LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Chapter 4:

Breanna shivered when he confirmed that the person that he was worried about was definitely a notorious coyote.  She started to work on the package for the DS game wanting to play with that first, but after a few minutes, and getting it opened, she found out she had to charge the game first.

She sighed and showed Ralph.

“Look in the glove box,” Mr. Oswald told her.  “You should see a black thing that looks like it has a plug and a USB connector to it, and a long thing on the back with metal plates on either side.”

“What’s a USB connector?” she asked.

“It looks like a slot,” he scratched his head a moment.  “Well, you do know what an electric outlet is?”

She nodded.

“It’s got one of those kinds of holes in the front above the little slot thing that is a USB connector.”

She nodded and opening the glovebox, pulled out the only thing that even came close to what he was talking about.

“This?”

“That’s it,” he smiled at the little nineteen year old.  “Take the heating plug from the car outlet,” he pointed at what used to be called a car-cigarette lighter.

She pulled it out, and he nodded.

“Put that piece in the glovebox, and then plug the long stem part into where that cigarette lighter came from.”

She did.

“Now, plug your DS game into the plug holes.  See?”

She nodded.

Once her DS was sitting on the dash charging, she picked up the special doll that ‘daddy’ had gotten her, and she started to undo that packaging.

Ralph kept driving, but he glanced at the little girl from time to time to see her unwrapping the special doll.

When she had it unwrapped, she pushed the button on it to cuddle, and held it under the arms to see what it did.  The advertisement wasn’t that far off.  The doll really looked cute and she thought it did look like it was trying to paw for a hug.

She put the doll up next to her neck and hugged it, and the doll calmed down, though its little hands were still pushing against her as if it really was a little baby.

“This little…,” she looked up at Ralph unsure of what to call it.  Of course, as a nineteen year old, she wanted to call it what it was, a doll, but she was supposed to be eleven, and the word for what this was, was lost to her.

“The little baby doll, or dollie maybe?  Or this baby?” Mr. Oswald tried to help her come up with the word she was missing.

“The… baby dollie,” she decided.  “It’s really something, daddy.  Thank you for getting her for me.”

He nodded and patted her lap.  “Of course, sweetheart.  I’m just glad you like it.”

She put the doll in her lap, and then she got out a coloring book and the crayons that Ralph got her, and she put a pink crayon in the doll’s lap, as if she were to help her color.

As she colored, she started to drift back into her headspace a bit.

“Bye Shawna,” an eleven year old girl said to caramel-light brown hair girl with green eyes.

“Bye!” she heard the reply of her friend, and then she scanned the parking lot for her daddy’s black pickup.

The pickup was late, and it was getting later.  This was not like daddy.  He was always waiting for her when she came out of the school.  Where was he?

She nervously shifted on her feet, scanning the entrance to the parking for her daddy’s truck.

Tears rolled down her cheeks as she kept looking at the entrance, and as seconds turned into minutes—her daddy’s truck still absent.  “Where is he?”

She was so pre-occupied with watching the entrance, that she didn’t know how it happened or what, exactly, happened.  She was just suddenly lying in the backseat of a car, and two people in the front were talking.

“Did Carl take care of the guy?” a woman asked the driver.

“I believe so,” a man said back.

“So, where are we taking the girl?”

“We are supposed to take her Yuma, and from there, Hector is supposed to take her over the border.”

“And we are supposed to get paid then?”

“That’s the way I understand it.”

The little girl rubbed her eyes and sat up quietly trying to take in where she was and what was going on.  As she did so, she felt the seat under her all wet.  Her pants were soaked.  Did she pee herself?  She hadn’t done that since… well, she could remember, but what was more important, was that these strangers had her in their car.

“Where… where’s my dad?” she finally asked.

“The girl is awake,” the man told the woman.  “Deal with her.”

The woman turned to the backseat, her hair was black and her eyes brown.  Her voice was somewhat musical.

“Little one, your daddy doesn’t want you anymore.”

“What?  No.  That’s can’t be!”

“I’m afraid it is,” she told her.  “Your name is Breanna, isn’t it?”

“Yes?”

“You’re a fifth grade student?”

She nodded.

“Well, you are making life too hard on your dad, so he’s paid us to take you away.  He says your mom has family in Mexico, so if we take you there, you will have someone to take care of you.”

She shook her head.  “No.  I don’t believe you.  Where’s my daddy?”

“I’m sorry, little one.  Look at your pants.”

She looked down.

“It’s no wonder he doesn’t want you anymore.  What fifth grader pees her pants like that?”

She shook her head.  “I… I don’t usually….”

“Don’t lie, little girl.  That’s only the tip of the problem.  You are a bad little girl, and now, he doesn’t want you anymore.”

“You’re lying,” she said starting to cry.

“I didn’t tell you to make her cry,” the man whispered to the woman.

“Well, she has to be told at some point.  Sooner is better than later.”

“You’re both lying,” Breanna sobbed, sniffled, and wiped her nose on her shirtsleeve.  “You’re lying.”

She felt her heart breaking.  She reached over at the door even though the car was traveling along at its normal speed, and she tried the handle, but it was locked from the outside.  She couldn’t open it.

“Just be a good girl,” the woman told her from the front.  “Stop trying to get out.  You cannot get out of the car.”

“But my daddy!”

“Your daddy doesn’t want you anymore, little girl.  He didn’t pick you up from school, did he?”

“Something happened,” she said still sobbing.  “He would never leave me!  He wouldn’t.”

The lady sighed.  “Whatever.  Just lie down and rest, little kid.  You’re going to need it.”

She didn’t lie down though.  This woman was not her boss!  She was trying to kidnap her, and while the little girl was definitely on the highway, no doubt being driven as far as a car can travel in a day, she was going to get away from these people as soon as she had a chance….

Tears came to the nineteen year old little girl’s eyes who was coloring with her new dolly.

“What’s wrong, baby?” Mr. Oswald asked her.

“Nothing,” Breanna said.  “Well, I mean, it’s silly.”

“Nothing is silly when it makes you cry, baby.  Come on, share, honey.”

“I just, I’m just thinking.  I don’t even know for sure it’s real.  It’s just being on the road, going back to America,” she sniffled.

“Yes, sweetie?”

“Well, I’ve started to wonder about my dad.”

“Oh?”

“Yeah.  I think he might have sold me, but something else, deeper down, a feeling….”

“You don’t really think he did?” Ralph asked her.

She shook her head, her eyes watering.

“You want to find him and ask him, don’t you?”

She nodded.

“Well, I can’t make any promises, but maybe we can get in contact with him.”

She nodded.

Breanna went back to coloring.

“Did you hear what I said?” the woman in the front asked her?”

She was back in her head again.

The little fifth grader looked up at the woman.

“I said to lie down, or we’ll stop the car and make sure you lie down.”

Defiantly, she thought, “Good, stop the car.  Open the door.  See what happens when you do!”

“Pull over,” the woman told the driver. 

He sighed and pointed out a rest area sign.

“I gotta go potty,” the girl had a plan forming.

“You already went,” the woman said looking right at her pants and the seat.

“Well, I gotta go again,” she said frowning at the woman.

“I don’t really care,” she said.  “You’re already wet, so it won’t matter if you do it again, will it?”

She frowned.  These people obviously didn’t care about her.

They pulled into the rest area, and the man got out while the woman stayed in the front blocking her from getting into the front.

The girl backed as far away from the closer door to the man as she could, right against the other door.

She was not going to let him touch her, if she could help it.

While she was backed against the other door, she hadn’t noticed, but the lady had gotten out, and then opened the door she was against, trying to stay away from the man, and because of pressing against it, she fell right down, hitting her shoulder on the frame of the car as she fell to the ground.

The lady reached down and placed a cloth over her face, and she started to panic, and then everything went black.

As she came out of her head scene, she felt a warm wet feeling down under her, and she reached her hand under her butt, but the seat was still dry.  She blushed and looked up at Ralph.

“Daddy?  I better….” But she stopped talking as she thought about what had happened at the toy store.  What if there were more coyotes?  Did she really want to go into the bathroom by herself?  Her legs started to wiggle.  She could now feel the pressure in her stomach and trying to press down at her muscles for release.

He looked over at her.  “Do you need to stop?” he asked the little one.

She shrugged, as her body struggled to hold it.

“What is it?” he asked her.  “It looks like you need to pee, sweetie.  Why aren’t you asking me to take you somewhere?”

She shook as she looked up at him.  “I… I’m sorry,” she had her hands between her legs.

“It’s okay, baby.  Don’t you want to stop anywhere?”

She shook her head, nervously, scared that she might be in the bathroom alone, and there would be a coyote in there.

“Do you want to pee your pants?” he asked her.

She shook her head no at that, too.  She was too old to just do that, even if she was being treated as an eleven year old, she was too old to wet her pants on purpose.  Not only was she too old for that, it felt disgusting and it felt wrong.

Ralph sighed.

“How about I stop as soon as I can find a safe place…?”

She shook her head as he talked.

“Hear me out, baby.  I’m here to protect you.  I’ll stop, and if you aren’t wet, yet, I’ll take you to the bathroom.”

“But….  I… I don’t want to go in there by myself,” she whimpered.

“No, honey.  You won’t have to.  Daddy will take you in.”

“But… but… a boys’ toilet?”

He shook his head.  “No, honey.  I’ll take you to the girls’, okay?”

She nodded and doubled down on trying to hold it.

He found a rest area, and he lifted her up to make sure her jeans were still dry, and then he helped her out of the car and walked her over to the bathrooms.

She felt a little bit more press against her until a little bit sprayed her baby panties again.

Finally, however, he got her into the bathroom, and took her to a stall, where he directed her in, and then he bent down like he would a child.

“I’ll be right here,” he told her.  “I’ll have my hand on the top of the stall door, so you can see it, and you can look under the stall door and see my feet.  I’ll be right here, and you can go, sweetie.”

She nodded.  She backed up to the toilet, and started to pull her jeans down and then her damp panties.

Ralph narrowed his eyes at her damp panties just before he closed her stall door.

She sat down and she started to go.

As she sat, something else made itself clear.  It had been bugging her for a while, but she had chosen to ignore it until now, and now she was on the toilet, it started to come out, too.

Breanna sighed as she started to feel the ooze from her bottom pushing into the toilet along with the pee from the front.  She was happy that she was on the toilet, and that she could still see Ralph’s hand on the top of the stall door.

Done with making her messes in the potty, she started to pull toilet paper from the roll to wipe herself.  Her face blushed a bit as she realized that Ralph had to have heard her going potty, and he probably smelled her mess, too.  She tried to hurry with wiping, wanting to get rid of the mess and to get out of the bathroom. 

When Ralph heard the flush, he opened her stall and looked in, but she had flushed it before she stood up, and now Ralph saw her privates with her panties down in front of her, the insides of them wet, but her jeans dry.

“Oh, honey,” he walked in and smiled at her.

“Take those pants off,” he told her.

“But they’re not wet,” she said.

“I know, honey, but you can’t get your wet panties off with them on.”

He helped her sit back on the toilet, and started to help her get her pants off.

“We’ll just take your pants off for a minute so we can get your wet panties off of you, baby.  Then we’ll put your jeans back on, and you can wear them like that until we get to the car, where I can let you put on some clean panties.”

She looked down.  “I’m sorry I almost wet in the car on purpose,” she said.

He hugged her and shook his head.  “You did nothing wrong.  You were just scared, baby.  But don’t worry.  If you get scared to go potty in public, daddy can take you into the bathroom and be here to even help you change your pants if you don’t make it.”

She nodded.

He got her jeans off of her, got her panties off of her, and then handed her pants back to her to put back on.

She got her pants on, and then she reached a hand up and took Ralph’s free hand to walk over to the sinks.  She washed her hands, and daddy Ralph washed out her wet panties.

