LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trest 9500 ML Capacity!

5 hours ago, Crinklz Kat said:

I just got my blue pack on Saturday... wore the first one last night.   Bottom tapes didn't survive long.  That's a common problem I have with nearly all of the mega capacity products once they start swelling up. 

What would you say is the actual capacity? Have you ever maxed one out and weighed it to see how much it really held?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Spanky said:

What would you say is the actual capacity? Have you ever maxed one out and weighed it to see how much it really held?

Similar to Tykables, Critter Caboose, Little Rascals, etc.   I can never max one out even after well over 14 hours.  As far as weight ... thought about it occasionally. 

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I've been thinking of trying a package and want the opinions of people who have actually used them.  I plan on a trip this fall and will be driving probably a good 10 to 12 hours before stopping for the night with a side trip to a museum for a couple hours about 5 to 6 hours into my trip.  I'll be wearing Garywear waterproof pants over my diaper just to be sure, but what I'm interested in from people who have actually used these diapers several times is:

1.  How long can you wear and wet these diapers while just sitting before they leak, like a very long car ride?

2.  How long can you wear while walking around, such as on a tour or visiting a museum or other attraction before having any leaks or problems?

3.  How much to they swell up in front after many hours, and how noticeable is it under jeans or shorts?

4.  Does the back of the diaper get wet or swell up before the front gets so swollen you have to change?

5.  How high up to they fit in the front and especially the back compared to, say, Betterdry?

6.  How noisy are they under pants?

7.  How comfortable are they to wear compared to, say Betterdry or Abena?

8.  Any other comments pro and con would be appreciated.

This is a link to a testing of these diapers.  https://blog.diapermetrics.com/2023/02/trest-elite-briefs-adult-diaper-review.html  What I get out of it is the practical absorbency is in the 3000 ML range due to most of the urine tending to absorb in the crotch, lock itself in and then slowly migrate to the front of the diaper due to damming effects, and eventually absorb into the front wings before it even goes towards the back of the diaper.  Watching the video they tested this diaper with about 8 ounces of liquid in the crotch 14 different times with a heavy weight in the crotch for 10 minutes after each test.  In the end the diaper was soaked front to back with about 1 gallon of liquid and a heavy press out test when the wet diaper was folded on the table resulted in leaks.  That is not at all practical.  9500ML equals about 320 ounces.  One gallon equals 120 ounces, so I am very dubious about the 9500ML claims based on the tests done at the website I provided the link for.

Figuring just about all diapers would work out the same in these types of tests, I'd say a Betterdry with a capacity of around 5500ML might technically rate at 180 ounces.  Based on the Trest test where 9500ML equals 320 ounces but the Trest tests seem to give it an actual absorption of 120 ounces and a practical absorption for a wearer in real life of, I'd say less than 90 ounces, probably closer to about 64 ounces or half a gallon.   Relatively speaking, that would make the Betterdry that are my go to premium diapers have an actual absorbency in a test like the Trest one of around 85 ounces and a practical amount for a wearer of around 45 ounces.  I can usually go around 8 hours in a Betterdry, give or take an hour depending on how much I'm wetting, so with a Trest rating about 35% higher in capacity I should technically be able to get 12+ hours before having to change, even if it swells up so it looks like I have a basketball in my pants.  I also see the testing done was a full 8 ounces flooding each time as opposed to letting out small amounts every 15 minutes or so. 

I may be a good 40 minutes to over an hour from my hotel room on some of my planned sightseeing days and therefore it's not easy to just drop by the room for a few minutes to change a diaper when needed.  I'd like a diaper I can easily go 12 hours in (with waterproof pants just in case) without having to change while out touring the sites so I'm hoping members here who have used Trest diapers can answer my above questions and give me their opinions.  Also, before anyone recommends Mega Max, I tried them and they are not a diaper I care for, so please don't go there. 

• Like 2
On 7/22/2021 at 1:07 PM, XyXy said:

I got some. They can hold about 4000 ml of well hydrated urine (medium). That's about 9 lbs. They WILL make you waddle. Generally ISO ratings are double what urine ratings are. To compare, a full Confidry typically weighs around 3 lbs. The trest diapers are incredibly hard to use the last 10% because they swell so much that the urine leaks before it reaches it. With normal hydration, the Trest lasts me around 24 hours. Fun diaper, but difficult to hide the waddle in public.Finally, if you buy a case, it works out to around $3 per diaper. That means only $3 per day, which is actually very cheap.

Where did you buy a case of these?

• Like 2
On 5/13/2023 at 11:41 AM, CodHero24 said:

Where did you buy a case of these?

Just found this the other day when doing a search: trestcare.com

You get 15% discount when buying 4 bags.  The site doesn't list case options, so you're free to build your "rainbow" case as you like.  It'll be a while before I do - my inventory is still too much.

• Like 2
  • 3 months later...
29 minutes ago, Dee Cee said:

Now is that , just wet , or dirty , or both , I have used those 5 gal. capacity , diapers and not a one of them , hold up as much as they say they do , and I’m talking , just dribbling into it once , every half hour or so ….and maybe , one good bm !  I use both , cloth and disposable ones ! And it seems nothing is in stone , one day they leak , the next day they don’t , and I have been i.c. since  mid 18 , and I can’t keep any kind of schedule, one day I , am going then , and the next day it’s 4-hours later ! I just wish I could have it around the same hour everyday , but nooooo, not by a long shot ! 

Both wet and messy, but to be fair, I do not know how much longer it would have been able to hold up, crotch was very thick which made me waddle a bit.

Oh, the tapes were amazing! I didnt need to reinforce with extra tape.