LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Massive messy diaper

Hi everybody,

* For moderators, sorry for the double post. I think "stinky-squishy-proud" sub part of forum is a better place than "Diaper-Lover"'

If you want to remove this post, you can. *

Before all, sorry for my English. As a French Frog, I'm not a professional of Shakespears's langage.

Next Week I will buy my new setup of diapers/booster and plastic pants:
-Diaper: Rearz Dinosaur Elite
-Booster: White Max
-Plastic Pant: Suprima 1205

My would be like this:

-First diaper with holes to allow fluids to goes in the second one.
-Second diaper with two booster inside.

And the plastic pants to protect me and my environnement of leaks.

I would like to have a massive mess and loose control (if possible) during the night and the day.

But at the same time I would like to avoid pharmaceuticals like Dulcolax or everything else. I'm not a great fan of laxative and I would prefer some more natural thing (eat tips ?)

I heard about Castor Oil, Prune Juice etc...already. But I never tried those ones, only enema.

The idea is to stay the maximum of the time in my mess. My own record is about 36H, I would like to push over 48H. I will prepare a special meal composed of fibers.

I also see a member with this type of plan: first diaper with holes and a second one.

When the second one is soaked, change it and put a new one over the first one and stay in you mess.

So If you have any goods tips, you are welcome.

Bonne soirée ;)

Sounds great.   I've eaten a bunch of prunes to make myself go.  They really work.  You'll have some cramping about 3-4 hours after you eat them and then you'll go.  The poo will start out like whatever is in your system and then get real loose, like diarrhea. 

36 hours is my max as well.   I didn't use any cream and ended up with a pretty good diaper rash.

You'll probably want to use some duct tape on the first diaper,  just to be sure that it doesn't come off.

Other foods that help are big bowls of cereal.   I  like raisin bran.  Oatmeal,  Cream of Wheat, stuff like that. Lots of fiber. 

Fiber supplements like Metamucil add volume. 

Eat vegetables like broccoli and cauliflower.  Cabbage if you want to have a lot of gas while you are messy.

Big plates of spaghetti add some bulk.

• Like 1
On 7/6/2021 at 4:49 PM, Spanky said:

Sounds great.   I've eaten a bunch of prunes to make myself go.  They really work.  You'll have some cramping about 3-4 hours after you eat them and then you'll go.  The poo will start out like whatever is in your system and then get real loose, like diarrhea. 

36 hours is my max as well.   I didn't use any cream and ended up with a pretty good diaper rash.

You'll probably want to use some duct tape on the first diaper,  just to be sure that it doesn't come off.

Other foods that help are big bowls of cereal.   I  like raisin bran.  Oatmeal,  Cream of Wheat, stuff like that. Lots of fiber. 

Fiber supplements like Metamucil add volume. 

Eat vegetables like broccoli and cauliflower.  Cabbage if you want to have a lot of gas while you are messy.

Big plates of spaghetti add some bulk.

Yeah I love prunes too: liquid and solid. I think if I eat a lot of and drink a lot of one I should a nice suprise.

36H was my max because I did a 2L enema and I drink a lot of water to fill up the most rapidely as possible my diaper.

However I didn't have any cream, I would like but I don't have. 

Yes, duct tape is an imperative to hold the first diaper. With the mese, I would like to avoir any leaks of poop at the reat of the front. In the crotch I don't care, my plastic pant will protect me...I hope^^

I think I'm gonna take a nice big plates of spaghetti with some prune juice and/prune and take some Castor Oil just before the bed.

And about Oil Castor, what are the recommended dose to have decent effect ?

Wow, prunes, prune juice and castor oil should really guarantee a great diaper fill.  It will be uncontrollable once it hits.

I've never tried castor oil, so I have no idea on the dose.   I'm sure you can Google it. 

1 hour ago, Spanky said:

Wow, prunes, prune juice and castor oil should really guarantee a great diaper fill.  It will be uncontrollable once it hits.

I've never tried castor oil, so I have no idea on the dose.   I'm sure you can Google it. 

