LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The [[Witch]] - Chapter 25 (09/05/22)

4 hours ago, YourFNF said:

Brilliant! And amazing job keeping. If some one forcibly shoved a hand down my pants or a friends I wouldn't have been able to resist telekentically flinging them across the room.... Assuming I had abilities like Witch...

With the powers of Witch, I would first turn every Amazon who would do that into a Little and then let him make a big present in his pants.

Of course, I would make it so that the other Amazons would not know that I had cast a spell.

3 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

With the powers of Witch, I would first turn every Amazon who would do that into a Little and then let him make a big present in his pants.

Of course, I would make it so that the other Amazons would not know that I had cast a spell.

I feel like with me this would probably wind up going full "Akira" ??

A very fun and seemingly lighthearted chapter when compared to everything else I've read so far in this story. It definitely put a smile on my face when they literally got up and walked out of the dinner while the waitress was chewing out the chef in the kitchen. Nicely done!

On 7/7/2021 at 11:22 PM, YourFNF said:

Fuck just alll the gut punches... TBH this is probably what would happen to me if I somehow wound up immortal.... ?

But you are Witch 1.0 immortal. :)

On 10/2/2021 at 5:41 AM, Moon3ye said:

Yeah I would have magically regressed Leanna to the form she had as a newborn when was just born so she is totally physically helpless. Then made her permanently immortal  like the Witch so her physical body is permanently fixed so she stops growing, while her mind with perfect recall can remember who she was before and all her sins and totally repetitive life of a never growing up newborn. Instinctive nursing. Instinctive excretions. No voluntary muscle control. Totally unable to hurt anyone ever again other than crying in the  night when the adults want to sleep because they need to sleep because they have school or work in the morning. Then give her to the care of her victims.

• 2 weeks later...

I shrug my shoulders in reply to her question. My social knowledge of ‘going out’ is probably a bit incompatible with this dimension. A night out at the tavern or killing a monster.

Also…

“Don’t worry about me, this is your day. What else do you want to do, Amelia?”

“Wwweeeelllllll… If you insist.”

The girl scratches her head, deep in thought. Brows furrowed and mouth pulled to a slight frown. Intent on determining our next course of action.

Moments later she stops. An excited look on her face.

“Aha! The mall! It has to be the mall!”

With that declaration she resumes walking. Further into the city, in the opposite direction of her apartment.

I follow suit.

“I’ve heard that term that on tv, but what’s so special about it?”

“Malls are not the most ‘little friendly’ locations. Amelia has never been, even with Gale.”

“Do they even sell anything you’d want then?”

“Of course! There are stores that sell little clothes exclusively out of the mall. Some of the more ‘adultish’ little clothes come from there. But good luck getting there before… You get…”

Amelia trails off, forlorn. The cruel reality of this world once again sinking in and dragging the girl down.

Not on my watch. Not today.

“I’ll get you there. No worries.”

She flashes a quick smile. Understanding I’m trying to pick up the mood.

“Thanks. Amelia can’t wait. Gale bought clothes for me there a while ago but going in person is different. Trying them on… Seeing the variety… It’s not the same having someone else go.”

I nod in agreement though not fully understanding. The cloak and clothing I wear are imbued with magic. In every thread. Transforming them into any outfit just requires will.

We continued on in silence. Enjoying the warm weather and the downtown scenery.

Though distracted I was, it did not prevent me from spotting a devious expression cross Amelia’s face as she snuck short glances at me. And hear the girl quietly murmuring to herself; words that would freeze the blood in my veins.

