LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Struggling to upload pictures..

Checked your account, you have lots of storage space available, so its not us blocking anything. I don't know much about the android theme as I'm an Apple guy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, dlsafrica said:

Are there settings I need to turn on somewhere? I can't upload from this phone.

@dlsafrica

What was the error message you got trying to do that?  Sometimes, the camera that you use can blow the pic up really HUGE, and I have had it NOT upload to DD sometimes.  If the pic is exceeding the maximum size, there are programs you could use to make the pic smaller, and then you could upload it.  Be advised, however, that when you do that, you may lose picture quality.  When I do pics with the Sony Camera, I have to adjust the resolution so that it is NOT great big huge.

What I have to do sometimes is:  Fire up my Filezilla, upload to my website's photos directory, and THEN, I can link across.  I do that so that I don't suck all of DD's resources down or slow them up - Most guys are not as lucky as I am, so they have to resize the photo sometimes, and as mikey says, you have "lots of storage space available." 

You want to resize the image so that it is as small as it can be, without taking away image clarity or quality.  The same can be said if you have a small pic and you enlarge it - If you take it too big, you also lose quality, so you have to be mindful of this when deciding to upload.

Good Luck!

Brian

4 hours ago, dlsafrica said:

Are there settings I need to turn on somewhere? I can't upload from this phone.

If you're using Google Chrome just use a different browser. That's what I had to do.? Personally I like Firefox. It took me forever to figure it out, it was driving me crazy!? I hope this helps.☺️?

• Like 1