LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"Granted: What if your Dreams Came True?" (Getting to the Good Stuff)

page 119

Dakota laid on the mattress fighting a battle she knew she was going to lose, her screams had become sobs and now she was drained, both emotionally and physically.  It seemed like hours had passed. The window was now lit up with morning light.  She’d heard other people moving around the house but her door remained shut.  She was straining to keep her sphincter tight, but could feel the pressure building and cramps building deeper.  ‘This is really happening,’ she thought, I’m being forced to shit myself.  Maybe in the past this scenario would have excited Dakota, she might even get off thinking about this exact situation, but now that she was living it without control it was a nightmare.  

Another cramp rolled through Dakota and she began to cry and stopped fighting, A wave pushed through her and she felt the poop fill the seat of her diaper and squish out.  Then as if to further her humiliation she began to soak herself.  In a few moments her crib was filled with the scent and she turned her nose.  

With the constant battle over Dakota could finally think straight and  began to weigh her options. She needed to escape, get her phone, or just get out of the house.   Sure it would be embarrassing to be seen running down the street like this, but she’d gladly take the embarrassment to get out.  She couldn’t run in these crazy booties, so she had to get them to take them off.  

Dakota decided she had two options. Option one would be to play along, convince them the treatment was working and she was regressing, just be as good as possible.  Option two would be to keep fighting, make it so aggravating for them that they would want to get rid of her.  Dakota weighed the options and realized the danger of the fighting option.  They couldn’t just get rid of her now.  She could tell on them, get this insane operation that Steve was running shut down. She didn’t know what these people were capable of, her life was in danger.  She couldn’t overpower them, but if she could get them to trust her, then she could make her move.

The door opened and Justine came in with a huge baby bottle.  “Good morning Katie,” she said.  Justine stopped and sniffed,  “Smells a bit ripe in here.”  Dakota bristled at the comment and furrowed her brow, but didn’t say anything.  She didn’t want to seem like she was faking it so she decided to at least continue acting annoyed for awhile.  

“It’s time for your feeding,” Justine said as she lowered the bars of the crib.  She sat down on the mattress next to Dakota.  “Mommy’s going to take out your pacifier,” she said as she reached around and unbuckled the strap.  Dakota immediately forced the bulb out of her mouth and enjoyed the freedom to move her jaw.  It was a little sore from being held open for long.  

“Why are you doing this?”  Dakota asked.

“It’s your treatment,” Justine replied.

“Yeah I know, but why are YOU doing this.  I barely know you people.  The amount of effort and work you are putting into keeping me like this is insane.  What do you get out of it?”  

page 120

Justine drew back and stood up, Dakota was worried she’d crossed a line and upset her captor.  “It’s simple really, you need to be a baby, and we need to care for a baby.  Every baby deserves a Mommy and Daddy, and every Mommy and Daddy deserve a baby.” 

“Couldn’t you just get a dog?” Dakota asked.

Justine laughed out loud, when you’re truly regressed I’ll miss those kinds of comments,” she said.

Dakota felt a lump go down her throat.  This notion that they could actually regress her mind to that of a baby’s was ridiculous, but why was she so suddenly so scared. Dakota shook her head and said,“I don’t see that happening.”

“Says the baby with the mushy tushy,”  Justine joked.

“Why can’t you understand, I’m not a baby,” Dakota said.

“Are you really that sure? Think about it.  What defines being a baby?  You really meet most criteria, diapers, bottles, unable to do basic things, unable to care for yourself, unable to make your own decisions, you need a caregiver.  You’re just a little older than the average baby,” Justine explained.

“That’s dumb,” Dakota said.

“Sounds like something a baby would say,  Now it’s time for your morning bottle.” 

“Aren’t you going to change me first?”  Dakota asked.

“Nope bottle first, then change,” Justine pressed the nipple into Dakota’s mouth.  The sweet milk flowed in and despite herself Dakota began to suckle.  The feeding took awhile, it was a really big bottle, when it was over Dakota realized that she had snuggled close to Justine and she was massaging her temples.  She was embarrassed by how easily she had slipped into little space.  ‘Could they really regress me to a baby?’ Dakota shivered at the thought.   “Time to get you changed,” Justine said and helped Dakota out of the crib.  “Are you going to be a good girl?” she asked.

Dakota nodded sheepishly, even if she wasn’t trying to play along she’d lost some of her will to fight.  Dakota couldn’t remember the last time she’d messed her diaper.  She had done it a few times when she was in her teens, but always found it was going too far and regretted it afterwards.  She laid there frozen in humiliation and disgust as Justine wiped her down with oversized adult baby wipes, but her caregiver seemed unaffected by the stink.  “All right all clean she said,” Dakota was surprised when she brought up a thick contour cloth diaper from under the changing table.  

page 121

“What is that?”  she asked.

“It’s a cloth diaper, we’re going to try something a little different.”  Justine said as she unfolded the diaper.  

“Is this a punishment?” Dakota asked.

