LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Shower thought: Accidentally peeing yourself during a diaper change is the ultimate victory and embarrassment in untraining.

@Enthusi

3 hours ago, Enthusi said:

It’s like, “woah I really am incontinent… oh crap I really am incontinent!”

Or, its "GOD I have to GO" when you can't hold it, and flood it out :) 

This is because after a while, you won't either BE ABLE to hold it, or NOT WANT to hold it hehehe :)

Of course, you have to be mindful of one thing:  IF you have your partner change you, he/she may use the one weapon that you will always lose to:  The TICKLE MONSTER - You WILL pee all over the place, and you won't be able to hold out long :) hehehehe

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Added Additional Information
  • Like 2

As someone with a well-substantiated pee fetish, who had “been there, done that”, and then developed OAB and urge incontinence, those first few times not being able to hold it (stuck in traffic, or on a zoom meeting) or wetting myself completely out of the blue (running water, or in my sleep) were met with both shock/horror and “might as well enjoy it.”

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, ~Brian~ said:

@Enthusi

This is because after a while, you won't either BE ABLE to hold it, or NOT WANT to hold it hehehe :)

Brian

I know what you mean, I've been in that situation plenty of times in my life. When I was 7, 8, and 9 I used to have accidents all the time at school and at home, and admittedly whenever I would be holding my pee-pee or poo-poo for a long time and then when I finally released it, It felt so GOOD and admittedly I liked doing it. Even though I got yelled at and traumatized a lot as a little kid because of it. It always felt like heaven!? Funny enough though my Mommy never put me in diapies for elementary School.? Although I did have to wear diapies at school field trips. Which at the time I wasn't a diaper lover/adult baby, but looking back I wish I was.?☺️?????

• Like 2
3 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

@Enthusi

Of course, you have to be mindful of one thing:  IF you have your partner change you, he/she may use the one weapon that you will always lose to:  The TICKLE MONSTER - You WILL pee all over the place, and you won't be able to hold out long :) hehehehe

Brian

Never been ticked during a change. But I would say the tickler should proceed at their own peril. 

2 hours ago, Wet Tony said:

As someone with a well-substantiated pee fetish, who had “been there, done that”, and then developed OAB and urge incontinence, those first few times not being able to hold it (stuck in traffic, or on a zoom meeting) or wetting myself completely out of the blue (running water, or in my sleep) were met with both shock/horror and “might as well enjoy it.”

I’m truly curious if your incontinence is related to 24/7 wearing. I seem to be well on that trajectory I don’t know if I have a pee fetish, but I truly don’t mind wetting myself, and love the validation that it brings that I need to be in diapers.   Nothing like a wet pants to help you appreciate a dry diaper. 

@Enthusi

Another "ultimate victory" would be if someone decides to "un-pottytrain" you, and they just Tickle the heck outta you for a few days, or weeks, or months, and each time they do that, you release, and each time they do this, your muscles weaken.  Eventually, you just lose control and you will pee your diaper - If this happens, after a while, you will just have ZERO control.

THEN, you would be victorious because you would be TOTALLY depandant, because after a while it happens without your knowledge ;)

Good Luck!

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
removed wordyness
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, Enthusi said:

Never been ticked during a change. But I would say the tickler should proceed at their own peril. 

I’m truly curious if your incontinence is related to 24/7 wearing. I seem to be well on that trajectory I don’t know if I have a pee fetish, but I truly don’t mind wetting myself, and love the validation that it brings that I need to be in diapers.   Nothing like a wet pants to help you appreciate a dry diaper. 

Initially the incontinence was due to an enlarged prostate. I got the prostate managed (no cancer, yay!) but I was left with little control. The more I wore something “just in case” the more whatever control I had slipped away. Inside of two years I went from “can’t pee” and frequent dribbling to “pee happens” whether I’m paying attention or not. 

On 7/5/2021 at 6:46 PM, Enthusi said:

@Enthusi

In stories I read, the diaper changer is a lady, and she will strap you down, and does not remove the diaper prior to the tickling.  She then would change you after you wet or mess :)  If the tickler does that when your diaper is open and the "hose is deployed" she is the one that's gonna get a shower - A "Golden One." Stories usually are set up that you have NO idea that you're gonna GET tickled, and the reason you release is because the tickler is relentless, and sometimes won't change you until the diaper is used both ways hehehe ;)

Brian

• Like 1

I usually slide my diaper down to  just above my pants to hopefully catch any dribbles that may happen when changing so far it has worked out in keeping my pants dry when dribbles happen :)   oh the joys of being Incontinent or is that the aggravation of being IC I’ll pick option 2 :)

• Like 1

@Rob110 

Don’t get me started.  It’s happened a few times where I peed during a change.  That’s why  I made this observation.  

But you know what does happen a lot?  Peeing when I’m out of the shower and getting ready for the day.  I’ve have the same morning routine now as I did decades ago.  The problem is I often forget to put my diaper on right after showering.   Thats often a recipe for a soaked bathroom towel and floor.  It’s annoying to clean up.  You’d think I would learn by now. 

• Like 1