LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little Hunter: New Chapter for the New Year! (1-3-22)

Chapter 1: Ricky

This was it. This was the moment I anticipated for every job, the first actual contact. I could feel the heat of my breath and the thumping of my heart. Like a lovesick teenager, I could feel the butterflies in my stomach dance with an eager delight right before the crescendo.

Ricky sat alone at the open restaurant. It was a “safe” place for peoples of all sizes. The muscular tattooed bouncer ensured that there would be no funny business here. His stern gaze and crossed arms gave most baby fevered Amazons a second thought before even entering the premises.

As I gazed longingly at the boys dirty blond hair draped delicately across his forehead, my mind drifted in and out of its own fog. His thin uncovered arms sat neatly folded in front of him as he hunched over his drink. Everything looked normal if you focused on him and him alone, but three seats down at the bar was an adorable mid girl who I could easily envision toddling around with a dolly or playing with her little brother.

Maybe I could… no. No. Focus on one task at a time. First comes little Ricky.

Anyways. Getting back to the comparison, the girl was already several heads taller than little Ricky and the glass she twirled in her hand could easily have lasted the boy all night. Such a naughty thing. Ricky himself sat with a half finished glass of a much darker shade. He swirled it back and forth on occasion as if he was about to spill it.

Won’t have to worry about that for long. Might as well start.

I had finished my meal by this time and “decided” that it was time to head to the bar. I asked the waitress who removed my plate for an Amazon sized bar stool so that I could sit down for a drink.

Carrying the new stool over to the bar I sat down next to my handsome little man with a small grunt. That had the desired effect of getting his attention. His deep green eyes shaken from their stupor as he gazed up at me wide eyed.

“Oh. Hello there.” He fidgeted in his seat. His little bottom wiggled in adorable discomfort. My heart skipped a beat as his face flushed with embarrassment. He knew his nerves were on prominent display, he knew I knew that, and he knew that I knew that he was embarrassed.

Oh what it would feel like to scoop him up in my arms and whisk him away right now, but that wouldn’t do. Instead I barely glanced at the adorable round cheeks and light freckles and instead kept most of my focus on the mid bartender.

“Hello. Excuse me. One glass of red. Any will do.”

The bartender nodded as he shuffled away. His haggard stance and broad shoulders spoke of heavy work in his early years. Even without his more advanced age he’d be far from anything I’d look for.

As he returned I sipped at the cherry colored drink while keeping my eyes forward. It pained me, but disinterest was key. I needed to make sure the fishy to my right was unaware that he was the catch of the night, while also moving things along. I barely tasted the wine as I downed the entire glass before placing it down before me with a loud sigh.

“Another please.”

The squeaking of a mouse sounded next to me, “Wow. Er… um… that was… quick.”

I turned to him with my eyebrows raised, “Oh? Yes. I guess this isn’t the kind of place for that. My apologies.”

It tore at my heart, but I turned away from that perfect hairless face once again.

I was halfway through my second drink when he spoke up again, “Sooooo. A rough day at work maybe?”

My, my. What a gentleman. Striking up a conversation. Someone was taught good manners.

“Hm?”

I could feel him shift in his seat again. Clearly shaken by my lack of response, “Oh… er.... Nothing. Nevermind.”

Boys. Such little scamps.

I turned myself to face him, “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to be rude. I just didn’t hear you. What was that?”

I was happy with the desired effect. My long legs peeking out from the short revel dress I wore, my dark brown hair pinned up in a pseudo messy bun, and my dark magenta lipstick all turned heads, including the one currently no higher than my chest.

His gaze followed up from the ground, to my legs, up my dress, past my chest and then finally met my eyes where it lingered for just a moment before turning back to his own drink.

“Sorry. I was just saying… asking if you had a rough day at work. That’s all. Hehe.”

His nervous laugh was precious. Like a little boy trying to impress his babysitter. BABYSITTER!

I mentally changed plans for the near future. This little boy was about to be calling me Miss Marlet instead of Aunty Sue real soon. It’s been a while since I pulled out my schoolgirl uniform, maybe something more relaxed this time.

Shaking myself from the fantasy, I smiled down at the little romancer, “You could say that. A few hours searching through files, making sure things are perfect for my newest project. I find it always best to be over prepared, though you never know when things can be turned upside down for you.”

He nodded his head vehemently, “I totally get what you’re saying. I’m Richard, by the way.” He held out his wittle hand like a tiny businessman!

I took it gently and gave it a gentle shake, “Susan. Nice to meet your Richard.”

I turned back to the bar, happy that friendly contact was established. The buzz inside my stomach was now like a low hum. I could feel a purr in my throat before shoving it back down.

Almost. Calm it back. The best part is yet to come.

The night progressed from there. We sat, we talked, we drank. He began bragging about his toys around the end of his second drink, by his fourth he was acting like he was fourteen foot tall, and after his fifth, he ordered a water.

“Not going to drink with me anymore?”

He flushed as he shook his head, “No I’m good for now. Like you said, better to be overly cautious.”

“Over prepared.” I corrected.

“Same idea.”

The bartender returned with his water and noticed my empty glass, “Any more for you ma’am or will you have some water like your friend?”

Time for some fun.

I reached into my bag and pulled out my “phone” before flashing the holographic image of a badge at his face, “This is the Financial Review Bureau. Surrender your red wine or we will be forced to open fire.”

The bartender looked at my stern face before we both burst into laughter. He wiped a tear from his eye, “I like you lass. I didn’t know the F.R.B was doing stings now. Should I be getting my revenue charts out, or will another glass get you off my back.”

I smiled at the man. At least he had a sense of humor, “Bribery of a government official is a class 2 felony good sir, but I think we could classify this as a gift. No financial review necessary in that case.”

“Right away.” He chuckled as he shuffled off.

I let the laughter die out as I turned back to my drinking partner. The bravado from before was gone as he stared at the glass in front of him, pale as a ghost.

“Richard.Richard?” I waved my hand in his face. He physically shook from his thoughts as he stared back at me with the same wide eyes as when I first joined him.

“Huh?”

“Nothing. You just look a little pale. Maybe you should drink some of the water you ordered.” I reached out and brought the glass to his face and turned the straw to his lips.

His lips quivered as they wrapped around the straw. His eyes stared up at me as he sucked down the ice cooled water.

I could see the flight or fight response in his eyes. Had he been caught? Were his business dealings being tracked by this F.R.B woman? Maybe this was just a coincidence? I need to calm down.

Like a little boy caught with cookie crumbs around his mouth, Ricky tried to brush off his nerves and act normal. He released the suction around his mouth and allowed the straw to fall back into the glass, “Thanks. You’re right, I feel better.”

I leaned a little close, brushing the strand of hair from my eyes, “Good. You had me worried. I was having fun and didn’t notice how much you’ve had to drink. Sorry about pressuring you.”

He smiled up at her, his secret still safe, “Yeah. Don’t worry about it. I’m glad you’re having fun… Sooooo, your’re a F.R.B agent? I guess that would lead to some stress at work..”

“A little. Oh. But don’t call me an agent. That makes it sound like I run covert operations and take down criminals. I’m really just a glorified accountant. I’ve always loved the way everything seems to fall into place for a normal business. It’s only when the numbers don’t line up that my job starts to get hard.”

He was piecing my story together, “So then something wasn’t adding up today.”

I flippantly waved my hand back and forth as I spun the story further, “Yeah. First I’m going through resource reviews and tax filings, then I notice there’s additional revenue from the tax forms that don’t match the bla, bla, bla, bla, bla.”

“Does that happen often?”

“All the time. Usually it’s just a filing error,” My smirk was hidden by my hand as I faced forward. The butterflies were back with a vengeance, “but this time I did some digging and I found an account in the Camonine Islands that was pushing money from offshore into an LLC.”

Silence from my neighbor. I tightened my thighs as the heat between them was rising.

“It then routed to the secondary account I’ve been investigating before weekly transferring to the primary.”

I turned to Ricky. Little baby boy Ricky, shaking in his chair. Like a little tiny bunny staring up at the salivating wolf. Once again he knew, he knew that I knew, and he knew that I knew that he knew that he was screwed.

“Tell me Ricky, did you have fun? Did you feel tough and macho acting as a middle man for all kinds of big bad men? Even came up with a comic book villains code name, Deep Dark, just to fit in with the criminals you helped.”

His mouth was opening and closing but no words came out. Oh what great delight would it be to see him wet himself in fear right then and there, but that would make things harder getting past the bouncer.

I turned back and finished my drink. Time for the lie, “Oh don’t be so scarred, Ricky. Miss Marlet,” I shivered at using his new name for me, “isn’t here for little old you.”

A glimmer of hope flashed across his face, “You… you aren’t.”

I smiled down at him, “Nooooo. No. Of course not. No one cares about a little boy playing on his computer. No I just want the big mean men you’re helping. That’s all.”

His sigh of relief was shaky. Time to seal the deal before he starts thinking too much. “So you help Miss Marlet out with finding what she needs, and then I make sure the rest of the F.R.B forgets about the Deep Dark.”

I couldn’t help but giggle at mentioning the goofy name once again. I could see him weighing down his options, but the choice was clear. His crimes would be mandatory etiquette school as well as permanent adoption. Maybe he thought he could trick me along the way. Get away on a speedboat to a Little’s island and never be seen again.

Little did he know that as he followed me out past the bouncer that he wasn’t walking towards a F.R.B safehouse, but to a private nursery I set up in the apartment downtown. Instead of tracking down routing numbers and gathering evidence, he would be chasing the mobile above his head and gathering messies in his thick diapie for his sweet but strict babysitter.

This will make my third little in Nearport. Maybe one more before I pack up and take a small vacation back home. Little Ricky is going to be such a cute little boy for his new Daddy. Maybe this will teach him to try and scam his customer base. I bet the spanking he gets when he gets to his new home after my training will redden up those buns perfectly! Maybe they will let me watch.

I turned back to watch him follow. His eyes were focused and he was jogging just to keep up with my strides. His waddle was about to be precious. I imagined what would be the best first outfit to match with the cute little BlueBear diapers I had waiting for him. The sailor outfit was always a favorite, but if I was going to be Miss Marlet, home from college to watch over her neighbor’s baby boy, maybe something more playful.

Either way I couldn’t wait to get home with my new toy. I only get to play with him so long. Gotta make it count!

• Like 20
  • Thanks 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Heyya everyone. I'm back to posting. Nothing regular, but I have two more posts after this chapter already ready. I have plans for more in the future, but I'm taking things slow. Let me know what you think of this more episodic style. I hope you enjoy.

Chapter 2: Kathrin

I watched as the delivery truck parked itself in front of my cozy home away from home. It’s giant claw scanned the package on the curb before the light turned green and little Ricky was off to see his new Daddy. Those boxes the mob used sure were handy. Given the nature of my work, the hand offs were always a bit anxiety inducing, but being able to just package the sweet boy up after I’d had my fun and send him off was the peak of innovation.

Sure this thing wouldn’t typically be possible with that scanner looking for any forms of life before whisking the package off to it’s destination, but the darker sides of society always had their fun little toys.

Mmmmm. The way he looked at me when I walked back into the room with my cheerleader outfit.

The thought sent shivers down my spine. He had been so confused, then embarrassingly aroused, and then terrified when I showed him the diaper he would soon be strapped in. He had begged, he had pleaded, he had even offered everything he had, but the poor little guy’s fate was sealed the moment I came across his contract.

Speaking of which.

Pulling out my phone, I quickly opened the secure browser where I scrolled through the open contracts. I filtered for any in my area or close to Nearport, but the city seemed dry of anything that would interest me.

“Help me bring home the adorable barista down the road.”

“Little thinks he can boss me around. Deserves nice, thick diapers.”

“Jogger needs to be taught a lesson.”

Wait. Jogger? That one is new.

I opened the contract for more details but I was left with more questions than answers. Whoever this was had everything already planned out. Where the target would be, what time they would be there, full description, a picture, drop off point, instructions for how to maintain until then.

This doesn’t feel right. Too detailed... Oh well.

I hit accept and decided I’d look into this all later. I didn’t want the fleeting taste of Ricky to sour before I had fully enjoyed the memory. I stretched on the stairs of the condo I was temporarily renting in this third rate city before noticing just how nice the weather was. The day was truly a sight to behold.

The sound of a ‘special’ notification rang out from my waistband. Looking down and my brow furrowed.

I just accepted this and I already have contact with the poster? This definitely warrants some inspection. Wait… you can’t be serious.

The website encrypts everything. Most of the time you don’t even hear from the ‘customer’ aside from the original posting along with the lovely increase to your bank account later. Whoever this was had just texted my listed phone number (one that is only tangentially connected to me. The actual phone was in a lockbox far removed from myself) from a number with a Nearport area code.

Had this idiot just texted me from his actual phone? Is this a novice? A sting?

This part of the job always got to me. Why couldn’t I just have my fun. The customers were always happy, the littles were… eventually happy (as well as better off), and I was happy. No reason for the law to even blink twice. Maybe the tiniest lie about being a F.R.B agent was less than ethical, but still.

I ran my hands through my hair and let out a defeated sigh.

Yup. Ruined. Poor, Ricky. I’m sorry I couldn’t fully enjoy our time together. You will be missed.

A walk was what I needed and a walk was what I was currently taking. As I strolled down the winding streets that circled the city's center I got to experience something the other hunting grounds I frequented were often lacking. The city name said it all. Nearport was a port town. One that was bisected by an absolutely dazzling freshwater river. The giant bridges that spanned across the flowing water were each a beautiful work of art.

The one I was planning on crossing was smaller than most, with it’s aqua colored railings curving up and down, bending up and around the small cables I assumed held most of the weight. This was solely for pedestrians and a singular bike path. As I started on the journey I saw the picturesque tiger mommy pushing her double stroller down the ramp. Her hair tied in a bun with a joggers cap keeping it in place as her hot pink sneakers pounded on the pavement. Getting a peek inside, my heart gushed. A little girl was sound asleep with her pacifier gently pushing in and out. Next to her was a soon to be big sister.

“My, my what a lucky Mommy. Two little girls, one of which looks like she’ll be growing up into a lovely lady.”

The woman politely smiled back, but kept pushing onward. She probably got that alot. Every Amazon child was a gift. Those as young as her that found out they were in fact fertile had a wondrous life ahead of them. Sprawling families, state assistance, and every jealous eye you could want watching you live out every grown woman’s dream.

It’s been a while since I played the mommy role. Clients can be so selfish sometimes.

Most contracts would specify at least a few conditions of their new little bundles stay at my abode. While in my watchful care, most future mommies/daddies wanted me to play the role of aunt, or babysitter, or nanny. Those who didn’t care would unfortunately stipulate that any kind of mommy the little would know was waiting for them at home. My time was limited and not entirely my own, but it was still worth every second I had with the little. Few parents would be arrogant enough to demand an immediate drop off, but those who did would often be the kind with deep pockets.

I watched the mother go. I was among those who starred in jealousy after her, but for a different reason than most. From a young age I had a sickness. A disease. A need in my life to find, cuddle, diaper, and put into place all the littles who desperately needed it. I had never had the urge to settle down and raise my own children, just to watch them grow up and move away from Mommy. No, I wanted to indulge in every form of little babyhood I could.

That’s why I have the job that I do, and that’s why I need to fully appreciate the job I did for Ricky.

“I need to properly celebrate his return to babyhood. I wonder if the other side of the river has any good bars?”

The incline wasn’t overly steep, maybe a few degrees and as I climbed I thought about all the fun times Ricky and I had. The first diaper, the enema, the vibrating buttplug, his first messy, his second and more pleasurable sticky messy, and then the look of longing he had when I strapped him into that crate. Oh how desperately he wanted to stay with his new babysitter. Like all good sitters I had played with him all night and even let him stay up past his bedtime. No wonder he didn’t want to go home to his waiting Daddy.

