LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wetting through your diaper

I'm incontinent and wear 24/7. I wear jeans and a button down shirt to work and a pullup with 2 boosters. Sometimes I'm not able to change when I need to and have leaked through to my wranglers. Pretty embarrassing to say the least.  Has this happened to anyone else and how did you handle it?

Pretty sure I wet too much. Didn't get myself changed in time. But telling everyone you spilled water in your lap was all I could do at that point.

Your issue is a pull up seems to work for you when you can change it when needed.  When you can't change when you really need to, then the pull-up won't be able to handle the extra urination and it will leak.  Each pull up or brand of diaper has a capacity and once reached, it can't handle anymore.  It's over it's saturation point.  That is why there are different levels of absorbency with the products available.  I'm not sure what type of work you do, but even people not incontinent sometimes just have to excuse themselves to go to the bathroom when needed.  Not sure if that is an option for you to go change when you have to, same as a person having to go to the bathroom when needed.  I'm also not sure if your inability sometimes to change when needed is due to being in the middle of a job where you just can't stop what you are doing.  Do you know in advance what you will be doing for this or that day, and is that different from what your normal routine is?

Some ideas might be to change your pull up before starting a task that will take a long time, even if that pull up doesn't really need changing at that moment.  Then, knowing you might be tied up for a while and not able to change when you usually do, you will be starting off with a new and dry pull up that might last you until you do get a chance to change.

Obviously people will think of the option of ditching the pull-ups and go with more absorbent diapers instead.  That might be a solution but if you don't want to wear actual diapers to work for whatever reason, maybe look for more absorbent brands of pull on underwear, boosters and maybe some discreet waterproof pants over them.  They don't have to be big bulky vinyl plastic pants, but maybe some good fitting discreet PUL pants like Garywear.  

I already wear go supreme with 2 small boosters. I'm a welding supervisor at a large mine so I don't know what I will be doing from one minute to the next. Maybe I do need to just wear a diaper to work. Thank you for your advice Rusty Pins I appreciate it very much.

1 hour ago, Dartplayerinwvc said:

sorry water doesn't stink, urine does, good luck with that story

Yup. Forget the pull-ups and switch to a full-on diaper. LESSON: Always wear plastic panties. Period.

1 hour ago, rusty pins said:

GaryWear Active Briefs Adult Diaper Covers | Waterproof Covers (northshorecare.com)   I got them in black, discrete if a little might show if you bend down and your shirt rides up.

There's tons of places on-line to get these things. I'm kind of picky and want the most rubbery rubber pants I can find. So right now, my favs are Gary's Aussie and Honey Bear prints that I got from Changing Times Diaper Company. Right now, double cloth diapered with boring white Gary plastics. That shouldn't be too hard to beat, huh?

• Like 1

Latex babypants.

Somewhere on the net there is a clip of a guy bouncing up and down in a flooded pair of rubbers made by "Kinky Diapers".

They are expensive, but they work .

This happened to me the other night! I was in a rearz lil monsters and was diapered too tight. I was walking the dog and peed and it went right through my shorts! Thankfully it was night time and no one saw but it was humiliating walking home with pee streaming down my legs. Lil monsters are too thin anyway too

• 3 weeks later...

Most of the time I will wet my diaper until it starts to leak and then I’ll find someplace where everyone around me will be able to witness me flooding my diaper and it being powerless to hold any of my urine and it just pours straight from my crotch or alternatively flow down the insides of my legs (my wife/mommy likes to take me to the mall where she will berate me for not telling her that my diaper was soaked before I started peeing. Then she’ll take me to a family bathroom and strip off my pants and change my diaper and then march me through the mall and out to our car in just my diaper and a tee shirt   

• Sad 1