When they got back to the car, she started to reach for the backseat again, but he stopped her.

“What’s wrong, honey?”

“Um… I’m gonna put on clean panties?” she reminded him.

“Yes, but you can do that in the front, honey.”

She looked down her face a little red.

“Too embarrassing?”

She nodded.

“Alright, sweetheart, go ahead.” And he let her get in the back and put up the curtain so she could comfortably take off her jeans, put some clean, the last pair of baby panties on, and then pull her jeans back on. 

Once she was changed again, she opened the door, and Mr. Oswald pulled back down or open the curtains while she got in the front seat and settled again.

“I’m glad you took me in,” she whispered once they were driving again.  “I didn’t realize how bad I had to go.  I might have pooped my pants if you didn’t stop.”

He nodded.

Breanna didn’t question why he would stop at that rest area, but had a feeling there would be some he wouldn’t.  He was used to taking kids up north.  He probably knew there would be no coyote in there, but she didn’t. She started to feel like it was safest if he was nearby at all times.

Once or twice, he had pulled the car over slightly, and like he had told her, he didn’t walk off of the road, but just went to the edge of the road turning his back to traffic and to her, and then he came back a few minutes later.  The back of his pants never sagged below his shirt line even once.  So, she definitely knew he was telling the truth that he could easily go on the side of the road, and she would definitely need a lot more cover than that.

Ralph sighed as they drove a long, a bit later, and then he turned to Breanna.

“We are coming up to an area where coyotes are common,” he told her.  “You will not be pulling over anywhere for a while unless we are spending a night in a motel.  Do you…?” he frowned and waited a moment.

“I… I’ll listen to you and pee my pants every time you tell me to,” she nodded at him.

“No.  I know that,” he said.  “What I was thinking, because I know those night panties don’t hold very much….”

“What?” she gulped thinking she knew what he was trying to ask.

“Can I… can I buy you some pull ups, at least?”

“Pull ups?” she asked.

“It’s kind of like a diaper, but you put them on like panties.”

She frowned.  “Will they keep my pants dry for sure?”

He shook his head.  “The only way to be sure your pants are dry, is to put you in a diaper and put booster pads in it.”

She frowned.  “I… I… What is the point of a pull up?”

“You won’t leak as much, and your pants won’t get as wet.”

“If they get wet, it’s all the same to me,” she whimpered.

“Well, I guess I can just let you deal with wet pants, then,” he nodded.

She shook.  “Um… what if you did just get me diapers?” she asked him.  “How would I get changed?  Would I have to wear them all day until we get to the motel, even when it’s wet?”

“If you wet a diaper,” he smiled over at her.  “We’ll put curtains up in the car like before, and I’ll help you change in the back when we stop for meals, snacks, or whatever where we have some space, and hopefully where we can park where we will not be watched too closely.”

She nodded.

“Do you want me to get you diapers?” he asked her.

Blushing, she looked down, thinking.  One on hand, she had one pair of shorts and one pair of cute jeans left that would be wet in for sure before their next stop, likely.  On the other hand, she would have to wear a diaper, and feel like a little kid, but then her pants would stay dry, and she could go in anywhere without anyone knowing she peed her pants, even if she was nineteen years old.

“Um… I guess a diaper is better,” she whispered.

“Are you sure?”

She nodded.  “I don’t like people to see I peed my pants—even if I’m supposed to be an eleven year old.”

He nodded.  “But I still need you to act eleven.”

“I know.  So you can protect me from coyotes and other bad people.”

He nodded.

“Then, it’s settled,” Ralph smiled and patted her leg.  “I’ll get you some diapers when we get to the next town.”

The little girl sat in the front seat, and she sighed.  She picked up her coloring and put it away, and then checked on her DS.  Yay!  It was charged!

A while later, they pulled over for lunch at a nice little restaurant in a small town, and after a small meal of beans, corn, and tortillas, they drove to a drugstore, where the man found the diapers made for little kids that still wet the bed.

All they had were pull ups there.

“I think we need to find something else,” he told her.

He asked an employee where they might find the section where they sell diapers for incontinent people.

“This way,” the employee led them to the adult diaper area.

“Are we getting diapers for a grandmother?” he asked.

“No.  For my little daughter here.  She’s having trouble lately, and we’ve finally decided that diapers were going to be better than just pull ups for her.”

“She wets that badly?”

He nodded with a tight frown, and Breanna just looked at the floor.

“It’s okay,” the man employee said.  “A lot of young girls have trouble.  We have something that might work over here.”

He showed them a diaper that claimed to hold wettings for four times.

“Don’t believe that label,” the employee told them.  “It doesn’t hold any more than two full wettings, and even then, it can leak, but a booster pad, here….”

He pointed out some booster pads that also claimed to hold four leakings, and he pulled out the package with the longest and widest pad.

“This on is best if you are going to be changing positions all the time, standing one minute and sitting the next….”

“What if she is mostly sitting?  We are going to be in the car for a few days, as we are driving around Mexico on tour, and we’ll only really be getting out to walk when we make stops.”

“Well, this one is still best for that,” he told them.  “But we also have this one….”

The one he pulled out at that moment was a bit shorter.

“This one gives off a smell of flowers when you pee into it, so it kind of covers up your smell.  But it only works if you pee.  It won’t cover up any smell if you… have other issues.”

Breanna blushed.

“We’ll take both types of pads, two packages of each, and those diapers, two packages of those,” Ralph told the clerk.

Breanna just stood there, her face red and heated.

They walked out to the car, and after parking around in back, Ralph turned to talk to Breanna.

“Okay, honey, decision time.  The next time we stop for a potty break, it will be dinner time, and time to stop for the night, so you’ll be wetting your pants from now until them.  Do you want to do it in a diaper or your panties?”

She shivered.  She looked down.  She put her thumb in her mouth.

“Want me to decide?” he asked her.

She nodded.

“Promise to do whatever I tell you to do?  If I tell you to wear a diaper, promise not to fight it?”

She nodded.

“Then get in the back and lie down so I can put a diaper on you, baby.  If you want, you can pull off your jeans and your panties by yourself.”

She nodded, and when she got in the back, she pulled down her jeans and her panties, and then she laid down and looked up at him.

“Can I wear panties over the diaper?” she asked.

“Why, honey?”

“So in case someone sees the top or something, they will see panties and not a diaper?”

He smiled.  “If it helps you not be as embarrassed, then I think that’s probably a good idea.”

He crawled in, closed the door, and put up the curtains for her, and then he put the diaper under her, and then, he started to stuff a booster bad between her legs, closer to her privates.

It made her shutter.

“Honey, I’m not trying to touch you,” he said in a soothing voice that tried to calm her down.  “I just have to put the pad on you right, or it won’t help at all.”

She nodded and let him get it on her, and then he pulled up the diaper sides and taped them for her until they were in place.  Once he was sure the diaper was secure, and would be less likely to leak pee, he took her hands and helped her into a sitting position.  He helped her get her panties pulled up over her diaper, and then he pulled her jeans up.

“Is that too tight?” he asked her.

She shook her head.  It was snug, but not really too tight.

Once they were done changing her, they got back in the front seat, and he started to drive.

“There is no point in asking to use the bathroom until we stop for the night,” he told her.  “If we are making a stop, I’ll check your diaper before we continue to see if you need changed.”

She nodded.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • StoneRiver76 changed the title to How the Scholarship Works *Chapter4 up*
9 hours ago, WBDaddy said:

So easy, to recognize how afraid she is of coyotes and leverage it to get her into diapers. 

I want to upvote you, but the choices are all a little confusing.  What you said is sad, but appropriate, but if I put a sad face, does that act like a down vote?  That's why I'm confused about what to do.

• Haha 1

Chapter 5:

Breanna nodded about him telling her that there was no need to tell him if she had to pee because she wasn’t allowed to go for a while unless they were stopping for the night, so with a heavy sigh, she started playing with her DS game again.

“Cat Scratches” was becoming her favorite game.  First, you had to create a cat character with some points to put into strength, dexterity, and constitution, and then you decided on how you wanted the fur to look, then you adventured in the yard, running into all kinds of adventures as a cat.  You might find a mouse to hunt, a bird to chase a way, a dog to outsmart, or the name “Cat Scratches” came from the need to fight other cats to claim and expand your turf.

Misley Me a ow was now patrolling a turf made up of five conjoining yards which had a dog in two of them.  Misley could sometimes get the dogs to chase other cats out of her turf, so she didn’t have to do all the work. 

While Breanna played on, she eventually felt the need to go pee, but she also knew it was going to be useless to ask because he had already set down the rule, not that she’d go against it anyway on her own.  The threat of coyotes was still too fresh on her mind to allow her to disobey her ‘daddy’, so eventually, she started to wet herself as she played her game.

Wetting on purpose wasn’t the same as having a leaking accident or even those times in the eighth grade when she accidentally wet at her desk.  It would start, and spray in her panties for a moment, but then would just stop without warning, and even though she really wished it’d just hurry up and finish, she couldn’t get herself to wet her pants like that.

As a result, she spent probably two hours, glad to have her game to help her distract herself from what she was purposefully doing, trying to get all the waste waters out of her body and into her diaper.

Once her diaper was sagging and warm, she finally smiled and continued to play her game.

Mr. Oswald had turned the radio in the car to a station he wanted to listen to, and they drove on.

When the girl got tired of playing “Cat Scratches,” she turned her attention to her dolls and started to open the other dolls.  If she was supposed to be eleven years old, after all….

“You are Guadeloupe,” she told her favorite doll, the one that was so special and able to cuddle and crawl.  “And you,” she looked at a doll that had dark hair and brown eyes, “you are Marianna.”  Guadeloupe and Marianna were her favorite cousins, whose parents were Uncle Jose and Aunt Catalina.  The two of them understood her situation with her Uncle Jorge and her Aunt Carmen, and so they never made fun of her for things she wasn’t in control of.

She opened the other three dolls, and she sighed.  She wondered what it was like to live in their houses.  Cousin Anna, Cousin Adrianna, and Cousin Flora were not as understanding as Guadeloupe and Mariana, but they were still her cousins, and while they thought her problems were funny at times, they still stopped other people from making fun of her.

Breanna knew that she was the only thirteen year old, among all of them, that was still wetting her pants at school at that age, and she was pretty sure, she was the only one wetting the bed.  The girls often had slumber parties, and Breanna was not allowed to wear diapers because Uncle Jorge said she was not a baby, and he usually spanked her for wetting the bed, but when she stayed with her other Aunts and Uncles for a slumber party with the other kids, they never yelled at her, and they never told Uncle Jorge, either.

“We dealt with her wetting,” they would tell Uncle Jorge.  “So, there’s no reason to worry about it this time.  She’s already been dealt with, and often, that was good enough for him.  He never spanked her when they covered for her.

Breanna remembered, it was Marianna’s birthday, and everyone was at her house.  There must have been fifteen cousins and eight uncles and aunts over at the time, she remembered how Aunt Catalina had been when she had made a mistake at that time.

“Breanna,” she remembered Uncle Jorge first noticing something off with her.  “Come here.”

Breanna put her thumb in her mouth because she was certain she was in trouble.  She looked at the floor, and walked cautiously up to Uncle Jorge.

“Yes sir?” she said around her thumb, the thumb most likely making it hard for anyone to understand what she said through it.

“Did you just sit there and piss your pants?” he asked her.  She had been at the kitchen table talking to Guadeloupe and Mariana as they were eating cake.”

“No?” she pleaded hoping he wasn’t going to feel inside her panties.  She wasn’t exactly wet, not really.  But she had leaked a little bit.  To her, though, it never counted unless it could be seen on the outside of her pants, or unless her uncle caught her in the act.