I hummed a gentle tune as I climbed up and up, but when I got to the peak I felt a bit of unease. The small frame in the white dress was obviously a little. Her maroon, shoulder length hair flowed in the wind as she gazed out past the mesh wire fencing. As the wind pushed the strands of wavy hair the look on her face was one of deep sorrow. I felt my pace quicken as she held the mesh wire with both hands and looked up at the railing.

No. Don’t tell me…

But it was true. The little began climbing up to the railing. I broke into a full sprint. I was yards away as she finally grabbed onto the railing. I had halved that distance by the time she hoisted herself up. She looked down into the watery abyss, stories below her and began to lean forward.

Everything I had, everything I was poured into my run. I felt the sting of the wind in my lungs, the pain of running without stretching and unbridled agony as I watched her body lean past the point of no return. I was there. I could do this. I could stop her!

I reached out my arm and pressed as much of my own body into the railing as I could without falling myself. The loose fabric of her dress danced across my fingers and I closed my fist with every ounce of strength I had. She continued to fall until the dress grew taunt. Like a little stork bundle she was cradled in her own dress that I now held over what would have been a watery death for her small, frail frame.

“I’ve got you. Hold on.”

She weighed nearly nothing as I pulled her up, but then from inside the cloth she started thrashing. “No! Let me go. Stop. No!”

I saw her one arm slip past the sleeve, then a leg came out front the bottom of the dress as she attempted to slip free.

I heard the shouts of other onlookers as they rushed to help. In one quick motion, I yanked the entire bundle up and back over to safety. She continued to fight, now kicking and screaming at me, “Stop! Let me go! I can’t do this anymore. I don’t want this. Please, let me go!”

Rage filled my chest as I grabbed hold of her waist and flipped the still partially clothed girl over my knee.

SMACK!

“Stop that this instant!” I screamed back.

SMACK!

“Why would you ever do something so absolutely stupid!”

SMACK!

I lifted the girl up and pulled the dress down so that her little head popped through. Her arm was still hidden but one look at that tear stained face, those watery green eyes, and the modest amount of freckles pushed me over the edge. The height of emotions came crashing down on me as I held the little to my chest and felt tears come down my own cheeks.

“You could have been hurt. You could have been killed.”

The little struggled against my grip, but her muffled protests were clear, “That’s what I want. I want to end this. I don’t want to be alive! I want to go to my mom and dad!”

The pieces clicked together. The girl was young, maybe not even an adult yet. A little alone in this world was one thing. A little as young as this though…

I pulled the furious girl away from my bosom and held her on my lap, looking into her fierce glare. “I’m sorry, sweety. I know it must hurt. I know that it must feel empty right now, but think about your mommy and daddy. Would they want you to end your own life?”

Shock registered on her face. She looked away and let out a wobbled, “Nuh… no?”

“They would want you to move on. They would want you to be happy. To find love.”

Her arms wrapped around themselves, her shoulders caved in and her breathing became erratic. Sniffling, hickuping, and attempting to calm down the girl broke into hysterics. “HOW? I have no one. Nothing. They took me in and showed me love and now they are gone. Even my own mother doesn’t want anything to do with me. I don’t deserve to find happiness. Everytime I do, everyone leaves me. I’m broken, I’m worthless, I’m…”

“You are perfect in every way.”

“NO! I’m bad, I’m horrible, I deserve to die!”

This girl was like so many others. This society and its broken systems. The whole weight of the world as large as it is, crushing down on her tiny frame. Left alone to fend for her small self. No. She needs care. She needs protection. She could be so loved, so adored, and so safe.

“You are the missing piece for someone’s puzzle.”

“Huh? That doesn’t…”

“I can find you a home.”

“A home?” Her voice, now so frail. She looked up with a glimmer of hope.

I nodded and hugged the girl. “I can find you loving parents who will never let you go, never hurt you, who will always be there to love and protect you.”

Her shouts resumed from my chest, “Wait, no! You’re going to adopt me. No! Please, let me go. I don’t want to be someone’s baby. I’m an adult. I’m eighteen. I’m not a baby!”

I rubbed her hair as I soothed the girl, “Shhhh. It’s ok. It’ll be ok. You are a baby. An adult wouldn’t give up everything, give up their life.”

“No! Let. Me. GO!”

“You’ll be happy again. You’ll be loved again. You said that you want to be with your mommy and daddy, but if they are gone, so I’ll take you to your new mommy and daddy.”

“No! They were my foster parents! They saved me and raised me! They loved me for who I am, who I was growing up to be!”

“You weren’t growing up to be anything. You were about to die.”

“But…”

“Your new parents will love you just as much, maybe even more.”

“That’s not love. You amazons just want to torture and hurt us littles.”

I shook my head, “No. We love you. We love all those childlike expressions. That dependance on us. We love who you really are, not the silly adult personalities you try to replicate.”

“I AM AN ADULT!”

This poor girl. Brainwashed like all the other littles you saw on the street. They watch us going around, doing our jobs, raising our families and think that they can do the same. Nothing more than dress up time until a real adult finally saves them. It was my turn to save this girl.

“You’ve seen other littles being cared for by their mommies and daddies, right?”

“Yeah! They all try to escape!”

My voice took on a tilt. I needed to explain this in simple terms, then she would learn. “All of them?”

“Not the ones who’s brain you scramble!”

The crowd around us continued to watch our little ‘debate’ and I saw what I was looking for. I pointed to a mother with a little strapped safely in a chest harness, “Ma’am could you bring your baby over?”

The girl in my lap seemed startled at the sight of the crowd. It’s always a precious sight when a little gets so focused on one thing that they don’t see everything around them, but this was important. Focus!

The woman came forward and the little in her lap looked down at the girl. Even with the harness and footed jammies he wore, the clear sign of a diaper bulge outlined his crotch. His paci bobbed in and out of his chubby cheeks as he looked down at the panicked girl. I could tell right away that his mommy had trained him well, but kept his personality in tact. His eyes were sharp and aware, but he looked around with a wonder fitting a child so small.

“Hey there little guy. My aren’t you handsome. Can you tell little…” I waited for the girl to fill in her name.

“Kathrin. Now please…”

I shushed Kathrin as I continued to question the boy, “Now, baby boy, can you tell Kathrin how you feel about your mommy?”

Behind his pacifier a big drooly smile cropped up. “I wuv mommy!”

He happily jumped inside the harness. I gushed at the sight.

Absolutely adorable. I might have to get this woman’s contact information. She obviously knows what she’s doing.

“Ma’am, how long have you had your little baby boy?”

I wasn’t the only one who was head over heels with her bundle of joy. The chorus of awws at his declaration had the woman blushing before giving a soft peck to the back of his head. “Derek came into mine and my husband’s life four years ago, and he’s been a gem ever since. Mommy wuvs you too snookums.”

More awws and coos from the peanut gallery. Now time to show this girl a glimpse of her future. “Was he always this well behaved?”

The woman chuckled, “Oh heavens no. He used to bite and kick and hide, but now he’s the love of my life.” She looked at Kathrin. “Honey, it’s not as bad as you’ve been told. We are happy. Both of us. Isn’t that right, dumpling?”

Derek joyfully agreed, vehemently nodding his head.

Kathrin’s arms had gone slack, “But, but… you kidnapped him. He’ll never grow up. Never be an adult.”

I rubbed the back of the girl’s hair, letting the slightly wavy brown hair slip between my fingers. “That’s the lie you’ve been told.”

She looked up to me with wide eyes. Confusion written across her face, but also hope. What she had said earlier was partially right, she was broken. Broken by the lies she had been told by those around her. Now, it was time to set her straight.

“Derek was never going to be an adult.”

Fear gripped her and Kathrin’s eyes grew wide. The kind of look I would often see on my prey right as they found out their fate, but Kathrin would be different. I would spoil this girl. Keep her comfy and warm. Love her and cuddle her like she deserves, until I found a home for her.

“And neither were you.”

There were tears and there were shouts, until a responsible adult in the crowd produced an inflatable pacifier. Kathrin wasn’t quite ready to accept her new role, her proper role, but she would figure out soon enough that being caught by me was the best thing to ever happen to her.

And since this was going to be the fulfillment of an open request, rather than a normal contract, little Kathrin would be getting plenty of love from Mommy Susan.

It’s been a while, even longer than the babysitter role. I didn’t pack my apron, but what little’s supply store wouldn’t have everything a new Mommy would need.

Hopefully my time as Kathrin’s mommy was short, but my search was going to be thorough. I was going to find the best home possible for my newest baby girl. One where she would be endlessly doted on, but in the meantime…

• Like 18
  • Thanks 2
  • YourDiapersCute changed the title to Little Hunter (Chapter 2 posted 7//21)3
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm glad everyone is liking this story. It's fun to write in both a more episodic style as well as from the perspective of a less than perfect Amazon. Let me all know what you think of this story. Chapter four deals with Nanny from my other story Little Conditions, so I hope you all look forward to it.

Chapter 3: Jessica

Sitting down on the couch I looked around the apartment. Baby toys littered the floor, a rainbow playpen stood proudly in the corner and the freshly washed highchair was no longer covered in mush. Being a single mommy was tough, but oh so rewarding.

Kathrin had been asleep for about two hours and I had taken that peaceful quiet time to tidy up a bit. I could feel the end of my time in this city growing closer. Professionals like myself either flourished through travel, or got lazy in smaller and smaller hunting grounds. Littles in desperate need of supervision and correction were like little tiny bunnies; always close by, but quick to spook and go underground for long periods of time.

A snore caught my attention as I booted up the tablet on the couch. Looking over to the source I could see the faint outline of sweet baby Kathrin through the baby monitor. The paci in her mouth bobbed in and out, the sleeper wrapped comfortably around her frail frame, and the thick nighttime diaper outlining that sensitive bottom.

It had just taken one trip over my knee with Mr. Paddle to convince the girl to behave. Once the crying had died down, she was in the perfect position for some coddling. The bubble bath I had given her was ideal with pink suds and plenty of toys. I then lovingly sealed her in the plushest comfiest diapers and soft fleece bodysuit I had. Finally was dinner time followed by a quiet nursing.

That had been three days ago and in the meantime, the little had begun to realize just how right Mommy was. Each second of each minute, of each hour, of each day was filled with loving coos and tender hands. She was a special little who knew exactly what she wanted, but was conditioned by this horrible world to think otherwise.

I caressed the screen with my fingers.

Punishment is always fun, just like a shot of adrenaline as you jump from a plane, but sometimes a soft loving conditioning is fun. Smothering Kathrin has been like a day at the beach sunbathing next to the calm waves.

But all beach days came to an end. As I had promised the girl, I searched high and low to find a suitable Mommy. Abbigale, or Ally. Whatever. The woman was rich, married, and recently an empty nester. Though I disagree with the release of littles (the poor things never really are able to grow up) an Amazon releasing their little was often a sign of an affectionate parent, for whatever reason that may be.

Allison would love and dote on my little Kathrin and that was the end of the story. What better way to crush the melancholy of my own soon to be empty nest than by looking at the curious job I accepted the other day before my fortunate walk.

I opened the email and scanned over the contents.

LittleHunter9554 (That’s me),

Thank you for taking this job. The little next door to me is a brat in need of harsh punishment. Day after day the little thinks she is grown up enough to live without a loving parent. I have been at my wits end for months and have finally decided to do what is right. With your help, I’d like to end those childish delusions. I already have a means of proving that she isn’t capable of living in the world of us Amazons, but I don’t want to be seen picking her up.

Friday April 17th I plan on spiking her morning coffee, a drink I can’t believe she is allowed to purchase. She takes a jog in the park right after every morning at 8:15 when most adults are well into their workday. The laxatives should kick in around the time she reaches the park center near the city founders’ fountain.

This is a big risk as if she is picked up by another Amazon, whom I am sure would love her, I will never see the sweet girl again. Please make sure that you are the one to pick her up after she makes a messy in her ‘big girl’ pants.

I have attached a picture of her as well as the address to our apartment complex. Please text me at XX (XXX) XXX-XXXX so that I can verify with you that I can start the plan.

Reading over the message again and again, my warning sensors kept spiking. Not only had this person given me their address, completely taken the initiative with their own plan, they had also written in a completely unprofessional manner. It felt… forced?

I quickly looked up the address. Sure enough it was an apartment complex designed for littles and mids right across from a park.

Hold on. What Amazon would live in a place designed for mids?

I rechecked the reward from the original post and noticed the generous payment. Either this person was lying and about to enter into a world of hurt from posting a false amount or they didn’t actually live next door.

That makes a little more sense. Big wig, or group, wants to act like an amature and then picks up the little.

I frowned at the implications. I gave littles to individuals that loved them in their own unique way. Not the mob, or research labs, or even worse; breeding grounds. This needed more research. The glass of wine I poured for myself quickly became two as the rabbit hole got deeper and deeper.

The apartment does have a little on file that matches the picture, but all the tenants around her are either littles or two middles. They definitely couldn’t handle her on the salary either of them made. However, next door to her is owned by a shell company.

That’s gotta be it.

But then the shell company linked to an online webshop selling… individual used baby paraphernalia? The webshop seemed to upload new items completely irregularly and didn’t seem connected to any kind of formal business. It was a crummy business model, but all it’s items were sold within minutes of posting.

I scanned through the pictures. They obviously had a model as all the onesies, dresses, and even used diapers (yuck) were all pictured on the figure of a female little. I kept scrolling until I saw a picture that made me pause. The model had yet to show her face, I presume to highlight the item rather than the little, but a picture of a polar bear pacifier for sale showed all the way from the nose down and right on the left cheek was a small brown birth mark.

Quickly I reopened the attachment from the email and saw a picture of little Jessica with the same mole.

Oh my god.

I hadn’t looked up the finances of the little yet. In cases like this, I wouldn’t have to blackmail or bribe the target, just pick them up as is.

Oh my god!

She was making nearly as much as I was. Infrequent boosts to her account were everywhere from private bank accounts, but every month a huge flow from a streaming service deposited enough money for any little to live comfortably for an entire year.

“Oh… my… god.”

I quickly logged into the streaming site and signed up in record speed. It took me no time at all to find LittleMissBrownBottom as so few littles even were listed. Most of the platform was dedicated to all kinds of endeavors, crafts, or just straight up video games, but this… this was something else.

I couldn’t keep it in any longer. As I watched the blue and pink highlighted blond hair wip back to see the brown seat of her diaper, I laughed out loud. It was comical. It was hilarious. I watched the live stream as viewers poured in comments about her diapers, her toys, and her nursery!

“A little! A little acting like a baby for Amazons to watch online!”

I continued to laugh at the images I saw. She had taped herself into a pleasure diaper and was now humping the mooshy pampers to the delight of the online crowd. The little girl was bouncing up and down giving lewd moans as the desperate ‘adults’ egged her on.

I clicked on her profile as I wiped a tear from my eye. This was better than any comedy show I could have asked for as I poured through months of content. Apparently the little had started off as a gaming streamer and when she realised that the babyish comments from her viewers could be monetized, she switched gears. I could see the quick progression from her first stream putting on a pullup under her skirt, to the borderline porn she was uploading currently.

I could also see she was desperate for more viewers. Every 5,000 she would do some sort of challenge.

5,000: Wearing a Diaper in Public

10,000: Making a Puddle Out in the Park (Almost Caught!)

15,000: Renting a Mommy Life of a True Babygirl

20,000: Return of Mommy Punishment Time

I looked and she had just passed 25,200. Scrolling through her more recent videos I found what I was looking for. I clicked on the video titled “Upcoming 25,000 Subscriber Special”

The video began with her sitting in her crib looking outside of the bars towards the camera.

“Hi, hi. LittleMissBrownBottom here. Thank you all so much for the subscriptions. The constant love you all are showing me just makes me blush…”

Skip. Skip. Skip. Here.