“No not at all, it’s a very soft and comfortable diaper, now uppies,”  Justine said and Dakota insitictily raised her rear so that Justine could slide the diaper under her bottom.  She added two thick booster pads and pulled the front of the diaper up forcing Dakota’s legs to spread out a bit.  Justine pulled the sides tight and fastened them with an adult sized diaper pin.  “Also cloth diapers can be a bit harder for babies to remove,” she said.  She pulled a pair of creamy white plastic pants over the top and helped Dakota to a sitting position.  “I think we’ll just go all in on the vintage look today,” she said.  

Justine dug through the closet and returned with a light cotton yellow dress and slipped it over Dakota’s head and buttoned up a few buttons in the rear.  She helped Dakota down from the table.  “Are you kidding me? I can't close my legs.” Dakota said.  

“It’s not that bad,” Justine said as strapped the pink leather baby reins back on.  “These are just a precaution, until we’re sure you won’t hurt yourself again.”  She attacked the straps back to Dakota’s mittens so that she could only stretch her arms out about halfway.  

“I really want to get out of these mittens, my fingers are feeling cramped,: Dakota said.

“It won’t be long if you are good, oh aren’t you adorable though, just one more thing,” Justine said as she shuffled Dakota in front of a mirror.  She dug through a drawer and returned with a bonnet.  Dakota stared at herself in the mirror, she was cute, really cute.  The dress was so short that it only covered about half her diaper.  It had a white peterpan style collar, and embroidery across the very high bodice.  She felt herself melt.  “Surely you have to admit, you make such a cute little baby girl.”  Dakota caught herself smiling in the mirror and quickly frowned.

“I just want to get this over with and go home.”  She said.

“Then stop fighting, just embrace it.  Free yourself,”  Justine said.

“You sound like a cheesy self help book,” Dakota replied.

“Do I need to put your naughty pacifier back in?”  Justine asked as she clipped a “normal” adult sized pacifier to Dakota’s collar.  

“No, my jaw is still sore,” Dakota said. 

• Like 3
21 hours ago, Sarah_Hillcrest said:

Yeah I know, but why are YOU doing this.  I barely know you people.  The amount of effort and work you are putting into keeping me like this is insane.  What do you get out of it?”  

Ding Ding... Million Dollar question

21 hours ago, Sarah_Hillcrest said:

“Couldn’t you just get a dog?” Dakota asked.

Justine laughed out loud, when you’re truly regressed I’ll miss those kinds of comments,” she said.

Dakota felt a lump go down her throat.  This notion that they could actually regress her mind to that of a baby’s was ridiculous, but why was she so suddenly so scared. Dakota shook her head and said,“I don’t see that happening.”

So power trip..... I doubt it's just that simple.... Yeah if I wasn't going for the kill before I would be now

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Page 122

“OK, wait here a sec,”  Justine left the nursery and came back pushing an adult sized stroller.  In a few moments Dakota was strapped in.  The last door of the hallway went to a second story outside sundeck instead of stairs down there was a wooden wheelchair ramp.  Dakota felt her muscles tighten as she was exposed to the outside world looking like a vintage 1950s baby in a stroller, but looking around realized that the only clear view of the upper deck was out to the grassy forest and fields behind the house.  Soon Dakota was in the fenced in backyard.  It was a beautiful sunny day and Kylee was already out playing.  Dakota looked around nervously even if the yard seemed private, she’d never been outside in baby clothes before.  “Nothing to worry about, no one can see in here, so just relax and have fun,” Justine said. She grabbed a bottle of SPF 50 baby sunscreen out of pocket in the stroller and squirted out a handful of thick white cream.  “But first, sunscreen.”

Kyle skipepd over to them and followed as Justine pushed  Dakota to the swing set and soon she was secured in an oversized plastic swing and being pushed by Kylee.  Dakota was lost in her own mind, she was completely passive, only spoke if she had too and acted like she thought an adult being forced to live like a child would act.  Aggrieved and bored.

Alex was in a lecture hall during an Anatomy and Physiology class.  The teacher was an old lady with comically oversized glasses writing notes at a white board.  “Who wants to come up and label this bone?  How about you Alex?”  

Alex mumbled something, but couldn’t talk her way out of it.  She got up and walked to the front of the lecture hall with her diaper showing.  It was confusing to her why she was dressed like that and then made sense of it and explained it to the class.  “Yeah, I forgot my pants, and this is not what it looks like.  I’m just doing this for a friend,” Alex explained to the class who were all pointing and laughing.  She ran to the exit and passed through it to wake up in her bed.

Alex shot up and looked around the room, her alarm clock said it was 1PM, about the time she usually got up after her midnight shifts.  Her forehead was damp with sweat.  “Fuck,” she said as she realized it was a dream.  She had tried to make a clean break with Dakota, to just forget about her, but she couldn’t.  She picked up her laptop off the floor and checked her email, then despite her best efforts to avoid it, typed  “adult baby” into her search bar and started reading articles.  Then she spent time looking at pictures, there were so many pictures of cute girls in diapers.  

“Why the fuck am I looking at this?” Alex asked after she realized she’d been browsing the internet for over an hour.  She closed the laptop and began typing a text.  “I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have reacted the way I did.”  She erased the words before hitting send and wrote. “Hey, I’m worried about you, call me and let me know you’re OK.”  A few minutes later she added,  “We’re playing Friday night, you’re still welcome.”