“What should Amelia have her try on first…”

~~~

It was enormous.

The size of this building would likely engulf the largest Colosseums from my dimension. At least any in the Material Plane. It’d make any king blush in embarrassment.

This was of course, the Mall.

“We should keep whatever magic you’re using up the entire time, Witch. At least until we enter the store we’re looking for.”

Amelia warned. If it’s as dangerous a place for littles as she implied earlier, then I agree. Too much hassle otherwise.

With that, we took our first steps through the forbidden doors. Entering a new world. Whether it’s the world of Amelia’s dreams or the world of her nightmares, I’m sure that will be revealed.

Aisle upon long aisle, decorated with pristine blue and white tile. Countless shops of limitless variety. Fountains gushing water, plants hanging overhead. As if a church dedicated to extreme opulence.

Amelia’s eyes sparkled at the sight. Excitedly looking from name to name at the shop signs overhead. Almost dancing in place. The slight fear and anxiety she held of this place earlier, gone like that.

It was all I could do not to blanch at the sight. I thought I’d become used to the crowds here, but this was something else. And the number of things to look at… It was all just so much.

“There! We’re going there first!”

My friend excitedly points up, to a store just visible on the second floor. Deeper into the building.

She all but runs ahead to a set of staircases. I trail behind slower, taking an appraising gaze of my surroundings.

No littles. At least, none that aren’t being paraded around by an Amazon.

Looking closer at these Amazon/little pairings, Amelia’s previous judgement of the ‘types of littles’ seem fairly spot on.

Precious few littles seem to be enjoying their day with their Amazons without the use of drugs or hypnosis. Most here seem to be trapped in a never-ending stupor or dragged about against their will.

While thinking to myself I arrive at the staircase Amelia impatiently waits at. She grabs my arm and pulls me onto the staircase which… is moving? Or more accurately the step is moving.

The whir of machinery underfoot becomes apparent to me.

She smiles and giggles at what must be a bewildered expression on my face before elaborating further.

“It’s an escalator, stairs that do all the work.”

“This doesn’t feel right… Is this safe?”

“Sure, just don’t get caught at the top. You’ll get sucked in.”

“What!?”

Through the forest of Amazon legs ahead, I peer through trying to get a look at the top. Amelia’s giggles turn to a full laugh. She’s doubled over, her arms overlapping atop her stomach.

“Haha- Amelia is kidding! He hee… Just kidding! Ooh man…”

I shake my head, an unwitting smile forming. It’s probably fair she gets one over on me after all the laughter I get at her expense from Gale’s hijinks.

Despite knowing it was a jest, I can’t help myself as I carefully hop from the step onto the second floor.

We move to the side, allowing those behind us to pass, to get a few seconds to collect ourselves. I take another gander at our surroundings on the second floor.

It’s much like the first floor but lacking any fountains. One difference jumps out to me.

The store Amelia pointed out, Vertical, has several benches placed out around it. Seeming to be arranged in a pattern to make it less obvious. A handful of Amazons are sitting around. Reading, sipping beverages, seeming casual. But beneath the casual actions and looks, I get the feeling they’re waiting in eager anticipation.

Amelia must also notice, as she speaks with a disgusted look and tone as we pass them by. The oblivious Amazons continuing their vigil.

“Damn vultures.”

“Mhm…”

“When we enter can you drop the magic?”

“You think it’s safe?”

“Our status as littles is overridden by our ability to be paying customers. We’ll at least be fine inside the store. Plus… Amelia has her own personal bodyguard today.”

With a wink Amelia passes through the open door, and I end the spell. The blonde woman standing behind the register near the entrance blinks. A fleeting confusion in her eyes that quickly dissipates as her mind fills in the blank space left by the magic.

“Welcome to Vertical, let me know if you need help finding anything. Everything is buy one, get one half-off.”

Amelia nods appreciatively at the girl and like a flash, moves deeper into the store. Walking past the cashier I can’t help but notice she’s only a bit taller than us. Two heads at the most.

Noticing my look, she gives a slight wave with a matching smile that doesn’t feel too genuine. It doesn’t reach her eyes.

I return the wave and avert my gaze; moving to catch up with Amelia. Who is already digging through dress racks with several outfits hanging from her free arm.

“The selection here is insane! Amelia wants to try on… Everything! Can you hold this for a moment?”

Nodding, I accept the mass of cloth that she offloads into my awaiting arms. While staggering at the weight, I silently boost my physical abilities to shoulder the burden.

This continues for a time until Amelia has successfully cleared out the dress section of anything of interest. With a satisfied ‘hmph’ she turns around and gasps lightly.

“O-Oh, Witch. Are you alright?”

From behind the tower of clothing that stretches into the air over my head I speak.

“This much is nothing. You’ll have to lead me though…”

I feel her lightly grip my arm and pull me through the store. We must reach our destination as I feel the burden lessen bit by bit. Eventually enough clothing is removed from my grasp that I can spy Amelia’s sheepish expression.

“Amelia may have… Uh… Overdone it… Just a little…”

She trails off, looking at the various dresses hanging from the rack in the dressing room. The sheer number of which threatens to pull the rod out of its fixture.

“Well… I guess you’re getting the most of this, right? Now if you’ll excuse me-”

With that I turn and take a step towards the curtain leading to the changing section of the store. A step is as far I get before a hand like a vice stops me in my tracks. Amelia in a sickly-sweet and slightly menacing voice speaks up from behind.

“Not all of these are for Amelia my dear friend, Witch. Don’t forget to take your half…”

“Ah.”

The sound leaks from my mouth, lacking any possible enthusiasm, as I turn and accept ‘my half’ from my ‘dear friend’, Amelia. Arms full, I leave and close the curtain behind me. With one final order from Amelia.

“Show Amelia every outfit! And Amelia wants your opinion as well!”

“Aye Aye, captain…”               

I enter the changing room beside hers and hang the clothing given to me on the rack. It’s… So… So much.

Well, time to get to work I suppose.

I dismiss the clothing around my body and pick up the first dress. A knee length white dress with flowery patterns. Slipping it on, it’s crafted to be a tight fit. Hugging closely to my body and displaying ample cleavage. The dress succeeding in enhancing my below average bust.

I’m a product of my time. We lived in a harsh environment where food was frequently scarce. Any nutrition went to musculature and not… Anyway…

Amelia and I step out nearly the same time. She’s wearing something similar, but in a light green that matches her eyes. Immediately she begins to gush.

“Ahhh! It’s perfect! It’s excellent! It’s amazing! Just like Amelia thought, you look great!”

“R-Really? It’s pretty tight… And the white...”

“Tight is fashion, tight is adult! And what’s wrong with white!?”

“When blood gets on it, it’s going to be hard to get out.”

“You aren’t fighting in that! No blood touches that dress! We aren’t shopping for combat!”

“But what if- “

“No buts! Except for yours trying on more outfits! Is Amelia clear!?”

“I… Uh… Yes ma’am.”

If I’ve learned anything today, it’s that Amelia can be scary when her interests are involved.