I've already tried prune few years ago and If I remember, It had decent effet^^

With this combo, I will hope It will be massive and explosive 

1 hour ago, Whatsthatsmell said:

Castor oil works but makes the poo really greasey and the smell is really hard to get off.    Stick with fiber 

Ok thanks for your tips, I think I'm gonna forgot this idea

I have to say I just don't like loose BM's. Diarrhea feels like pissing out my ass. I prefer semi-firm to semi-soft. I like to feel a gigantic solid poo. I do use some "fiber loading" when I use psyllium husk (like Metamucil). Fiber loading means by using 3 to 6 large doses over 12 hours or so. I also use some healthy and fiber foods. Within 24 hours I'll have multiple massive loads. So if you want a really huge messy diaper, this is the way to do it. You have to have the time. I always use zinc oxide paste to keep my skin safe. I suggest for using Nullo (internal deodorant) to keep you from getting too stinky. I've been using them for over 10 years. For having a couple of very big poo's (yes, multiple), I try to not push hard. I love the slow progression as it comes without straining. Enormous volume. You want a massive, messy diaper? Try this. Now you'll have to excuse me while I go do whatever I want, all the time.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, diaperjack101 said:

I have to say I just don't like loose BM's. Diarrhea feels like pissing out my ass. I prefer semi-firm to semi-soft. I like to feel a gigantic solid poo. I do use some "fiber loading" when I use psyllium husk (like Metamucil). Fiber loading means by using 3 to 6 large doses over 12 hours or so. I also use some healthy and fiber foods. Within 24 hours I'll have multiple massive loads. So if you want a really huge messy diaper, this is the way to do it. You have to have the time. I always use zinc oxide paste to keep my skin safe. I suggest for using Nullo (internal deodorant) to keep you from getting too stinky. I've been using them for over 10 years. For having a couple of very big poo's (yes, multiple), I try to not push hard. I love the slow progression as it comes without straining. Enormous volume. You want a massive, messy diaper? Try this. Now you'll have to excuse me while I go do whatever I want, all the time.

I don't like too when it's too liquide.

I prefer semi soft poop with some farts to be honest againt massive gigantic solid poo. Too hard to push and divide in diaper.

3 hours ago, diaperjack101 said:

I have to say I’ve used nullo and other chlorophyll based internal deodorants and I stopped after a few years.   They made my poop very green and smelled like lawn clippings.  I find a balanced fiber rich diet with lots of water and additional psyllium husk along with good plastic pants keeps me in check enough to get through my day.  And I kinda like to see what I’ve done at cleanup in its natural form as opposed to having swamp things leg laying in my used diaper. 

Whatsthatsmell -

With Nullo I use, and all the fiber loading I take, my poo is a little greenish. Big deal? No. I poo in my diapers not outside. For smelling I have a kinda sweet pungency. Since I started using Nullo I don't have that death stink. Besides, having a massive poo is the big thing. With psyllium husk I always have monstrous loads. (yes, quantity, quality and frequency). And I love my thick pull-on cloth diapers (1 large and another with x-large), both under my confidry 24/7 disposable) and plastic pants. Now you'll have to excuse me while I go do whatever I want, all the times.

• Haha 1
On 7/9/2021 at 12:29 AM, diaperjack101 said:

Whatsthatsmell -

With Nullo I use, and all the fiber loading I take, my poo is a little greenish. Big deal? No. I poo in my diapers not outside. For smelling I have a kinda sweet pungency. Since I started using Nullo I don't have that death stink. Besides, having a massive poo is the big thing. With psyllium husk I always have monstrous loads. (yes, quantity, quality and frequency). And I love my thick pull-on cloth diapers (1 large and another with x-large), both under my confidry 24/7 disposable) and plastic pants. Now you'll have to excuse me while I go do whatever I want, all the times.

I will try try the Psyllium, it seems to be the best option

• Like 2

DiaperLover77 - Qualifying a solid poo : For myself, a big poo would be one that remains in a single, massive turd if it was sitting in the toilet. It might separate in smaller pieces. I really don't want to have a bunch of straining. Maybe a little push to start it. I prefer to have a gigantic poo into my diapers with little or non-straining push. You can still have a semi-firm poo without a lot of pushing. In a perfect world, I would have a strong urgency and then a slow progression as the poo emerges into my diapers. No pushing. No straining. After a very slow massive poo, I feel it spreads across my bottom. and then up around my nuts. Then a mighty surge as the poo spreads, obviously without straining, maybe about 15 to 30 seconds my diapers become a very large bulge. That's when I have a warm gush of pee as it spreads up and then down in my already wet diapers. So I can still have a semi-firm or semi-soft poo without having  a hard solid turd. Usually I have that poo become semi-firm and then as the surge continues, I end up having a semi-soft one. Eventually I have a strong, powerful poogasm. So I guess having a "solid" poo qualifies  having a semi-firm load. Now you'll have to excuse me while I go do whatever I want, all the times.