On 4/16/2022 at 10:01 AM, YourFNF said:

Oh shit Alex for the rescue possibly?

That is a definite possibility.  

Sorry for the long draught between pages, I'm posting several now.

Page 123

After she got dressed and still hadn’t heard anything Alex decided to stop by Dakota's apartment.  She called first this time and when no one came to the door she checked under the mat for the key.  It was gone.  The blinds were open on the window and it looked empty in the room.  Alex decided she must have either gone for a run, or was pretending not to be home.  She went back to her car and found a post it note and wrote a message.  “Give me a call, Alex.” 

Dakota was helped to the leather chair in Steve’s office and he took a seat behind his desk.  The rest of the day had gone more or less normal, at least what passed for normal here.  After spending some time playing Justine took Dakota and Kylee in for lunch, which was baby food and a bottle for Dakota, and a grilled cheese for Kylee.  Then for further embarrassment Dakota was put in an oversized playpen.  Unlike the baby sized pack and play this model was octagonal shaped and not suspended off the floor.  It would have been trivial for an adult to step out over the 36 inch sides, but in the huge cloth diaper and booties Dakota may have struggled.  Either way she was strictly warned that trying to get out of the playpen would result in punishment so she sat there holding her stuffed lamb and watched “My Little Pony” on Netflix while Kylee colored. 

Somewhere in there was a diaper change into another cloth diaper, and eventually Steve came home from work and another highchair feeding followed.  “Can we talk, like in private,”  Dakota asked after Justine had finished scooping baby food into her mouth.  

“So Mommy tells me you behaved well today,” Steve said.

“Yeah, that’s why I wanted to talk to you.  I want to really do good, and try my best.” Dakota said, sounding as meek as possible.  Steve nodded and motioned for Dakota to continue.  “I think I could get alot out of this, and I’m really feeling bad about how much Justine has to do for me so I want to get out of these booties and mittens soon.”

“I see, and what do you think you’re going to get from this treatment?:  Steve asked.

“I’m going to understand myself better, you know the baby inside like you said.”

“Katie, have you heard of the 5 stages of grief?”  Steve asked.

“Sure, I think,”  

“The third stage is Bargaining, you’re trying to figure out how to take control of this situation in which you have no control.  In actuality you’re moving farther from the goal of regression, and repressing yourself more than you ever have.”

“No, I really want to regress, I want to get through this treatment.”  

“OK, I’ll be working with you on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday mornings.  Weekends occasionally.  You need to work through the grief of losing Dakota and becoming Katie, then you can truly begin the treatment.  

“What do you mean begin?  Is this not the treatment?”  Dakita asked.

“Yes, but this is really more like conditioning to prepare you to work through your grief,” Steve said.

“What are the other stages of grief?” Dakota asked.

“Depression is the fourth and the fifth is acceptance,” Steve answered  Dakota was dumbstruck at the thought of losing herself and becoming Katie.  It reminded her of why she stayed away from drugs and drinking for so long.  She was afraid of  losing her self control.  Becoming one of those old men who posted countless pictures of themselves in diapers alone in their dimly lit apartments.  Though there seemed little chance she’d end up an old man now at least. 

“Oh you have a couple of messages.  Your mother said she hopes you have a nice vacation, be safe, and figure some things out.  The other message is from Alex,” Steve said.  Dakota’s eyes shot open wide.  “She’s worried about you, she’d like you to let her know you’re OK.”  

“Wow, I thought she was done with me,”  Dakota said.

“She likely is feeling guilty if she knew what happened with your breakdown, she would feel even worse.  We need to keep a consistent story, let her know you’ve gone on vacation.” 

“I’d like to call her,” Dakota said.

“I”m sorry but I can’t allow that, but we don’t want to leave her wondering,” Steve answered.

“OK fine tell her I’m going camping, whatever, but I can’t stay missing much longer or she’ll start looking,” Dakota explained.

Steve typed out a message, and showed the phone to Dakota, “Hey, doing good, went on a camping trip for a couple weeks to get my head straight, bad reception here, can barely text,” the message read.  Dakota nodded and Steve sent the message.  Dakota began to think that her confinement, treatment, kidnapping, whatever it was would last two weeks.  ‘That’s not that bad, maybe I should try to relax and enjoy it,’ Dakota thought.

Wednesday July 3rd

Dakota’s morning ahd gone much like the day before; wake up early with a need to poop, fight it until she couldn’t hold it, but this time she didn’t have the option to leave her crib.  Her feet were still restrained and her arms were still attached to the baby reins.  Any thoughts of relaxing and enjoying her situation disappeared when she finally gave in and loaded her cloth diaper.  Luckily the thick cloth and plastic pants seemed to do a better job of keeping the smell contained, for awhile at least.  

After being changed, and fed breakfast she was taken to Steve’s office for her treatment session.  She was told her first treatment had been on Monday but she couldn’t remember it.  Steve came in and sat on the corner of his desk.  “Good moring Katie,” he said.