“...and I really wanted to set the bar this time for a 25k . So I’ve hired… dun dun dun: A Little Hunter. That’s right Mommies and Daddies I am going to live stream the entire thing. From the coffee spiked with everyone's favorite laxative, to when I mess myself IN PUBLIC around a host of Amazons, to when I am brought to my new home.”

She giggled on camera before her mouth opened in an exaggerated “O” and she patted the now wet diaper.

“Ut oh. Looks like I made a wetsie. Can someone pwease change me? Hehe. Anyways, not to worry. You all can expect more content soon, as I have a secret weapon to escape. Only you get to be my Mommies and Daddies. Anyway, if everything works out, you can watch the stream live here next Friday.”

I smiled as I paused the video. This was too funny. What on earth was this little girl thinking? Teasing all those people and playing a dangerous game while doing so. I quickly texted the number provided in her email that everything was ready to go on my side. It only took a few minutes for her response.

“Thank you so much! I appreciate it. Once you have her, please drop her off at my apartment, 405. The door will be unlocked and you can just shove her in. I’ll take care of the rest. I’ll be watching from the window, so please wear something red so that I can see you.”

Oh, I’m sure. From the sounds of your video, you won’t be watching anything, but your fans will.

“I better give them quite the show. Hahahaha.”

The sound of cries came from both the monitor to my side as well as from down the hall.

“Mommy!”

I smiled as I set the screen down. So much planning to do, so little time. But now it was Baby and Mommy time.

“I’m coming, pumpkin. Mommy’s here.”

The next few days flew by. I scoped out the area, did some more background checks on Jessica’s operation, and even handed off Kathrin to Ashley. The girl was a wreck the night before when I told her our time was coming to a close, but hopefully she understands what I’m giving her.

As I handed the sleeping girl over to Amanda, I patted her back one last time and gave her a final kiss goodbye on her head. I watched as she was strapped into the minivan’s car seat and driven off to her forever home. This part was always hard, but I knew that it was for the best. I live my life to pursue a noble cause. If I settle down with one little, I would feel such crushing guilt for all the others.

Oh well. Time to cheer myself up.

Apartment 405 was overlooking the park, but a quick peak from a building across the way with my binoculars showed nothing more than a baseline as far as furnishing. No coffee maker in the kitchen, nothing on the tables, and an air of hyper cleanliness that only comes right before the property is sold.

I couldn’t see into the bedrooms as the blinds were closed, but I doubted the girl had the forethought to add a nursery to her fake little drop off. The fact that it was right next door meant she had little to worry about once I dropped her off, but overall she was slacking off in the preparedness department.

As I watched I also caught a glimpse of movement next door. Apartment 406, the actual residence of both my target and employer, had a window open to the park below. I looked inside and saw the colorful hair of a little setting up a tripod with a camera. Her hair was in a tight bun and her clothes were messy. I couldn’t see her waist, but I doubted she was diapered from the way she moved. No waddle or lack of balance from the thick padding she sported in her videos.

She angled the camera down, pointing at the park. I smiled as I thought of the day to come. Satisfied with my plan, I spent the night out at a more upscale restaurant where the sounds of littles were far, far away. I looked around the tables at the finely dressed men and women casually eating their meals and thought to myself.

How many of them watch her stream? She doesn’t have too many wealthier donors. I presume they all have littles of their own, but you never know.

I finished my meal and went home, as excited for the morning as a little is on Christmas Eve.

What kind of presents can I expect tomorrow?

I put on a red sweater that I had bought the day previous as well as the wig and some thick makeup. No need to broadcast myself out there as a little hunter. And as fun as it would be to pick the girl up without any red on, she may not show at all unless my ‘flag’ was signalling her that her ‘kidnapper’ was ready to go. 

I sat at a bench outside and looked up to 405. Of course there was no one actually there, but out of my direct line of sight, I spotted the almost perfectly hidden camera positioned behind the blinds in 406.

Perfect!

I pulled out my phone and logged into the site. As I pulled onto LittleMissBrownBottom’s page I could see her live streaming. She wore jogging clothes that gripped her nice and tight. No padding whatsoever under those stretchy pants, but for the purpose of her show, that made sense. She held her bottom as she danced to and fro.

“Ok, ok, ok. She’s here. Time to go. Owie, you all are so mean picking such a powerful laxative. I might not even make it to the park! Ok. Before it’s too late.”

The screen went black for a few seconds before two views showed up. On the left hand side I could see the nursery from a very low angle. As the screen shifted and swayed it was obvious that Jessica had some kind of camera attached to her runner’s shirt. On the other side, I could make out the park where I sat. My red sweater obviously contrasted the greens of the trees and grass behind me.

I smiled as I watched her open the handle at the bottom of the mid sized door and step out into the hallway. I smirked as I watched her begin jogging down the stairs, letting out little grunts and moans as she tried to contain the mess.

It was a bit cheeky, but I decided to have a little fun with my role. I’d never been an actress before, but the idea of a camera on me had me feeling a bit giddy. I looked directly up into 406 and waved at the camera, even pointing at the phone in my hand with the video streaming. Sure they wouldn’t be able to make out the video, but I could just feel myself saying with my actions, “Oh, I know what’s going on.”

The door to the apartment building opened up and the girl shuffled out. I put my phone away and ‘pretended’ to not be looking at her. I saw her smile just as she began jogging towards the crosswalks. A few Amazons gave her an odd glance, but thankfully none made a move.

Eventually she made her way to my side of the street and began heading towards a park entrance.

Uh oh. Time for the big bad little hunter to follow the innocent little girl.

I was reminded about a fun little story about a wolf and a little with a red cape as I began following the girl. For every two steps she took, I only needed one. It was easy to ‘act’ like I wasn’t following her, but the thought of this being real had my heart flutter.

I watched as her cute little cheeks bounced in her skin tight pants. I could imagine what they would soon look like. Messy and stained brown, right before they were properly padded. Not in those knock off diapers, but in the real deal. Thick, absorbent, colorful, and not easily removed by little hands.

Jessica would occasionally glance back to make sure I was following her. Keen on making sure her plan went exactly how she wanted.

Keep going little girl. Nanny Susan is right behind you. Don’t worry about a thing.

Eventually she managed to make it all the way to the center of the park, where all the paved paths met at the water fountain. It wasn’t super busy as anyone with a job was currently at work, but I watched as the girl shifted her gaze to all the mothers out with their babies and workers manning the food stalls.

She took a step and then froze. Her cheeks clenched behind her and she let out a moan. The onlookers around us turned to see the girl put her hand between her round cheeks and bend over in pain.

“Oh no!”

Oh the streamers must be losing it. Speaking of which.

As the girl stood there, knees bent, hunched over, her arms wrapped around her stomach and the telltale bulge began expanding into the seat of her pants.

I glanced around and saw the hungry looks of some of the women and even a few men as a little soiled her pants right there in the middle of the park. One woman on the bench had a look of determination written across her face as she nodded to herself and began making her way towards Jessica.

I could always… nah. Better to not deal with the hassle.

I made my way quickly to the now shivering girl. My hands wrapped around her midsection as I picked her up feet away from the now disappointed woman. A quick flip around and Jessica was now firmly cradled in my arms.

“Hello there little girl.”

The look of fear in her eyes was like ecstasy to my heart, but then her eyes lost that widened fearful look for just a second. Long enough that I knew she felt safe. Her plan was in motion. The woman in red she had hired to ‘kidnap’ her was the one picking her up. But the act couldn’t be over. Just between her barely visible clevage, I could see a small black circle. LittleMissBrownBottom needed to put on a show for her fans.

“Oh no. I’m… this is… it was an accident.” She fervently claimed.

I smiled and ran my free hand through her hair.

“I know sweety,” I cood in her ear, “let’s go clean up your accident.”

She shook her head, “No! No. I can do it myself. Thanks. Must have just been something I ate.”

This little girl. Quite the actress. Time for some of my own fun.

“Now that won’t do. What kind of adult would I be if I let a poor little girl who obviously can’t handle her own messies run off with a poopie pair of pants.” I turned her around so that she was looking directly at the crowd of bystanders that had formed. “Although. I am running late on time. Maybe one of these nice people would change you into something more appropriate.”

The look of fear returned in her eyes. This wasn’t the plan. She definitely didn’t want to go with any of these other people, but she also couldn’t give up the jig and say she wanted to come home with me. I watched as she wracked her mind. The woman from before began to timidly step forward, ready to take me up on my offer.

The girl in my arms looked between me and the rapidly approaching woman, soon to be mommy. I could see the cogs turn in her mind. The mushy pants she had on were long forgotten, the threat of permanent babyhood and any potential to avoid it. I could feel my breath getting heavier as I watched her struggle in vain… but I decided that what was to come was worth so much more.

“You know what.” The girl and woman both looked to me, frozen on my every word, “I can push that all aside. How often do I get to help a little girl in need.”

I could feel the tension leave Jessica’s body as I began making my way back towards the apartment. A female voice spoke up though, “Um. Excuse me, ma’am. If you want I could…”

I turned my head around and glared at the woman. Her face fell and she shrank back as I stared daggers at her. This little was mine, and no putsy, barely Amazon height, soccer mom was taking her away.

As I turned my head back to Jessica I smiled, “Let’s keep going sweety. You are going to absolutely love your new home.”

Jessica decided that she would need to struggle just a bit more as she shifted in my arms, “Ma’am. Please. There’s been a mistake. If you let me go now, I can… I could… um.”

“You could what, sweety? Ruin another pair of pants? Most likely.”

The blush on her face was real. Staged or not, having an actual adult lecture a little about the messy state of her ‘adult’ clothes was peak humiliation.

“Here we are.” I stood at the same bench I had waited for her earlier. I grabbed her wrists and flapped it, “Look up there and say hi to your new Mommy or Daddy.”

“Please you don’t have to do this.”

“Hush. Or do you want me to get a locking pacifier and plug that naughty little mouth for you.”

The girl let out an eep at the mention and curled further into my arms. As I crossed the street I began to hum a tune I often found stuck in my head. I joyfully opened the front door to the apartment and ducked under the frame.

I sauntered up the stairs when the girl spoke up again. “Ummmm. Ma’am…”

“You can call me nanny, little one.”

“Nanny. Why are you taking me up to my apartment?”

So this is her angle? Ever the actress.

“Oh, I’m not taking you up to your apartment.”

“What?” Her false bewilderment was adorable. She widened her eyes and her voice had that slight babyish tilt to it. I was positive the ratings on her page were through the roof by now. The messing was something they always craved, but the few times she had hired a temporary Mommy or babysitter was always her most viewed videos.

“That’s right. One of your adult neighbors saw how hard it was for you to live on your own, so they decided to make sure you wouldn’t have to struggle any more.”

Her eyes grew wider and Jessica put on a look of realization, “Wait! That explains why I messed myself. She poisoned me! Stop! This isn’t fair. It’s not my fault.”

Oh? So I guess my ‘employer’ is a mommy, not a daddy. Whatever.

Now that she ‘knew’ what was going on, Jessica began to struggle. I took my free hand and brought it up against the bulge in her pants, squishing it around.

“A real grown up wouldn’t have messed their pants, even with a little encouragement. They would have just gone to the toilet.”

“Noooo.” She pitifully whined.

“Only little babies make excuses for going boom boom in their pants, but don’t worry. We will get you all taken care of soon.”

Her struggles died down as we made it to the fourth floor. I could see the shiny numbers on the doors as I had to slightly bend over to accommodate the short hallway. I looked at the end of the hallway and smiled at the golden ‘406’ hanging on the door she had just come from and then proceeded to open 405. Just like her message had mentioned, the door was unlocked and there was no one inside.

Almost done.

I sat her down on the ground and watched as her legs bowed out to avoid the sludge coating her bottom.

“Here you are, little girl. Mommy will be here shortly to get you all sorted out. No more messy panties for little Jessica. Bye-bye baby.”

I closed the door and quickly pulled out my phone and inserted my wireless earbuds. The screen had changed again. No longer split down the center, instead the screen showed Jessica hobbling away from the door towards what looked like a coffee table. I hadn’t noticed a camera, but that mattered little right now.

She squirmed and shivered as she waddled closer, “Eeeeew. I gots messy panties and Nanny just brought me to my neighbors house. They’s gonna put me in diapies. Wut am I gonna do?”

She clasped her cheeks in mock horror before dropping the act and laughing. “Well, that sure was crazy. I hope all my Mommies and Daddies out there enjoyed the show.”

The feeling of high end theatrics coursed through my veins as I opened the still unlocked door, swinging it open with a flourish and startling the little starlet. “Well of course they did, baby.”

She stumbled backward and fell onto the coffee table directly in view of the camera with an audible squelch. “Wha… what are you doing here!?!” She yelled back at me.

I smiled down at her as I gently lifted her up to her feet and waved at the now unobstructed camera. “Here, sweety. Your fans can’t see you if you sit so close to the camera, and what’s this?” I looked down at the glass table with a now visable brown wet spot outlining two smooshed circles. “Looks like LittleMissBrownBottom is spreading her mess onto the furniture. Such a naughty girl.”

Her panicked face continued to stammer, “But… but you were supposed to leave. This wasn’t the deal!”

I got down onto my knees, making sure that I would be in full view of the camera. I smiled at the girl and reached out to bob her on the nose, causing her to jump back. “Oh? And what deal was that? To come and drop you off at your new Mommy’s home next door, right?”

She grew even redder and swung her arms down in frustration. “Yes! And then you were supposed to leave. If you don’t leave right now… then… then I won’t pay you!”

I raised my hand to my mouth. Jessica wasn’t the only one who got to pretend today to be shocked. “Oh no. Well, I can’t complete the job anyway.”

She took a step forward, looking mad enough to start hitting. “Oh yeah? And why is that?”

I slumped my shoulders and pouted, “Well, because I haven’t completed my job. Look around.”

At my direction she looked around the apartment while maintaining my presence within her view. She frowned when she found nothing.

I waved my hands sweeping across the entire room and let my voice drop out of its playful higher pitch. “I was supposed to leave you here for a mommy, but I don’t see any adult here, but me.”

My serious tone had the desired effect. She shook her head as she looked between me and the door. There was no way she would be able to get past me. That only left the rest of the apartment, but how would she get out?

“Hmmm. Maybe she is somewhere further in the apartment. How about you go see if you could find her?”

Jessica took the chance and dashed into the bedroom. I could hear the door slam and a small click signalling it was locked.

Poor thing. Wasn’t even raised with enough manners to know slamming doors is a no-no. Oh well. Not like she can climb down four mid sized stories. She also didn’t have anyway of changing out of those messy pants. Maybe I’ll call the building manager to have them unlock the door. In the meantime…

I smiled and waved at the camera and began my playful scolding, “Hello everyone. Nanny here. Shame on all of you for letting this poor girl fake being cared for. Not one of you tracked her down so that they could properly raise such a naughty little thing.”

I pulled out my phone to look at the stream. 27,500 subscribers. Maybe I have a talent for this sort of thing. Well, so long as no one knows my actual name. Can’t put pleasure before business.

“Honestly. Such a lazy generation. Always wanting people like me bringing you littles like Jessica… that’s right chat, LittleMissBrownBottom’s name is Jessica. As I was saying… wanting me to bring babies like Jessica right to them. Well, you know I don’t work for free.”

I called out into the apartment, “Jessica, sweety. Nanny needs access to your streaming service. Be a good girl and come out here.”

Scrambling could be heard and it sounded like something heavy was shoved in front of the door. A frantic, “No!” could be heard from behind the walls.

I sighed, “Terrible twos, am I right? Anyways. Let’s see in the chat who has the highest bid and we will see who I drop our little fudge butt off too.”

I watched as the numbers went higher and higher. It seemed like an early retirement was in order if this kept going.

Who am I kidding? Like I’d ever give up this job.

• Like 14
  • YourDiapersCute changed the title to Little Hunter (Chapter 3 posted 7/25/21)
  • 3 weeks later...

