LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

22 hours ago, Panther Cub said:

Whistles Innocently

Weeeeell since the cat's out of the bag, I'll confirm the rumors: Izzy will fly at some point, and the exact methods have already been hinted at somewhere in this thread. ?

2 hours ago, flowerdaddy22 said:

Like, it could easily be turned into a nice subplot if Izzy enjoyed that kind of activity more regularly.

We may see Izzy in VR again, but the problem with writing these little excursions from the main storyline is I'm good at thinking up a rough plot for it, but bad at actually putting the little details into words. Part of the reason I stopped writing part 2 where I did was writer's block hit me pretty hard halfway through writing the laser tag bit (glad you liked it btw), and I really ran out of ideas on what to have them do in the game/how to further develop the game help mode details. I might at some point extend the last chapter a bit to finish up the game, but we'll have to see if I'm up for it. If not, well Izzy likes to use her Cyrano quite a lot, and you can use your imagination about any VR adventures she might try!

3 hours ago, flowerdaddy22 said:

Someone compared her to Stacy from Exchanged, and while your response to that made perfectly sense, now I can't unsee the similarities ?

One of the reasons I love Sofia's writing so much is I share a LOT of personality with Stacy, down to liking dolphins and being a talented little hacker. Basically when I set out to write this story, I decided to put the rest of what Stacy isn't and what I am into Izzy and Mike. Many of the scenes I write about in this story were drawn from my personal experiences. Some may only be inspiration but some are/will be near-verbatim retellings of something that I actually went through at some point. So the flip side of this is if there's uncanny similarity between Izzy and Stacy in some aspect, it might just be that I'm like that too ?

I like how Mike and Izzy's relationships develops, it's wonderful how caring and respectful he is at the same time - Izzy really landed the best of both worlds!

It's actually quite a fine line to balance.

But how negligent of Mike to omit exit statements in his plant code!

I mean, whatever execution environment the plant was running in didn't respond to a SIGINT, so only 50% Mike's fault ?

I already said it, but thanks for this amazing story! Also good luck with your math courses, and take as much time as you need to write the next chapters! Quality takes time :) ❤️

Thank you! Term is almost over, I'll have plenty of time to write over my extended winter break ?

20 hours ago, DiaperedPrince said:

We may see Izzy in VR again, but the problem with writing these little excursions from the main storyline is I'm good at thinking up a rough plot for it, but bad at actually putting the little details into words. Part of the reason I stopped writing part 2 where I did was writer's block hit me pretty hard halfway through writing the laser tag bit (glad you liked it btw), and I really ran out of ideas on what to have them do in the game/how to further develop the game help mode details. I might at some point extend the last chapter a bit to finish up the game, but we'll have to see if I'm up for it. If not, well Izzy likes to use her Cyrano quite a lot, and you can use your imagination about any VR adventures she might try!

Just to be clear I really don't want to influence your story, it was merely meant as an idea - I totally understand understand how difficult writing a good story is, I tried writing a sci-fi (which could easily have been spun off as a diaper story version) myself and kind of gave up when the writer's block hit me in chapter 2... So yeah, I'm not expecting something I couldn't do myself from others :)

3 hours ago, flowerdaddy22 said:

Just to be clear I really don't want to influence your story, it was merely meant as an idea

Don't worry, you didn't. I do like to take into consideration readers' feedback when I write though :)

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, flowerdaddy22 said:

Just finished reading Little Conditions - I see your inspiration ? it's a great story, too!

Nice! The other big inspiration for me was BabySofia's Exchanged, you can find links to all of those in her signature, i.e. at the end of this comment: https://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?/topic/78782-your-move-chapter-18-posted-8212022/&do=findComment&comment=2006371

• Like 1
1 hour ago, DiaperedPrince said:

Nice! The other big inspiration for me was BabySofia's Exchanged, you can find links to all of those in her signature, i.e. at the end of this comment: https://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?/topic/78782-your-move-chapter-18-posted-8212022/&do=findComment&comment=2006371

I know, I read Exchanged quite a while ago and it remains a vivid memory as one of the greatest diaper stories I've read so far! Maybe partly due to the fact that it was the the first DD story I think I ever read, so it was where I was first introduced to concepts like the Amazon society, subliminal messaging and the whole hypnosis thing... So at least in my mind it may be hard to top that one. But thanks for making me aware of Little Conditions! 

1 hour ago, flowerdaddy22 said:

Maybe partly due to the fact that it was the the first DD story I think I ever read, so it was where I was first introduced to concepts like the Amazon society, subliminal messaging and the whole hypnosis thing... So at least in my mind it may be hard to top that one.

Tell me about it... I've been re-reading it lately as a bedtime story ?

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
15 minutes ago, DiaperedPrince said:

Small update: I'm writing again. Not sure when I'll actually release more chapters since I have 0 cached, but I'm actively working on it!

Yay I’ll be here ready and waiting to read your brilliance. 

• Like 1
  • 5 months later...

Hey everyone, just a quick update since someone asked me if I was still planning on continuing this story.

Tl:dr: YES. Don't worry, I'm slowly making progress 🙂

I'm currently halfway through writing Chapter 22, progress is just really slow because I have a lot going on (school, research, part time job, internships, going on exchange next term), etc and my school terms are usually really heavy so I don't get that much time to write. I'm going to finish writing part 2 or at least the next 7-8 chapters of part 2, before I release some more chapters, which I'm guessing won't be for another year or so based on my progress so far (long time to wait, I know!)

I have the whole story planned out at a high level (I finished the plan probably a year and a half ago), but it's taking more chapters than I originally planned to get through the content, so I might end up with anywhere from 40 to 60 chapters depending on what happens when I write the rest.

If it's more than 50 I'll probably split up Part 3 into 3. Endgame and 4. Checkmate, but we'll see. Might end up somewhere like 11/19/10 for 3 parts, 40 chapters or 11/20/14/5 for 4 parts, 50 chapters or 11/20/19/10 for 4 parts, 60 chapters. We'll see when we get there, this will probably take me the better part of the next couple years to finish.

Thanks for asking about the progress though, and I appreciate the support from all of you! 😀

• Like 4