LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nice chapter.

Great that she, with the exception of the beginning, can recover there first.

Who wants to bet with me that in this bottle that tastes like vanilla shake is not normal milk but Amazon breast milk inside.

That was a good description of a daycare scene with littles and big babies,  only question I have is why are amazon kids at an orphanage, Bigs don't give their kids up ever.  The only thing would be if they had a daycare at the same place as the orphanage.  The big toddler not be punished in any way bothered me to if a little did that they would sit for a week, he should have been put in time out at the least.      

9 hours ago, the diaper mike said:

Awesome unique story so far

Thanks!

6 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

Nice chapter.

Great that she, with the exception of the beginning, can recover there first.

Who wants to bet with me that in this bottle that tastes like vanilla shake is not normal milk but Amazon breast milk inside.

Haha I think "Amazon breastmilk tastes like the best vanilla milkshake ever" has been established before (in other stories like Exchanged).

1 hour ago, Baby Billy said:

That was a good description of a daycare scene with littles and big babies,  only question I have is why are amazon kids at an orphanage, Bigs don't give their kids up ever.  The only thing would be if they had a daycare at the same place as the orphanage.  The big toddler not be punished in any way bothered me to if a little did that they would sit for a week, he should have been put in time out at the least.      

Thanks! You know what, I didn't consider that. I'll take your suggestion, Little Hearts is now a daycare and orphanage. Kind of strange but it still makes sense. I'll go back and make this more clear for bedtime when I get some time.

• Like 1

I like how the story is developing after the rough start. It is good that Izzy is good at adaption to the conditions at the orphanage, but she seems to be almost unbelievably fast to accept how babyish she is treated. But then again anything will feel like an improvement compared to Karen's abuse.

Anyway I guess that the stay at the Little Hearts orphanage will only be short before she is adopted by Mike.

On 7/29/2021 at 12:40 AM, DiaperedPrince said:

I wasn’t a fan of physical activity

Really? I have been told that many top level chess players (IM and GM level) do exercise training because it makes them better at maintaining concentration during hour-long tournament games.

1 hour ago, bje said:

I like how the story is developing after the rough start. It is good that Izzy is good at adaption to the conditions at the orphanage, but she seems to be almost unbelievably fast to accept how babyish she is treated. But then again anything will feel like an improvement compared to Karen's abuse.

Anyway I guess that the stay at the Little Hearts orphanage will only be short before she is adopted by Mike.

Really? I have been told that many top level chess players (IM and GM level) do exercise training because it makes them better at maintaining concentration during hour-long tournament games.

Thanks for the guess and pointing out the inconsistency with the physical activity. I'll make some edits to that part. ?

On 7/29/2021 at 9:13 AM, Baby Billy said:

The only thing would be if they had a daycare at the same place as the orphanage.

Edited

1 hour ago, bje said:

many top level chess players (IM and GM level) do exercise training

and edited. Thanks for the suggestions people! I appreciate it!

Posting earlier this week, enjoy!

Chapter 6 — Extraction

My prayers were finally answered around two weeks after I’d arrived at the orphanage. A loud bang came from the reception area, prompting the four nannies on duty to investigate. The kids didn’t seem to care though, and they continued running around. Most of the Littles didn’t notice either, with the exception of the few of us coloring.

Suddenly, a vent cover in the wall beside me swung open and a Little dressed head-to-toe in a futuristic-looking black combat suit emerged from the ventilation shaft. A rappelling mechanism built into the suit attached to a black wire, which looked like it was pulled taut and disappeared into the shadows above.

He looked around for a moment before spotting me and glancing down at a screen wrapped halfway around his forearm.

“Isabelle Green?”

I looked up from my prone coloring position and answered, “Hi?”

He scanned my irises with a device in the wrist of his suit, which beeped and flashed green.

“I’m going to offer you a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity,” he told me in a quiet but firm voice, looking directly at me. “If you want, I can get you out of here. The staff won’t be affected by my distraction for too long, so you have thirty seconds to decide.”

I inhaled sharply at the suddenness of his proposal. “Who are you? Why me out of everyone here?”

“Don’t have the time to explain. Twenty seconds left.”

I looked at my friends for support. They were all nodding for me to go, even as several eyes sparkled with envy.

“Your move, Izzy,” Mark said determinedly. “I think you should go. Go change the world. You can’t do that from here.”