Chapter 4: Nicole

The warm water and citrus bath bomb worked together to soothe my woes away. She had been so defiant, so boistruss: but little Jessica was now far, far away.

What has this world come to? Everyone is so pampered by same day delivery, endless online catalogues, and a smooth working delivery complex. Some rich prick who owns such and such hypnosis brand wanted his new little shipped out before I even had a proper chance to break her in.

First thing I was planning on doing was getting rid of those ridiculous highlights. My baby girl was going to have all natural hair that I would spend hours combing and braiding as I waited for her soapy enema to clean her insides out. The bastard also wanted all the equipment in the faux nursery, so you can guess who had to package it all up!

At least the money was good, but this kind of stuff is outside of basic etiquette! I should have at least gotten first crack at that naughty little thing’s heiny.

My poor muscles and recently cleaned face sank deeper into the rejuvenating bath and I made a mental checklist of the apartment. Everything had been cleaned, all my stuff properly packed, and the front desk paid in full. The dull thoughts brought me even closer to the comfortable abyss that was a bathtime nap when my phone’s ringtone violently ripped me from the darkness’s ministrations.

“Who is it?”

The electronic voice called out, “It is your father. Do you want to accept or decline the call?”

“Accept.”

“One moment.”

International calls were such a hassle. Having things screened for robotic hypnosis calls was a waste of time. What proper little is even answering the phone? Not a good little who has been taught not to talk to strangers, that’s for sure.

After a few moments a chime indicated that we were connected. The tone I knew from my very earliest greeted me, “Hey Susan. How are you? Not a bad time, right? I don’t hear any distressed calls from a little you’re torturing?”

Tch! Someones in a foul mood already.

I smiled in both expression and I hoped tone, “No, no. Just taking a bath. I’d ask if you were calling from a changing table, but I don’t hear Mom humming or the ripping of tapes. Hopefully you can stay clean enough to last the entire call.”

“Was that really necessary?”

“You started it.” I reminded him. “You know, I just finished moving a friend out of their apartment and I’m relaxing in the bath. I’ll give you a call back when…”

“Hold on! Hold on.” He quickly tried to right the nearly sunk conversation. “I’m sorry for my earlier comment. That wasn’t fair. Especially when I have a favor to ask.”

“I accept your apology.” Deciding that a little gloating was in order, I tacked on, “Now if we can just work on your potty training you’ll be a full adult.”

“...”

The silence on the other end was both confirmation that I had indeed pissed my father off, and that he was also desperate. Our arguments were famous and if he was biting his tongue, it must be serious.

“So this favor…” I coaxed.

“Right. So one of my covers was blown.”

Heh. Covers. My dad, the chemist, is now playing the secret agent. Maybe he needs a dead drop, or for me to meet him in an underground parking lot with a file of his next target.

Instantly my mind flipped to Christmas. Maybe some secret agent gag gifts were in order. Black covert diapers, a rattle with a hidden compartment, or a pacifier with a hidden microphone. The irony got a small chuckle out of me.

“What’s so funny.”

“Oh, never mind me. Go back to your cover being blown. Do you need me to wipe your hard drive or provide you with a getaway car?”

“Please.” The derision was dripping from the speaker. “I’m smarter than linking any aliases I create to my actual person.”

“I’m still waiting for this favor.”

Honestly, this is not what I need right now.

I got out of the now ruined bath and began to dry myself off.

“I’ll get to that, but first you need to understand what happened.”

Towel wrapped around my waist I headed out to the main apartment living room. I clicked on the electric fireplace and listened to what was the most absurd ramblings I had ever heard from my father.

Apparently sending his Little Helpers out to regular distributors was not gonna pan out the way he wanted. Too easily traceable and if even one of them blabbed, then the whole thing would go down in flames. So instead, he would just be the manufacturing and distribution. Set up fake covers in different cities and route packages through dead drops and then mail them out across the country.

College students were notoriously in need of quick cash. All he had to do was pretend to be a delivery service. Pay some kid enough to finance his weekend partying and he’s willing to look the other way when they pick up a package at the post office, print a new shipping label my dad sends them, and then ship it right back out.

Worst case scenario, someone figures out the kid is sending way too many packages to be reasonable, given their situation. Well, then they are just tracking the package back to another college kid. Dad would send the packages back and forth across the country a handful of times before actually sending them to whoever he thought needed them.

His schemes were always questionable, but this… this was taking it a bit far. I decided to once again, voice my concerns about his business, “You know, if what you were doing was so righteous, you wouldn’t have to be doing all this.”

“Oh, like the Amazon lead government would ever accept a little that defends themself against all the traps those giant kidnappers use to take littles. They wouldn’t even accept that a little like me could even develop these pills!”

“Does Mom know what you’re doing?” She always did, to some degree, but I doubt this new packaging scheme was something she approved.

“... Your mother already knows.”

“So you wouldn’t mind if I conferenced her in, right?” I began pulling up her details when dad tried to backpedal.

“Wait! You know she doesn’t like to be directly involved in my business.”

“That’s ok. It’s been a while since I talked to her. I’m sure Mom would love to have a family call.”

“I’M IN DEEP WITH THE WESTFIELDS.”

That gave me pause.

“Westfield?”

“Yes.”

“As in the very same Westfields that run Westfield’s Robotics; the company with literal ties to everything from factory line software to childrens’ toys?”

“Yes, them!”

I felt a shadow fall across my face as I leaned forward. I could feel the ice of my own voice. “What. Did you. Do?”

“...”

“Dad! Mom could lose her job. What the hell did you do to get involved with that family?”

The Westfields were practically royalty, and like proper dukes and duchesses the kids ran the gamut from fiercely corporate, to questionably corrupt, to social no shows. The mother had just passed and it was damn near a national day of mourning. She had retired years ago to a quaint little townhouse when her husband passed.

The newspapers had lauded her as some kind of saint, giving up the glam a glory of her societal status, but then word of her adopting a portal little got out, it was all the intellectually daft could gossip about.

Wait a minute. Portal little.

“Jesus dad! Don’t tell me you did something with that portal little the news has been going on about.”

All kinds of horrors jumped into my mind. He was a chemist, but that didn’t stop his delusions of being a mad science. His most recent research into nanotech and its applications with his field was already terrifying, but if he got into portals…

“No. No. I didn’t do anything with the portal girl.”

I breathed a sigh of relief, “Oh thank god.”

“I may have sold some of my product to her sister though.”

The line was silent. I was silent. The crackle of the fake fire was the only sound I heard for the minute it took to wrap my mind around the absolute idiocy my father had just told me.

“Listen. It’s not that bad.”

“You gave Little Helpers to the regressed little of one of the most powerful men in the entire country? One who is part of the very same family that every single member has regressed someone who looks a lot like you? How ‘not that bad’ could this possibly be?”

“She isn’t regressed! She’s fully there and, get this, her daddy is faking the whole thing so that she can live in a somewhat free way. He even prevented her adoption from another amazon.”

“Wait.” I was trying to remember the whole thing.

The queen bee had died and that left the middle child… Henry? As the new guardian for the portal little.

“Henry Westfield is a secret little advocate?”

“Hector. But yes.”

Holy shit. This is… huge.

Westfield robotics wasn’t strictly in the business of little regression. It’s just that their tech was used in damn near everything. So of course they had been targeted by little activist groups intermittently. Years back their headquarters was one of the places the group L.A.F.R (Littles Against Forced Regression) had staged protests, before they were labelled a terrorist group.

If the black sheep of the family whose name was plastered on that business was a little freedom sympathiser… well their stocks tanking was far from the worst case scenario. The whole empire could fall, or at least the section that dealt with little goods, a not so insignificant piece.

“So then he’s ok with it. There’s no problem?” That still didn’t answer his whole issue with his cover.

“Well the oldest also found out. Bethany. Apparently her and some nanny twat figured it out and burned one of the fake sellers I made.”

“I thought you said they couldn’t be linked back to you.”

“They can’t… by a normal person or even a police department.”

“But with the Westfields…”

“They have all the money and influence they would need to trace it back to me.”

The grim reality set it. I ran through a list of solutions in my head. Running was the best bet. With the money from my most recent jobs, I could easily find a new home, but where could I find one without extradition laws that would also allow Mom to come?

“Are you packed and ready to go? We gotta find someplace you guys can go. I can set up a house in…”

“That’s not all.”

I snapped, “Fuck, Dad! Stop beating around the bush and tell me. Go get Mom and let’s figure this all out, but stop hiding the whole picture from me.”

“You’re mother and I will be fine. I struck a deal with the Westfields.”

I sat back down. “What kind of deal?”

“The fact that I know the family's dirty little secret puts a target on my back.”

“They are afraid you’ll blackmail them.”

“Correct. But Hector has already shown that he’s not one to take action against what his daughters do, even buying from me.”

“So then the oldest daughter…”

“Bethany.” He filled in the blank.

“Right. So then, Bethany needs some insurance that you won’t come out with this information.”

“Right, but it also means one other person needs to be dealt with.”

Thinking back to his story, there was only one other person. “The nanny?”

“Exactly.”

“Wait, you’re not gonna…” I let the morbid thought hang in the air.

“No. No. Nothing like that.” He reassured me. “But she does need to be taken care of.”

“Okay?” 

“You know. Someone needs to take caaaare of her.”

The hell is he talking about?

“Dad spit it out.”

“... So Bethany gave me the details and the access to a machine that can… shrink someone.”

Shrinking technology is rare, but for the Westfields… not completely out of reach. But what do they…

“No.” My response was firm.

“Listen, Susan.” His voice dipped and ebbed. He was trying to cajole me. Something we both knew was a losing game. “It’s either you or I have to hire someone else.”

“I am not doing this.”

“I don’t want to hire someone who doesn’t know the whole situation. That would be too messy and I am certainly not letting anyone outside of us know just what got me into this situation.”

“Dad!”

“What?”

I felt the anger boiling up in my chest, “All these years. You disapprove of me and my business.”

“Susan, I…” He tried to cut me off, but I did the same to him. 

“And now you have the audacity to not only ask me to do the thing that YOU condemned, but you want me to do it to a full grown woman.”

“The littles you take…”

“Are BABIES! They don’t have the height, maturity, or intelligence to keep up with adults. This is a full grown adult woman whose only crime was finding out things she shouldn’t because of YOU.”

I felt my voice rising. Hopefully the neighboring apartments didn’t hear, but I was too furious to hold it in.

“How DARE you. What? You think because it helps you out now, you can have your daughter just disappear a fully capable woman? If you think I would ever agree to shrinking and regressing an Amazon, then you don’t understand what I do at all.”

I hung up. It felt right… and then it felt wrong. I felt rage, betrayal, and a pain in my chest as I paced back and forth on the wood flooring. My head was a mess. I wanted to call him back. I wanted to call Mom. I wanted to disconnect my phone so that neither of them could reach me.

The day had started off as a fun little job and had gone downhill at record pace. It wasn’t long before another call came through.

“Just put her through.”

I didn’t even look up from my lap as eventually my mom’s voice came through the line. “Sweety?”

My voice was dry, “What?”

“You know what.”

I was not in the mood to be lectured to by my own mother on whatever bullshit line of logic she was about to spew.

“Mom, today’s been rough. I’ll call you later.”

“Hold on a second.”

Initially I thought that she wanted me to hold on and stay on the line, but the silence continued until I heard a strange sound followed by a heavy sigh from my mother.

“Ahhhh. There we go. Out like a light. Thanks for waiting, sweety. Your father needed to calm down a bit and I knew just what he needed.”

Most people may have been disgusted by the fact that their mom was talking to them while breastfeeding their unconscious father, but for us, it was kind of normal. Mom had adopted dad early in their lives and they had somehow ended up in this strange limbo of both loving spouses as well as the typically Mommy baby relationship that all littles seemed to crave.

“Milk always puts him right out.”

A harsh chuckle bubbled out of my throat, “Heh. You know he’s gonna complain for days that your milk is the only thing causing him to use his diapers.”

“He’ll try. But we both know that his big boy undies are long gone at this point.”

Growing up with a potty training dad had been… interesting. I often felt like I was competing with him, rather than being raised by him. Still… he was my dad.

“So apparently I need to keep a tighter watch on his business.”

“He told you about the whole shipping thing?” Seems I was right about how much she knew.

“Yes. As sugar coated as he put it, the whole thing was a hairbrained attempt at fulfilling his dreams of being able to prevent the inevitable for his kind.”

A thought popped into my head, “You know, maybe if you were to… regress him, (TEMPORARILY) Then maybe this Bethany woman would lay off.”

The sounds of my father gently nursing filled the silence as my mother mulled over the idea. A popping sound was followed by steady thumps as she burped him.

“There we go. Such a good boy. Now you sleep tight in your crib while Mommy and Susan talk.”

The door to his nursery shut and mom came back to the line, “No, that’s not what we need. Even if we were to regress your father, the Westfields would keep tabs. That and everything he built would fall apart.”

“Shouldn’t you be more concerned about this? What he’s doing… it’s not right.”

“Sweetheart. You’ve always been my smart little leopard,” My mother’s calming voice washed over me and the use of her pet name for me had me blushing. “but you see things too often in black and white. Sometimes a little bit of gray is needed.”

“Mom, this isn’t one of those times. He wants me to regress a full grown woman. A capable adult!”

“Do you think that just because she’s an Amazon, that this errant nanny can’t be immature?”

“No, but you know that’s not the same. Amazons are smarter than littles, this is just a biological fact.”

“Can you make the kinds of things your father does?”

I bit my lip. I could already see where this was going. Dad had often used his highly focused knowledge to claim superiority in our ‘debates’.

“No, but he’s a one in a million, who if I need to remind you, just breastfed from you and was laid down in his crib.”

“So then he’s a baby?”

God, this is why I didn’t want to have this conversation. She always muddies things up. She should be on my side!

“No, but he’s a different case.”

Fuck. I could immediately feel her smile on the other end.

“Sooooo. A little bit of a gray area.”

I sighed deeply, “And now you’re going to tell me that this fully grown woman is also a gray area, just in reverse.”

“Such a smart little leopard.”

“You don’t even know this person. For all you know, she’s smarter than Dad.”

Her chuckle was heartwarming. I could never stay mad at Mom. “Oh, I doubt that. For every messy he pushes into his pants, another brilliant idea gets pushed into his head.”

“I still don’t think I can do this.”

“Why don’t you just come by and meet her. She’s apparently looking for your father near Revalle University. Still thinks he’s some mid named Patrick Harris. You can go and find out for yourself and then… figure out what you’ll do from there.”

She was stringing me along.

“Fine.”

“That’s my girl. Once you’re done you should stop by home. I’m sure your father will want to apologize.”

“Thanks Mom. Love you.”

“I love you too, dear.”

I hung up the phone and splayed out on the couch. For whatever reason my mind, muscles, and spirit all ached. My mother had just demolished me in a verbal boxing match and it seemed like the damage permeated my soul.

She always made me feel like a little, the way she cooed at me and strung me along. Three years of formal psychology training and she still could talk circles around me. It’s a mom’s superpower I guess. Always able to one up their kids, no matter how old they get.

As I composed myself I started thinking rationally again. The chances I changed my mind were next to none. This wasn’t a little we were talking about. It wasn’t even a real delinquent of an amazon, just someone who got mixed up in one of my father’s screwed up schemes, but that didn’t mean I was going to abandon my family. Sorry, whoever this was, life’s not always fair.

When dad woke up and was let out he once again tried to call me, but like a responsible adult, I decided that I didn’t have time to chitchat with a baby and let it go to voicemail. The messages on my phone followed in rapid succession as he detailed the entire plan one text at a time.

The girl’s name was Nicole Withers and she was a full time nanny at a daycare run by Westfield Robotics. Ironically enough, it was not a robotic nursery, but rather a place that the company used to drop off their employees’ littles off at during the work day.

