LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just curious

13 hours ago, sparklezBear said:

According to Urban Dictionary, a bedwetter is:

Whether you're wetting a bed or a nappy is irrelevant as without a nappy, you would wet the bed.

Sorry :) 

Yep, popular vernacular defeats literal interpretation here.  I only wet the bed if I don't wear a nappy (yes, I tested this) or I leak badly but I still describe myself as a bedwetter because I wet during my sleep some nights.

On 7/16/2021 at 3:03 AM, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

How come most people here say they want to be a bed wetter. Though wear diapers.  If you want to be a bed wetter then don’t wear a diaper.  If your wearing diapers to bed then your wetting your diapers.

I've said just this many times.  It's semantics.  If a tree falls in the forest, does it make a noise?  In truth, a noise is something someone hears that may bother them.  If no one hears it, then it's not a noise.  If a tree falls in the forest does it make a sound?  Yes, it makes a sound whether someone hears it or not, but that sound it makes might not be a noise.  Technically, if you sleep wet and you do not have a diaper on and your bedding gets wet, then you are a bedwetter.  If you sleep wet and are wearing a diaper and you have no leaks, you technically are a sleep wetter, not not a bedwetter since your diaper keeps the bed dry. 

The common term bedwetting has come to mean someone who wets while sleeping in bed, whether they are wearing diapers or not.  Someone said, "Marigolds prevent moles in my yard".  The other persons said, "You have moles in your yard?"  The first person said, "No, because I plant Marigold in my yard".  Someone says,"I wear diapers to bed".  The other person says, "You are a bedwetter?"  The first person says, "No, because I wear diapers to bed".  Same thing.   

If we wanted to get into a complete discussion here with many different points of view, think of it this way (and I know from personal experience).  A child eventually gets out of diapers and is potty trained, maybe between age 2 and 3.  No more diapers.  He goes to bed and wets himself in his sleep.  The bed gets wet.  Mom says, "Junior is wetting his bed", which is true.  He is now labeled a "Bedwetter"  Mom is at her wit's end so she tells Junior that he is a big boy but because he is wetting his bed, she is going to put him in diapers just for sleeping.  Junior may not be too happy about it at first, but decided wearing diapers to bed is better than sleeping in cold wet pajamas.  Mom tells her close friend or sister that Junior has to wear diapers to bed because he's a bedwetter.  That is true, he is a bedwetter and save for the diapers, the bed would be wet, even though technically he isn't a bedwetter because the diapers keep the bed dry, the very reason Junior has to wear them every night.  I just happened to be one of those "Juniors" until I was almost 6 years old. 

As a life-long bedwetter, it is just as easy to wash a bedpad as a nappy, and much easier to *uc* when not wearing one.