LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

23 minutes ago, Ineedadiaperchange2 said:

This is Ineedadiaperchanges new account I got logged out so I made a new one. 

How did you get locked out??

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, Ineedadiaperchange2 said:

This is Ineedadiaperchanges new account I got logged out so I made a new one. 

We have a one account policy.  Instead of making a new account you should have reset your password to your original account.  

I think he can’t log back in cause he probably doesn’t remember his password 

Just a theory from looking at his original account he joined in May so it has been 2 months so he must have not remembered his password when he reset his phone so he can’t log back in and use his original account 

9 hours ago, Diaperlover360 said:

I think he can’t log back in cause he probably doesn’t remember his password 

Just a theory from looking at his original account he joined in May so it has been 2 months so he must have not remembered his password when he reset his phone so he can’t log back in and use his original account 

He can reset his password, which is what he is being asked to do.

8 minutes ago, diaperwearntigger said:

He can reset his password, which is what he is being asked to do.

He also has to be sure the email address he uses does not get BLOCKED - Had to use another myself when i registered :)  That way, the mail that has the "reset instructions" doesn't get lost in a "junk", "bulk" or "spam" folder.  I say this because some domains may not get the email in the inbox, or it may not come at all, but make sure to check the spam and or junk folders if you don't see it in INBOX 

For some reason, I think my domain was blocked, although I don't think it should be  I may be wrong.

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Added Additional Information
3 minutes ago, ~Brian~ said:

He also has to be sure the email address he uses does not get BLOCKED - Had to use another myself when i registered :)  That way, the mail that has the "reset instructions" doesn't get lost in a "junk", "bulk" or "spam" folder.

Brian

We have the ability to reset his password and change his email.  All he has to do is reach out to the Admin team.  There are several ways to deal with this issue.

• Like 1

There should be a way to send a request to @DailyDi and ask HIM to reset your password, without actually being logged in.  I think it’s like a “contact us” link from a logged out account.  He then can reset your password.  You can also try to do a password reset by clicking   forgot password, that way you will be able to open the email associated with the account, change the password, and then log back into daily diapers and change your email to whatever you want. If you are unable to access the email that was associated with this account you will have to have an admin change the password in the email as several of them have said.  

there is also some thing I should add at the bottom of every page on daily diapers there is a contact us link click that link and a box will come up and you should be able to send a message to the admin team so that you can get in contact with them so that your friend can have his password changed. Have him go to the bottom of the page and then click contact us write a message to the admin‘s. Then he will have to wait to see what happens.

Brian

1 minute ago, DailyDi said:

Yes, he can use the contact us page, or send me an email: allaboutdiapers@hotmail.com

Thank you Mikey I figured that I would be correct there is one time that I had to ask for a password reset and I had to use that in order to contact someone to do it. This will be the fastest way that whoever asked for the password change can get it changed and get his old account back online

• Like 1