Once she had found out about the Little Helpers that Tiffany (Hector’s non-portal, not regressed, little) had, she went right to the eldest in the family, Bethany and the two forced a confession out of the girl. Then for whatever reason, Bethany got cold feet and is now looking to keep Nicole quiet.

Nicole for her part has no idea that she’s being targeted and is instead at Revalle University to find the person selling Little Helpers. It just so happens that one of the labs the university has deals with transportation and marketing. Their newest toy was a donated shrink ray from the Westfield Foundation. It was sent their so that the graduate students could test the efficiency of packaging, shrinking, transporting, and then unshrinking huge quantities of products.

The tech has been in the beta for decades at this point, but was just now seeing actual applications in all kinds of markets. Hand drawn carts were replaced by carriages, which were replaced by boats, which were replaced by trucks, which were replaced by trains, which would now go back to trucks. The only difference would be that these cross country deliveries would contain an entire 32 cart trains worth of material in a single semi.

Of course this would turn everything upside down in terms of the cost of everyday products and the transportation business as a whole, but first they needed to make the shrinking and unshrinking a bit more stable, and a bit less energy expensive.

Apparently the mini reactor for the building was needed solely for the equipment, a feat that few companies would be able to afford.

Back to the present, I departed from the first class seating of the airplane I had traveled on through the night and now stood back in my home country of Wisteria. The sites, sounds and smells of my native land lay just past the decontamination rooms at the front of the airport terminal.

I breathed in the rich scent of midsummer and stretched my arms towards the unobstructed sky. I scanned my phone across the terminal and waited for my car to be pulled around. Getting it shipped from my hometown to here overnight had been pricy, but well worth it. Nothing beats your own car after you’ve traveled for so long.

As the young man stepped out of the driver's seat I watched as the car adjusted itself to accommodate my much longer legs and slightly elevated position. The boy… young man was in his early twenties, much like Nicole. He was a full grown adult, holding down a job, maybe saving up for a fine house, a successful wife and maybe his own little.

Could I do what I was about to do to him?

His professional smile, his freshly pressed clothes, and his efficient driving all told me the same thing; no. He was an adult, and a fine one at that. If Nicole was even a fraction like him, I was putting in a call to another hunter. Maybe trade some favors or cash in order to drop this off on one of my… less ethical colleagues.

Before taking off I checked that everything was just as I had left it.

Little Carseat with punishment/pleasure accessories? Check.

Sleeping, constipation, and formula in the center council? Check.

Package of waddler clothes, nightime diapers, mittens, and booties in the trunk? Check.

“Yup all set. Time to head out.”

“I hope you enjoyed your trip ma’am.”

The boy smiled at me and I gave a curt nod back, unable to look him in the eyes. I checked the GPS and set out for the 90 minute drive out to R.U. The drive was quiet. I didn’t much feel like music or news. Instead my internal dialogue went back and forth. Never had a job ever made me this anxious, this nervous, this guilty. Even my first official job hadn’t gotten me this upset.

Speaking of which, the fantasy replayed in my mind. Her cute little feet kicked uselessly in the air, her discarded undies soiled and in the trash, and her nice thick nappy gently taped onto her waist. Emilia had been one of the fews littles I ever considered a friend, but two years of family therapy had taught me one thing; littles needed to be taken care of.

It wasn’t miscommunication, it was the little being too dumb to understand what their Mommy or Daddy wanted from them.

It wasn’t abuse, it was correcting the misbehavior of a little who had talked back or stepped out of line in some other way.

It wasn’t anger issues, it was a little who had not been properly disciplined. 

Emilia had gone to the same school as me and had been all too keen on proving she was a big girl just like all the rest. I couldn’t remember how many times I had stuck up for her, defended her, and even lied for her during the course of our time at University, but that was all over when she had fudged her pants right in front of the entire frat house.

She had been careful not to drink anything the others gave her. A few close calls freshmen year had made her cautious, but she never suspected that the water bottle I had handed her was what did her in.

“It was the chicken I had this morning!”

“I’m not feeling well. Maybe I’m sick.”

And all other excuses came to her mind.

After graduating I still made time to come down to the school and bring her along for some kind of social life. The fact that littles took a full six years instead of the normal three just to get a doctorate should have tipped me off about the maturity gap, but I was convinced by my own naivety that most littles were just like us.

I think she figured it all out when I walked her out of the party safe and secure in her new thick underwear only to be handed off by Melody, a fellow graduate of mine. Someone whom the both of us had butted heads with while we were all still in school, who had made constant passes at Emilia.

I had gone back to the party and Emilia had gone home with Melody. She would no longer have to worry about grades, or finances, or even having a social life. Melody would take care of every need and want Emilia had. The relief I felt that night was intoxicating. It wasn’t long before I found out that I could save little after little and be paid handsomely to do so. The world needed my services, and I was happy to oblique.

I parked my car near the visitors’ center. My resolution was back. Nicole was an Amazon; an adult. If the Westfields wanted her gone, well, my father would need to find someone else to do it. I would meet with her, get to know her, and then confirm my own beliefs so that I could confidently tell both my mother and father to shove it. Then it was time for a home vacation I richly deserved.

I carried a small diaper bag as I leisurely strolled around the area, taking in the nostalgic sights and sounds. The campus was packed. The summer semester was at full tilt. Past midterms, but not quite close enough to finals for students to hole up in the library. I even chuckled at the stereotypical frisbee being thrown across the quartyard.

However, the sounds of wailing pierced the calm afternoon followed by the unmistakable sound of a little’s heiny being thoroughly reddened. A small crowd had formed around a park bench where said little was bent over the jean covered leg of none other than Nicole Withers. From the look of it, the brunette was in the midst of a brutal hand spanking.

I guess god does work in tiny coincidences.

I watched as the girl applied her work.

SMACK.

“Now are you going to be a good baby boy for Nanny?”

SMACK.

The little cried out, “YES! I’ll be good.”

SMACK.

He jumped at the spank and then sobbed as Nicole gently rubbed his bruised behind.

“Good boy. Now, how about you tell me where I can find Patrick Harris.”

“I don’t know who you are talking about!”

SMACK.

“Good little boys don’t fib. You told me you were a big boy in the chemistry department. That’s where Patrick is.”

“I’m telling you, I don’t know anyone named Patrick! I sw...mmmph!”

I was in awe at the speed she had his mouth filled and the strap of the pacifier secured behind his head.

Oh, she’s pretty good.

His muffled protest rang out as she delivered a few more swats to his bottom.

“It looks like some little boy needs some more convincing. Maybe Nanny needs to smack all the bad out of his little tooshie first.”

She was really good. Punishing him without giving him a chance to respond would only build his desperation. I was curious how she was going to confirm he wasn’t lying when a heavier set security guard pushed his way through the crowd.

“Miss. Please stop for a moment.”

The spanking stopped to the groans of many of the onlooking women. To see a technique so practiced was probably rare for the still slightly hormonal bunch. I could just make out the few wet spots appearing on their shirts. Little fever is going to run rampant across this campus shortly.

Nicole looked up and addressed the guard, “Hello. What seems to be the problem?”

“We got a report of an illegal punishment taking place involving a little student and a non-student Amazon.”

Nicole tilted her head, “Yes. I am not a student and I assume Benji here is.”

“What exactly did this little do, ma’am?”

“Excuse me?”

Ooooh. Rookie mistake. She obviously wasn’t used to this outside of her daycare. Even greenhorns know that colleges have protections for their littles. You gotta have them pee or poop themselves, or prove some other way that they are grossly immature. Hell, some colleges even have a several strike policy, as if you should need more than one messy pair of underwear to prove a little wasn’t mature enough to handle adult life.

“Ma’am. Please come with me.”

Well, time to kill two birds with one stone. Ingratiate myself with Nicole, and keep her from being removed from campus.

I stepped forward with my ‘official’ badge displayed from my phone, “F.R.B. Sir, this little is involved in an investigation we are conducting at this school.”

Taking his focus from Nicole he scanned the badge with his eyes, “Oh yeah. And what's the Financial Review Bureau investigating here at Revalle?”

I waved for him to come close. Secrets usually meant less questions and what F.R.B agent would openly say what I was about to in front of a horde of college students?

He leaned in as I whispered, “Illegal production and distribution of class 1 medications.”

His eyes grew wide. A mixture of awe and confusion plastered to his face. Why do men have to be so dense sometimes?

I rolled my eyes, “One of your chemistry students is making Little Helpers and selling them.”

His expression grew severe. “And this little is involved?”

I nodded my head, “Yes. Now if you could disperse this crowd I’ll take my colleague somewhere more private. I apologize for the display.”

He nodded and got to shooing away the onlookers. As I looked down at the frowning Nicole, I smiled and waved at her to follow. Reluctantly she complied, picking up her bag and trailing behind as I took her towards one of the buildings. Finding what I was searching for I opened the lockable family restroom.

Once inside I decided to take the lead. “Here hand him over.”

Nicole was slow to do so, but eventually the little found himself nestled in the crook of my arms. “Now, you be good and eat your num nums.” I produced a bottle from my bag filled with milk and gently unclipped the pacifier gag. Once it was free the little was only able to get out a short scream, “Wait no! Please…” Before the teat was firmly seated in his mouth.

The bottle was designed to push past a little tongue and constantly flow rich creamy milk into their mouth and down to their tummies. His eyes began to flutter as the breast milk had the desired effect. Soon he was softly breathing as his natural instincts took over and he unconsciously suckled. His pants began to moisten as already a growing wet patch was spreading from his crotch.

“There. Now could you hand me a diaper and onesie from the bag?”

Nicole nodded and brought me the specified objects. “Here. Um… thanks, for before.”

“Mmhmm. You need to be careful on college campuses. One wrong turn and you could be banned from ever adopting a little.”

Fear flickered across her face, “Seriously.”

“On paper, yes. But let's be honest,” I smiled up at her as I plopped the bottle from the little’s lips and began to lay him down for a change, “who’s going to actually enforce those rules against an Amazon doing what they need to, to keep a little safe a secure in a fresh diapie?”

That got a smile from her.

I extended my hand, “Susan. And you are?”

“Nicole. Once again thanks. But, why exactly did you help me?”

Time to lay a little fairy tale. One that Nicole will be able to accept that will also let me back out later and let someone else handle this. “Like I said, I’m F.R.B and I’m here looking for the same person you are.”

“Patrick Harris.”

“The very one.”

“Why would F.R.B want a mid in college?”

“I could ask the same thing of… well whatever you are.”

“I’m a private investigator for the Westfield family.” She seemed proud of her fake title.

A fake P.I. and a fake F.R.B agent in a family restroom changing a little while talking about a target that doesn’t actually exist. With all this pretending, I’m starting to feel like a little.

“Not very professional for a P.I to announce who they work for.”

She shrugged, “The name gets me into most places I want to go.”

Not a half bad lie. Still, no need to press her.

I finished wrapping up the little boy in a soft fleece romper and gently placed him on my hip, “Well, that does it for this little guy. I’m off now. Good luck. You may want to lay low for a few hours before following.”

I made my way to the door when I heard a soft, “Wait.”

Hiding my smile I turned around, “Yes?”

Nicole was trying to look confident. Her squared shoulders and stern expression were good hides, but her tell was the clenching and unclenching of her hands.

“We could always work together?” Her pitch ended on a high note, denoting a question rather than a statement.

Previously I had just assumed she was ignorant of the rules on a college campus, but maybe it was just nerves. Thinking on it, I couldn’t blame her. Being given this job to hunt down someone who doesn’t actually exist by one of the most powerful families in the country was stressful, but the fact that this was far from her normal profession probably had the girl on the edge of her sanity.

Here she was in a spot that was way too much for her to handle, without the skills or knowledge to even begin to improve her situation. From her perspective, this probably seemed hopeless, but with my help, she might be able to get through it.

I could feel my stomach flutter at the thought before chasing that feeling away.

“I’m not so sure. What could you offer my investigation?”

Really? I’m stringing her along? This kind of crap works with littles, but for an adult…

She stepped forward with a bit of desperation creeping past her confidant facade, “I’m very good at my job. I’m sure that I can be of use interrogating the other students for answers. With my help we could track down Patrick before he gets away.”

I felt stunned. I was preying upon her insecurities and her lack of experience, same as I would for any of my other contracts. I mentally shook the thought away. Of course she was desperate, she was set up for failure from the beginning… but shouldn’t that just be a chance for her to overcome it?

“Well, we don’t actually have to do all that. All we should have to do is go directly to the chemistry labs.”

She nodded. “I’ve already checked there. Couldn’t find hide nor hair of a mid in that department. That’s why I was questioning a student from there.”

She seemed so proud of herself. Proving how big… competent she was.

“Well, did you check the testing facilities?”

Her face sunk. Of course she hadn’t. Why would a chemistry student need to run massive experiments. On the other hand, there are plenty of other tests being performed in that building.

I could see her trying to keep her head up, but the air had definitely left her sails. “No er… I haven’t checked there yet, BUT I was planning on doing so later this afternoon.”

Lying about your profession was one thing. It greased the wheels for the kind of work I did, but lying to someone you consider a colleague or superior…

“Let’s head there now. No use waiting for this afternoon.”

I left without hearing a reply. My heart rate had increased and my breath felt hot. I felt the crinkly underwear of the boy on my hip and had the mental image of a much smaller Nicole in the same position.

This is insane. She’s a grown woman! But why does this feel so normal? I’m just imagining things.

As we left the family room a group of girls, some of which I recognized from the courtyard were waiting down the hallway at the corner. Their hopeful glances in our direction were anything but subtle and I figured some of the guilt I was feeling could be washed away with some good karma.

Walking directly towards them I smiled and handed the slumbering baby boy over to the girl in front, “Here you go girls. Make sure you take proper care of him. This little guy just had an accident in his big boy pants. If you need any proof for student affairs, just check the waste bin in the changing room. Good luck.”

The squeals and coos of excitement behind me faded away as Nicole and I made our way back outside. Those girls were obviously in the throws of baby fever and would make excellent mommies. My good deed done for the day, I made my way towards the looming tower that was the research center.

How am I going to make this work? I never intended to bring her here? Maybe I could fake a bathroom break and call another hunter? But who is going to be close by. College campuses are basically no goes because of policies, but maybe a greenhorn is close by.

Closer and closer we got with Nicole trailing behind. Her soft footsteps behind me were so cute, like a little sister following her college aged sibling. Here for a day after missing her big sissy so much.

My pace increased and my body felt hot. I looked back to see Nicole following close behind looking back and forth. She was nervous. My confidant stride had been perfected from years of work, but for her, she had no idea what she was getting into.

I took a breath and calmed down. As the shadow of the building blocked the sun, I made my way towards the door. It was a college campus which meant that no security was posted. Getting inside would just need access from a registered ID, something that was prepared for me in advance.

The subtle beep and unlocking of the door after scanning my phone was all I needed to waltz in with Nicole in tow.

“How do you have access to this building?”

I tapped the now black screen of my phone before putting it away. “Dear, all F.R.B agents have security level clearance. It is a public school after all.” I paused. The urge to condescend too great. “How were you expecting to get in this afternoon?”

“I… uh… I was still working on that.”

All lies eventually come crumbling down when the liar isn’t properly prepared.

I gave a curt, “Mhm.” and continued onward.

My exit strategy was getting thinner and thinner as we made our way first to the register and then down a flight of stairs to the sub basements. Classes were held on the first through third floors, but experiments were underground. Can’t let the nerds get too much sunlight.

As we finally made our way to B4, we exited the concrete stairwell and entered into what was easily three to four floors of open space. All manner of electric panels, grated floors, and steel machines greeted my vision. I chuckled at the picturesque mad scientist laboratory feel. Thankfully the wide open space was empty save for the equipment and scattered notebooks.

“Let’s split up. You go and see if you can find a register of which students have rented time here and I’ll check some of the notebooks.”

The girl nodded obediently and left. I chuckled at her ‘go get em’ attitude. So happy to please.

“Anyways.”