I nodded and gave him a quick hug goodbye. “I’ll miss you. And I’ll do everything I can to get you out too.” I stepped back and looked at everyone, “All of you.” I wiped a tear from my eye and exchanged goodbyes with the few people that I could consider friends in this dimension. I felt guilt and sadness for leaving them, yet a rekindled hope about my future surged in my chest. I raised my hand to the group in a solemn salute, before nodding to my rescuer and stepping into the shaft. He shut the vent cover, and I watched through its slits as the others went back to coloring. I trusted them enough to be certain that no one would give us away. Maybe the nannies wouldn’t even notice that I was gone. There were almost sixty residents, and I’d done my best to keep to the shadows after the trauma I’d seen the first day.

“Hold on to me tight. It’s a long way up and you do not want to fall. I’d put a harness on you but it’s best if we get going.”

I nodded and clung tightly to him. He pressed a button on his harness and we rose into the ventilation system. On my way up, I couldn’t help but think back to my question. Why me? Was there someone looking out for me?

“Clear workspaces 3 and 4. Wipe the evidence,” I instructed Max.

It was the Saturday after I’d rescued Isabelle, and I’d just arranged for her to be sent to Little Hearts, one of the safest orphanages for Littles in Jacinto. In less than two seconds, all traces of my tampering with the LPS systems had been erased.

“Shall I turn off secure mode?” Max asked helpfully.

It’d taken me more than a month to customize Max from the latest open-source homeAI release. I’d written almost a hundred thousand lines of code and config files — with the help of an AI programmer — to do it, and the end result was spectacular. The final version I ended up with ran on my own servers in my basement. It was much more sentient and intelligent than the open-source version, and it was perfectly tuned to my liking and needs. I’d named it Max, after the protagonist’s AI in Ready Player One, a novel from the other dimension that I had read in my teenage years.

“Not yet. She’s safe, but not free. I want to set her free.”

“What are you gonna do?” Max asked, confused.

I’d never programmed complicated feelings like freedom into him. I didn’t think he’d need it. He knew what freedom was, of course, but he couldn’t feel it like he could the more basic emotions: happiness, sadness, fear. Someday I need to add more abstract feelings. Then I can file a massive pull-request to the homeAI project.

I thought about the actions I planned on taking next. Is it worth all this risk, just for one Little? There’s millions of them. If I was asked this question on a game show, or if there was no risk to me, then I would immediately answer affirmatively. Alas, this was real life, not a hypothetical. Actions had consequences here. I thought about it for a few minutes, waiting until I was absolutely sure before finally deciding.

Yes. It is worth it. They’re human beings. They deserve love and respect. They’re people. They deserve to be free. Sure there were risks to me if I were to do this, but those were minute compared to a lifetime of forced babyhood that Littles are subject to. Every single one of them is worth the risk. With Isabelle specifically, I hoped that what I planned on doing would make up for all the trauma she’d been through.

I sighed and answered Max, “You know how we just hacked the bad guys? Now we’re gonna hack the good guys.”

He finally connected the dots. “Well, the Railroad should be a piece of cake compared to LPS, eh?” Good boy.

“Once we find them, yes. Before then, the decentralization will be a nightmare.”

The Little Railroad was an underground movement that freed Littles across the continental United States. They worked in regional cells smuggling Littles north to Canada or east to the Little Islands, where Littles were safe from adoption and free to live their lives. The situation in Canada was much better than the US, with adoption being illegal and equal rights for people of all heights. There were still some Little-specific laws, mostly concerning driving and other activities that might be dangerous for anyone short, but those were all for their safety.

However, the one thing that Littles did have to worry about was Little hunters from the US that prowled the cities near the border. Since two-thirds of the Canadian population lived within a hundred kilometers of the US border, that meant that Littles were in real danger of being kidnapped and smuggled across the border. The Little Railroad couldn’t really prevent this from happening, but they did try to rescue as many Littles as they could out of the US. Since their operations were so decentralized, there was no head of the organization that I could target. I had to change tactics and perform a breadth-first search instead.

I spun up a quick script to scrape Mastodon, the most popular social media platform in the dimension, for a list of known code words associated with the Railroad. My script would sort by a variety of metrics, including frequency, variation, emotion, and meaning. After five minutes of big-data analysis, I had a list of likely affiliates or members of the Railroad, sorted with the most promising accounts first.