Diaper Update !

-2 Liter enema

-Double diaper with one booster in each one.

-Holes in the first one.

-Lot of fiber (prunes/prune juice, chocolate, almond).

I started at 9H PM with the enema. I hold it about 15min before releasing it. It was gorgeous to feel all this hot fluid/poo flush into the diaper.

A little leak but nothing to important.

Impossible to sleep, I was too excited and too much stomach cramp and farts. I put some scoth tape to hold it.

Lot of poo during the night and again this morning. All the front and the rear is brown, it's no longer white at all.

Next step, wear it until tomorrow morning or tonight before bed if too much leak.

It's gorgeous.

• Like 1

So I had to change my diaper, It was super, super super full.

Prune juice work perfectly, I pooped every 30min. The diaper got bigger and bigger and started to leak at the crotch.

Poo every where: front, back and even on the side. I pee a lot, and because the diaper was full, liquide wasn't  absorbed: it was like a swimming pool.

My biggest disapointment was the fact my holes work properly. Pee goes in the second diaper: it was perfect.

But the enema stay in the first diaper (I did just one hole at the crotch). I should add an other hole at the back and I will try If 2 booster on the second diaper work better than a booster per diaper.

On 7/11/2021 at 9:39 AM, DiaperLover77 said:

So I had to change my diaper, It was super, super super full.

Prune juice work perfectly, I pooped every 30min. The diaper got bigger and bigger and started to leak at the crotch.

Poo every where: front, back and even on the side. I pee a lot, and because the diaper was full, liquide wasn't  absorbed: it was like a swimming pool.

My biggest disapointment was the fact my holes work properly. Pee goes in the second diaper: it was perfect.

But the enema stay in the first diaper (I did just one hole at the crotch). I should add an other hole at the back and I will try If 2 booster on the second diaper work better than a booster per diaper.

Sorry that you didn't get to enjoy it as long as you wanted to.   My experience with enemas is that they come out kinda slimy, so to say.  That plugs the diaper inter lining and doesn't let the fluid through very well to be absorbed.   

My thoughts would be to use a big cloth diaper as your second diaper and pin it on so that it covers the leg gathers of your disposable.  Then you can just let the disposable leak and the cloth diaper should absorb it.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/13/2021 at 7:46 PM, Spanky said:

Sorry that you didn't get to enjoy it as long as you wanted to.   My experience with enemas is that they come out kinda slimy, so to say.  That plugs the diaper inter lining and doesn't let the fluid through very well to be absorbed.   

My thoughts would be to use a big cloth diaper as your second diaper and pin it on so that it covers the leg gathers of your disposable.  Then you can just let the disposable leak and the cloth diaper should absorb it.

It was not long as I want because I forced the process: I eat a lot but I drink way too much water. So I filed up my diaper way too faster.

I will try an other disposition: first diaper with holes, and the second one with 2 booster.

I don't have any cloth diaper, only a plastic pants.

• 1 month later...

You guys need to learn to cook there are many foods similar to prunes that you can use in normal cooking/ food prep that will enhance messing that you could serve to guests and no one would think twice .

like making a spicy fig and bacon jam tossed into pasta .

it’s sweet from figs which replace the action of prunes

salty like bacon 

add some chipolte peppers or calibrian chili’s for spicy 

a little apple cider vinegar for a nice acid / sourness 

some diced & sautéed celery, onions , carrots,bell peppers for roughage and color

capers & toasted pine nuts on top with chopped parsley to garnish and give a mixture of  texture ( nuts also promote regularity)

toss in vermicelli or thin spaghetti

you have a delicious meal for yourself or family/company that “promotes” regularity and volume but eats and tastes like something really expensive and delicious from a restaurant 

figs ,dates , prunes(plums) raisins,tamarind ,grapes, cherries,apricots  are all good

as well as all nuts or nut butter 

legumes( beans )

a little creativity with ingredients and preparation and you make some excellent regularity & volume enhancing meals .