The next bit of time was spent in a bit of nostalgic meandering. The energy drink cans in the garbage, the half written notes scribbled on pieces of paper, and the cute art covered notebooks of the more feminine students. I traced my hand across the pink notebook with stickers plastered all over. Taking a quick peak the first page had nothing but notes on proper care for a little. What followed was from various classes, but I could see the girls true aspirations lay outside of structural engineering.

It’s about time to end this charade. Nicole is just in a bit of a bind with powerful forces surrounding her. I’ll see if I can’t find someone else to take this job off my hands and I’ll…

“What are you doing!?!?” A masculine voice shouted from somewhere else in the lab.

The yell echoed off the walls and made it hard to discern a source, but following the sounds of a scuffle taking place I eventually found something that had me making my way quickly to the scene.

Sitting in one of the chairs next to a control panel was Nicole with a smallish man draped over her lab. His mouth was plugged, his hands cuffed together under the chair to his legs, and his bottom being thoroughly pounded with a thick pink paddle.

“This is for lying to Nanny.”

WHACK.

“This is for selling Little Helpers.”

WHACK

“And these are for causing Nanny so much trouble finding you.”

WHACK WHACK WHACK

The man’s sobs behind the gag were pitiful and already I could see the bruising on his cheeks.

“NICOLE!”

Her frown turned to a smile as she glanced up to my rapidly approaching figure. “Susan! I found him. Now, are you going to be a good boy and tell Nanny the truth?”

WHACK

I reached out and ripped the paddle from her hands. I was furious. She looked up in shock, “Hey! What are you doing?”

“That’s what I want to know!” I could feel the venom spit out of my mouth. “What in the hell do you think you are doing?”

“I found Patrick and was just… keeping him secure until you got here.”

The audacity!

“Oh yeah? And how do you know that this is Patrick?”

She looked perplexed, “He’s a mid. So when I saw him, I asked for his name and he took off! This has to be him.”

I gripped Nicole firmly by the ear and pulled her off the chair with the unnamed mid falling to the ground.

“Ow, ow, ow. Let go!” I did so, so that I could reach down and begin undoing the restraints on the sobbing man for Nicole to begin shouting above my crouched form. “WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT???”

“Shut up, you stupid girl. You’re telling me you came here unprepared to get in, see a mid, chase him, and then with no proof start assaulting him?”

“Why would he run if he isn’t Patrick?”

“Did you even check him for ID?”

“No, but what if he has a fake?”

“‘Then you match him to a description.”

“...”

That may have been unfair, considering that Patrick didn’t even exist, but to go after someone without even knowing what they look like…

I finally had the mid free enough for him to look up at me with watery eyes, “Please. Please stop. I promise, I’m not this Patrick guy. My name is Stuart! Please, I haven’t done anything wrong, I just needed more time to get my work done!”

“Stuart, are you supposed to be here?” I helped him to his feet.

He looked down as he rubbed his swollen backside, “Erm… not really.”

“So when you saw someone coming towards you, asking who you were, you ran.”

“Ye… Yeah.”

I patted him on the back and let him pick up his trousers. “Ok. You go on and get out of here. Try to finish your work next time during the allotted times.”

A pitiful, “Mhm.” and he was off.

I stood there and watched him run off. I felt horrible for the man. He was just trying to keep up as best he could. It’s not easy being a mid in an Amazon world, but if he applies himself, he’ll do fine. On the other hand…

“Did we not JUST talk about this with the other little?”

“I’m sorry.”

I felt myself growing angrier, “Is that it? You mess up in the exact same way minutes later and that’s all you say?”

“Oh come on now.” She tilted her head and rolled her eyes.

“Excuse me?”

“What? He’s just a mid. Probably deserved that spanking for some other reason anyway.”

The audacity. Did this girl just…

“Nicole. Mids are NOT littles. Some of them suffer from maturosis, but that young man was obviously applying himself. You had no right to do what you did.”

“Who cares? It’s over. Now let’s find this little punk and get out of here.”

“This isn’t over. How can you not care that you just assaulted that man.”

“Pfft. That was no man. He’s barely the size of a preteen.”

“Nicole! Size has nothing to do with it. Littles are predisposed to hypnosis, breastmilk, and incontinence because of their biological makeup. Mids and Amazons are not. You can’t just look at size and think that’s all there is to it.”

“Oh come on. You can’t believe that.”

I stared at her and she stared at me. This girl… this brat was like a walking disaster. Ready to punish and torture whoever she wanted, not because they deserved it or needed it to grow, but because they were shorter than her!

“That’s…” Okay. Fine then. Time for a demonstration. “You know what. It doesn’t matter.”

“Oh yeah? Why’s that?”

I smiled as I thought about what I was about to do.

“I found a registry with Patrick’s name on it. He’s due to be over at the resizing chamber later in about half an hour.”

Her face softened. “Perfect! See, what just happened didn’t even matter. Let’s head over there now.”

I watched as she walked over to the large sealed chamber with huge coils pointed overhead. It reminded me almost like a cross between old science fiction machines and modern dimensional portals. I had heard that sometimes littles would shrink when they are brought over. Maybe the same technology was used here?

“He’s scheduled to shrink some of his equipment so he will need to put whatever he needs in the booth. Only one way in or out. Once he goes in I’ll grab him and we can work together to restrain him. You wait over in a corner or something.” I waved her off.

My dismissive attitude had the desired effect. “Oh really? Why don’t you stand in a corner or something? I think I’ve proved I’m more than capable of handling some mid.”

“Do you know how this machine works?” 

Deride her. Insult her knowledge. Get her mad. Confrontational people can be positioned more easily if you know what you’re doing.

“No.” She crossed her arms in frustration.

Perfect.

I sighed and began walking over and set my bag down at the console. She followed and imitated. As I leaned in I began my fake spiel.

“Over here you have the electromagnetic conductive coils wrapped around the temporal base.”

She nodded along to the fake science mambo jumbo as she stuck her head in. One gentle push and she was now scrambling to regain her balance on the floor. “Hey! What do you think you’re…” She saw the door closing, “Wait, wait, WAIT!”

A solid metallic thud and the twisting of a nob to seal it shut and I could see her banging on the glass. I couldn’t make out her muffled shouts, but she did look cute having her temper tantrum. I watched for a minute as she began digging her nails into the door frame and when that didn’t work she began going at every exposed pipe or panel she thought she could get at.

I smirked as I headed over to the panel. Opening up my text messages I followed the instructions dad forwarded over from Bethany.

Turn on panel. Check.

Power up coils… Che… wait. Check.

Navigate to main screen. Check.

Authorization Code… 4... 2… 8… 3… B… R… 4… 3… 0… 0.

Swiping the phone across the reader it downloaded the settings I wanted and I paused for a moment. 5/32 scale of original size. Quick math said that she would be about the weight of a one year old. My hand reached over to the initiation screen, but stopped. Maybe 9/64 would be a bit more appropriate.

The machine whirled and buzzed as I started the process, the lights flickered for a moment before the smell of burnt wires and static filled the air and the sound died down. The system was in shut down mode and it was time to see what I had been left with.

As the door was unlocked I saw a flash of motion below me and quickly grabbed onto the running form between my legs.

As I brought her up close my heart melted. There she was, just like before, however, sized perfectly for a 9-10 month old. Nicole thrashed and clawed at my hands desperately trying to get me to let go, “You psychotic bitch! What the hell did you do to me?”

Such a naughty thing.

“Dawww. Forget the size of a preteen. You’re barely bigger than a premature baby.”

Her eyes grew wide. Realization struck as she looked down at her smaller form and then grabbed on to my arms like a death vice from the sight of being so far from the ground.

“There, there.” I brought her close to my chest, cradling the girl's head and bottom in my arms. If I closed my eyes, I would swear that she was a very tiny little. “Big sissy isn’t gonna drop you.”

The words felt so natural. Big sister. Big sister Susan and her little sister Nicole.

“You’ve had a rough day at Big Sissy’s college didn’t you?”

She struggled in my grasp, wiggling futily. “What are you talking about? Put me down right now and CHANGE ME BACK!”

Here comes the temper tantrum. Nicole is already getting into her new role.

I had to remind myself that she was not in fact a little, but an Amazon just shrunk down.

“Oh, calm down. I’m not gonna hurt you.”

“Then what is going on?” As I allowed her to push away from me I saw the daggers in her eyes. Her cute little pout.

Had she always been this cute?

I walked over to the bag, “I just want to show you that what you did earlier to that mid was wrong.”

“You can’t be serious.” She guffed.

“Oh, I’m serious.”

“What if Patrick comes? What if you can’t undo what you did? What if…”

Her questions were muffled by the bottle I had shoved into her mouth. The warm white liquid began filling her mouth and I saw dribbles pouring down from the cracks in her lips. I pulled the bottle away.

She sputtered and coughed as she spit the liquid out, covering herself and me in the mouthful of milk. “Ach! What the ech… hell?”

“Oh calm down. I’m only using what you brought in your bag.”

She shook with anger, “That’s what I mean. Why!?!”

“You packed this bag to use when you got Patrick, or when you decided you wanted to torture a little or mid, right?”

She nodded her head.

“So I’m going to teach you what it’s like to be on the receiving end of these toys.”

Her eyes grew wide and she shook her head.

I rolled my eyes, “Oh come on. It’s not that bad. What? You think you can’t take it. You think you’re too little now to be able to handle a bottle of milk? Afraid you’ll have an accident like the little you look like now?”

“I am NOT a little!”

“Prove it.”

“What?”

“I already told you that there is a biological difference between littles and amazons. This is your punishment. Take the punishments you have in this bag like a big girl and I’ll reverse the shrinking.”

As I spoke the words it dawned on me that I already knew the outcome. She’d be fine. I felt bad for lying about reversing the shrinking, but a deep, dark piece of me wanted to be wrong. Wanted to see her fail, just like any little I had tested before, but that wasn’t going to happen.

“This is bullshit!”

“So you are afraid you’ll fail.” I taunted.

“No it’s just…”

“Just what? Only bullies dish out punishment that they can’t take. Are you a bully. Are you a little baby bully who is afraid of some milk?”

“It’s um… mine. That milks from uh… my… me. From me.”

“So?”

Her eyes grew wide, “So it’s gross.”

“You sound like a little who won’t eat their veggies.”

“No! It’s also um… got laxatives… in it.”

She looked sheepish.

“Oh so you were going to spike Patrick’s milk and then laugh at him when he couldn’t hold it anymore?”

She nodded and then looked up angrily at me, “Who cares!?! He’s a mid.”

“And now you’re a little.”

“SHUT UP!” She shrieked. She huffed and puffed and got red. Full blown tantrum going on in my arms and I just smirked.

“Prove it!”

“I’m not drinking that.”

I shrugged. “Fine.”

“Fine?”

I reached in the bag and started looking at the contents, “Yup, fine. We can just play with whatever else you have packed.”

“Wait…”

I pulled out a plastic baggie with an orangish brown straight stick. “Oooooh. Ginger root. Let’s start with this.”

Her struggles doubled and it began to be a hassle to hold her with only one arm. Setting the baggy down, I turned around and sat down at the table. Pulling out the paddle from earlier I quickly had Nicole flipped over my knee with her bottom sticking up.

“You wouldn’t dare!”

Her challenge did not go unmet.

WHACK.

“Ow. Ow. Jeez. Stop right this…”

WHACK

“Do you think I’m joking with…”

WHACK

“STOP!”

WHACK

“STOP!”

WHACK

“I… MEAN IT.”

WHACK

“Sto…”

WHACK

“Sta…”

WHACK

“STAWP!”

Her words were getting slurred behind the struggle to stop the tears rolling down her face.

WHACK

She let out a guttural groan.

I smiled as she cried. Just like that poor man had. Looks like a little baby can’t handle the pain she dishes out.

“Are you going to drink your milk now?”

Behind the sniffles she tried to compose herself and failed, “Noooo.”

I pulled down her jeans.

WHACK

“STAWP IT!”

WHACK

“Ginger root or milk.” The choice was hers.

“No!”

WHACK

“Ginger root or milk.”

“Please!”

WHACK

“Ginger root or milk.”

“...”

WHACK

“Ginger root or milk.”

“Ow. Ginger root! Ginger root! Please stop!”

I rubbed the back of her reddened butt cheeks as she sobbed on my lap. I pulled the already gell covered root from the bag. Pulling her lace panties to the side I slipped the root in whole. She arched her back and reached behind her trying to remove the intruder.

“Ahhh! Ahh! What did you do?”

I batted her little hands away as I pulled her panties back into place. It looked like she was trying to push it back out and a little tent was forming at her back passage.

“I put in the ginger root, dear. Don’t push it out into your panties. Here let Big Sissy help you keep your medicine in your bum bum.”

Setting her down on her feet I pulled her tight jeans back up her legs. The tent was smooshed down by the inseam and she held her bottom as I buttoned the front of her pants.

“There we go. That’ll keep your bum bum medicine in.”

I looked at her face as the burning sensation began to kick in. Already the mascara and makeup had several trails running down her cheek from her tears caused by the spanking. Her jaw was clenched and she twisted and contorted as the heat in her bottom only increased. Already her cheeks were warm from the paddle, and now the insides were trying to match the intensity.

“It burns!”

“I bet it does.”

“How long?”

“Hmmm?”

She looked up with pleading eyes, “You ugh… can’t keep this in forever. Patrick is going to get here any second. You still have to unshrink me! How long until you take this out and change me back?”

Oh yes, the non existent Little Helper dealer that I said would be here shortly.

“You let me worry about him. Let’s say twenty minutes.”

“Ugghhhh. Easy.” Her strained words said anything but.

The show she put on was fabulous. She danced up and down, held her bottom, lay on the ground, rolled around, and did just about everything else she could think of to stop the pain. It was comical. I wasn’t one to use ginger root as punishment, but the few times I had, had been far less pathetic.

She was breathing heavy as she crawled over to me. “Heh… Heh… how long oooooh.” She grabbed her bottom again and quivered in pain. “How long to go.”

“Oh. Whoops.” I took out my phone. “I wasn’t keeping track.”

Her face fell in the absolute most delicious way possible. The despair on her face mixed with the anguish in a contortion I hadn’t seen in such a long time.

I pointed to the time on the phone; 3:27. “Let’s say you have fifteen minutes left. So what time would your bum bum medicine come out?”

“No! It’s been longer than five minutes. Aaaaagh. He’s going to be here any second.”

“Hmmmmm. That is a good point.”

Hope registered across her face.

“But first.” I put the bottle inches from her nose. She looked up to see the same face she had probably shown countless littles herself. I couldn’t hold it in any longer. Nicole was a brat. She may have been born an Amazon, but she was a poor one at that. Mom was right. I just needed to see a little bit of the gray. “Baby has to finish her baba and then Big Sis will take out the ginger root.”

She looked at the bottle and then to me and then back to the bottle. Sudden pain must have ripped through her as she curled over in pain. Looking up with one eye closed in agony she reached up and ripped the bottle from my hand.

Laying on her back she began to suckle the milk down, draining it as fast as she could. Her legs went down only to shoot back up as apparently, laying flat only worsened the pain. Both hands on the bottle, legs curled up, and shrunk down she looked the perfect infant. As I looked at her cute little bottom I could already see two faint dark spots from where the gel had already seeped out. Two barely noticeable crescent shapes outlined her big girl panties.

I took a breath as I watched her drain the bottle. Stepping back from the rush of punishing a little sized brat, I reminded myself who I was actually dealing with. Sure she had shrunk, but an Amazon’s body is adept at handling all kinds of things littles and some mids had problems with. A powerful laxative to our smaller counterparts always leads to stained undies and bulging pants. For an Amazon, a casual trip to the bathroom would…

I saw tears begin to pour out of Nicole’s eyes as she desperately tried to drain the last quarter of the milk. She wiggled and groaned, taking a choked breath before returning to the task.