I then ran an all-purpose rootkit-injection script I’d written a while back against the machine of each target on my list. After looking through the data of the first fifty users, I’d found out enough about their networks to locate the contact info of several cells. I chose three that roughly formed a line connecting Ollirama to the US border with British Columbia, and set about masterminding the operation. Decentralized computer networks could be trusted, but human ones couldn’t, so I would do all the planning myself.

I marked up a few possible border crossings based on Railroad and Border Patrol data, the latter of which I had access to thanks to sysadmin credentials I’d acquired on the dark web a few years ago for another project. Just those weren’t enough to bypass the multi-factor authentication they had in place, but I had a digital carte-blanche to bypass the latest OAUTH protocol. There would be no room for error, and my ample arsenal of cyberweapons would keep my precision high.

I dug up some more information on the cells, and a plan soon materialized. The first leg of the journey would be handled by an extraction team, who would break Isabelle out of the orphanage. Earlier that afternoon, I’d made sure to mark Isabelle’s LPS file for a specific one that I knew was relatively safe and easy to escape from, specifically to help with this part. The extraction team would immediately drive her west to the border with the adjacent state, which would hopefully get her out of Jacinto and its jurisdiction to ease her escape before her disappearance was even noticed.

At the border, Isabelle would be transferred to the next cell, which was run by a sympathetical Big businessman who owned a limo company and used his fleet to drive Littles across the continental U.S. to where they needed to be. Bigs involved in the Railroad were limited in numbers, but critical to the network’s success from the data I’d gathered, as they could get around much more easily and safely than Mids and Littles could.

I planned out some final details for the final stretch, before contacting all three cells with their instructions. I gave each only the information that they needed, in order to maximize the security of the plan and thus Isabelle’s safety. I made sure to send the first cell a copy of her bodyprint, which I’d hacked from the orphanage.

Surprisingly, none of them asked me who I was or where I got their information from. Decentralized meant a lot of need-to-know, and these people were used to not needing to know. In all honesty, I was touched by their selflessness. There definitely weren’t a lot of people willing to put their own freedom on the line to help others find a better life. I seriously respected those that did.

We reached the top of the ventilation shaft in just a few seconds, and I clambered up and into the horizontal duct running along the rear wall of the orphanage. The shaft was spacious, but not tall enough to stand up in, and I could see light coming from the end of the tunnel. My rescuer motioned for me to keep silent and follow the black wire in the duct, so I started crawling toward the light. As I did so, my skirt flared up and I flashed my diaper. I blushed a deep crimson, but he appeared to be too busy with his equipment to notice.

When I reached the opening, I could see that the outer grill had been swung up and somehow fixed to the outside wall. It provided an anchor point for the black wire, which hung out down to a waiting car. The combat-suited Little had followed closely behind me, and I grabbed onto him again as he rappelled down the brick rear wall of the building. When my feet touched the ground, he pushed another button on his harness.

I heard a quiet whirring sound as all the wire was quickly winched up, leaving no trace of our escape apart from the open grill. Fortunately, it seemed that my rescuer had thought of everything. He twisted a dial on his forearm screen, and the grill quietly swung shut. My jaw dropped open and my inner geek screamed, ‘That was so cool!’

“It’s rapidly biodegradable electronics. In a couple hours it’ll all turn into dust and get blown away by the wind. We’ll be long gone by then anyhow.”

I nodded, still in awe with a slight disbelief that I was actually free. Just then, I saw an Amazon get out of the driver’s seat, and my heart jumped. He opened the rear door and grabbed my rescuer! I turned and fled in a panic. My socked feet pounded against the asphalt and my heart pounded from adrenalin as I ran in a straight line away from the monster. I’m getting kidnapped, not freed. This isn’t tag where I become ‘it’ when I get caught. If I’m caught, who knows what will happen to me?!

I didn’t make it ten meters before I was seized with a yelp. He lifted me into the air and spun me around to face him. I tried whacking him to break free, but he held me at arm’s-length, pinning my arms down as I kicked uselessly at thin air and screamed hysterically. He sighed and pushed an inflatable pacifier into my mouth before quickly twisting to inflate it. My cries were quickly muffled as my jaw lit on fire! All I could do was look at him in sheer terror and desperation.

===========================================================

As always, please leave a like and a comment! ?