“Good morning,” Dakota replied.  She decided arguing about the name was counter productive, maybe just pretending that she accepted that her name was now Katie would get her out of here sooner.  “How was your night?”

“Well, I’d really like to stop wearing these reins, and booties, and mittens.  And I really don’t want my legs tied up in the crib,” Dakota answered.

“Can we trust you to not hurt yourself again?”  Steve asked.  

“Yes, I’m going to be good,” Dakota replied.  

“OK, if I get a good report from Mommy today then no reins or restraints in bed tonight, but the booties and mittens are part of your treatment for a while longer.”  

“I can’t do anything though, someone has to help me walk.”

“That’s the point.  So continuing from last time, we talked about when you were young…” 

“Are you going to hypnotize me or whatever?”  Dakota interupted.

“Perhaps but we’re just going to talk for a bit,” Steve answered.  He asked Dakota about when she first started having thoughts about diapers and being a baby.  In a few minutes Dakota was freely talking about it.  TExplaining about how she would sneak diapers from anywhere she could get them.  How she believed she was crazy and felt so terrible about it couldn’t stop. 

“OK. let's take a break from the talking,” Steve took a virtual reality headset out of his desk and walked behind Dakota.

“Oh wow, is this the magical hypnotic headset,” Dakota laughed. 

“Sure,” Steve said as he placed it over Dakota’s head. Dakota could see a spinning spiral.  

“The spinning spiral, how cliche,”  Dakota said.

“Quiet now Katie, being a good girl and completing treatment is required to get out of the reins and restraints.”  Dakota nodded and Steve continued.  “Allow yourself to relax,and breathe. Imagine a warm and relaxing beach, the waves lapping over you, your head just above water.  Warm sunshine.”  The goggles showed blurry images of a warm beach that slowly transitioned with bright lights. Steve went on explaining the environment and repeating.  His voice was smooth and his words truly were hypnotic.  Dakota found herself feeling very relaxed.  “The dry heat has made you thirsty, but Daddy has a bottle for you.”  The image transitioned to a baby bottle and a blurry out of focus face of a man.  “Daddy’s giving you a bottle, it’s what you want.”  Dakota felt a rubber nipple caress her lips and she instinctively opened her mouth allowing the nipple to slide in.  “Suckle the milk, like a baby,” Steve’s voice commanded and Dakota did.  The image transitioned to a blurry video of a man feeding a baby.  

Steve held Dakota’s head and caressed her temples and softly whispered in Dakota’s ear, “I am me, that’s all I can ever be.  Diapers and bows, playing with my toes. There is a baby that lives inside of me. Don’t push her away, let her play, and feel safe for today.” 

Dakota remembered her mantra from back when she was just texting Steve, but she was finding it hard to focus.  Texting… she realized she had no idea what she was thinking about.  Had no idea what texting even was and grew scared.  Dakota spit out the nipple, “Daddy, I’m..” 

“Now, now, finish your bottle little Katie,” Steve said and forced the nipple back in.”  Dakota knew something was weird and confusing, but Daddy would keep her safe and the milk was so good.  So very good,  She began to suckle again and forgot about texting, and mantras, and Dakota.  

Alex stood in the baby aisle at Target.  She didn’t have to work last night, but still slept in.  She found it best to keep a late night schedule even when she wasn’t working, and rarely got up before Noon.  She looked both ways, she was alone.  She’d walked back and forth in the aisle, looking at the cute packages with their cute designs and colors.  Alex didn’t like kid stuff, she’d never liked  ponies and princesses, and all that cutesy pink stuff, which was making these weird thoughts all the more uncomfortable.   She knew from her research into ABDL that there were special diapers printed with baby designs for adults, but right now all she had to look at were actual baby diapers.  Eventually she saw bedwetter pants and recognized them, Dakota had wore those, they seemed to fit her well, but Alex was quite a bit bigger than Dakota.  

She checked again and grabbed a pack of The girl’s XL girls design.  They reminded her of the panties she wore when she was a kid.  Then she saw the boy’s designs and examined them.  They were covered in cute dinosaurs.  Alex remembered wanting her mom to buy her little boys underwear when she was a kid because they had cool dinosaurs on them.  She did one more look then hid the boys pack in her shopping cart.  She found a Nuk pacifier with dinosaurs and put it in the cart as well.  ‘It’s an experiment, maybe this is something I can get used to,’ she thought.  

Alex was on edge all the way through the checkout and even carrying the shopping bag back to her car.  She had to admit it was kind of exciting, like she was doing something really bad, even though all she was doing was buying bedwetter pants.  Luckily her sister and roommate, Dawn was working so when Alex got home she went straight to her room and took out the package.  “This is so stupid,” she said to herself but opened it and took out one of the long skinny undergarments.  She took her pants and panties off and slid the pants up her legs.  THey stretched out like crazy but eventually went all the way up.  She turned around and could see the top of her butcrack.  “OK, a bit small,” she said.  

