LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

June Donations

A huge donation from yours truly!????? ??☺️ I love supporting my second family! ❤️❤️❤️❤️?☺️????????????? You can always count on your friendly neighborhood Spider-Boy!?️?️?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
41 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

A huge donation from yours truly!????? ??☺️ I love supporting my second family! ❤️❤️❤️❤️?☺️????????????? You can always count on your friendly neighborhood Spider-Boy!?️?️?

@DailyDi@BabySpiderBoy

THANK YOU!!  Very Generous!! ;)

WOW!!! I looked at the meter, and saw that we were as far as we are, and said "Holy Mackrel"  I also like to support my "second family" and when I am able, I donate to the cause, and each year, I add the "Baby Banker 202x" as it supports the site, and allows Mikey to be able to take care of his expenses.  My expenses for website hosting and Email were increased today, as "Workspace Email" was replaced with Microsoft Outlook 365 on my primary domain (Buddy Dash Baker DOT US).  I paid well over $200 so that I would have the domain .com for 2 years, but, gonna cost me an additional $28.88/yr for email on my domain, and for 12 YEARS, it has been FREE to have ONE email address and the associated mailboxes:  I CANNED email on Dot Com, because it was $57/yr, and I didn't use it there, but for DOT US, That is my MAIN email.

Can I STRANGLE Bill Gates and his successor now, or maybe we should make them have to deal with a wet or messy diaper hehehehehe :)

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
corrected spelling on a word
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Very kind of you, thanks!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...