LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Massive messy diaper

This morning my already wet Abena M4 diaper qualifies as a MMD=Massive Messy Diaper. Those old enough might remember WMD's Weapons of Mass Destruction that could not be found or validated in Iraq during the Bush II administration. Well, if someone was close to me this morning there would be no mistaking that I have a MMD. Although I am enjoying a very big poopy in my diaper, fortunately I do not have a nuclear diaper blow-out, just the pleasure of a large, soft, squishy load in my diaper this morning. ahhh!😌

I held a mess in since last night and got diapered up this morning when I got home from work and filled my diaper.  That was a few hours ago and was a pretty big load. I just pooped again and made my diaper even messier.  It feels really good right now,  sitting here in my recliner. 

Who knows,  maybe I'll get to mess a third time before I have to change. 

On 12/12/2023 at 9:01 AM, DiaperLover77 said:

Here is my Tumblr with the last pictures: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/i-thomas-universe

That looked awesome.  Longest I went was 36 hours.  48 had to be amazing. 

How many times did you end up pooping in that diaper over 2 days?

23 hours ago, Spanky said:

I held a mess in since last night and got diapered up this morning when I got home from work and filled my diaper.  That was a few hours ago and was a pretty big load. I just pooped again and made my diaper even messier.  It feels really good right now,  sitting here in my recliner. 

Who knows,  maybe I'll get to mess a third time before I have to change. 

That looked awesome.  Longest I went was 36 hours.  48 had to be amazing. 

How many times did you end up pooping in that diaper over 2 days?

Unfortunately, I had to stop to 38H.

Not because of diaper rash, not because of leaks. At least, my diaper was so full of poo and I was in the way to poo even more because of psyllium, poo was coming out of the back.

The main reason was the tape I put. Because of the weight of the two massive diaper, the pain was huge. Otherwise, it was on a good way

• Like 1

I am currently sitting in bed with a massive diarrhea mess in my overnight diaper. The mess continues to grow as I get more intestinal contractions and more poop comes out with each contraction. I am pretty sure the mess has leaked out of my diaper between my legs but my diaper cover has it contained. When the last contraction hit, a massive diarrhea mudslide very quickly went up the front of my diaper. My intestines are still rumbling pretty bad letting me know there is a bunch more diarrhea coming. I will change after my intestines settle down and I am pretty sure I am finished pooping.

• Like 1

The day after Christmas has blessed me with a massively wet and messy Crinklz Fairytale diaper. The warm squishy poopy load in my diaper is one for the record books and although an epic poopy in my diaper, no diaper blowouts, just the emotional and physical cathartic pleasures of sitting here wet, warm, and messy while enjoying a hot cup of coffee. I won't be changing right away with plans to get my morning exercise in my wet and messy diaper acting as if nothing out of the ordinary has happened. which is of course true for me because a wet and messy morning diaper is ordinary. After I change, I am going into the office and have a Classico V2 diaper already out with several drops of baby powder scented oil and sprinkled with J&J baby powder. I'll wet during the day but no messy diapers at work.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

For uncontrolled diarrhea style messing you could use Epsom salt. This will result in a messy diaper without any doubt. For me it takes about an hour to work, so when you are really tired, and take it just before sleeping, it might do the trick of messing in your sleep.

Be sure you have the Epsom salt suitable for consumption, and to prevent dehydration, make sure you drink enough.

Worked for me once! 
Good luck

• 1 month later...