Alex opened the pacifier  and carefully disposed of the package and then poked it in her mouth.  It felt weird, but she sucked it, then she sucked it again.   She looked at herself in the mirror and spit the pacifier out on the floor.  “This is fucked up, she’s not worth it.”   Alex yanked the pants off and tore them in the process.  She shoved it all in a box in her closet.  

“Mooocow!” Dakota repeated and clapped her mittens together.  

“Yea! Good job Katie, cow goes moo!”  Kylee said, kneeling outside the playpen.  It had taken Dakota awhile to really master the toy.  “Unlike the See N Say for kids that has a pull cord, this baby version had a big chunky lever that Dakota could pull even with mittens on.  But it wasn’t easy for her, even after Kylee showed her a few times.  Now she was able to pull the lever almost on the first try.  She’d heard the moocow a few times and wanted to hear the lamb.  She pulled the lever again and the spinner stopped on the dog.  “Woof Woof,” the toy said.

“Doggy!”  Dakota yelled, then clapped her mittens together giggling.  Kylee clapped for her and Dakota kept clapping and then watched her hands for a moment. “Umm,” she mumbled and stopped clapping.  Everything felt weird, the room seemed to be swaying. “What the fuck,”  she said looking at her mittened hands.

“Katie, that's a bad word,”  Kylee scolded.  

“Katie?”  Dakota looked down at herself.  She was in a ruffled onesie snapped tight around a thick cloth diaper.  Milky white plastic pants poked out the sides.  It started coming back to her, she went with Steve to get help, they wouldn’t let her go.  She remembered the treatment this morning.  The last thing she could remember was talking to Steve about her past.  

Kylee ran to the kitchen yelling, “Katie said a bad word, Katie said a bad word.”  

Justine walked into the front room with her wooden spoon and looked down at Dakota sitting in the playpen.  “Did you say a bad word?”  she asked.

“What time is it?”  Dakota asked.

“Answer me Katie, did you say a naughty word?”  Justine asked.

Dakota remembered the spanking she received for using bad words, but couldn’t recall when it happened. “No, I didn’t, she’s lying.”  Dakota said.

“I’m not lying, she said the worst naughty word,” Kylee said.

“No I didn’t,” Dakota replied.

“OK girls, lets go.  Up and out of the playpen.”  Justine opened the door of the pen and lifted Dakota to her feet and helped her walk to the wall.  “Up against the wall Kylee,”  Justine said.

“Wait, why me, she said the bad word.”  Katie yelled.

“You get two spankings, one for tattling and one for lying.”  Kylee started crying and put her hands against the wall and stuck her rear out.  Justine lifted Kylee’s denim dress and tucked it under the straps.  Then she pulled her tights down revealing one of her pink diapers.  Finally she pulled the diaper down enough to reveal Kylee’s bottom. 

Justine took a stance and prepared to swing a wooden spoon.  “Wait, don’t, she’s not lying. I said a bad word,” Dakota said, feeling a tear in her eye.”

Justine relaxed and turned to Dakota.  “I’m very proud of you Katie, it takes alot of courage to own up to your misbehavior.”  Kylee took her hands off the wall and reached back to pull up her diaper.  Her cheeks were red hot with embarrassment.  “Justine slapped her hand away with the spoon.”

“Wait, I wasn’t lying,”  Kylee said.

“But you did tattle, so you still get one spanking.”  Justine delivered a sharp blow to Kylee’s rear that left a big red mark. 

“Owww, Mommy,”  Kylee screamed and began to cry.  Justine pulled up her diaper and tights, and scooted her to the side and then maneuvered Dakota into the same position.  

“Allright Katie, one for bad language,” she said as she unsnapped the onesie and pulled down Dakota’s cloth diaper.  And gave her a sharp spank with the spoon.

Page 129

“Owww” Dakota screamed but kept her emotions in check.  One blow wasn’t enough to make her cry or regress now that she was no longer little.  

“Now one more for lying about it,” WHACK.  Dakota tried to rub her bottom but Justine pushed her hand away and pulled the cloth diaper up.

Kylee sat on the couch with her hands crossed pouting as Justine snapped up Dakota’s onesie.  “Can you tell me what time it is now?”  Dakota asked.

“Its almost supper time, your Daddy will be home soon,”  Justine answered.  That meant it was around 5 PM and Dakota’s treatment was around 8 or 9 AM.  That meant she lost 8 hours.  

Dakota looked out the window, she could see the sun low in what she assumed was the west.  “What happened, why can’t I remember today?”  Dakota asked. 

“Babies sometimes have trouble with their memories, the more baby you become the harder it will be to remember,” Justine said.  

“That’s crazy, Steve is doing something to me, drugging me or hypnotizing me or something,” Dakota replied.

“It’s just your treatment Katie.  It’s a good sign, it means that it’s working, now you two play nice while I finish supper.  Dakota was left leaning against the wall.  She fell down to her hands and kness and crawled across to Kylee.  

“What happened today, what did we do?”  Dakota asked.

“You got me spanked, I’m not talking to you,” Kylee said.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to say it.  I was just, like one minute I was a baby playing and the next I was myself again,” Dakota explained.

