LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambino Red Bearon

It's new diaper day! This time brought to me by Bambino. I really like the design. It's more of a big kid print than babyish, ans as a little I love that! Built on the Bellissimo chassis so nice and absorbent too.

red.jpg

• Like 3

@DailyDi

I have looked into ABDL Diapers, and all of them are WICKED Expensive.  Most of them, are really SOFT, and there are a few diapers that remind me of the really crinkly and plastic backed luvs or Pampers.  If I was able to afford it, would get some.  They look awesome, and must be comfy:  I love the diapers that are REALLY "poofy" and feel like you have a pillow on your backside :)

Oh, for the days of old style diapers that were like this :)

Brian

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, ~Brian~ said:

@DailyDi

I have looked into ABDL Diapers, and all of them are WICKED Expensive.  Most of them, are really SOFT, and there are a few diapers that remind me of the really crinkly and plastic backed luvs or Pampers.  If I was able to afford it, would get some.  They look awesome, and must be comfy:  I love the diapers that are REALLY "poofy" and feel like you have a pillow on your backside :)

Oh, for the days of old style diapers that were like this :)

Brian

They are expensive! I'm lucky enough to have a deal with Bambino where I get a substantial discount on my needs in exchange for advertising them on DD. Makes them cost less than the generic diapers.

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

They are expensive! I'm lucky enough to have a deal with Bambino where I get a substantial discount on my needs in exchange for advertising them on DD. Makes them cost less than the generic diapers.

@DailyDi

Ironically when I needed plastic backed diapers because they work better for me, I had to send the Vermont Medical Unit to websites like Bambino and rearz and northshore.  I actually had to say that those "prevail Air" diapers were not diapers.  I had to SHOW these people what a REAL diaper was:  Using an ABDL diaper as a model,  I don't wanna be peeing N pooping all over the floor because any of those cloth backed products stink. 

I am glad that you are able to get these at a discount:  Do you have them on biggerdiapers.com? It's AWESOME that you can make a deal like that, because both of you can benefit from it. 

I GOT the Megamaxes as my primary diaper, because I had to try the "garbage" stuff first.  Now that they KNOW how bad my conditions are, I get the Good diapers, and the state says it cost $1,000/month for what I need.  Now, if the Prior Authorization for my new order of supplies would come back approved, I could restock!

Take Care Bud :)

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Added Additional Information
2 hours ago, DailyDi said:

It's new diaper day! This time brought to me by Bambino. I really like the design. It's more of a big kid print than babyish, ans as a little I love that! Built on the Bellissimo chassis so nice and absorbent too.

red.jpg

That would be a great diaper for a sleepover!? Reminds me of being in elementary School.?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

@DailyDi

Ironically when I needed plastic backed diapers because they work better for me, I had to send the Vermont Medical Unit to websites like Bambino and rearz and northshore.  I actually had to say that those "prevail Air" diapers were not diapers.  I had to SHOW these people what a REAL diaper was:  Using an ABDL diaper as a model,  I don't wanna be peeing N pooping all over the floor because any of those cloth backed products stink. 

I am glad that you are able to get these at a discount:  Do you have them on biggerdiapers.com? It's AWESOME that you can make a deal like that, because both of you can benefit from it. 

I GOT the Megamaxes as my primary diaper, because I had to try the "garbage" stuff first.  Now that they KNOW how bad my conditions are, I get the Good diapers, and the state says it cost $1,000/month for what I need.  Now, if the Prior Authorization for my new order of supplies would come back approved, I could restock!

Brian

I used to carry some Bambino products on BiggerDiapers, with a drop-ship agreement with them, but it got to be too much of a hassle when people ordered stuff that turned out to be out of stock at Bambino.

• Sad 2

Even though I'm DL and not AB, the idea of a Red Baron printed diaper is a bit appealing, maybe because I have had a long time interest in aviation, world war planes and pilots and have a pilot's license myself.  I don't mind the bear dressed in flight jacket, scarf and goggles, but what's up with all the other characters on the diaper?  Seems most of them are teddy bears with red fire helmets and I believe I see a fire engine with a ladder!  While there is a helicopter (not invented in the Red Baron's time) and a little biplane, if they are going to make a Red Baron themed diaper, it should all be WW1 airplanes and characters, not a mish mosh of other unrelated things.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Even though I'm DL and not AB, the idea of a Red Baron printed diaper is a bit appealing, maybe because I have had a long time interest in aviation, world war planes and pilots and have a pilot's license myself.  I don't mind the bear dressed in flight jacket, scarf and goggles, but what's up with all the other characters on the diaper?  Seems most of them are teddy bears with red fire helmets and I believe I see a fire engine with a ladder!  While there is a helicopter (not invented in the Red Baron's time) and a little biplane, if they are going to make a Red Baron themed diaper, it should all be WW1 airplanes and characters, not a mish mosh of other unrelated things.

@rusty pins

Do you still fly?  what kinda plane(s)?

Brian

13 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

@rusty pins

Do you still fly?  what kinda plane(s)?

Brian

While I still have my pilot's license, I came down with a medical situation that kept me off work for 5 months.  During that time the FBO (fixed base operator) at the airport sold the planes for rent and got out of the rental business.  They were a Cessna 152 and a Cessna 172 that I used to fly.  I started a new job with an hour's commute both ways and worked overtime so I had the money but not the time to fly anymore.  If I ever decided to fly again I would take some refresher courses, but at my age I don't have the desire to fly much anymore.  I was in my mid 30's when I got my license.

• Like 1
On 6/25/2021 at 7:28 PM, ~Brian~ said:

@DailyDi

Brian

A $1,000 a month for MegaMax diapers?  That's like 14 diapers a day if you do the math.  How is the state buying them? Surely not directly from Northshore.