“No?” he mimicked her.  “I saw you wiggling in your seat over there.  Why don’t you go ask your Uncle Jose or your Aunt Catalina if you can use their bathroom before you pee all over yourself?”

She nodded.

She looked up at Uncle Jose because he was standing right there talking to Uncle Jorge.

“Excuse me, uncle, but can I go …?”

“May I?” Uncle Jorge corrected her.

“Sorry.  May I go use your bathroom before I pee my….”

“Don’t say what you are going to do!  That’s dirty!” Uncle Jorge criticized again.

“Sorry.  May I go into your bathroom and do something there?” she asked.

Uncle Jose rested a hand on her head and nodded.  “Yes, you may, Sweetie.”

But before she could go to the bathroom, Uncle Jorge grabbed her arm.

“You didn’t ask Aunt Catalina yet.”

Breanna sighed, and she walked over where the aunts were talking.

Mariana saw everything that was going on, so she ran ahead of Breanna, and she tugged at her mom’s arm until she was noticed.

“What, Mariana?”

“Sorry.  Uncle Jorge is making Breanna asked you, and Breanna has to go really bad….”

Aunt Catalina knelt down just as Breanna came up to her.

“Can I go to your bathroom?” she asked.

“May I?” Mariana reminded her.  Breanna knew she was just doing it in case Jorge was listening because Mariana always tried to help Breanna stay out of trouble when she could.

“May…?” but before Breanna got the words out, Aunt Catalina smiled and took her hand. 

“It’s this way,” she said then walking past Uncle Jorge, gave him an evil eye as she led the thirteen year old to the bathroom.

Aunt Catalina went right in the bathroom with her, and closed the door so that no one would bother them, but at that moment, it was too late, and the poor thirteen year old started to soak her pants.

Aunt Catalina was quick to realize what she was doing and quickly coaxed her to the toilet and had her sit before she made a huge mess, getting most of the pee to flow into the toilet after it went through her panties, around her bottom, through her jeans, and poured into the toilet.  Breanna started to sob.

“It’s alright,” Aunt Catalina told her.  “It’s okay.  It’s just an accident, sweetie.”

Breanna just sat there, peeing her pants like a four year old on the toilet while her aunt tried to calm her….

Breanna sighed back in the car.

She looked over at Ralph, and she wondered if she was a baby or not.  Why was he alright with her wearing diapers and wetting her pants?  Even if he said she was eleven years old, that was still too old to be doing this, and to be wearing diapers, wasn’t it?

With another sigh, she looked at the dolls, and then decided to just play with them.

As she started to get the dolls ready, something evil within her wanted some revenge on the three girls that sometimes teased her and even told Uncle Jorge when they thought she might go home and hide that she had had an accident at school before she turned seventeen.  What if the three girls started wetting THEIR pants?

She was no student of dark magic, but she somewhat imagined it could be fun to know something about it right then, and if these three dolls were voodoo dolls, then she could really get even.  It might have been fun to even think of a doll of Uncle Jorge and a doll for Aunt Carmen, but then she felt a shiver like that would be going too far.

She sighed.

Breanna looked over at Ralph driving, and she wondered what he’d think of her trying to get Adrianna’s pants wet, the doll….  He would probably notice if she tried to use some of the soda or something that he was allowed to drink.

While she played and thought about that a bit, she started to feel the boredom of being in the car, and not really getting into the play so that her world was starting to darken again, and her breathing started to get heavy.

“Are you wet, again?” Adrianna asked Breanna as she sat at the kitchen table working on homework.  Her Aunt Carmen and Uncle Jorge were out, somewhere, and they had asked Adrianna to babysit even though the two girls were both thirteen years old, and they were in the same grade.

Breanna looked up from writing in her notebook about some reading she had done, her face with a pouty frown on it, and she shook her head no.

“I don’t believe you,” Adrianna told her.  “Stand up.  Go on.”

Breanna felt her body shake and she seethed at the other girl wanting her to go away.  It wouldn’t matter if she was wet right now or not, because eventually, it was going to happen.  It always did when Adrianna watched her.

Breanna stood up and turned around twice to show Adrianna that she was not wet, and the other girl nodded finally, and let her sit back down to do her homework.

“You don’t want me to tell Uncle Jorge that you were a bad girl, today, do you?” Adrianna asked.

“No?” Breanna whispered as she worked on her homework, her body shaking with seething anger because she knew that Adrianna was about to blackmail her into keeping out of trouble with her uncle.

“I want you to sit there and finish that homework,” the girl said.  “No potty until all your homework is done.”

“But I usually am allowed to go to the bathroom if I gotta go,” Breanna looked up at her cousin.

“Well, if you really want to go, you can.  But Uncle Jorge will know you were not listening to me.  He will know you were a bad girl, and I’ll tell him you peed your pants anyway.”

Breanna frowned.  “And if I stay in my seat and not go, even if it makes me wet my pants?”

“If you finish your homework, then I’ll help you clean up, and then Uncle Jorge doesn’t have to know anything different than the wet things were from you peeing your pants at school,” she shrugged.

Breanna sighed.  “I don’t gotta pee right now, so I’ll just sit here and do my homework like you said.”

“Good girl,” Adrianna said.  But then, she went and got Breanna a large glass of apple juice.

“Oh, and I want you to have this drank before you finish your homework.”

Breanna sighed.  It was obvious that Adrianna was trying everything she could to make Breanna have to pee before she finished her homework, and then would watch her to see her struggling and maybe even wetting herself. 

She drank from the cup as she did her homework because she didn’t want Adrianna to tell Uncle Jorge that she wasn’t being obedient.  Even if Uncle Jorge found out she wet her pants, she would get in less trouble for that, than she would if Adrianna told him she was a brat.

A while later, Breanna started to stir in her sleep, and as she entered the half asleep state, she felt a familiar flooding into her panties that made her wake up, but still unable to control her peeing.  It was then, that she remembered she had a diaper on, and the pee was getting all over her privates and her butt, but it wasn’t leaking through her pants.

She looked nervously over at Ralph.

“You okay?” Ralph asked her.

“I… I wet in my sleep again,” she said.  “Well, I mean, I’m still….”

She felt more pee escape and press into the flood between her legs in her diaper.

“That’s okay.  That’s what we talked about you doing, honey.”

Breanna nodded.

“It’s getting dark, sweetheart.  We’ll pull over soon, so you won’t have to wear that wet diaper for that long.  You only wet it once?”

Breanna shook her head.  “I think I wet earlier, before I fell asleep.”

He smiled.

“That’s okay, baby.”

They saw a restaurant, and so he pulled into the parking, but before he decided to get out, he had her roll up on her hip to make sure the diaper had not leaked.  It hadn’t.

“Let’s get something to eat first,” he told her.  “Then we’ll find you a motel where you can get a shower, okay?”

Breanna nodded.

When she got out of the car, she felt the diaper sag into her jeans, and it the jeans had not been secured, she was sure it would have tried to pull them down with the weight of the water in the diaper.

They walked into a relatively quiet restaurant, and then were taken back to their table where she sat down with a squish.

As they waited there, she started to feel a little funny, and put her hand down at her privates.  Her pants felt damp.

“Daddy?” she whispered.

“What is it, sweetie?”

“I think it’s leaking.”

“The diaper?” he whispered back to her.

Breanna nodded.

“Just pretend not to notice it,” he told her.  “We should eat first, and when you stand up, you can make any kind of scene you want because you are eleven years old, and you’ll be discovered at that time, to have peed your pants, okay?”

She nodded.

Breanna couldn’t help squeezing her legs together, scared of someone seeing her private area because it was wet there, but when she did that, some of the water leaked down between the leg holes and through her pants some more, causing her to relax her legs to try to stop the leaking, but then her pants would be more wet, making her more nervous so she squeezed her legs together again, much like a catch 22.

By the time she had eaten and finally had been gotten out of her seat by Ralph, the back of her pants were soaked as well as the insides of her thighs and her jeans were damp just under the button at the bottom of the zipper.

“You’re wet,” Ralph whispered to her as he carried her.

She hid her face in his chest, ashamed that anyone in the room could see that the nineteen year old, well, even if they thought eleven year old, still, she was ashamed.  She was too old to wet her pants like that.

He carried her out to the car and put her down just next to the front seat.  He felt under her cushion he had made for her, and then just too the cushion and towel out of the car and put her in the seat with her wet pants on.

“We’ll be at the motel soon,” Ralph told her.

She nodded.

It was probably another twenty minutes before they found a motel, but Ralph looked over at the little red faced baby girl, and he smiled.

“It’s okay, Breanna.  You’re a good girl.”

She nodded.

He went into the office, paid for the key, and then came back and got his little girl out of the car, and together, they got the bags from the car and walked into the motel.

“We’ll be at the border by noon tomorrow,” Ralph told her.

“To America?” Breanna was surprised.

“No,” Ralph chucked.  “I meant the border of Guatemala and Mexico.  Anyway, you are to tell them you are eleven years old.  They need to think you are my little daughter.”

Breanna nodded.

“It won’t hurt if you are wet when we get there, either.  But if you aren’t, that’s okay, too.”

She nodded.

“Okay, let’s get you a bath so you can get some decent sleep.”

He took her into the bathroom, then he started to undo her pants.

“I need to take your diaper off,” he told her.  “Then you can sit on the toilet to try to pee if you want while I run you some bath water, okay?”

Breanna nodded.

She didn’t have to pee, because, well, she just went before dinner, but she sat on the toilet like he told her to while he got her bath ready.

When her bath was ready, Ralph told her to wait, and he went out to the main room and brought in her pajama top and an undershirt.

“What about bottoms?” she asked him.

“I have to diaper you before you put on pajama bottoms,” Ralph smiled.  “So after you dress your top half, come out to the room, and lay on your bed.  If I’m not in the room, I’ll be right back.  I just need to wash your clothes, honey.  You are practically out of clean things to wear.”

Breanna blushed.  She knew he was right.

When he diapered her, he put the longer wider pad on her under the diaper, and then he put the scented shorter pad over her crotch area inside the longer pad.

“That should keep the bed dry,” he said once he taped up her diaper.  “Now, you can do whatever you want until you fall asleep,” he told her.  “There’s television, your toys, and your game.”

Breanna nodded.

“I’ll be right back.  I need to check on your laundry again.”

She sighed.  She wondered if any of her panties were dingy and showed a stain, that while he was folding her clothes, someone might notice a little wetting girl’s problem.

She played with the DS game for a while before she fell asleep.

• Like 2

Let's get a show of hands?  How many people think Ralph is up to no good?

How many think Ralph is legit?

How many think there is more to Ralph than he's letting on?

How many think Ralph is really just a school sponsor picking up a university student?

Curious to know what people think who are following the story.

2 hours ago, StoneRiver76 said:

Let's get a show of hands?  How many people think Ralph is up to no good?

How many think Ralph is legit?

How many think there is more to Ralph than he's letting on?

How many think Ralph is really just a school sponsor picking up a university student?

Curious to know what people think who are following the story.

Knows more than he's letting on, and is trying to sneak the girl in. Still betting he's her actual father.

• Like 1

It's obvious there's more going on here than you're letting on.  If I were to speculate as to what, I'd say the guy is a bit of a creep and wanted to "adopt" and make for himself an AB-girl. 

• Like 1

Chapter 6:

It was sort of weird to come out into the main room with her pajama top on, but her butt naked from the waist down, through this wasn’t the first time this had happened to her.  Breanna kept her head down as she walked over to her bed, and she laid on the top, waiting for Ralph to come back wherever he had taken her clothes to wash them.

The girl turned on the television to watch it some while she waited, and eventually, Ralph came in, saw her, and walked right over to the bag to get a diaper and a bigger broader pad along with the shorter nice floral smelling one.

