LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The toilet monster

13 hours ago, Cute_Kitten said:

That was cute! ☺️ 

Here's some of my favorite potty monster images. (After listening I just had to google it) 

tenor.gif?itemid=5339858

toilet-monster,1054329.jpg?max=540

And that's why diapies will always be better than going in a potty!?????❤️?

• Like 1

That's why you have Diaper-Boy to defeat the evil potty monster and make sure that our diapers never get taken away. Making sure that there are always enough diapies for every baby/little. So that we can live peacefully in Diaper-Land! Yay!?????☺️????????❤️????❤️???

• Like 1

There is usually one single monster for each sewer pipe connected to multiple toilets, so just make sure that a scapegoat is using another toilet nearby, thus luring the monster there, before attempting to use the loo yourself.

Rare cases of twin monsters sharing the same piping, in some very large condominiums, have however been reported, so even this trick does not always work?

The most sneaky ones are slimy  creatures with incredible mimetic powers: their full body can coat the real toilet and look exactly like the original.

When you sit and feel their odd consistency under the tender skin of your buttocks, it’s already too late: they will wrap around you like a carnivore plant on a bug, assimilate you (BORG style - so turning YOU into a toilet monster) and finally drag themselves back down into darkness.

• 2 weeks later...

620436197_WoodSpider.jpg.d1aa4a4b04ba6f2298bc475d86a00cb9.jpgThis is my "Toilet monster" Imagine that you are about 5yo, and sitting on the toilet. (I was late being potty trained) My incentive was "If you want to go to school, you need to learn to use the potty!" This is also the reason I think I still like diapers, now I have told this story before, but here it is. As I was sitting there I felt something warm on my cheek, I raised my right hand  and brushed my hand against my right cheek. When I did that I did not expect to see a very large specimen of one of those buggers go flying across the room off of my face. Those images you posted I would much rather have seen... ok.. well.. maybe not, but spiders are everywhere.

Well, at least it wasn't a brown recluse spider!!! Maybe just more of an average garden spider, scary looking, but harmless...but yeah, I can see why this would creep someone out. ?

Yeah, Its one of those memories thats stayed with me, I remember it took my dad several weeks to kill that spider too.. After it flew across the bathroom it took up residence under the bathroom sink, my dad used a combination of mothballs soaked with rubbing alcohol to kill it, I was wary of going in there the whole time and even after that it took me years to be able to deal with spiders, finally got over my fear of spiders when I was in my late teens when I took up landscaping. After all, hard to work around outside and not encounter them, Bushes, wood piles, they make a home anywhere. Still I wouldn't be surprised if my subconscious remembers that day hence my disposition towards diapers after all, I don't expect to find them in my diaper, lol, thats not pleasant for anyone, certainly not a spider.  :P

Cheer upQ it could have been