• Like 16
  • Thanks 3

Oh no. This is one twist after another. I love it. I bet someone at the orphanage will be punished for the missing “child” because they have to hold someone accountable. In my version they get spanked and diapered of course lol. Good job. 

It's funny WE the readers know that the Amazon is an ally. 

Isabella doesn't know that though and panics about it perfectly understandable.

The pacifier is just a precaution and will probably be removed soon.

Great chapter. Also nice that the others support her in the escape and are not so jealous that they try to prevent the escape.

2 hours ago, Guilend said:

Oh no. This is one twist after another. I love it. I bet someone at the orphanage will be punished for the missing “child” because they have to hold someone accountable. In my version they get spanked and diapered of course lol. Good job. 

Well it's also one less Little for them to take care of, so another version could be they might not get punished at all. I'm going to leave it unspecified ?

2 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

It's funny WE the readers know that the Amazon is an ally. 

Weeeeell... We don't know for sure yet ?

2 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

Great chapter. Also nice that the others support her in the escape and are not so jealous that they try to prevent the escape.

Thanks. The original version I wrote had them be fully supportive, but I was writing chapter 14 (of part 2) yesterday and realized that it would be more realistic for them to be slightly jealous.

Nice! I'm glad that Izzy is on the way to freedom in Canada.

I thought that Mike would somehow arrange an adoption of Izzy and hadn't guessed that she would be rescued and smuggled to Canada by the Little Railroad. The rescuer in the black combat suit should though have warned Izzy that their driver is an Amazon (but then there would be no need to gag her - and it would be less fun for the readers). ?

• DiaperedPrince changed the title to Your Move - Chapter 6 [8/4/2021]
46 minutes ago, TerranV said:

Nice! 

I was thinking it was too early for an escape but then the ending happened. Not every genius plan works out.

Thanks for the comment! ?

46 minutes ago, AdultInnocence said:

Dang already ready for more!

?

32 minutes ago, bje said:

Nice! I'm glad that Izzy is on the way to freedom in Canada.

Is she? ?

32 minutes ago, bje said:

I thought that Mike would somehow arrange an adoption of Izzy and hadn't guessed that she would be rescued and smuggled to Canada by the Little Railroad. The rescuer in the black combat suit should though have warned Izzy that their driver is an Amazon (but then there would be no need to gag her - and it would be less fun for the readers). ?

Glad that I was able to elude some people. I won't spoil who the Amazon is until next week. ?

I already knew the driver was the Amazon. Best way to get around without notice. Would probably be noticed pretty quickly if it was a little driving ? 

That was a great chapter, I didn't like when he put the locking passy in her mouth but he had to keep her  quite somehow.  I can see why she panicked, she had no way to know he was a good one. L'm sure once they get away he will remove it and tell her what is going on.?

2 hours ago, Guilend said:

I already knew the driver was the Amazon. Best way to get around without notice. Would probably be noticed pretty quickly if it was a little driving ? 

That was a great chapter, I didn't like when he put the locking passy in her mouth but he had to keep her  quite somehow.  I can see why she panicked, she had no way to know he was a good one. L'm sure once they get away he will remove it and tell her what is going on.?

*Pouts* Can't keep anything from my readers eh? Now I'm glad that I removed some key details from this chapter for the next big cliffhanger ??

10 minutes ago, DiaperedPrince said:

*Pouts* Can't keep anything from my readers eh? Now I'm glad that I removed some key details from this chapter for the next big cliffhanger ??

I'm sure not all saw that, but you told it when you were talking about the cells?

I'm sure not all saw that, but you told it when you were talking about the cells?

I said "extraction team", which doesn't necessarily imply it includes an Amazon? Or did I miss something?

1 hour ago, DiaperedPrince said:

I said "extraction team", which doesn't necessarily imply it includes an Amazon? Or did I miss something?

Yes when the programmer was thinking about the extraction teams he thought about the bigs that worked as drivers for the limo company that got them up north.?  

47 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

Yes when the programmer was thinking about the extraction teams he thought about the bigs that worked as drivers for the limo company that got them up north.?  

Hehehe you're in for a surprise. Also Mike doesn't know who the extraction team is yet. His thought about the Big was w.r.t. the owner of the limo company.

• DiaperedPrince changed the title to Your Move - Chapter 18 Posted [8/21/2022]
  • DiaperedPrince changed the title to Your Move - Chapter 12 Posted [7/1/2022]