He squatted down and showed her the diapers.

“I’m going to put these on you, okay, sweetie?”

She nodded knowing that it was coming.

He rolled her over to one side and slipped the diaper on under her, the larger pad already inside the diaper, and then he rolled her back and fixed the diaper so it pulled up between her legs, then he showed her the smaller one that he stuffed between her legs and got it just over her front pee crack area.

“You comfortable?” he asked her.

She nodded.

Then he pulled the sides over and taped each side, almost expertly.  Sure, he had practiced with her, once or twice, but he was too well practiced, even for just that.  It was like he knew exactly what he was doing, and was used to doing this.  Maybe he diapered girls all the time.

Before she could really dwell on it, though, he had given her some hot chocolate, and before she was completely done drinking it, she felt her eyes drooping to a close.

“Finish your juice,” her amber eyed gold-caramel haired cousin told her as she sat at the table, her homework having just been completed.  Her apple juice still had maybe a quarter of the way to go before she was done.

While Breanna drank her juice, her cousin looked over her math to make sure she had done it right.  Adrianna was much better at math than Breanna was, but then, as she and her aunt had tried to explain to Mr. Oswald before, everyone was better than her at both math and writing. 

“You got these six wrong,” Adrianna told Breanna when she had finally finished her juice.  “I want you to fix them.”

Breanna nodded and looked over the problems again, but as she started to rework the first of the seven she got wrong, Adrianna, who was staring over her shoulder, shook her head and took Breanna’s pencil out of her hand.

She erased what Breanna had started to write, and she sighed.

“Breanna, wait a minute,” she said.

Breanna got tears in her eyes.  She never did this stuff right.  She was lucky it was only seven wrong and not fifteen out of twenty wrong.

Adrianna pulled out some paper and she set up the problem for Breanna, and then she started to go through it, writing out the first step for her first….

Breanna copied what her cousin wrote.

“Now, what do we do next?” Adrianna asked frowning down at her cousin who was really the same age, but was treated as though she was much younger.

“Um…,” Breanna looked carefully at what was done, but she shook her head not really understanding.

Adrianna sighed.  “You’re going to fail the math test tomorrow.”

“Math test?” Breanna panicked.  She didn’t remember her math teacher saying she was going to have a test!

“Yes, Breanna,” Adrianna sighed.  “Don’t you ever pay attention at school?”

Adrianna worked with her to solve five of the seven problems before Breanna realized she had to poop.

“Um… Adri?”

“What, Bre-an?”

“I gotta go potty.”

“What did I say about that?”

“I can’t go until my homework is done?”

“Good, you were paying attention.  Now we just have two more problems….”

“But I don’t think I can hold it.”

“I told you, didn’t I?  If you wet, we’ll hide it so it looks like you wet at school,” she told her.  “Uncle Jorge is used to you wetting at school, right?”

Breanna frowned.  She didn’t even want to pretend it was from school, but this was more serious than a little pee about to wet her bottom.

“Adri!”

“What?”

“It’s not pee!  Please let me go?”

“You can go if you want.  I’ll just tell Uncle Jorge that you were disobedient!”

Breanna thought about which would be better.

“I’ll tell him you were a brat all evening, and that you peed your pants on purpose, too.”

She sighed.  “I’m gonna poop my pants, though.”

Adrianna sighed.  “Well, I don’t think Uncle Jorge will believe you did that at school.  The school would have called if you did that there.  So, I guess you’ll either have to get in trouble for a pooping accident, or get in trouble for being disobedient and peeing your pants on purpose.  It’s up to you.”

Breanna started to cry.  “But I’m asking permission.  I’m not trying to be a brat.”

“Let’s try to finish the last two problems, baby.  If you can get the last two problems finished before you start really pooping, then we can probably make it look like you just didn’t wipe very well if it starts leaking on you….”

Breanna felt the tears stinging her eyes….

Her face was red and burned with shame.  Her legs shook, and her butt wouldn’t stop scooting back and forth in her chair.  She knew it was only a matter of time before she started to go, and she really doubted she could even finish one problem let alone both before she started to go in her pants.

“Look, if you’d just sit still enough to pay attention,” Adrianna told her.  “You’d have already gotten the right answers and would already be on the potty.  Can you please, stop squirming for just a minute so we can get through these?”

Breanna shook her head, her voice starting to moan in sobs as she felt a little pee spray on her panties.  She was going to lose, and she wasn’t even done with the first of the two last problems because she couldn’t concentrate.

“I’m gonna poop my panties,” she tried to tell Adrianna, though it was really hard to tell what she was saying because her sobbing was more powerful than her voice at the moment, not that Adrianna shouldn’t already know what she was crying about.

“Well, you’re not done with your homework, are you baby?”

Breanna shook her head.

“If you do poop your panties, don’t let Uncle Jorge also find out you were a brat and disobedient, too.  Let’s just get this done.  If you really can’t hold it, then poop your pants, but let’s get this done.”

Breanna continued to cry as she tried to keep herself from pooping though she could already feel spraying from time to time wetting her panties, which then dampened and then soaked her jeans, and then made a puddle in her chair just as she got the right answer to the first of the two problems.

Pee started to pour over the chair while she worked on the second problem, and then her bowels pushed at her, making her butt hurt for a moment before it finally poke through the tightly compressed hole, and after only a moment of a bit peeking out the hole, she started to feel a run of little bumps that pushed on the hole in quick succession as poop started to fill the space under her.

Her face turned purple, and her hands when towards the back of her pants, willing to push at the poop to get back inside her body, but even as she did so, more poop made a run for inside her panties, not starting fill both down the insides of her legs and running up her back a bit.  She scooted back and forth nervously, but that only squished and made the poop move more towards the front of her, leaving more room for another run and another.

After what seemed like an eternity, the bumpy pushing pouring slime-coated mush stopped making a run into her panties, and she sat there, a complete mess.

“Are you quite finished pooping?” Adrianna asked her with a scowl on her face.

Breanna was still shaking, and her legs were still nervously squeezing together from time to time, more from the habit of trying to pretend she still had to pee even after she was done, at school, making the other kids think she was still holding it until the end of a class period.  Breanna nodded with a shivering chill running down her back.

“Then let’s get this last problem done….”

Darkness settled in for a moment as her mind started to slowly become aware of where she was again.  She shook in her bed, the soft mattress on her back and shoulders told her that she was not standing in front of Adrianna or her uncle, but under her, she did feel wet around her bottom and her privates.  She reached her hands under the blankets, and she pushed at the front of herself, and the squishy thing under her pajama bottoms released a little bit of water that went down and around her bottom collecting in the back seat of her butt.  But she wasn’t exactly in a puddle, nor was her pajamas or legs wet at all.

Then she remembered, she wasn’t even at home.  She sat up, and though the room was pretty dark, and it was hard to see much, she could make out large silhouettes of the television, another bed, and some bags on the floor.

She was in the motel room, and she must have just peed herself before waking up, but everything was so dark, she knew it must be the middle of the night.  With a sigh, she laid back down, and closed her eyes again, glad that pooping her pants in front of her cousin was just a nightmare.  She had never done that, as far as she could remember.  She had pooped her pants a couple of times when she couldn’t get to the toilet in time in the past, but as far as she remembered, it was when she was in the car, and there was literally no toilet around, and her uncle told her to be a good girl and to hold it.

The next morning, Ralph got her up just like he had the morning before, only this time, he just pulled her blanket down and started to pull her pajama bottoms down.

“What?” Breanna closed her legs tightly to make him stop.

“Honey, I have to change your diaper before we set out.  I don’t want you wearing a wet diaper first thing on the road,” he told her.

She blushed.

“You know I have to do this, don’t you?”

Breanna nodded remembering the talk the day before.  Coyotes were out there, and he was doing this to protect her.

She relaxed her legs and even lifted them or her bottom for him when he needed to help him get the change over with.

He held up the soggy diaper for a minute, and then smiled.

“Looks like it was good we put both boosters in,” he told her.  “You peed almost as much as you did when you wet twice before we got you to the motel last night.”

She felt her face heat up.

“It’s alright, sweetie.  You’re just an eleven year old girl that hasn’t stopped wetting the bed, aren’t you?”

She nodded remembering his story for the Guatemala border.

“Why I gotta tell them I’m eleven at the border though?” Breanna finally asked after he got her in a clean diaper with both types of booster pads.

“Honey, you’ll probably have wet your pants by then.  What are you going to tell them about wearing a diaper, particularly a wet diaper when they start searching you.”

“Searching me?”

“The border patrol picks random cars to pull over who are crossing, and they make everyone get out.  They search the car to make sure stuff isn’t being illegally taken across, and they also pat down everyone in the car, and they will feel your diaper, and they might even make you take off your pants so they can make sure you are wearing a diaper and not just using that idea to hide something.  They might even make you take off your wet diaper and check it to make sure it’s really pee and not something hidden inside it.”

“They… they do?”

“Yes, honey.  I’ve had quite a few girls embarrassed by their searching, and a couple of them told them she was nineteen, which led to them asking her more questions, and then they embarrassed her by basically getting her to the point that she had to tell them that she wets her pants all the time, which is why she is in diapers before they finally let her go.”

Breanna frowned.

“If you stick to the story that you are eleven years old, they are not allowed to pick on you like that, and they’ll direct all the embarrassing questions at me instead, so I can protect you and make it seem natural without letting them make you say you pee your pants all the time.  I’ll tell them we are on a long car trip, and I diaper you when we go on long trips because an eleven year old child can only hold it so long before she wets her pants.”

Breanna sighed and nodded.  She guessed that made sense.

After breakfast, Ralph ordered her some strawberry milk as a treat.

“Pretend you are happy with it,” he whispered to her.  “What kid wouldn’t be happy about getting a treat in the morning?”

She nodded and gladly drank the treat before they set off on the trip for the day.

Between her DS, her dolls, and her coloring book, Breanna kept herself mostly occupied with a little chatter here and there with Ralph, as though Ralph was really her daddy.  He asked her silly stuff, like what she was playing with her dolls, or if she liked the music that was playing when he caught her moving to it, and a couple of times, he asked if she was wet yet, but she wasn’t.

Traffic suddenly started to slow down to a crawl, so that Breanna looked up from her DS, “Cat Scratches,” and she realized that they must be at the border.  She put the DS game down, and put her thumb in her mouth.  It was at this time, that her body suddenly told her that she had to pee for the first time that day.

“Oh, not now,” she mentally told her bladder.  “Why couldn’t you have just done this earlier?”

She started to wiggle her legs in nervousness.

Ralph smiled over at her.

“Don’t be so nervous, honey.  If you look too nervous, they won’t believe you are a child.  You won’t get in trouble for crossing the border if you are eleven years old.”

“It’s not that,” Breanna said looking down at her privates pointedly.

“Then just wet your pants, honey.  It’s going to take a while before we get to the front, and while you might be embarrassed, they shouldn’t see a nervous little child.  Pee.  Them.  Please.”

The way he slowly said the last three words, she looked down and tears filled her eyes.  If her uncle said three words like that, his words would have been “Don’t.  You.  Dare.”

She kept bouncing her legs and scooting her butt in her seat, but eventually, with Ralph staring at her as though he was getting a little nervous that she was going to keep doing this all the way to the front, Breanna started to feel her bladder releasing nearly on its own, until her diaper was soggy for a moment around her, and then after a few seconds, the pee started to get absorbed by the padding inside the diaper, and then she felt mostly dry.

She still kept closing her legs every now and then because she was about to pass through the gates where the guards checked, and she saw that Ralph was right about them choosing some cars to pull over because she saw several, and she saw the officers patting people down.