My Sunday morning diaper is very wet and would also qualify as a massive messy diaper. During the George W. Bush administration and the Iraq War there was mistaken information on weapons of mass destruction (WMD) but there is no mistake that I have a massive messy diaper (MMD). The diaper is an AB Universe Cushies Ultra plastic back diaper that if I believe is/was a limited production. As I said, I was fortunate to have a massive poopy this morning and now that I am sitting here I have a super squish in my diaper. All is good, everything is contained without a diaper blowout. As long as my mess remains in the bottom and back of my diaper I won't change for several hours, and will even get my morning exercise in my wet and verrrry poopy diapee. If, however, my poopy squishes to the front of my diaper, I will have to change. I am very cautious about the risks of contracting a UTI from Escherichia coli bacteria. I am hoping that the mess in my diaper does not squish to the front so that I can enjoy my warm squishy diaper for several hours...An hour has passed now, and I did not have a diaper blow out or a migrating squish to the front of my diaper. In fact I exercised and just got back from a run. I decided I better not press my good fortune and I just changed and can visually verify a MMD. I am nice and clean and have an Attends Premier diaper with a small booster and printed plastic pants ready for the day. I have a busy day with writing a complex report that I started yesterday and I have to proof read a subordinate's report. Oh well, at least I will be diapered while I work and while my wife gets to chill. No rest for the ABDL-Ph.D. with adult responsibilities.

• Like 1

It's actually pretty hard for me to get the poop to squish up to the front of my diaper. My nut sack is a great diaper dam that keeps the poop in the back. I really do love the feeling when it does happen and the poop makes it past my nut sack, up the front and really do enjoy it.  I've been lucky and have never had a UTI. I do understand why you are very cautious about that situation. 

In few weeks I could wear diapers for few days again.

New opportunity to go beyond my own record of 38H.

Setup will be the same: two diapers with 2 booster.

But I would like to gu further. I mean, I always start with a enema (big one:1.5/2L) plus gylercine suppository and I keep my diapers for 38H.

I would like to try to do an other enema after 24H (or after). But, because I put tape around diaper to keep them in place, I will have no longer access to my butt.

Maybe on the side, but not sure because they will be tight.

At the back by creating some holes (and after enema performed) put a third diaper ?)

This morning qualifies as a 4M--MASSIVE MESSY MONDAY MORNING diaper. My Tykables Animooz diaper is wet and reeeallly loaded, thank goodness for the Waddler cut (wider crotch) that is securely keeping my potty nicely ensconced where it belongs, no diaper blow-out, even sitting here, and although with a somewhat flattened squish, I must be sitting 3 inches higher than is normal! My goodness, does this feel wonderful and a great way to start the week and the day. I'll change in several hours, after my morning exercise. I think a Bambino Classico V2 diaper is in order for the office. I'll wet during the day, but no poopy diapers at the office.

• 3 weeks later...

I am sitting here this morning with a very wet and messy Crinklz Aquanaut diaper and a hot cup of coffee. I went potty in my diapee while in the kitchen checking emails on my phone. The warm squishy poopy in my diaper caressing my bottom is exhilarating and seems to qualify as a MMD, but no diaper blow-out--yay. I'll get my morning exercise while messy, and then change into a Bambino Classico V2 diaper for work. I'll wet at work, but no poopy diapers around my coworkers.

Wow, another really big poopy in my diaper, must be the Metamucil.  Besides the healthy aspects of fiber, the big loads in my diaper are intensely pleasurable and hypnotic. Fortunately, I don't mind cleaning up and changing my messy diaper, simply a perfunctory responsibility after the intense emotional and physical catharsis of going potty in my diaper. I'm up early with a big poopy in my wet Attends Premier diaper, soooo warm and squishy. I had blue print plastic pants on from Babykins, but took them off before I sat down, Even though I am sitting here and compressed the load in my diaper, I think I am sitting 3 inches higher, epic poopy diapee!!😌

Well recently changed my daily diet, it took a few days for my body to readjust as in to become regular daily. But the results were a little surprising. My old diet was like letting loose a lot of soft serve ice cream, now it's much firmer and a lot more volume. Probably because my last diet was a lot more soy based and the new one has a lot more fiber. But either way it creates some very massive messes. So much yesterday, I was afraid I was going to have a blowout. 