“Awww. Is baby upset that her milkies is almost gone?”

“Mh-mh.” She shook her head. She groaned again and arched her back.

“Then is the bum bum medicine hurting too much for my little sissy?”

She was silent and choking as she both cried and continued to suckle.

Wow. Note to self. Ginger root is only to be used for the worst of cases.

Suddenly Nicole threw the bottle and rolled herself over to her side. Groaning, she held her stomach and tried to get to her knees only to double over again. She began fumbling with the button of her jeans.

“Such a naughty thing. You didn’t finish your milkies. And that’s a big no-no throwing your baba.”

The button came loose and the smallest amount of slack at her bottom let the root stick ever so slightly further out. Nicole pressed her face into the ground and groaned as her jeans stretched and strained from the force of her pushing the ginger root out of her bottom. 

There was an audible ‘pop’ as it came loose followed by a deluge of poop. It was thick and quickly filled to a softball sized mound on her bottom. I watched in awe as the woman who not an hour ago was nearly as tall as I was, succumbed to laxatives meant for a mid or little.

She sobbed and held her hands over the growing pile of waste spilling past her panties and piling up into the seat of her pants. The brown was already soaking into the denim material and I could see two trails of moisture begin spilling down her thighs. She cried out pathetically as she wet and messed herself.

I stood there, mouth agape. I had only just barely thought that she would actually mess herself, but not in my wildest dreams would I have ever imagined a full grown Amazon wet herself, without a hint of diuretic. She lay there, a blubbering, soiled mess and I realised that gray was not the correct term. No, this was black and white.

“It looks like my little sissy had quite the accident.”

She looked up covered in snot, tears and drool as I cooed down at her.

“Big Sissy was wrong. Nicole isn’t just a little. She’s a wittle baby.”

“No” She weakly countered.

I flipped her over onto her back. The mess smooshed against the floor and spread. She twisted to drag herself away as a cramp wracked her body again, forcing her to hold onto her stomach and forcing more mess into her packed pants.

“Uh oh. Someone isn’t finished. Push Baby Nicole. Push.”

“Please.” She begged.

“Such a polite girl now. Once you realized what you are.”

“I’m not! I’m not a… hic… baby.”

I pulled the jeans away, a trail of poop smearing her legs and now ruined shoes. I held them up and pointed at the sagging center with a brown spot.

“Oh. A big girl wouldn’t have messed themselves.”

“It was the laxatives!” She cried out.

I shook my head. “Laxatives just help big girls do their business in the toilet. You couldn’t even wait five minutes. You didn’t even try to go to the potty. And what’s this?”

She shook her head as I pointed to the twin trails of urine on the legs. “Did you put diuretics in your baba?”

She stopped shaking her head and her eyes grew wide before she looked away from me. “Nuh… nooooo.”

I slapped the still red outside of her right thigh, eliciting a yelp. “Naughty girl. You know better than to lie to sissy.”

She choked on a sob as I reached for her panties and began tugging them down. Like a desperate little girl who had just lost her panty privileges she grabbed the edges and tried to tug them back. “NO!”

“Awww. Don’t worry, whittle baby Nicole. You’ll get to wear panties again some day. But for now. I think you need some nice comfy diapies.”

The mention of diapers shook the girl enough to release her grip. With a few fluid motions the panties were gone along with her shirt and bra. Leaving the girl shocked and in the nude. To stunned by the implications of my words she sat there coated in her own mess from the waist down and tear streaked face desperately tried to comprehend how this could be happening.

She was shaken from her horror as the cold wet wipes began cleaning off her mess. She looked up at me and put on a crooked, forced smile. Her voice was shaky as she tried to get my attention. “Susan.”

“That’s Big Sis, or Sissy to you little girl.”

Her grin cracked but then came back, “Listen. You don’t have to do this.”

“Mhmm.” 

“I get it. I was wrong.”

I unfurled the newborn diaper. Very rarely do I get to use these, but I always pack it just in case I find one of those illusive short littles.

Her bargaining just got faster. “Listen. I don’t have much, but I can pay you or even give you an actual little. I work at a nursery and I could easily get you any little you…”

“I thought you said you were a P.I.”

Another crack. “Er.. yeah I did.”

“What kind of nursery do you work at that you can just take a little.”

“Well I mean, I could…”

“Were you lying to Sissy?” The threat of it hung over her head. Her quick talking had been sloppy and she was caught in a lie.

“I... I… I just…”

I giggled and smiled down at her. I reached out and she flinched before I gently stroked her hair.

“It’s ok, baby. Sissy isn’t mad at you.”

She let out a nervous laugh, “Hehe. Ye… yeah?”

“It wouldn’t be fair of me to punish you for something Sissy did herself.”

The confusion on her face was perfect. Like a golf ball set on a tee she was right where I wanted her.

I leaned forward and grinned ear to ear, “Sissy isn’t an F.R.B agent.”

“Huh?”

Susan swings her driver down towards the golf ball.

“Sissy is actually a little hunter.”

Confusion, realization, and then absolute, unadulterated, abject horror spread across her face.

Hole in one!

“Sissy also lied about being here for Patrick.”

She began pedalling backward, stumbling away from me. I gently reached out and gribbed her ankle pulling her back to me. Prey to the hunter.

“Sissy is here for little. Baby. Nicole.”

Her desperation to get away. Her shouts, her pleas to be let go. It was all so normal. So typical. So like a little. I was right afterall. Gray’s don’t matter. Black and white, rigid definitions, and clear lines made up our world. Nicole was a little. She always had been on the inside, and thanks to her new big sister, she was on the outside as well.

No one batted an eye as the young Susan Marlet walked off of Revalle University’s campus with a swaddled, pacified, and thickly diapered Nicole. Neither was a student after all, and all it took was the soaked and soiled jeans Big Sissy had cleaned up to convince the security guard that the little girl needed to be properly protected. He got a strange look on his face when he saw the irate little’s face, but quickly shook off whatever he had been pondering.

Thank god for these infant car seats and their adaptability. Even swaddled she can be nice and safe.

I watched in adoration as Nicole continued to shake and writhe in her babyish bonds. No one was the wiser, and I was also satisfied with the image. A little being put back into her place. Gone was the sadistic Nanny, and now we had the lovely if not slightly stinky, wittle baby Nicole.

As I got into the car I needed to decide my next stop. Nicole needed to be sent off to Bethany, but that didn’t mean us sisters couldn’t take a quick road trip to Mom and Dad’s. It’ll be nice to show Mom that I can compromise from time to time. Maybe on the way I can pick up something for dad. Him and Nicole would look darling in matching outfits. Mom always liked the sailor look when she punished him for going overboard.

Let’s hope she has a spare pink one for her new temporary daughter.

• Like 11
  • Haha 1
  • YourDiapersCute changed the title to Little Hunter (Chapter 4 posted 8/16/21)
  • 4 months later...

Great story! Really started hitting stride at chapter 3 and blew it out of the park in chapter 4! Just the indifferent callousness that Susan showed to "Benji" regressing him just to earn the trust of Little Nikki was something else. Did not even bother checking who she was giving him too. Good character work, really shows how much she believes in regressing Littles. I wonder what she would do if she got a contract for a mid

On 12/23/2021 at 2:59 PM, Squirt304 said:

Great story! Really started hitting stride at chapter 3 and blew it out of the park in chapter 4! Just the indifferent callousness that Susan showed to "Benji" regressing him just to earn the trust of Little Nikki was something else. Did not even bother checking who she was giving him too. Good character work, really shows how much she believes in regressing Littles. I wonder what she would do if she got a contract for a mid

That's a really good point. My stories don't include mids because of geographical conditions, but travel is always an option. Thanks for the idea.

On 12/29/2021 at 9:28 PM, DiaperedPrince said:

Geographical conditions?

I meant that mids live in my diaper dimension, just not in the settings I've laid out. There was the one in chapter one, but you'll notice a lack of them afterwards.

On 12/30/2021 at 10:13 AM, littlepinkdargon said:

Really enjoying this. While reading for some reason I kept thinking to those old private investigator cheesy intros, sitting in their office, waiting for a client to stroll in. Yah I'm odd, I know. But this was really fun to read.

That actually is kind of the tone I wanted to go for. So I'm glad it came through. I'm glad you liked it. Hopefully you like this too.

Little Hunter Chapter 4.5: Nicole

Up, forward, down, back.

Up, forward, down, back.

“Keep peddling, sissy. I wanna see you work those legs for me.”

I smiled down at Nicole as she grunted and groaned. One of her feet in each of my hands as I gave her one of the most babyish of exercises. Her contorted face and sweaty brow wasn’t from the peddling, however.

“Good girl.” She was still at the phase where the childish praise reddened her up like a tomato.

Perfect.

I could feel my smile nearly cracking the edges of my face as I lifted her off the baby animal printed blanket. Her arms secured safely to her sides with little proof velcro swaddler and her princess themed crawler diaper was on permanent display.

“Please…” She panted heavily, “Please just let me…”

“Ah, ah, ah.” I waved my finger in front of that cute, button nose.

Pulling her towards my shoulder I began to run circles on her back, her distended belly pushing into my bosom, causing another uncomfortable moan from the newly shrunken little.

I was pleased with the sizable contribution Miss Bethany Westfield had sent to my private account, after I had described the process of her thorn removal. A pleasantry she could more than afford, but what had shocked me was her following request.

Ding, ding, ding, ding.

I looked at the clock on the wall, purposely overcomplicated to make reading it difficult at best, and noticed that she was nearly a quarter hour early.

Oh well. I guess Mommy will get to see the fireworks after playing with her new baby a bit.

Each step I took sent a puff of powder from Nicole’s diapy. I exaggerated my steps to give her a nice bounce which turned into a full jump by the time I reached the opaque glass door. I readied myself for my treat as I turned my little “sissy” towards the door.

Opening it wide I felt my heart swoon as I bathed in the shocked expression Nicole had at the sight of her former employer.

“Miss Westfield!?!” Her eyes were wide like saucers and her mouth was the perfect “O” that just begged to have a pacifier plopped in. In fact…

“Ma’am, please, you have to… MMH!” She struggled in my grip while I pushed twice on the button of her paci, inflating it enough to just ache, but not hurt.

“That’s better. Now, Miss Westfield, please come in and make yourself comfortable.” Time for the show. Apparently, Miss Westfield shared my joy of theatrics. What better way to break a new little in than getting to play pretend with their new Mommy?

“Actually…” I turned to see her pause by the door. Her face seemed hesitant, besides the glimmer in her eyes. “I’ll be in, in a minute. I have a little one out in the car that needs fetching.”

“Of course.” I waved her off.

Of course, not of course! She was supposed to leave her little at home! Selling her as a sympathetic savior just got a whole lot harder.

Sending her pictures of little Nicole all wrapped up in a thick nappy and poofy dress had caused the business mogul to motherly swoon. I had offered a complete mind wipe and relocation out of country for the girl, but Bethany had insisted on neither. Instead she wanted Nicole close to her and with full faculties. I had protested at first, but the customer gets what the customer wants, especially one who had all the cards she could want at her disposal, including my father’s.

It had been my idea to sell Nicole’s freedom to her saintly former employer who would look, in vain, for a way to reverse what I had done. That way Nicole would be well into her new life when she realized its permanence. However, another little was a mirror, one that I wanted to hide at least for now.

My thoughts of what should be and what is were cut short by whining coming from the source of my consternation.

“Please, mommy. I can’t hold it much longer.”

“Sara, dear. You have to be patient. A big girl could hold it. Susan?”

I breathed deeply before walking over to the bouncer I had set up in the living room. I opted to not set it in motion, but knew the occupant was close to breaking without it. Turning back to the front foyer, I greeted both the woman and little in front of me. Gone was any attempt to hide what was happening. From my estimation, the little holding her overall covered crotch had minutes to spare before some more absorbent padding would be necessary.

“Yes, Bethany?” Might as well continue with the first name basis.

“I know that this might be a bit of an ask…”

“Hurry.” The girl whined as she twisted back and forth.

A swift “wap” on her denim heiny caused a yelp followed by a bent over clamp down.

“Hush, Sara. I’m sorry about her. We are still working on manners.”

“Of course. Now, about this request?”

Bethany smiled, clearly enjoying the squirming our polite conversation was causing. “Do you have a training potty? My little girl is trying to be a big girl for Mommy today. I told her it was a long ride, but littles never seem to listen.”

Oh, to watch her wet herself now would be a fun little appetizer, but best not to rock the boat to early.

“Right this way.” I lead the two to the kitchen pantry where the mostly unused training potty was stored with the cleaning supplies. If a little was ever given a chance to use it in my house (a truly grand, but often baited, reward) they would do so on a surface that was easily cleaned. The cold tiles on their little feet were just an added detriment.

The girl rushed past her mommy desperate for relief and as I set down the little purple potty with it’s princess crown adorned back and cushy removable seat with belt straps, she desperately clawed at the buckles holding her outfit on.

“Come on, please come off.” The tears in the little’s eyes began to spill over. Any second now.

I shared a knowing smile with Bethany, but to my surprise, the woman bent down to release what had to be the little tamper proof clothing. “Here you go baby. Now can you pull your padded panties down yourself, or do you need more help.”

Without wasting a breath the little yanked down the loose overalls to reveal none other than pullups.

Daring move. One that nearly backfired on her. What’s her angle, putting a little in pull ups? Surely the breakdown stage is over. From what I’ve seen, any little Bethany has must have been with her for years.

The little pushed the thin padding down to her ankles in one swoop and then slammed down onto the seat. The immediate hiss of urine hitting the bowl and sigh of relief was bittersweet. Little desperation is intoxicating, but pales in comparison to the embarrassment of using more appropriate means of catching their baby messies.

I leaned over to the smiling woman and whispered my complaint, “This wasn’t what we had discussed. I thought you were leaving her with your brother.”

“Things with Hector are…” Looking over Bethany must have realized who she was talking to, “None of your concern.”

Trying to diffuse the tension I put my hands up, “Fair, fair. I’m just concerned with optics for your new family member.”

Bethany waved her hand. Looking down at… Sara? She pointed down to the little, “Nicole already knows Sarah. In fact, she was babysitting for me just recently.”

“So Sara is a recent adoptee, maybe from Nicole’s daycare?”

Shaking her head Bethany spoke up, loud enough for Sara to hear, “No, I adopted Sara years ago, but recently she has convinced me to loosen the reins a bit. She wants to be a big girl.”

Oh great. Big business woman with a conscience. After all I’ve done, for this job. Loose ends won’t do.

“You know that Nicole can never be like that, right?”

Bethany shivered at my words, breaking out into a big dopey smile. “I know. Isn’t it great?”

As she looked to me with nearly glassed over eyes, looking for affirmation, I realised I had nothing to worry about.

“No empty nesting for you.”

“Exactly!”

“Are we still going with the savior bit?” It would be a shame not to get to.

“Of course.” Leaning down the woman quickly pulled the padding up on the Sara before refastening the buckles.

Heading back into the living room I noticed the beads of sweat on Nicoles forehead had trapped her auburn hair to the sides of her face.

Can’t be long now.

I sat down with an exaggerated huff, motioning for Bethany to take a seat on the couch opposite me with the coffee table between us. I had set out wine glasses with a moderate red waiting to be opened for our celebration. Bethany didn’t seem to take note as she lifted Sara up and plopped the little down with a warning to be quiet while the adults spoke.

“Now, Miss Westfield. I can’t say I’m surprised someone of your influence was able to find me, but I am surprised that you would be interested in my little.”

“Well, last time I saw her, she wasn’t so little.”

The relief on Nicole’s face was evident. Her little mind was working overtime and had apparently locked on to story we were trying to spin her.

“Last time I saw her she was adult size and telling me that she would fix her screw ups like someone her size should.” Bethany spared a glare that shrunk the girl back into the seat of her bouncer.

“I have no idea what you are talking about. Littles are always little.”