Breanna felt her heart melt as she saw one little girl, maybe about the age she was supposed to be, looking up shamefully at the border guard, her skirt soaked in her pee, probably from sitting at the border line for too long.

Luckily, their car had not been targeted for a stop, and after Ralph answered a couple of questions, and he looked over at the toys surrounding Breanna, and saw her legs moving funny, he mentioned that the little girl looks like she’s about to wet her pants, and then waved them on.

Breanna’s face got really red, but she was glad they were motioned to move on.

“Honey, I told you to just pee long before now,” Ralph told her once they were away from the gate.

“I did, daddy.  I just… I always get nervous and try to squeeze my legs together after I wet because….  I just do.”

He smiled.  “Okay, honey.  You’re wet then?”

She nodded.

“I’ll get you somewhere to get you a clean diaper on, sweetheart.  Just be patient for a little bit, okay?”

Breanna nodded and picked up her DS again, wiping her wet thumb from sucking it at the gate off on her shirt before continuing to play.

While they were driving along, Ralph supposedly looking for a safe place to both get her some lunch, and to change her diaper, he suddenly asked her a funny question:

“What do you remember about your real dad?” he asked.

“Um… only that he doesn’t want me,” Breanna started to parrot what she had heard ever since coming down south, but then, she shook her head.  “Actually, I don’t know if he wants me.  Everyone kept telling me he doesn’t want me, and that’s why I was sent away, and why he never came looking for me, but somewhere, deep down, I’m not sure that’s even the case.”

“Your aunt and your uncle told you that, probably so many times, that as a child, you were believing them for a while, right?”

Breanna nodded.

“What if I told you that your daddy has been looking for you since the day you disappeared from school?”

Breanna gave him a sideways look.

“But I’m nineteen years old now,” she told Ralph.  “Why would he care if I was found now?”

“Because, honey.  No parent stops loving their children no matter how old they get, and no parent wants to give up hope of finding a missing child alive.”

“Are you my daddy?”

He frowned and shook his head.  “I am only your daddy for this trip,” he told her.  “I need you to act like I’m your daddy until we get to America.”

“Then why are you bringing my daddy up?  Are you really from that school you say you are from?”

Ralph smiled.  “You’re a smart little cookie, aren’t you?  No, I’m not from any school.”

“So, why’d you come to take me away from my uncle and aunt?”

“First of all, they are not your real uncle or aunt,” Ralph explained to her.  “I was afraid to tell you that before we got across the border because if you panicked, you might have tried to go back to those people.  They had gotten you through the coyote network.”

“But why?  Why would they use Coyotes to try to steal a child from America?”

“Their plan was to use you, a natural born American who has lost both of her parents, tragically, and as your guardians, they would get the country to let them bring you back across, and essence, slip into America that way.”

“Why didn’t they then?”

“Their plan didn’t go as they had wished.  They coyote that had kidnapped you had only done a half ass job, and he didn’t get the papers he needed to prove you are an American.”

“Do you have papers to show I’m an American?” she asked Ralph.

“Right here,” he pulled out the papers from the glove box, the same papers he had shown the Guatemala border patrol.

Breanna looked over the papers.

“These papers are wrong, though,” she said.

“How so?” Ralph asked her.

“The birthdate is wrong.”

“Yes, well, I had some parts of the papers changed because otherwise, questions would be asked, and you might not have gotten out of Guatemala.”

“But according to these papers, I’m eleven years old.”

“Exactly.  Which is why you need to pretend to be eleven until we get got America, and our desitination.”

“If our destination is not the school, then where are you taking me?” Breanna suddenly pushed the all the toys to the floor.

“I’m taking you to see your dad,” he said.

“Really?  My dad?  But….”

“Your dad sold his house and his car, and he’s put every dime he has in the bank into looking for you.  He had learned maybe a year or so after your kidnapping that a Mexican Coyote was kidnapping children and then Mexicans were using such kids to get to America.  He wasted nearly two years having Mexicans investigated privately who got into America, but accidentally discovered that the coyote that actually got a hold of the girl at your school, you, had been caught with false papers trying to get children down to Guatemala.”

“So, my dad?  He HAS been looking for me?”

“Yes, baby.  I told him that it would be hard to prove to the border patrols that a nineteen year old girl that was still in Guatemala was really an American, so your dad told me to do whatever it took to bring you back.”

“I told him I might have to make you look younger, and make you act like a child.”

Breanna smiled.  She didn’t care what her dad agreed to.  He actually wanted her back.

“I called him when I found you and told him that I had a plan, but it would mean you’d have to pretend to be eleven years old.  He agreed to it right away before he even knew all the details.”

Breanna nodded.  “I agree, too.”

“If you agree, then you won’t fight me anymore about peeing your pants all the time, will you?”

Breanna shook her head no.  “I’m going to see my daddy.  How much longer?”

“If all goes to plan, you should be meeting him in three days.  But we need to convince everyone that you come in contact with that you are an eleven year old child, and that you have potty issues.  It’s all part of the cover story.  Since most eleven year olds don’t have those issues, it would be too specific for anyone to think we made it up.”

“Why do I need to have potty issues?”

“If for some reason, the Mexican police hold us for a day or two, if you continue to wet your pants like you need to, and they do all the checking they are supposed to, they will eventually come to the conclusion I am your daddy and your medical file will talk about you having seen doctors again and again when you were seven, nine, ten, and even this year about it, but you just keep peeing your pants all the time.”

Breanna nodded.  “Okay.  I guess it’s a small thing compared to seeing my daddy again.  I’ll just pee my pants if you really think that’s best.”

“I do, baby.  That’s why I’ve been trying to get you used to it and showing you that you won’t be punished for it.”

“Then, are the coyotes you said about yesterday real?”

“Unfortunately, they are.  That’s a second reason why I wanted you to pee your pants.  If you get used to wetting, then we won’t have to worry about you being in the girls’ room along a dangerous area, where it might be hard for me to go in with you.  There are women coyotes, too.”

Breanna nodded.  “I know.”

“You know?”

“Yeah.  I think one of the people that kidnapped me was a woman.”

Ralph nodded.

“So, my cousins aren’t really my cousins?” she asked Ralph.  “I mean, most of the other aunts and uncles were kind of nice to me, almost like a real family.  Only Uncle Jorge and Aunt Carmen seemed to be constantly disappointed in me.”

“Honey, I doubt the others even knew what Jorge and Carmen were really up to.  Jorge and Carmen’s disappointment in you had nothing to do with your schooling, your wetting, or anything except that the coyote had messed up, and they were unable to use you to get to America.  Forget about Jorge and Carmen, baby.  They were not your real family.  From what I gathered about them, they never treated you like a real member of the family, but something barely better than a dog.”

Breanna nodded.

“Now pick up your toys and keep playing, sweetie.  Even though you know the truth, now, it is more important than ever that you continue to act in the right character.  No more asking to go potty.  All wetting goes in your pants until we get across the American border.  Agreed?”

Breanna nodded.  “I agree.”

• Like 3

This is an interesting premise for a story. Curious to see if it continues to be as innocent as he claims it is. Seems semi-plausible that he just told her the truth though.

Chapter 7:

Breanna sat there, now feeling full of high spirits as she picked up her DS, not caring that her bottom was feeling a little damp, but not completely wet due to the cushion of the pad in her diaper that Ralph had put on her insistently that morning.

“I can’t believe he was really looking for me all that time,” she said to her cat character, Misley Me a ow.  “I’m actually going to see my dad again!”

She happily had Misley scratch up a rather rugged Tom cat that looked a bit bigger than Misley, and that was marked as a level 5 while she was still level 3.  Poor Misley had to run away from that fight in the end, but even the defeat of her little Misley, escaping into her house for some rest and food to improve her health for the next fight, Breanna couldn’t be put into a bad mood.

“There’s a place,” she suddenly heard Ralph as he pulled off of the main road towards another small diner.  They parked in the back, and Breanna knew that meant he intended on changing her diaper, probably in the car again.

After a quick diaper change, Ralph made sure she had her favorite dolly in her hands, and he took her into the restaurant in her cute skirt and a very adorable light blue tee shirt with white lace around the collar and the ends of the sleeves as well as the hem.

“And how is the little one, today?” the waiter came to their table to take an order.  “Are you enjoying your trip?  Are you from Guatemala?”

Breanna looked over at Ralph.

“Sorry about that, she’s kind of shy.  We were down in Guatemala visiting her mother’s relatives for a few days, but now we are headed back to the states because school starts in a couple of days, and we need to get her registered again.”

“That’s so nice.  A lot of families seem to forget their relatives south of the border once they make it north.  So, where is her mom?”

“Well, she’s actually not with us anymore, which is one reason I thought the little one should see Guatemala at least once, so she knows where her mom came from.”

“Wow!  That is so inspirational.”

“The little lady will have your teen special, and I’ll have your rice and fajita meal.”

“Very good, sir.  We’ll bring those right out as soon as they are ready.  Are you just drinking…?”

“A glass of coke for the little lady and a cup of coffee for me.”

“Very well.  Coffee refills are on the house.”

“Thanks.”

After he had gone, Breanna looked up at Ralph.

“Well, your dad did say that your mom was from Guatemala, so that seemed the best cover story for why were down there.”

She nodded.

“Are you excited about getting back to America, sweetheart?”

Breanna nodded and smiled up at him.

“Once we get you back to America, we’ll get you your own phone.  It’s about time you had one, and besides, having a phone is as much about safety as it is about you just having something that you’d want.”

She looked down.  What did he have to say about her getting a phone, really?  And did her daddy actually give him money for these toys, or did he really buy these toys for her, himself.  He had told her that he had to convince her daddy to treat her like a kid….

“After lunch, we should stop and get you some more clothes,” Ralph told her.

“Why?”

“Because a kid only having a few things like you have isn’t natural.  You should have more stuff to wear, and besides, we don’t want you to run out of clothes if you happen to wet enough to leak into your clothes even if you are wearing diapers.”

She looked in to his eyes.

“But the diaper lets me wet at least twice before it’s going to leak,” she mumbled wondering why she would have to wear a wet diaper longer than that.

“Yes, honey, it’s supposed to do that, but if something causes you to need to go more than that before I can get you to a safe place to change, then it’s best to be ready.”

“Yeah, but I have enough clothes, and you just washed them last night….”

He smiled at her.  “Honey, I’m the daddy on this trip.  If I say you need more clothes, you need to just accept that and do what I say.  Remember, you agreed to be the little one until we get you re-united with your daddy, so that I can protect you.”

She looked down.  “Yes sir.  I know.  I’ll be good and do whatever you say.”

“Good girl.”

After they were done eating, Ralph stood up and he beckoned Breanna to follow him.

Looking down, she followed him, and he took her right into the men’s.

“I thought I wasn’t going to have to go in here,” she whispered, but still followed him like a good girl.

“You don’t have to use the potty here,” he told her.  “I don’t want you to use it in here, to tell you the truth because it isn’t decent for you to do so, and because it could be dangerous, but I do need to keep an eye on you for your safety, so you need to come with me.”

He directed her back to the larger stall, the one made for people who need more space for reasons like being in a wheelchair or whatnot, and he stood her at the far end of the stall, and turned her to face the wall away from the toilet.

“Daddy will be done in a minute,” he told her.  “Just stand there and face the wall like a good little girl.  You surely don’t want to watch me go, do you?”

She shook her head no.  She had no interest in watching him, or even a boy her age to go, really.

As she stood there, she heard sounds that told her that he was using the toilet.

Once he was done, and decent again, he came up and put a hand on her shoulder.

“Good girl,” he whispered to her.  He turned her around and pulled down her pants to check her diaper, but it was still dry since he had just recently changed her before coming into the restaurant.

“I just wanted to make sure you didn’t have another accident, sweetheart.”