another great one is dried cherries minced rehydrated with Bourbon( the cheaper stuff will do as you want the flavor the alcohol cooks off ) molasses,ketchup ,tamarind or raisin paste ,apple cider vinegar to make a barbecue sauce throw in crock pot with navy beans ,ham ,onions .

before serving take cabbage or Brussels sprouts sautéed with minced apple or orange zest and combine with ham & beans .

great easy meals for large diaper filling . Fruits give you fiber and Sorbitol ,sorbitol is prescribed laxative in a standardized syrup , one of the sugar alcohols commonly used commercially in diabetic friendly candy making ( ask anybody who’s eaten an entire bag of gummy worms and gotten a stiff dose of sugar alcohol about there experience with involuntary pants filling ).

• 1 month later...

I'm in a massively full MegaMax diaper right now.   I ate a lot last night.  Made a frozen pizza and then two big hamburgers after that. I  was uncomfortably stuffed.  Then snacked on some veggies.  Then the better part of a bag of chips. 

Before bed, late last night,  took a huge dose of Metamucil psyllium husk.

Woke up this morning, already needing to poop. I had two big bowl of Raisin Bran cereal and another huge dose of psyllium husk.

Got my diaper on, a Tye Dye MegaMax,  about 10:30 this morning.  I had to go so bad,  I really didn't know if I'd get the diaper on before pooping.  

Well, I  got it on and pooped a huge load into my diaper.  It lasted quite a while and was pretty soft.  It seemed to just keep coming.  When I was done, I  also peed.

I  did a couple things,  walking around the house and had to poop a little bit more,  a few minutes later. 

My butt had to look like a duck, with a huge bulge sticking out the back.  

I sat down on a dining room chair and it squished all over my bottom and up between my legs. 

About 11:30 I  ate a whole pack of prunes and hafl a pack of dates. 

All afternoon,  I've been pooping.  I've had multiple decent sized poops.

I've been in this over 5 hours now and my diaper is absolutely full, all the way up the back and up the front.  Not sure if I'm done pooping yet or not. I'll wait another hour or so and see if I can poop any more. 

This diaper feels amazing right now. 

Farts in this diaper feel absolutely amazing.  As the bubble of gass comes out and slowly works it way up between my legs,  up past my nut sack and penis,  up through the poop in the front and out the front top of the diaper. 

Truly amazing how well this diaper is holding up with all this mess and wetness in it.

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, Spanky said:

I'm in a massively full MegaMax diaper right now.   I ate a lot last night.  Made a frozen pizza and then two big hamburgers after that. I  was uncomfortably stuffed.  Then snacked on some veggies.  Then the better part of a bag of chips. 

Before bed, late last night,  took a huge dose of Metamucil psyllium husk.

Woke up this morning, already needing to poop. I had two big bowl of Raisin Bran cereal and another huge dose of psyllium husk.

Got my diaper on, a Tye Dye MegaMax,  about 10:30 this morning.  I had to go so bad,  I really didn't know if I'd get the diaper on before pooping.  

Well, I  got it on and pooped a huge load into my diaper.  It lasted quite a while and was pretty soft.  It seemed to just keep coming.  When I was done, I  also peed.

I  did a couple things,  walking around the house and had to poop a little bit more,  a few minutes later. 

My butt had to look like a duck, with a huge bulge sticking out the back.  

I sat down on a dining room chair and it squished all over my bottom and up between my legs. 

About 11:30 I  ate a whole pack of prunes and hafl a pack of dates. 

All afternoon,  I've been pooping.  I've had multiple decent sized poops.

I've been in this over 5 hours now and my diaper is absolutely full, all the way up the back and up the front.  Not sure if I'm done pooping yet or not. I'll wait another hour or so and see if I can poop any more. 

This diaper feels amazing right now. 

Farts in this diaper feel absolutely amazing.  As the bubble of gass comes out and slowly works it way up between my legs,  up past my nut sack and penis,  up through the poop in the front and out the front top of the diaper. 

Truly amazing how well this diaper is holding up with all this mess and wetness in it.

About 4:30 now and I'm having another round of pooping and gass. Wow, is this amazing.   I just had to have a poogasim.