I am blessed with a wet and another massive messy Cushies diaper. The warm squish in my diaper is intoxicating and although I have a very big poopy in my diapee, I am also fortunate that I don't have a diaper blowout. Soon I will exercise in my wet and very messy diaper and after I finish I will definitely need to change. Sitting here I am shivering with pleasure.

Today I learned that I can use my showerhead to give myself an enema. I also learned that that thing fills me up way too fast. And finally, that a Bunnyhopps cannot hold a way too large enema.

I'm really going to have to learn the flow rate of my shower head to avoid problems in the future.

On 4/6/2024 at 5:51 PM, randominterestedperson said:

Today I learned that I can use my showerhead to give myself an enema. I also learned that that thing fills me up way too fast. And finally, that a Bunnyhopps cannot hold a way too large enema.

I'm really going to have to learn the flow rate of my shower head to avoid problems in the future.

You should be able to adjust the water flow at the faucet.....

4 hours ago, rusty pins said:

You should be able to adjust the water flow at the faucet.....

Thank you for the suggestion.

I did some measurements.

Fully open: ~1.1 L in 10 seconds -> Flow rate 6.6 L / min

Just above the threshold to open: ~0.7 L in 30 seconds -> 1.4 L / min

Anything in between those is theoretically possible, but it'd be hard to know exactly where I'm at with the knob. So my choice for the future is whether I want to be filled up in 10 or 45-50 seconds. For a really big one 15 or 60-65 seconds.

Don't like  enemas. Too loose BM's. Just the usual psyllium husk daily. I've become incontinent after a bowel resection. My surgeon removed about 5". I slowly became incontinent over 4 years. Now? Zero control. I love my diaper but using them daily? Well, I'm getting used to it. Typically I have ~3 large BM's per day. Sometimes more. I still use Metamucil everyday. I've got to the point that I have one while sleeping or the early morning, another during the day, and another in the evening. Obviously I have no control. But there's nothing wrong with a little fiber loading. I just have a pretty big (mostly semi-soft) poo. Sometimes I'll be sitting on my easy chair and leaning back while watching TV. Then suddenly I get a strong urge and seconds latter the poo slides out. There's a powerful surge as it spreads up around my crotch. I admit that I love that. Every once in a while I stay with the dirty and wet diaper. After a couple of hours I'll have another. By then my diaper is completely loaded. Of course, it's time for a big poogasm. Then it's time to clean-up, shower, air out my skin and re-diaper. Being incontinent isn't that bad (kinda). Now you'll have to excuse me while I go do whatever I want, all the time.

• 2 weeks later...

All I can say this morning is WOW, MASSIVE MESSY MONDAY, an epic poopy in my diapee, sooo nice 😌 I think I can thank my wife for this squishy, warm mess in my diaper because we had chili yesterday. Oh, if interested, an Attends Premier diaper, no leaks and no diaper blow-out even with the massive potty in my diaper warmly caressing my loins.

A desire to have big loads in a diaper can actually lead to a healthier life style by eating more fruits, (prunes or prune juice are excellent for large poopies) vegetables, and grains along with staying hydrated and exercise. One-two glasses of Metamucil in addition will help. After the large mess in my diaper, I sit back and relax while I enjoy the warm, squishy potty in my diapee. This morning my Little Kings diaper is very wet with a nice firm messy load that is becoming more compressed and squishy sitting here this morning, my reaction...ahhh 😌

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Moochie said:

A desire to have big loads in a diaper can actually lead to a healthier life style by eating more fruits, (prunes or prune juice are excellent for large poopies) vegetables, and grains along with staying hydrated and exercise. One-two glasses of Metamucil in addition will help. After the large mess in my diaper, I sit back and relax while I enjoy the warm, squishy potty in my diapee. This morning my Little Kings diaper is very wet with a nice firm messy load that is becoming more compressed and squishy sitting here this morning, my reaction...ahhh 😌

Your insides aren't an infinitely stretchable balloon so please be careful.  Water pressure from your house plumbing is way higher than what you get from a gravity enema.