She nodded.

He pulled her pants back up and fixed her shirt and clothes so she was decent, and then he lifted her up and carried her over to the sinks.  At the sinks, he helped her up so she could wash her hands.  Maybe he wanted people to think he let her use the toilet, and people thinking a little kid used the toilet was a little less embarrassing than people thinking she watched her daddy go.

She washed her hands as well as he did, and then he picked her up again, and carried her back to the table, where he left the cost of the meal for the waiter, and then taking her by the hand again, he walked her out to the car.

When they got in the car, Breanna looked over at him, her favorite doll clutched in her hands.

“Daddy?”

“Yes, sweetie?”

“If you going to take me in so you can use the toilet, how come you don’t just take me in and make me use the men’s toilet to go potty?”

“Because I need you to be wetting your pants.  It’s not just about preventing them from having a chance to kidnap you, it’s also to turn them off from grabbing you because most people that traffic young girls, they want a girl that is old enough to know better than to pee her pants.”

“So, I… I’m in a diaper,” she looked up at him.

“Yes, you are, honey.  And if they get you away from me, they’ll see you in not only a diaper, but hopefully a very wet soggy one which will make them change their minds about wanting you.”

She nodded.

“Believe me, I may not work for a school, but I do know how the coyotes work along this route.”

“How do you know so much about the coyotes?” she asked him.

“I call myself El Lobo, or wolf,” he told her.  “I not only retrieve girls and sometimes children from Los Coyotes, but I also often take people away from them when I can, and then I get those people back where they belong.”

“Oh,” she said.

“I do often make the girls I take back from the Coyotes to start going potty in their pants until I get them back where they are going, because I know the coyotes are following us, and when Los Coyotes discover the girl is now wetting and sometimes, even pooping her pants, they lose interest in her and go on to find someone else to target.”

“So….,” she looked down at her lap.  “You’ve been trying to get me to pee my pants all this time because you really do know it works in stopping Los Coyotes from being interested, even if they find out I’m not really eleven years old?”

“Exactly, honey.  The eleven year old story is just so we can get you back across borders with less problems with the border guards, and so when you wet your pants at restaurant, and sometimes diapers do leak, the people around you are less likely to stare, which will make you less nervous.”

She nodded.

“You are a good girl, so far, but you really need to keep up on the no toilet policy until we get you to your daddy, sweetheart.  I don’t want Los Coyotes to become interested in you.”

She nodded.  “I will.  I promise.”

He patted her lap.  “You are a good little girl.”

She smiled up at him.

“Play with your toys.  We are going to go shopping as soon as we get to a big enough city to be able to find a decent place to shop for clothes for you.”

Breanna smiled and she started to play with her dollies again.

Somehow, even though she really wanted revenge on Adrianna and the others that sometimes picked on her, when she started to think about Adrianna peeing her pants again, she shook her head thinking it just wasn’t naturally her character.

Instead, she looked more at her Marianna dolly and her Guadeloupe dolls, thinking more about their characters.  Of course, they could never just pee their pants like she was doing, and she could never imagine Aunt Catalina or Uncle Jose being so mean to them, that they could be made to wet themselves.  There was no way Uncle Jose would leave them with Uncle Jorge or Aunt Carmen, so that wouldn’t cause it either, but then thinking about Adrianna…, she got an idea.

As she played, Adrianna telling Marianna that if she didn’t do what she said for a whole week, then Adrianna was going to tell Aunt Catalina that Guadeloupe had something bad, and because she had taken a picture of it with her phone, Marianna knew that she had to obey if she didn’t want her big sister to get in trouble.

As they drove, and Breanna played, she suddenly felt a little catch in her bladder, and she knew it was time to wet again.  She put her dolls down, somehow, embarrassed to pee her pants in front of them, and she looked over at Ralph, and she already knew his answer.  He wanted her to wet her diapers from now on, so telling him she had to pee was not going to make it any easier.

Ralph looked over at her after she had put her dolls down, and seemed to sit there without playing.

“Are you okay, baby?” he asked her.

“I’m just about to wet my pants,” Breanna said her face getting a bit warm at admitting it.

“That’s a good girl.  Go ahead and go, sweetie.  I’ll try not to look at you or do anything to make you nervous.”

She nodded.

They hit a bump, which weakened her muscles that were still not really accustomed to letting her pee freely, and that allowed her to leak a little bit, which in turn, led to more spraying once her diaper was damp, and then more and more until she was finally going full force into her diaper and couldn’t stop it if she wanted to.

After several seconds, she looked over at Ralph, her face on fire.

“You did it?” he asked her.

She nodded biting her lower lip.

“Good girl,” he reached over and patted her lap.  “You are going to be glad you are wetting your pants like this, if a coyote ever gets you alone,” he told her.

She nodded.

They got to a larger city maybe an hour or so after she had wet her diaper, and was now playing with her dolls again, her diaper still wet since he had not yet found a safe place to pull over to change her.

Ralph parked the car in the large parking lot, got out and went around to her side of the car, and got her out and started to pick her up.

“What about my wet diaper?” Breanna whispered to him.

“It doesn’t show, sweetheart.  Let’s just get you some more nice clothes, get you a treat, and then after that, we’ll find a better place to park, so we can change you privately, okay?”

She frowned at having to wear her wet diaper into the store, but he was in charge, and she was just an eleven year old who had to obey her daddy.  He usually changed her right away, so maybe he knew something that she didn’t about this area of Mexico.  It was safer to do whatever he told her.

He let her down when they got to the carts, and he placed her hands on the cart bar to push it, and then he walked behind her, pushing the cart with his hands outside hers.  She imagined, she really did look like a little kid like this, and wondered if this scene didn’t actually make her look like a bigger eight or nine year old rather than an eleven year old.  Still, there was no way to argue that it would be a lot more difficult to get her away from him while they were in this position.

He took her over where there were some overalls for little girls, and he started to look through them.  She was right at his side, as he seemed to consider the colors.

“I like that one,” Breanna pointed at the purple corduroy ones.  It was almost a pastel color of purple, and she thought it was the cutest of the ones that were displayed.

Ralph smiled and pulled it off of the rack to check the size.

But Ralph didn’t want to just get her one of those.  He got her three pairs, one jean blue, the purple one, and a pink one that was made more like cotton than jean, but not corduroy either.

Breanna sighed at getting all these. 

Ralph then took her to skirts that were made the same way, with overall straps over the shoulders, and he got a pink and purple one, a green one, and a black and pink one.

Breanna looked up at him wonder what this theme had to do with getting through Mexico safely.

Ralph then took her to where they had swimsuits that were the one piece style.  She looked up at him wondering why she needed something like this, but she also noticed he was getting her two sizes too big.

“Daddy?  These are too big for me,” she told him.

“Honey, these are not meant for swimming.”

“Oh.  What are we getting these for then?”

“Coyotes that try to undress you will not only find you in a diaper,” he told her.  “But you will be wearing this, too.  That will make them think there is something wrong with your development, like your intelligence, and that will make them think you can’t be easily reasoned with.”

Breanna looked down.

“If anyone tries to take you away, you need to start screaming and crying and fighting, and wetting your pants if you can, and even biting and scratching at them.  When they finally get you calm enough, and they notice you’ve peed enough to leak, they’ll try to take off your clothes.  Fight them, because they are up to no good, anyway, but when they see what looks like a baby onsie on you, and they see the sagging diaper under the swimsuit, they will see they have made a big mistake, because there is no way they can expect to reason with you to do what they want.  The best they can do, is pawn you off as a little girl at that point, and then you won’t be put into sex trafficking or anything like that, okay?”

Breanna had a fowl taste in her mouth throughout most of his explanation, that is, until he ended with the idea she could be sex trafficked, if people realized she was a cognitive nineteen year old, and that the getup would definitely make them change their mind about that.  She agreed, it was better to look like a little girl that needed this kind of stuff than it was to be sold into a life like that.

“If all goes well, you will not even see another coyote, but it is much better to be dressed and treated as a baby, and not need it, than it is to not be ready, and then have something happen,” he finished his reasoning with her.

She nodded.  He was right.  They must be really in a dangerous coyote area, because he had let her go all the way through Guatemala without this extremity in convincing power.  She really hoped she didn’t see a coyote, and the nervousness caused her bladder to suddenly release a spray without her even realizing she had to go until she sprayed some in her diaper.  Once she did though, she decided to just try to spray her diaper as inconspicuously as she could, because she definitely didn’t want anyone to think she was an adult right now.

After that, he got her some shirts, undershirts, panties that would fit over her diaper/onsie thing, and some cute socks and one more pair of shoes.  Of course, he restocked on diapers and pads for her, and then they were at a food court.

“What do you think?” Ralph asked the little girl.  “Do you want ice cream, donuts, or cake?”

She smiled up at him and pointed at the ice cream.

Her diaper was sagging by this point, and she felt it heavily pulling at her hips trying to fall down through her skirt.

When they were seated, eating ice cream, she whispered up to Ralph.

“Daddy, my diaper is really wet.  It’s trying to fall down.”

“Well, we can’t have that, can we?” he smiled at her.  “When we get you to the car, I guess we’ll just have to put the curtains up and change you then.”

She nodded frowning.  “But what if it falls down on the way to the car?” she asked.

Ralph sighed.

“Well, there’s not much we can do about it until we get to the car and are able to change you, baby.  And I do have to carry the stuff I just bought, so you’re just going to have to try to keep that from happening on your own, okay?”

Breanna nodded.

“This is precisely one of the reasons I’m getting you show swimsuits to act as onsies, though.  If we get a swim suit on you over your diaper, then it won’t sag under a skirt you’re wearing.”

Breanna’s mouth went wide and then down to an “oh,” as though she was saying wow, but not voicing it.  Ralph really was thinking about everything, then.  She started to wonder why he didn’t do this in the first place, but then, Breanna realized she probably would have questioned it if he mentioned doing it this way to start with.  He was letting her see the natural consequences, obviously, of being stuck in a wet diaper for too long.

Breanna put her hands on the sides of her skirt, and felt through the skirt into the sides of the tops of her diaper, and then she held the diaper up through her skirt, hoping that no one would really notice too much as she walked alongside her ‘daddy’ back to the car.

Once they were there, ‘daddy’ put the bags of clothes in the back first, and then he nodded at Breanna to get in, and he got in right behind her closing the door.

“Are you just wet?” Ralph asked her.

Breanna looked down her body at him, because she was lying now, where he was sitting almost where her knees were, and she didn’t look happy about his question.

“What do you mean, just wet?” she asked.

“You didn’t do something else,” he asked.

“No….  I just wet my pants, but twice.  I mean, I’m not going to poop my diaper unless I really have to, and believe me, whether you want me to or not, I’m pretty sure I’m going to let you know it’s going to happen if you don’t let to potty.  You aren’t going to make me do that, are you?”

Ralph shrugged.

“Breanna, I don’t want you to poop your pants if it can be helped, but if it comes to going at a dangerous place, or going in your pants, going in your pants is better than taking a chance of getting in trouble with some Coyote, and we certainly can’t have you mentioning it at the border guards to America.”

She nodded.  She understood being careful of the coyotes, though she was a little confused about why it would be bad if the border patrol knew she had to go potty.

After the curtains were up around the backseat again, Ralph pulled the little one’s skirt down, and he sighed.

“Well, it looks like even twice can cause a leak,” he told Breanna as she held up her skirt showing her a wet patch on the back where her butt would be, so big that she wondered if anyone had seen it when they were coming back to the car.  It obviously must have leaked when she was sitting and eating ice cream, but she didn’t feel it leak.

Ralph folded the wet skirt away, and put it in a plastic bag, then he pulled down and off her panties that were mean to hide her diaper, and it was soaked around the middle and the back and part of the way up the front.

