LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do you keep a chart?

Hi there all.  I was reading @jonbearab's thread on his unpotty training.  And I thought it was really neat that he kept a chart for all his training. You can read his thread here and see his chart.

So my question is for you all who are working towards unpotty training do you keep a chart?

If so is it on paper or something like how Jonebearab has done with Excel?

• Like 1

I can't say I keep a log or chart for unpotty training. There doesn't seem to be much to keep track of. I have however kept a record for a couple of months of nappy usage, although that was to get a good idea of actual nappy capacities (since those ISO figures are fanciful). I learned that most nappies only hold between 1/3 to 1/2 of the ISO capacity figure. And I also learned which nappies were most reliable and least likely to leak.

Otherwise, for unpotty training, I change when full or when messy. I'm mostly trying to unpotty train my bladder, so all my wee-wees goes into my nappy. Usually all my mess goes in my nappy too unless I've just changed, or are at work, or are having a significant diarrhoea episode (sorry if this is graphic, I don't want liquid going wrong places). For work, I cannot just up and leave or take a break to change, and I choose not to expose my work colleagues to any odours. It's rarely relevant though, as in 5 months, I've only used the potty for #2 at work once. 

• Like 1

No, I just let things happen, and chill about it all.  It's got me to where wetting is something that just happens to me without any conscious effort to start or stop it, which is where I'm happiest.

When I was working with a urologist we tracked the times I was wetting and if it was in a diaper or the potty.

It was kept on a paper table with checkboxes. That combined with a timer, extra hydration, and bladder numbing meds was how I trained into having OAB. 

It was pretty fun to do for a while. Might do it again as a refresher course now & then.

For the better part of a year, all of the diapers I went through on a daily basis were recorded on a monthly chart. The kind of diaper (Super Dry Kids, Lil Builder, Mega Max, etc, etc, etc) were all recorded. And of coarse. Whether I peed or pooped in it were also recorded

6 hours ago, Babyboyzen said:

For the better part of a year, all of the diapers I went through on a daily basis were recorded on a monthly chart. The kind of diaper (Super Dry Kids, Lil Builder, Mega Max, etc, etc, etc) were all recorded. And of coarse. Whether I peed or pooped in it were also recorded

That’s interesting could use that for an expensive report.  To see how much one spends on diapers and other supplies.

No: I keep a life. If I have to micro-manage it, then it is not second nature. Nothing ruins spontaneity like "off in the weeds"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 7/16/2021 at 1:33 AM, tommyneedsdiapers90 said:

i use baby tracker

@tommyneedsdiapers90 THANK YOU! This is amazing. I am tracking everything in here, after some editing of the options. I track water intake, food, anytime I wet, my changes, sleep. I have a picture of my wife and me on it to reinforce. It's so fun. Thank you! Much better than my evernote log I was using.

• Like 2

I'm not trying to unpotty train but if I was I wouldn't use a chart. If I was diaper training I would just go whenever I had to go. I am an baby after all, so daddy can change me whenever I make a poo in my diaper.???? It feels more natural that way. And Daddy would say, "does my little grown down want his diapie changed?!" And then he'd give me raspberries on my tummy and then he'd rub my tummy and then tickle it before changing my diaper! Then after the diaper change he'd say, "does baby feel better now that we changed his diaper?!" And I'd say "yes" and then he'd say, "I'm glad my little grown down!" And then he'd give me a nice big warm daddy hug and wrap me in his arms, making me feel special and loved.????❤️??? And gradually my diapers would get wetter and wetter, and poopier and poopier everyday and daddy would say, "wow, you're getting so much better at being diaper trained, good job my little grown down!" And then he'd give me an high five!?️?☺️??❤️?? And then he'd say, "you're such a good little boy for Daddy!" Then he'd ruffle my hair.? Yep, that's me! I'm daddy's little diaper boy!???????☺️?????❤️???❤️??????❤️?????❤️?☺️???❤️?

• Like 2