LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Love the story! Wish we would of gotten to see more of them together! But I understand stories need ends. Honestly this would make a great comic if you ever talk to someone about it. Would love to see more of this universe. Maybe one staring a little boy next time. Or maybe one where the caregiver is the main focus

• Brutal_Ink changed the title to Classified: A New Life (Epilogue on 6/5/2021)

This is not only a great new story; it is a great new world. I hope we see more stories set in this world, though in doing so you'd probably have to add outside conflict to keep them from becoming too similar. (I'm glad you did not give into that particular temptation this time. It was unnecessary, and the internal conflict was enough.)

You're creating an interesting new world here, and I do love your words so far. It's so different from the diaper dimension, which I am sure we can always use it when it comes to creative writing, so please continue; I am looking forward to a new post from you.

Thanks everyone! There will definitely be more works in this universe. The prologue to the next one is up, and the link is in the epilogue if you're interested. Thank you all for the kind words and for reading!

• Brutal_Ink changed the title to Classified: A New Life (Complete)