When he had her panties off, he sighed and shook his head.

“No wonder,” he pulled her hand over so she could feel how the diaper had shifted and apparently when she peed the second time, she must have peed half of it into the diaper, and half of it had found the half of the diaper that had come un-taped and went directly into her panties.

She looked down, and found that not quite half of her privates were showing from the un-taped diaper, but certainly enough of it, that the pee could easily pour out of that part of her diaper and all over her panties and then probably all over the floor.  She blushed thinking that someone was going to see a puddle somewhere in the store, where she had started peeing herself earlier.

“You didn’t feel it leaking down your legs or all over your bottom?” Ralph asked her.

She started to cry knowing that if she had done this, and it was Uncle Jorge, she’d be in really big trouble.  She should have known something was wrong with the diaper!  She started to shake, even as she thought about how mad Ralph should really be, but then Ralph pulled her up into a sitting position, her bottom half still naked, and pulled her into his lap and rocked her.

“Don’t cry, sweetheart,” he whispered to you.  “I told you that it’s okay to wet your pants.  I don’t want you using the public bathroom anywhere, or even the toilet at the motels, until we meet your daddy from now.”

“Not even the toilet at the motel?” Breanna sniffled.

“No, baby.  So, the wetting and leaking in your pants is not your fault, sweetheart.  I was only asking if you didn’t even feel it leaking down your legs, but not to say that you were in trouble for it.”

She shook her head.  “I honestly didn’t feel it, daddy.”

“Then it’s okay, sweetheart.  Daddy is going to try to fix it with those swim suites, so that next time it come un-taped like that, the swimsuit will still hold the diaper in place so it doesn’t get all over you.  This would have been a lot worse, had you pooped your pants like that.”

Breanna frowned.  He said he didn’t want her to poop herself, but now, he was mentioning a second time, that it could happen.  She blushed thinking he was probably trying to prepare her for the inevitable.  She wasn’t sure how many girls he had helped before, but if they were not allowed to use the toilet in public at all, and only at the motels if they convinced him they were going to poop, then probably a lot of them had pooped in their panties at least once.

“I’m… I’m going to poop my diaper later, aren’t I?” she whispered with her head in ‘daddy’s chest.

“Well, I know you don’t want to, so I really hope it doesn’t happen, but I can’t guarantee it won’t,” Ralph said rubbing her back.  “In every fifteen girls, ten of them end up pooping their pants once, and six or seven end up pooping their pants more than once.”

Breanna sighed and held the sides of his shirt with her hands balled into fists like a real little girl that was getting some scary news.

“But Breanna?” he rubbed her head back and whispered with a kiss to her forehead.  “I promise, if you do poop your pants, once or more than once, I will not be mad or punish you for something that’s not your fault.  You are not choosing to poop your pants, baby.  I’m telling you to do it because of safety, okay?”

She nodded, her head trying to push into his chest for comfort and somehow, she felt safer.

As she sat there in his lap, like that, he started to get a diaper under her.  He was so practiced with diapering little girls, well, girls he trained to be little to get the safely where they were going, that he had the diaper under her and even the shorter pad in her diaper and it taped up before she realized what he was doing.

“Can you scoot off my lap for a minute?” he whispered to her.  “We need to get your swim suit on you so it holds up the diaper better this time, and then we’ll put some panties on over the swim suit so no one knows you are wearing a diaper or a swimsuit like this.”

“Daddy?” she shivered as she backed off of his legs.  “How you going to put the swimsuit on me?  I still have my shirts on.”

He nodded.  “I know.  I was wondering when you were going to figure that out.  Let’s just get the bottom part of your swimsuit on first, then we’ll take off your shirts just long enough to fix the top of your swimsuit, okay?”

She nodded understanding that he was just trying to help keep her diaper from undoing itself and embarrassing her again later.

She let him get her swimsuit in place, and then let him start to lift her shirt off of her.

“I’m eleven years old, right, daddy?”

“Yes, sweetheart.  You’re eleven years old.”

“Well, eleven year olds can put on a swimsuit by themselves, usually.”

“Yes, baby, but this is not really a swimsuit, or at least, it’s not being used as one, is it?”

She looked into his eyes.

“Honey, this is a make shift onsie, so your diapers don’t sag down on you.  It is serving a different purpose than swimming.  If you were just swimming, it wouldn’t matter how you put it on because it would cover you the way it was intended, but to serve the purpose we need it to, I need to make sure it is on your right, so it holds your diaper in place.”

She nodded.

“That is something an eleven year old doesn’t usually deal with, right?  Not many eleven year olds have experience with wetting a diaper, and then having it sag on them, do they, baby?”

Breanna nodded.  He had to be right about that, though she did have experience with wetting her pants at that age.  She would never have been in a diaper though or a onsie kind of thing because her uncle would not have allowed it.

She let him get her shirts off, and he turned her around, and examined her back for a minute, something he had noticed on her front made him want to see her back.

“You… you have black and blue marks on your back,” Ralph said to her as though surprised, as if he had never had a chance to see it before.  Maybe he didn’t really look, properly when she thought he had removed her shirts, or was this the first time for him to actually see her without a shirt on?

“When did you get these bruises?” he asked her.

Breanna shrugged.

“Your Uncle Jorge did this to you?” he asked her.

“No.  Not exactly,” she said looking at the floor when he turned her to look back at him.

“What do you mean, not exactly?” he asked her.

“Uncle Jorge didn’t hit me like that,” she said.  “But, he let my cousin babysit me, even up to last week, and my cousin was allowed to punish me if I did something wrong.”

“Your cousin did this to you?”

“Well, actually, she didn’t mean to hurt me like this,” Breanna said.  “I fell down the stairs of the front porch.  You know, the cement ones?”

Ralph frowned.

“She tried to swat me, and I tried to dodge her, and I slipped and fell.  My cousin was really sorry that she caused me to fall, and she helped me into the house, and then we called my Uncle.  She even told my uncle I was being disciplined for something completely unrelated, and she told him I only wet my pants that time because I fell on the ground so hard.  Uncle believed her and hugged me.”

Ralph frowned.

“So what did she try to swat a nineteen year old girl for?”

“Well, because, she found out I leaked pee in my pants when we were at a basketball game together.  She said I embarrassed her, and she had a right to spank me because Uncle Jorge said so, if I do anything wrong in front of her.”

Ralph sighed.  He turned her again to check on the black and blue places where she fell, and then at the redness that was still on her side and that went around to her front, the trail that caused him to turn her around and check.

He sighed.

He pulled down the bottom part of her swimmers again, and then pulled down her diaper and checked her more carefully.

“I should have done this before,” he told her.  “If the authorities in the USA side see anything that looks like abuse, they might try to arrest me, and they will keep you, and if they find out you are nineteen and not eleven, they will try to send you back to Guatemala.”

Breanna frowned.

“Your legs look like they have light whipping marks on them,” Ralph observed.  “And so does the small of your back.”

“That’s from when I get hit by the strap.  Uncle Jorge, Aunt Carmen, and Cousin Adrianna used to use it to spank me when I messed up.”

“Even if you did mess up,” Ralph sighed.  “What I see doesn’t even look like a real spanking.  It looks like a whipping.”

Breanna shrugged.  She never doubted it was a whipping more than a spanking, but then, how do you spank a fifteen year old whose body is no longer affected by regular spanks, let alone a nineteen year old?

“This is abuse, baby.”

He hugged.

“We are going to have to change our cover story a bit so you don’t get discovered as a nineteen year old trying to sneak over the border, and so I don’t go to jail for abuse I didn’t even do.”

Breanna nodded.

He pulled her diaper back up on her, and refastened the tabs, though now, they were a little weaker because of having to be re-taped.  Luckily, he had the swimsuit-onsie thing he was pulling on over her diaper that would keep it up and in place.  Then he helped her slip her arms into the suit and over that, he pull up some pink panties on her and then put on her undershirt for her.

“Are you okay?” Ralph asked her.

Breanna nodded.

“Comfortable enough?”

“It feels kind of weird to wear it like this, but it’s not tight or anything.”

“Good,” he said and then he pulled on her kittens shirt that was black with two white kittens pawing at each other.  Last, he pulled up a new skirt he had just gotten her, a pink cotton overalls style one.  “There we are, all dressed again, baby.”

She nodded.

“We need to talk to your daddy before we proceed,” Ralph told her.  “I want to have him talk to the state about getting his little girl back.  He will have to say he sent someone to go looking for his girl when some people kidnapped you, and he heard you were taken to Mexico.  We are still going to use the idea that a child was taken, and I’ll tell him about the abuse marks on you, so when the border patrol see us, they will understand that you are not only an American, but an at risk child that had to be rescued.”

Breanna nodded.

“It is very important that you act scared and that you flinch anytime one of the guards comes your way, and if possible, you go in your pants or diaper as soon as they try to reach for you. Cry and try to reach for me calling me Uncle Ralph from now on… not daddy.”

“Uncle Ralph?”

“That’s right.  The border are going to be told your daddy is waiting for you in America.  You need to have a reason to know me and trust me, so I’m your uncle.”

He sighed.

“Actually, baby, you are going to have to be nine years old, I think.”

“Nine?”

“Do you want to be sent back to people that hit you?”

“But I was bad.  All parents spank kids that are bad,” she said looking up at him.

“Have I spanked you once for wetting your pants?” Ralph asked her.

“No?”

“No,” he said.  “Those people were not just spanking you for being bad.  They made up the rules as they went and hit you for things that were not even your fault, and this welt on your lower back and those marks on your legs are not a spanking, baby girl.  They are whippings, something you do when you try to get animals to behave against their natural instincts.  Even against animals, for the most part, that is called abuse, and people get arrested even for that!”

“Really?”

“Really baby.  If you are nine years old, and the border sees that you are black and blue, and you have whipping marks on you, you will definitely be placed in the system as an at risk kid, which will make you getting back into America a lot easier, even if they find what I did was illegal and try to arrest me, you will be protected.  So, you are nine and you are a scared little girl, and you pee or poop your pants the minute any of those people try to touch you.  You do that, honey, and I promise, you will get back with your dad, no matter what happens to me.”

“Okay,” she nodded.

“Good girl.  We need to go ahead and find a motel for the night so I can call your dad about all this.”

Breanna nodded.  It was nowhere near night time, but she knew that plans had to be altered, and things had to be prepared of them arriving, and so, she realized that might mean another day or two with Uncle Ralph.  What was two more days though?  She was going to see her daddy soon, and so what if Uncle Ralph told her that she was nine years old now?  He was protecting her, and if he could make her look like a nine year old, then she wasn’t against anything that would get her back into America and back to her daddy.

• StoneRiver76 changed the title to How the Scholarship Works *Chapter7 up*

Chapter 7 part2:

They pulled into a motel early in the afternoon, and the owner of the motel smiled and waved at Ralph like they were old friends.

“Are you rescuing another one?” His old friend had come right up to the car to talk.

“Yep.  This one is a nine year old.  She’s calling me Uncle Ralph.”

The other man, with a sombrero covering his black top head, smiled at the little girl in the front seat.

“She’s kind of a cutie,” the man said.

“No, no ideas, Manny.  I’ve already been in touch with her daddy, and he’s expecting her sooner rather than later.”

“Oh, ma—an,” the man winked though and chuckled as if it was a joke, and Ralph just gave him a questionable eye that Breanna wouldn’t really make out the meaning of.  “Well, I have your usual room all ready for you, and we’ll be having fajitas tonight.”

“Sounds good,” Ralph said.

The man gave Ralph a key to the room, and then walked back up to the office of the motel, and Ralph pulled the car around the back of the motel.

“You know this guy, then?” Breanna asked once they were out of sight.