Kylee seemed satisfied by the apology and smiled.  “OK, well we went outside and I got to push you around in your stroller.  We had lunch, well you had a bottle.  Then I went up to my room to play games while you took a nap in the playpen.  When I came down you were drooling all over yourself trying to figure out how that toy worked, so I taught you.”

“How long was I in Steve’s office?”  Dakota asked.

“You mean Daddy?”  Kylee said.  She was looking uncomfortable and confused with the conversation.  Dakota nodded and Kylee said, “I dunno?  Not that long?”  

“OK, we’re sisters right?”  Dakota asked.

Page 130

“Yes,” Kylee said.

“You’re the big sister right?”  Kylee nodded enthusiastically.  “It's your job as big sister to protect your little sister.  Would you tell me if Daddy was doing something to me, like hurting me?”  Dakota asked.

“That’s crazy, Daddy would never hurt us, he loves us more than anything.  Stop asking so many grown up questions,” Kylee said.  Dakota rolled down on the floor and stared at the ceiling.  She couldn’t get the idea out of her head that she was being drugged and taken advantage of.  Hypnosis wasn’t real, she knew that for a fact.  Something else was going on.

The evening continued as normal, Steve came home, gave them both kisses on the cheek.  Like usual Dakota announced she needed to talk to him.  During supper he made an announcement.  “Girls, tomorrow is a special day, do you know what day it is?”  

“Firecracker day!”  Kylee joyfully announced.

“That’s right, the fourth of July,” Steve said.  Dakota had completely forgotten, time was giving her problems, and the days were following together.  “Daddy doesn’t have to work tomorrow so we’ll have lots of fun times together.  I have some firecrackers for us and then we’ll go watch the big fireworks in our normal spot.

“Wait, hold on, where’s the normal spot?”  Dakota asked.

“It’s a private park with a great view, no worries, Gumdrop.  I’m not going to parade your cute little tushies around people.”  Dakota  nodded, that seemed OK, but she still didn’t like the idea of being taken out of the house like this.  An hour later she was back in the leather chair in Steve’s office.  

“OK Katie, what do you want to talk about tonight?”  Steve said.

“I want to know what you’re doing to me, why am I unable to remember things after therapy?”  

“It’s hypnotherapy and treatment, like I told you.”

“I don’t believe in this hypnotherapy bull, are you giving me drugs?”  

“Drugs are generally part of any psychological treatment,” Steve said.

“What drugs are you giving me?”  Dakota asked.

Steve weighed his options, he only had a few more days to find out if Dakota would ultimately accept the treatment, and telling the patient about the treatment was something he had to do, both legally and ethically, though the legality and ethics of his special treatments were not well established.  “Allright, I’m giving you two different drugs.  THe first is called Pacific, the second is my own special formula.”

“I knew it, what the hell, I knew you were drugging me,” Dakota said.

“Hypnotherapy is a very important part of the treatment, without it the Pacific would have little effect.”  Steve added.

“What the hell are these things?”  Dakota asked.

“Pacific is a very rare drug, basically it inhibits many higher brain functions and affects memory. Along with hypnotherapy it can create a strong bond of trust because it inhibits the parts of the brain that handle suspension and disbelief.   The special formula just helps you feel more like a baby, it is a combination of muscle relaxers, and psychotropics that put the patient into an almost dreamlike state.  “This is well tested, and harmless if controlled by a doctor,” Steve explained.

Dakota sat in the chair silent for a moment, “So basically you’ve created a baby drug?”  she asked.

“Yeah, but without the guided hypnotherapy it wouldn’t really work,” Steve explained.  So far the reaction was what he’d hoped for.  Basically what he was offering was what every Adult Baby really wanted, the ability to truly become a baby and not just pretend.  

“What would you do if I completely refuse, fight every step of the way,” Dakota asked.

“If ultimately the treatment is unsuccessful I’ll give you a very large dose of Pacific, and return you to your apartment.   Your memories will be unreliable at best, it will feel like you’ve woken up from a really intense dream.  You’ll never see any of us again,”  Steve said.

“Well that’s a relief I thought you’d dump me in a lake somewhere,” Dakota said.

“Please Katie, you have to understand, the last thing I want to do is hurt you, I’m trying to help.”

“I’m sorry I just don’t trust you, you could be doing things to me and I wouldn’t have a clue.” Dakota said.

“OK, how about this, from now on I videotape the therapy sessions and then the time after them, so you can see exactly what is happening.”  Steve said.

“I don’t know,” Dakota replied.

“There’s one more thing, I usually save this for later in the therapy, but I can adjust the dosages, basically if I gave you many small microdoses of Pacific, and the special formula you will retain most of the memories.  You’ll get to remember being a baby.” Steve said.  

“I don’t want to end up some kind of drug addict,” Dakota said.

“That is a valid concern, and like any mind altering substance it could be a problem, if not well monitored and controlled.  When the treatment is finished you won’t need the drugs, you’ll be free from the guilt and second guessing.  You’ll be able to be a normal functioning adult and then be a baby when the time is appropriate,” Steve said.

“I don’t know?” Dakota replied.  It sounded too good to be true.