“Riiiight.” Bethany gave an deep exhale before continuing, “How much?”

“How much is a little worth to you?”

“Competent adults are worth everything.”

I scoffed, “Does she look like either right now?”

“Mhm! MMMMH!” Nicole shook in her bonds. She was so close to freedom. Her benevolent boss was here to take her away from the evil big sister. She was desperate, in more ways than one. I could guess that the only thing between us and the messy diaper I had been anticipating was the bottom plug I had firmly resting between those cute little cheeks of hers.

All that thirsty padding soaking up the salty results of her struggles. The suppository, caster oil, and full days worth of high fiber meals were churning away with no way out. Nicole wouldn’t be able to see the flaws in our little show, so long as her own was barely kept at bay.

“Looks like Baby has something to say.”

I sauntered over and unstrapped the girl before deftly reaching underneath and picking her up by the thickly diapered bottom. As I reached down, I was also feeling for the valve attached to the back of her diaper. I silently twisted and squeezed causing the air to quietly release.

Tick tock. Tick tock.

The pacifier gagged girl struggled for a second before seeing where I was taking her. I let her drop just a bit as I plopped her down onto Bethany’s lap. Looking up for a second, Nicole turned red before gazing downward.

Bethany smiled at me, before depressing the button on the soother and allowing it to drop from the girls mouth, however she made no move to free the girl’s arms.

“Nicole.” Her sharp tone got the girl’s attention. “What happened to you?”

Wide eyed, Nicole spun her body towards me before groaning and nearly doubling over, “Her! She put me in some kind of machine! She shrank me and kidnapped me. Please, Miss Westfield, you have to save me!”

“Did you find the person I sent you for?”

“What? No, I was… she stopped me from…”

“You’ve been gone for weeks. How long have you been here?”

I decided to chirp up. Poor girl has had quite the time here, not that she would be able to tell she had been here for around five days, three at my parents. “I’ve had her for about half a week.”

“No! No, she’s lying.”

All three on the couch looked to me and I returned with a shrug.

“Please, you have to believe me. This bitch is crazy.”

Bethany slappped her exposed thigh, “Nicole! You should know better than to use that kind of language in front of Sara.”

Nicole squirmed once again, trying to move her arms, probably to mess with her diapy like a naughty thing.

“I’m… I’m sorry. I just…”

“It’s okay. Now, why are you dressed like this?”

“I’d rather not have my furniture ruined by an immature brat.” She turned to me with venom in her eyes.

If she could turn a darker shade of red, I’m sure she would. The tears in her eyes were forming nicely and the cracks in her voice became more obvious. “No. She’s keeping me hostage, treating me like a little!”

“Treating you like a little?”

The relief was evident in her nervous laugh, “YES! That’s what I’ve been trying to tell you. She’s…”

“But you’re an amazon, right?

“Yes, but…”

Bethany grabbed onto the velcroed arms of the swaddler, “Then you should have no trouble getting out of this.”

“What?”

I reached down and rubbed the hair out of her face, “That’s a little’s swaddler, for littles. Even an Amazon toddler would be able to get out of that.”

Nicole’s eyes went wide before scowling at me, “No. NO! That’s not true. You put me in here to…” Her whole body shook in denial before the very rude sound of gas came muffled from her diapered rear.

Bethany feigned shock well, “Nicole! Excuse yourself.”

Caught between two giant adult woman, Nicole was right where I had wanted to guide her. Losing time, losing confidence, losing hope, losing composure, and losing the fight with her own bodily functions.

Her desperation was palpable. I had seen it countless times, yet it never got old. I could feel my own breath becoming heavy. My face felt flush and I’m sure that my pupils must be twice their normal size by now.

“What. I’m… sorry. Excuse me, but wait, I need…”

Bethany looked to me, “She doesn’t USE these things does she?”

“Oh, she’s been using them like a proper little. No prompting whatsoever. Just fills her pants like a naughty little thing.”

“That’s not true! She’s lying!” The girl could no longer straighten her back. Too caught between defending herself and holding back the sludge in her backside.

Bethany quickly grabbed Nicole around her waist, probably giving just the faintest squeeze as she stood up, “Either way I’m sure that the diaper is unness…”

The room was filled with the sound and smell of Nicole completely losing control. She cried out, tears freely streaming down her face as the diaper below her ballooned out. It was a completely unique spectacle for myself watching someone else holding a little I had primed for diaper explosion. I watched as lump after lump pushed out against the padding.

Her twin orbs of cushiony buttox were joined by a third larger mound as the crawler diaper was forced out and then down with the weight of her stinky mess. Unable to move her arms, all Nicole could do was stiffen her legs as she forced out wave after wave of poop into her diaper.

I stood transfixed as I watched the formerly pristine padding take on the faint earthy tones of a thoroughly messed little. Apparently, this was just the beginning though. To my shock and amusement, a trickling hiss could be heard as Nicole let it all out. No longer content to just humiliate herself with just pooping her pants like a failed toddler, the crying girl was now wetting herself. The padding expanded to absorb the pee giving her the perfect, bow legged, thoroughly used, iconic diaper. I could not have been more proud of my little sissy!

“Nicole!”

Between the gasps for air and sobs Nicole continued to try a plead her case, “Please! I’m sowwy. It wabn’t my fawlt! She ma… made me do it. Hic.”

“Made you pee yourself? Made you poop yourself?”

“YES!” Nicole was caught between looking anywhere other than Bethany and down at her now swollen padding.

“Sara!”

The little who at this point had been more than happy watching the show was now cowering from her Mommy’s stern tone. Something I’m sure she had gotten plenty used to.

“YES? Um… yes, Mommy?”

“When you have to go potty. What do you do?”

“I errr… tell you that I have to go?”

“Right. Good girl.” Turning her attention to the mess of a little in her arms, Bethany scowled at Nicole, “Did you ask?”

“I TRIED!”

“Oh you tried did you?”

Bethany quickly sat back down, putting Nicole over her knee with her poopy diaper pointed up towards Sara and myself.

Oh my. What a professional. If she wasn’t a customer, I’m sure we would make great friends.

I quickly looked around. Bethany had been quite clear that all recording devices were to be shut off. While understandable, I couldn’t help but sigh wistfully at the nanny cams positioned in three of the corners of my L shaped living room. I would just have to enjoy this at the moment.

“What do you think you’re doing?” All authority was lacking as the little lay completely restrained over her former bosses lap, saturated diaper on display.

“Ask to use the potty.”

“What?”

SMACK

“Ask. To use. The potty.”

Nicole let out a yelp as her padding squelched under her bottom, spreading the mess and pressing into her (recently warmed and primed) tooshy.

“What are you… stop!”

SMACK

“So what you said was a lie?”

SMACK

Nicole was frantic. Desperately trying to wiggle off Bethany’s lap. “What? No. I don’t understand!”

“You said you tried to tell us that you needed to potty before you pooped and peed in your diaper right in front of me without so much as a word.”

“No! I was… you were asking me and I was trying to, but you weren’t…”

SMACK

“And now you can’t even form proper sentences.” SMACK “And you expect me to see you as an adult?” SMACK “You let littles under your care go,” SMACK “you tell me that you will handle the situation like a proper adult,” SMACK “you don’t contact me for weeks,” SMACK “and I find you acting like a little, filling your diapers at some woman’s house.”

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

Nicole was in hysterics. Spanking a little was easy. Spanking a little in a diaper was a little bit more difficult. But giving a proper spanking, when the little is in a crawler diaper that had been fully used, and still getting the sweet spots on the thigh and exposed bottom, took talent.

Oh, no. Looks like the savior is gone. Time for big sissy to give little baby Nicole a sweet goodbye.

I looked towards Sara.

Gotta show the new big sister who’s better.

“Bethany.”

The woman looked up, smile on her face. I’m not the only one thoroughly enjoying the show. 

“Yes, Susan?”

“If I may?” Reaching out my hands I picked up the bawling girl and held her close to her chest, “Nicole here is just like so many other littles I’ve dealt with.”

From between her chest Nicole called out, “Wuh?”

“Mhm! That’s right Nicole! I know that you secretly love your diapies!”

“NO!”

“Yuppers. The wet warm padding pushing against her princess parts. The squishy mess against your bum bum. You just love your diapies.”

“No. I… hic… don’t!”

“She should prove it.” All eyes turned to Sara on the couch. She wore both a frown and a smile as she glared up at Nicole. “Prove you don’t like your diapies, baby Nikki.” The tongue sticking out at the end was a bit childish, but I was impressed, and apparently so was Bethany.

“You’re right, honey. Now, what’s the game Mommy always played with you when you said you hated your diapies?”

Sara’s face went red, but she just managed to keep her smirk, “Horsy Time.”

“That’s right. Horsy Time. Such a smart, big girl I have.” Bethany affectionately patted her daughter’s head before turning back to Nicole with arms outstretched, “Come here Nicole. I’ve got Mister Horsy right here.” She said as she patted her knee.

The faintest, “No” came from the little’s parted lips, before I pulled her away.

“Bethany, no need to get your knee all dirty with a blown out nappy.” I brought my face close to the terrified girl. With my smile wide and my eyes narrowed I felt like the wolf ready to gobble up the little rabbit. “I’ve got a real Horsy up in Nicole’s nursery.”

Nicole choked a sob as I handed her off to her soon to be new Mommy. Hurrying up the stairs I could hear the honeyed words Bethany was whispering to the little girl. Stopping by the nursery I grabbed the rocking horse I had custom made along with a little vibrating bullet. Taking a second I also decided that a quick and “dirty” show would be better than a prolonged one.

It only took a minute once I was downstairs to put Nicole’s new toy safely in her diapy after it’s liberal coating of stimulating jelly. The swollen padding was already pushing into her nethers, so the egg shaped bullet fit perfectly between the pee soaked diaper and her puffy lips. I had starved her since coming here from any form of release, so the jelly wasn’t strictly necessary… but if you can’t have a little fun at work, why bother?

Next came strapping the girl onto the horse. Since she didn’t have access to her arms or hands, I made extra sure that the strap holding her hips down to the seat was extra snug. I could feel her sink into the padding and mess below as she mewled in disgust. Finally, she was all set and ready for our show.

“Please…” She pleaded, “Please just let me go. Miss Westfield, I’ll do anything!” She was broken, she just didn’t know it, yet.

Bethany knelt down so that she was face to face with the girl. “Anything?”

A spark of hope, “Anything!”

Bethany straightened up. “Good, I expect you to stand by that.”

Nicole sighed in relief, smiling up at her last hope.

“Buuuut.”

Her smile began to falter.

“I run a respectable business.”

Eyes wide in terror.

“I can’t have an Amazon that enjoys soiled diapers working for me like some kind of little.”

“I don’t.”

“Oh I believe you.”

“Then, why don’t you…”

“But a valid concern has been raised.”

“But I…”

“If you had asked to use the potty, we wouldn’t be here, but here we are, and there you are in a pooped in, full diaper.”

“I already told you…”

“Yes, yes. You tried to tell us. Either way.”

Bethany pushed the rocking horse back causing the armless girl to bend forward to stay balanced, lifting her padded rear ever so slightly.

“So if you can last, saaaaay, fifteen minutes.” Bethany nodded towards me. Taking the cue, I turned the bullet on remotely. The sound was muffled, but the vibrations were clear and the gasp Nicole let out was even clearer.

Pulling the horse forward, Bethany watched as Nicole grimaced. Having to right herself again, she leaned back, squelching the full poopy padding strapped to her butt against the plastic molded seat of Mr. Horsy. “If you make cummies in your diapy before your time is up, then we will have to discuss our relationship further.”

“Ewww. Oh.” The poor girl could barely keep up. The jelly had probably already taken the desired effect and her engorged folds would already be slick with her juices. Between the pleasure of the vibrator and the disgust at the mess in her pants, the rocking motion was creating a symphony of heightened emotions in the girl.

Bethany reclined to her seat on the couch next to Sara, continuing to push the rocking horse. I sat back down by myself and enjoyed the show in the periphery. Bethany wasn’t happy with just humiliating the girl like this, however. Instead she decided to learn all she could about the babyish acts Nicole had been doing under my care.

Every mess, every diaper change, every single moment I had reduced her to the status she had brought so many to under her care. At first she had denied it all. Claiming I forced her, but over time, her protests became fewer and far between. She was desperate to hold back the last of her messes from joining the soiled padding below. The smell of used diaper wafted out as she was rocked back and forth.

Sara was a quiet little angel as the grown ups talked. Too fascinated with the humiliation in front of her to utter so much as a peep. She relished in the torment of her former babysitter. Her own status, now obviously higher than her former guardian.

Maybe there was something here. Using a higher status toddler little to further humiliate the baby. The taste is new to me, but I think I may come to enjoy this. Maybe I could…

My thoughts were interrupted by the desperate moan Nicole was emmitting, “AAAh! Please! Please stop! How much longer? Please!”

Bethany stood up and looked up at the clock before frowning at me. I tapped my wrist as though I had a watch and signaled that the poor girl still had five more minutes.

Bethany smiled, “Poor girl can’t even read the clock?”

“No, the clock. There’s something wrong with it. Ahhhooooh.”

She was resisting so well. Just a few more pumps.

“That’s ok, love. I’ll count down for you. 30, 29, 28, 27, 26…”

And down from thirty she counted. My smile grew with each number, fully understanding what she was doing. Some might consider it cruel, but like all other messes, littles shouldn’t hold it it. They’ll just hurt themselves, the silly things.

“5, 4, 3, 2, aaaaaaaaaand 1. Yay!” We all raised our hands and cheered, like you would when a child does something all around mundane, but age appropriately praiseworthy.

Flushed cheeks, panting, and with a dopey grin on her face, Nicole looked up to Bethany who continued to rock her back and forth. Back and forth. Confusion crossed the littles brow. “Wait. Wut…”

“It’s okay now, little Nikki. Cum now. You can do it. Cum now.”

The panting grew even heavier, “No… I uh… don’t…”

Bethany reached down and pushed the front padding deeper into Nikki. I watched the girl as a bit of drool dripped past her bottom lip. She gasped as the thick hand pushed the swollen padding back and forth across her privates.

“I… just… I…”

She was looking up, holding her breath, waiting for the orgasm to build. Her eyes rolled back and little baby Nikki let out a haughty, “Ahhhhhhh….mmmmmm.” as she came in her soiled diaper.

The visual, the smell, the sound of a little fully sent back to infancy. It was perfect. At the whims of her new mommy no less. What a perfect display. All that’s left is the aftercare.

I walked over and joined Bethany in praising the new baby, “Good girl. I’m so proud. You came so hard in your poopy diaper you love so much.”

Her eyes were glassy and far off, but she still fought back, “What. No I… I made it.”

Bethany joined in, “That’s right baby. You made cummies.”

Shaking her head, Nikki looked up at Bethany, “No, I made the fifteen minutes.”

I patted her small confused noggin, “By my estimation, you only lasted 12 minutes, squirt.”

“What? No! You counted down, you said it was alright.”

“Look who’s a smart girl. You’re right, Mommy did count down. But that was just til Mommy wanted you to make squirties in your diapy.”

“No, wait. Mommy?”

“That’s right, sweety. Say, ‘Thank you Mommy for letting me make cummies in my dirty diaper’. Go on, Nikki.”

The tears were back now as she softly whispered her denial.

I piped up as I handed Bethany the inflatable pacifier, “To be honest, I think you were a bit too kind. I’m not sure there’s an adult out there that would cum in a dirty diaper, no matter how long you put them on a rocking horse. Sounds like something a diaper loving baby would do. Isn’t it great, Nikki.”

“Huh.” The look in her eyes was far off as Bethany slid the pacifier in, not even bothering to pump it up more than once.

“You found a Mommy who will let you make cummies in the messy stinky nappies you love.”

• Like 12
  • YourDiapersCute changed the title to Little Hunter: New Chapter for the New Year! (1-3-22)