LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If this is the wrong place, please let me know.

Has anyone else here tried eBikes of some form? I used to be into medium distance biking, 10-15 mile round trips, and I've been an electronics/hardware geek since forever, so I thought it'd be fun to talk about.

Right there with you man.  I'd love to find a good eBike to buy and I've been looking at a few models.  With the pandemic they've been a little bit tough to keep in stock.

I would want a fat tire comfort type bike with a good range and good power.  I'd like 1500w minimum but that can be pricey.  It's got to be available in Canada too....

This bike was all the rage before the pandemic, I considered buying one myself.

Back in the day they only had this black bike, seems to me they didn't sell what they had in stock, because they are still featuring the same bike.

If I'm going to pay 4 grand I want a bike in the color I want.

This bike got good reviews on youtube a few years ago they claimed it was a sturdy well built bike.

https://lunacycle.com/sur-ron-x-bike-black-edition/

• 3 weeks later...

Big into mountain biking here, rack up some mad miles on me non ebike but currently away in Wales at the bike park wales, and the amount of lads and lasses on ebikes here is insane deffo worth the money for the enjoyment factor here with a nice steep climb to the top of the mountain they deffo make it look a breeze! I know for sure ill be looking into one for next year but a decent one really is around the 7k mark from what I've seen. Think it all depends on the location  you live, the terrain  and what you exactly plan on doing! Certainly don't just rush in on one just for looks do ya research!

Been riding ebikes for the last 2 and a half years, my first one I got rid of after I had controller and throttle issues, I got a Himiway Cruiser 2 months ago and have already hit 400 miles on it, I use it mostly for grocery getting and dr appointments, My first one couldnt get my fatass up hills under its own throttle power but my current one can handle most hills in my city, I still pedal up some hills to preserve the motor. I can hit 27mph on it and 20 up most hills under throttle power. With the max speed enabled, I can get about 20 miles under a single charge but I did do one with half the speed with 20 miles and still had plenty of battery leftover.

• 10 months later...

So Ive had my new ebike for a year now, put in 2300 miles on it mostly local stuff but I did go out of town with it this past week, travelled about 30 miles each way with a stop over at a friends house to charge my battery.

But this week just hasnt been for me, I wiped out on that out of town trip, I was 10 minutes after I left home, Hit a trail with a boardwalk along it, I hit a wet spot on that boardwalk and went sideways, threw my handlebars out of alignment with that one, but was a quick fix since I only recently started to carry tools on my bike, no real damage to me other than a sore shoulder and hurt wrists.

Then today I was going to get lunch, the way there took me on a bike trail, I was exiting the trail, making a slow speed turn when I hit a small patch of mud, went over and did more damage to myself than the last time, while I didnt hurt the wrist, I seem to have killed my left hand palm and thumb and put a good scrape on my leg, the palm and thumb thing make it hard to control that hand and type, I am a serial hand washer, as in I wash my hands way too much and its not helping, if this were on my other hand, I wouldnt be able to wipe after using the toilet.

3 years of ebike riding and these were my first wipeouts.

Here is my machine:

dZIkaxu.jpg

On 4/16/2022 at 10:34 PM, barnburner said:

So Ive had my new ebike for a year now, put in 2300 miles on it mostly local stuff but I did go out of town with it this past week, travelled about 30 miles each way with a stop over at a friends house to charge my battery.

But this week just hasnt been for me, I wiped out on that out of town trip, I was 10 minutes after I left home, Hit a trail with a boardwalk along it, I hit a wet spot on that boardwalk and went sideways, threw my handlebars out of alignment with that one, but was a quick fix since I only recently started to carry tools on my bike, no real damage to me other than a sore shoulder and hurt wrists.

Then today I was going to get lunch, the way there took me on a bike trail, I was exiting the trail, making a slow speed turn when I hit a small patch of mud, went over and did more damage to myself than the last time, while I didnt hurt the wrist, I seem to have killed my left hand palm and thumb and put a good scrape on my leg, the palm and thumb thing make it hard to control that hand and type, I am a serial hand washer, as in I wash my hands way too much and its not helping, if this were on my other hand, I wouldnt be able to wipe after using the toilet.

3 years of ebike riding and these were my first wipeouts.

Here is my machine:

dZIkaxu.jpg

Sounds like you need to.learn how to mountainbike. Skills learned there will help with any on road/off road transitions, or other instances you run into. If you think road  biking and mountain biking are the same, think again. Two different disciplines and techniques to each. Mountain biking is more "technical" and learning that will save you a LOT of pain down the road........or trail...

• 7 months later...
On 4/17/2022 at 8:34 AM, barnburner said:

3 years of ebike riding and these were my first wipeouts. With this bike I had almost none problems.

Here is my machine:

dZIkaxu.jpg

I hope these situations don't affect your motivation to ride a bike. Still, it's a great pastime.