“Let's test it tomorrow for the fireworks, do you remember watching fireworks as a very little kid, how exciting that was, imagine getting to feel that again.”  Steve said getting up from his desk and walking over to hold Dakota’s hand.

“And I’ll remember it?”  Dakota asked.

“Yes, the memories will be childish, almost like dreams, but you’ll remember it.”  Steve replied.

“Will this mean I’ll be finished with the treatment sooner, and will be able to go home?” Dakota asked.

“It’s a step in the right direction,” Steve replied.

“OK, lets do it”  Dakota said.  She liked for the first time she felt like she had some control back. She was making decisions and knew more about what was going on.  It felt good, plus how amazing would it be to actually be a baby, it truly was a dream come true.”

Thursday July 4th, 2013

This day started a little different, Dakota didn’t wake up needing to poop.  Her Body was adjusting to the new mostly liquid diet and large doses of soluble fiber.  Justine told her it was normal and she’d feel the need to go sometime in the morning.  Dakota begged to be allowed to go to the toilet, but Justine ignored her.  She changed her soaked cloth diaper and put her in one of her Unicorn diapers.  Dakota had forgotten how nice it felt not to have 12 layers of cotton between the legs when she tried to toter around.  The family had a late breakfast and Justine helped Dakota eat some eggs and bacon that she mashed up with her fork.  It tasted really good.  

After breakfast Dakota and Justine sat on the couch to watch cartoons.  Dakota was really starting to enjoy some of the shows, especially“My Little Pony” episodes on Netflix.  She’d always found it so cute, but never had really given herself time to watch it.  After the second episode she felt a grumbling in her tummy and squeezed her butt cheeks tight.  “Hey, go get Mommy please,” Dakota asked.

“Why, what’s wrong,”  Kylee said.

“Please just hurry,” Dakota replied.  Kylee nodded and dashed off the couch, a few minutes later she returned with Justine who’d been talking with Steve in the kitchen.

“What’s wrong honey,” Justine asked.

“Can you take me upstairs please?” Dakota asked and then felt another cramp and squeezed tighter.

“I think she needs to go poopy,” Kylee said.  Dakota squeezed her eyes closed.  She couldn’t believe this was really happening.  

Justine kneeled down and started rubbing her temples the way Steve did and whispered in her ear,  “Good girls mess their diapers, it's nothing to be ashamed of.”  Dakota continued to fight but the whispering and massaging continued and for just a second she relaxed.   A moment later a soft warmth spread across her bottom, it felt so incredibly good to just let it go and mess herself. Then without a hint of control or warning she felt her bladder relax and add more warmth to her diaper.  She glanced over at Kylee who was watching with a smile. She felt her cheeks grow hotter and she started to cry.  “It’s normal, it’s normal for you to make messy diapers, you're a baby, you can’t help it, don’t cry honey,” Justine kept saying.  

“I couldn’t stop it,” Dakota stammered and hugged Justine. “Why won’t you just let me use the toilet?”  

“Because toilets are for big girls, one day you’ll be big enough.  Let's go get you changed,” she said.  Dakota was helped up the stairs to the nursery and to her changing table. Like usual the loving care she received from Justine calmed her down.  Before long she was back in her cute little Denim dress with the apple aplique in front sitting on the couch watching cartoons with her Sister.  Justine brought them a bowl of dry Cheerios to snack on. 

After lunch, which consisted of the usual baby food and bottle for Dakota and sippy cup of juice with  grilled cheese for Kylee, Steve took Dakota to his office.  Dakota felt a lump go down her throat.  Did she really want to do this, did she have a choice?  “We’ve decided to give you a full day as a baby, it will be an extra long day because of the fireworks tonight.”  Steve said.

“You promise this is harmless?”  Dakota asked.

“Yes, and to prove it I’ll record you,”  Steve said.  

Dakota nodded, “OK, lets do it.”  Steve put the goggles over Dakota and began the beach induction.  Dakota had a sense of Deja-Vu.  She didn’t really remember this, but knew it had happened to her.  She could feel herself melting inside, her guards going down and when she came to the soft and overexposed  images of the Daddy feeding the baby she didn’t resist the nipple that she felt in her mouth and began to suckle the sweet milk.  Dakota started to feel weird, she was struggling to focus.  She wanted to remember, to make sure she wasn’t being taken advantage of.  She tried so hard but she was repeating the Mantra that Daddy was whispering in her ear and she closed her eyes.  

Dakota opened her blurry eyes, she was wrapped up in Daddy’s arms laying on his chest while he gave her a bottle.  They were still in Daddys office on the fainting couch that Dakota had never sat on.  “Hello little Katie, you dozed off there.”  Steve said.

Dakota didn’t feel a hint of confusion about the name Kaite, that was her name, she was old enough to know that.  “Daddy,” Katie replied with a big smile  

“Let's finish your baba,”.  Daddy’s voice was so wonderful.  He put the nipple back in and Katie began suckling the bottle that he held tightly for her.  She played with her hands idly.  

Katie was in the front room on the floor on a soft baby blanket, looking up she saw Daddy standing over her with the video camera in his hand, but she knew that if she grinned and played it would make him happy so she kicked and smiled and giggled.   Mommy and Sissy were there too looking down at her, they were so big, and she was so small.  

