LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Glider Pilot Experiments With Biological Problem Solving

Here is an interesting YouTube channel that I came across. Flying a glider must be such an empowering, freeing experience. This pilot shares her experience trouble shooting compatibility between her hobby and a basic biological need. Such dedication!

In German: 

In English:

She also links to a video more geared towards those with male anatomy:

Edited by safeandhappy
Added link to male anatomy video.

Before the advent of streamlined closed cockpits, my RAF Instructor explained how to pee in a milk bottle and tip the contents out over the side, adding that it was best to try and find a wooded area incase it slipped out of ones hand in the slipstream.

I didn't tell him that a terry nappy and rubber pants worked much better.

With closed cockpits, a plastic funnel and tube  leading to a hole in the floor became common place.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
On 6/19/2021 at 4:38 PM, Wet Knight said:

Before the advent of streamlined closed cockpits, my RAF Instructor explained how to pee in a milk bottle and tip the contents out over the side, adding that it was best to try and find a wooded area incase it slipped out of ones hand in the slipstream.

I didn't tell him that a terry nappy and rubber pants worked much better.

With closed cockpits, a plastic funnel and tube  leading to a hole in the floor became common place.

ahha, isn't it kind of common to find bottles in the middle no-where?  "Looks like it's filled with beer."

• Haha 1

When I was taking my pilot training 30 years ago I had to do a solo cross country flight with a minimum 300 miles and 3 landings.  My first non stop leg was 122 miles and as a pilot in training, I could only land at airports that had been approved by my instructor via my flight plans.  I took off and within half an hour I had to pee like a horse!  It's not like you can just pull over and run behind the bushes!  I was tearing that cockpit apart looking for anything I could pee in even though that would have been very difficult to do while flying a plane, but to no avail.  I made it to my destination, parked the plane, told the attendant to fill it up with 100 low lead and point me to the nearest bathroom!  Not sure if even a Mega Max would have helped me if I had one!

While I wouldn't fly wearing a diaper for personal reasons (flying a plane is a serious thing and an adult thing that takes training, all your focused attention and special skills)and I don't think mixing that with a distraction like wearing diapers because of your diaper fetish is appropriate, I can definitely see from my own experience how useful they can be on a long flight with no way to pee.

• Thanks 1

We were flying some very long legs in Australia.  My wife says "You're going to laugh, but I want you to hand me one of those zip lock bags we have."   I told her I wasn't because after she was done she was going to empty the water bottle we have out so I could use that.

Later on she just pinched some of my diapers  and sits on one when she wants relief in flight/

• Thanks 1
20 hours ago, rusty pins said:

While I wouldn't fly wearing a diaper for personal reasons (flying a plane is a serious thing  ... that takes ... all your focused attention ...)  and I don't think mixing that with a distraction like wearing diapers because of your diaper fetish is appropriate, I can definitely see from my own experience how useful they can be on a long flight with no way to pee.

While a filling bladder may be a nuisance during a flight. it can become a major distraction when preparing to land.

IMHO, a nappy, fetish or not, is more likely to be a simple and sensible precaution, than a distraction.

• Thanks 1