“Yeah, he’s an old friend.  He’s always keeping an eye out for questionable things, and he passes information on to me when I’m not on a run, already.”

“Do Coyotes stay here, then?”

“Quite frequently, I’m afraid.  But they know not to cause a stir because Manuel knows who most of the coyotes are, and he also is buddies with the sheriff, and the coyotes know, that if they cause trouble, all he has to do, is not check in one afternoon, and the police will be all over this motel.”

“The coyotes could just find another motel?” Breanna said rather innocent-like.

“Yeah, if they dared,” Ralph chuckled like she had said something cute.  “This is one of the last motels before getting into Guatemala where questions are limited for the privacy of guests.  Los Coyotes know that if this place gets shut down, they will have a lot of trouble slipping people from Guatemala up this way.”

“So, this is an important link in the road for trafficking?”

“It’s pretty important, yes, sweetheart.  So, I want you to stay in the room at all times unless I specifically take you somewhere, like to eat dinner, alright?”

“Yes, um….”

“Uncle Ralph, sweetheart.  Get used to it.”

She nodded.

He led her into the room, which was beautiful.  It had a nice open common area that had a nice television and sofa seating arrangement as well as the door to the bathroom, and then it had two doorways that led to rooms with beds in them.

“I get my own room?” Breanna asked him.

“Sure do,” Ralph told her.  “Manny has always set me up well, knowing that my work is very important.”

“So, how are you paid?” Breanna asked.

“The clients that are looking for their kidnapped family will pay quite a price to retrieve a family member,” Ralph told her.  “Your own father has sold everything he has trying to find you.”

“And you took his money, just like that?  Not caring that he might have to struggle now?”

“Your daddy didn’t find my services until late in the game, and he had already sold a lot of his stuff,” Ralph shook his head.  “Truth be told, I’m doing your daddy a favor because he couldn’t come close to paying me my usual fees after all the other ‘experts’ had taken advantage of him.”

She frowned.  “So, how much is he paying you then?”

Ralph smiled.

“He actually just paid me a hundred dollars.”

“A hundred?  That’s not even enough to make the trip all the way to America, is it?”

“No.  But I got paid for my last three services in full, and so I can afford to do some charitable work when one or two grateful families pays me my regular service fees and if they’re rich, they even add some.”

“So… you’re not a coyote….”

“No.  I told you, I’m El Lobo, a wolf.  I hunt coyotes, and I take their game from them, and sometimes I am paid to do it, and sometimes, I simply take it away from them knowing that when I find out where the young person really belongs, I usually get paid something anyway.”

Breanna nodded.  She wasn’t really sure what he did was legal, nor did she know if he was dangerous, but she had no reason to doubt he was telling her the truth, and so even though he wasn’t safe, he was a good guy.  It reminded Breanna of one of her childhood favorite stories, “The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe.” 

Aslan was considered dangerous, but also considered good.  Ralph was something like an Aslan for lost people being trafficked against their will.  That made her smile.

“What?” Ralph smiled at her in a way that she knew he caught her smiling about something secret.

“Nothing,” she quietly added “Aslan” to the end of the response once Ralph had turned back to find the phone so that he could make a call.

Breanna came over and sat down near Ralph, sitting on the floor, actually in front of the chair he had picked to sit in.

“Steve?” Ralph eventually got someone on the phone he was trying to get.

“Yes, I have your little girl with me, now, but something has put a wrench in the plan….”

“No, she’s still coming, but we need to doctor up the story.  I told you that sometimes, the story has to change and we need to be versatile when I last talked to you, remember?”

Ralph was tapping his hand on the armchair.

“No, she’s fine.  She’s still scheduled to come up north, but it’s going to take a couple of extra days, and I need you to do something from your side.”

Breanna listened carefully, trying to hear her dad’s voice without bothering Uncle Ralph.

“Your daughter has to be nine years old,” Ralph said.

“I know.  I understand that you didn’t really even like the idea of me treating her like a child at all.  This is important though.  We want the authorities to take her case seriously.”

“Look, her supposed aunt and uncle that she was sold to has badly mistreated your little one.  She has whipping marks on her legs that are not even a few days old.”

“Of course, I took off her clothes!  I told you I was putting her in diapers.  What did you expect.”

“Steve.  Steve.  Steve, calm down.  Now, do you really expect an eleven year old to be able to put a diaper on herself correctly?  You do?  Well, I’m sorry, but I’ve been diapering her.”

“Look, we can argue about how I took care of her when you see her.  You are lucky I’m even doing this for you.  Remember, this is practically charity.  You couldn’t even afford to pay my way down to get her, let alone all the expenses to bring her back.  So, like it or not, you are either stuck with me getting her home, or I can take her back to Guatemala.”

“Yes, I knew that would change your tune.  Now, the little girl is nine years old, and I am looking after her, just the way I think a nine year old needs to be looked after.  You may not like my parenting style, but you don’t have a choice.”

“Yes, so what I need you to do, is you need to contact law enforcement.  Let them know that you have sent her uncle down to get her up to the border, and you need to send the border new papers that show that she is nine years old.”

“How do you think you do that?  Those papers I told you to hold on to?  Look through them, and you’ll find some papers where you just have to put in her birthday, and make the year so that she is nine years old.  Take those papers to the authorities, and tell them that your daughter was kidnapped, and that her uncle found out some coyotes had gotten a hold of her.”

“They’ll believe you.  I know which coyotes it was, and if you look through those papers, you will find that the coyotes’ names are right there.  You present those papers to the authorities, and you will lead them to arresting the ring that is stationed in America.  You do that, and you will be rewarded by the government.  Trust me.”

“Why didn’t I just do that?  I have my reasons, but one of them is that when I rescue a kid from a bad situation, I don’t want her going to a family in financial ruin.  The money you will be rewarded with will not be anything near where you started before she was taken, but it will help you get a nicer place to live than you are in now.”

“I have your little girl right here.  I bet she’d like to talk to her daddy.”

“No, she has to behave like a little girl.  She’s going to talk to you like she’s a nine year old, or I’ll have to scold her because it’s important that she practices and keeps in character until she is back in your hands.”

“Alright, here is your little princess.”

Breanna stood up and reached her hand towards the phone impatiently even as she heard them winding down, and long before he finally handed the receiver to her.

“Daddy?” she asked through the phone hoping she’d recognize his voice.

“Daddy!” she squealed when he responded.

“So, you’ve been down in Guatemala all this time?” he asked her.

“Almost,” Breanna nodded forgetting that he couldn’t see her gestures.  “I’m so sorry I believed those bad men,” she told her dad.

“Believed the bad men?” her daddy asked.

“Well, you didn’t get to the school when you usually do, and I don’t remember when I started to accept what they said as being true, but they told me you were tired of me.”

“Oh, baby!” her dad was sniffling so she could tell he was nearly crying.

“They said you complained that I did drugs and I wet my pants all the time, and that I was just a bad girl, and I took after my bad mother.”

“You listen to me, Breanna Adrianna Cortes Green.  You never did anything that made me mad, and your mother was not a bad mother.  She died, sweetheart.”

“I know.  The bad men said she took drugs….”

“Honey, they told you lies so that it would be easy to take you.  Your mom has not had any drugs that I know of since she left Mexico.  I don’t know if she did drugs before coming to America, but in America, she was clean.  You were clean.  You didn’t do drugs either, honey.”

“I wet my pants, though….”

“Honey, I don’t remember when you stopped wetting your pants before you were taken, but no, you didn’t pee your pants for quite some time before they took you.”

“I didn’t?”

“No, sweetheart.”

“Not even in the bed?”

“I… I don’t think so.  I don’t remember you wetting the bed when you were in fifth grade, sweetheart.”

“Breanna,” Ralph interrupted her.  “You need to be nine right now.  Stop talking about the past, like it was so distant.  Someone might be listening in on the call.”

Breanna looked up at Uncle Ralph.

“Daddy?  Uncle Ralph says to stop talking about when I was five years old.  He says that coyotes might be listening.”

“Oh, okay.  Honey, is Ralph treating you okay?”

“Yeah.  He takes me everywhere, and he won’t let me go on my own anywhere because he’s protecting me.  He feeds me really good though, and he bought me a DS game and some toys for a nine year old.  He said my old toys were too… inappropriate for my age.”

“Oh, okay, sweetheart.  You mind Uncle Ralph as long as what he is doing is good to you.  I want my little girl back soon.”

“I know.  I’m so excited to see my daddy again!”

Breanna didn’t realize it when it was happening, but she was so excited to be on the phone with her real dad, that she was peeing her pants without the act even registering in her mind.  It might have been the diapers she was wearing, it might have been the brainwashing and the usual little leaks that always happened that disguised how badly she was really wetting, or maybe it was just the over all flooding of emotions that her mind just didn’t pick up something that Ralph seemed to think was so trivial.

When she handed the phone back to Ralph, a little sadly, Ralph explained a few more things to her dad, whose name was Steven Green?  And it wasn’t until Ralph hung up, that she realized there was wetness against her privates and bottom.

“Uncle Ralph?” she looked up at him after he had put the phone on the hook.

“Yes, sweetheart?”

“I peed my pants.”

He smiled.  “Good girl.  You need to keep doing that, honey.  Even at the motel.  Now, do you want Uncle Ralph to get you out of that wet diaper?”

She nodded.

“Let’s go to your room, sweetheart.”

Uncle Ralph walked her into the room that was decorated for a teenage girl.

“Did you like talking to daddy?” Ralph asked like he would a little girl, knowing full well that she would.

Breanna, however, seemed to miss the talking down at her, and she nodded enthusiastically.  “Daddy says to mind you.”

“I know, baby.  He knows that I know what I’m doing, and we’ll get you back to America quite safely.”

He had her sit on the bed while he started to gather some things together to change her.

“Breanna, you need to learn to purposefully wet yourself, so try to push again, just to make sure you finished wetting.  Remember, no potties until we get across the border.”

Breanna nodded and started to try to squeeze her stomach, both from inside and with her hands from the outside, to try to do what Uncle Ralph said. 

To her surprise, she was wetting again.  He really did seem to know what he was doing!

She kept pushing her stomach from within, and she got every last bit into her diaper, the pool setting under her bottom before it slowly seeped into the padding of the diaper leaving it just a little damp.

She finally looked up at Uncle Ralph, who had been standing over her, watching her pee herself on purpose like he told her to do.

“You finish, sweetie?”

She nodded.

“Good girl.  Lay down, honey.”

She laid down.

Despite all the extra layers caused by the panties and the swimming suit, Ralph had her changed and redressed in less than a minute as though he had really just changed a baby.

“There we are.  Now, it’s a while before dinner time, so why don’t you play with your toys, or you can watch cartoons if you want,” Ralph told her.  “I’m going to look at my maps a bit, and rethink the course we are on.”

“Okay,” Breanna said not sure why he had to rethink the course they were on, but not really bothered by the route they took anyway.  She had no idea where she was going anyway, except that she was going to get to America in a few days, and she was going to see daddy again.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, BobbyDrago said:

Hmm still some concerns

Not going to lie... I wouldn't be surprised if that's not her real dad and it's just a ploy. This is back to stinking more than her diaper will later.

5 hours ago, BabySofia said:

Not going to lie... I wouldn't be surprised if that's not her real dad and it's just a ploy. This is back to stinking more than her diaper will later.

I've been thinking that as well. This "Ralph" seems to have done this so often that he has it down to a science. But I am wondering why he wants her this way; is there a nefarious group of adult baby traffickers with whom she will end up?

OTOH, "daddy" related a lot of specific information about her life: rather dangerous if it did not match her memories (which some of it clearly did not). Why would this be part of the plan???

• StoneRiver76 changed the title to How the Scholarship Works *Chapter 11 up*