“Lets get these off you,” Justine said and reached down.  She used used some kind of little thing to take off the mittens and booties that Dakota had been wearing for days.  Her hands would barely move, they were so stiff.  She watched her fingers wiggle and laughed.  She hadn’t seen them in so long.  A bottle was stuck in her mouth and she instinctively suckled but tried to push it away as she wasn’t thirsty. 

Sissy was taking her nose, she reached in and took it off her face then gave it back.  Then she would disappear behind her hands, pop out and say “peak a boo”  Katie giggled and laughed each time.  It never got old.  

Katie was crawling around looking for everyone, she couldn’t find Mommy, Daddy or Sissy.  They were there a second ago and then they weren’t.  She rolled up on her bottom and slowly got to her feet and took a few shaky steps.  Walking was hard and she fell down.  She looked around frustrated.  Feeling alone she began to cry.  “Mommy!”  she yelled between sobs.  “Mommy’s here,” Justine said, popping out from behind the couch.  

“I’m here too,” Sissy said, showing herself hiding behind the curtain.  

“Daddy’s over here,” Steve said, coming from his hiding place in the hallway.  Katie continued to cry.  Her emotions were like a runaway truck, the giggles could become tears and she couldn’t stop it.  Mommy held her tight and patted her bottom.  “Wet little girl, I think both my little girls need baths,” she said.

Page 135

Dakota was in a bathtub, she was playing with her rubber ducky.  Sissy was next to her getting scrubbed with pink soap. Mommy was kneeling outside the tube naked reaching in with her Johnsons baby soap and soft rag.  She had her hair pulled up above her head.   She scrubbed all Kylee’s parts, then it was Katie's turn.  She didn’t like being scrubbed on and made ugly faces.  She began to cry when some water got in her eye,  but Sissy kept tickling her to make her giggle and she forgot about being upset.  Mommy stood up and Katie saw that she  was wearing a  plain white diaper plastic diaper that was saggy..  “Diapy!” Katie yelled and pointed at the yellow stained white garment.

“That’s right Katie, Mommy wears diapers too, but I’m not a baby am I?”

Dakota laughed, “Mommy no baby, Mommy’s mommy!”  she yelled.  Justine laughed and untapped the heavy diaper allowing it to fall on the floor.  She expertly rolled it into a tight ball and tossed in the trashcan  and got in the tub.

“Mommy is so busy taking care of her kiddos she barely has time to keep herself clean,” Justine said as she slathered up her nether regions and scrubbed them off.  While Mommy cleaned herself Katie and Kylee played with toys, having a swimming party with little plastic dolls.  

Soon Dakota was being dried off with a cute hooded towel that had a monkey face on it.  “Monkey” Dakota pointed at the mirror and giggled.  

“Mommies little monkey!” Justine said and tickled her.  Dakota giggled.  She held Sissy’s hand and toddled with ner naked to the nursery. Mommy was naked too, Dakota liked feeling the warmth through Sissy’s bare skin and held her.  Soon she was lifted up on the changing table.  SIssy handed Mommy a bottle of pink baby lotion and she massaged the wonderful smelling lotion all over Dakota’s body.  Sissy did the same for Mommy then Mommy rubbed the lotion in on her. The room smelt so sweet and babyish.  

Mommy put new diapers on her girls and then one on her.  “Daddy’s making supper tonight, we have time for a little nap,”  Mommy said. She took her girls by the hand and the three women, naked except for diapers, went to Mommy and Daddy’s bedroom.  It was decorated like a fantasy bedroom that a grown up Disney Princess might have.  Deep Mahogany furniture.  A huge  wood headboard carved with arches and vines, big paintings of Victorian women in elaborate dresses.  The bed was huge and they all crawled and cuddled up together.  

Mommy fed Katie another bottle and occasionally shared some with Kylee.  Not a single awkward sexual thought went through Dakota’s mind, as Katie didn’t have sexual thoughts.  Instead she only thought about how soft and warm Mommy’s skin was and quickly drifted to sleep.  

1 hour ago, Sarah_Hillcrest said:

“OK, lets do it”  Dakota said.  She liked for the first time she felt like she had some control back. She was making decisions and knew more about what was going on.  It felt good, plus how amazing would it be to actually be a baby, it truly was a dream come true.”

Okay Steve my dude why didn't you open with this!? Like if it had been me and not Dakota you would have probably gotten shanked with a pair of scissors or something by now ??

2 hours ago, Sarah_Hillcrest said:

Mommy fed Katie another bottle and occasionally shared some with Kylee.  Not a single awkward sexual thought went through Dakota’s mind, as Katie didn’t have sexual thoughts.  Instead she only thought about how soft and warm Mommy’s skin was and quickly drifted to sleep.  

Okay now see this is how I could actually imagine brain programming working. You use the drugs to reformat and open neuropathways breaking down resistance  and use the hypnotic stimuli to actually direct the formation of new ones. Of course I imagine if someone is fighting it that might potentially scramble things or cause damage? ?

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...