~~~

For hours we continued like this. Trying on clothing, showing them off. Rinse and repeat, we tried on everything from dresses to sleepwear to sportswear. E-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g.

I must admit, I even got into it a little. Perhaps Amelia’s infectious energy had something to do with it.

She even roped in the cashier woman, Jenna. Her assistance was needed to get clothing stored higher than Amelia could reach or locked to displays. While initially cold, she warmed up quite nicely. Opting to insert herself into the show. Giving her input to the outfits we’d tried on.

Amelia liked nearly everything, so it was difficult to restrain her and limit her purchases. With a little prodding I was able to drop her total from half the store to a mere 20 items.

I on the other hand chose five items. Fully ready to copy them however, Amelia insisted she buy them for me. ‘Repayment for going along with her selfish requests’ or so she said. Her bank account was loaded since she never goes out on her own. Just racking up money from the LRS.

With assistance from Jenna, we carried our purchases to the front for check-out.

And while scanning our items and removing lock tags, she looked down at us. Her serious eyes not matching her service smile.

“Just nod and don’t look panicked, got it?”

“Uh… Got it.”

Amelia and I both agree, confused.

“Good, just act like we’re having idle chit-chat for the cameras… You two are in danger. Those Amazons sitting outside are here to get you - any little that comes here.”

“Amelia thought as much, it’s a pretty obvious trap.”

“Hell… If you knew that much you shouldn’t have walked in…”

Jenna sighs sadly. Her face dipping into a frown for a split second before perking up for the cameras overhead.

“Why are you telling us this?”

Amelia interjects, interested.

“I… I… Look, I try not to get involved with the clients. It… Knowing what happens after…”

She trails off, silence filling the void in the store. The soft drum of store music ringing overhead with the electronic beep of scanned clothing. She exhales deeply and continues.

“No love is lost on me for Amazons. Littles come last on their totem pole, but Betweeners aren’t much better off. Selling ‘adult little clothing’… That’s work beneath an Amazon. Make a Betweener watch people just a bit shorter than them get carted away so they remember their place… What a crock.”

“Huh… Amelia never thought about that…”

Jenna waves her hand, dismissing Amelia’s introspection.

“Don’t pity me too much, it’s still better than your situation… Anyway, these past few hours have been the most fun I’ve had working here… And I just… Amazons suck but I can’t just help you escape or it’ll be my Betweener bottom filling diapers beside you. You’ve already entered the trap, the most I can do is tell you what’s going on and maybe try to find you a nicer Amazon… Some real creeps hang around this place…”

“Don’t they already know about what you’re doing from the security cams?”

“No audio. It’s easier to force an adoption without the full context of an Amazon/little interaction. Anyway, your total comes to $1,200. Not that it matters if…”

Amelia slides her card over to the cashier, smiling despite the situation Jenna has perceived.

“It’ll be alright. We’re fairly good at escaping. You’ll be okay when we get away, right?”

“They can’t blame me if they can’t catch a couple of littles, but you two are crazy... Crazy to come here and crazy to think you’ll get away.”

The transaction done, Jenna slides the card back and hands the bags of clothing to us from behind the counter. We step back and begin to head for the door. Before crossing the threshold, we bid our goodbyes.

“Thank you for the help.”

“Thanks for everything… And maybe… Visit a little joint called Solstice. Amelia could work some magic and get you a spot there. It’ll be better than this depressing place.”

“I… I should like that very much. I hope you escape Amelia, Witch…”

The smile radiating from her face was finally one that reached her eyes. As uncertain as she was of our ability to escape, she wanted – needed to believe we would. A shining hope in this dreary, despair ridden place.

As we once again passed through the door, I reactivated the spell. The awaiting Amazons outside overlooked us as we left the store behind. Their looks still hungrily pointed at the door. Awaiting the exit of littles that would never come to pass.

While walking I grab the bags from Amelia and upend them into one of the pouches I summon forth. She watches in open mouthed shock as the small bag consumed every article of clothing with room to spare.

“What!? What the heck!? That’s amazing!”

I chuckled at that, amused by the perspective of someone unused to such items. Commonplace in my dimension, this one lacks such commodities. With the job done, I de-manifest the pouch since this dress lacks a belt to hang it from.

“Amelia was ready to leave so we didn’t have to carry all that… But how about some window shopping?”

“Alright.”

She’d got me in the shopping spirit. Seeing what this place held would make for an interesting experience. I was here for it.

And interesting it was.

We spent another few hours just wandering the mall. Entering every store, roaming their aisles, and learning a bit about what Amazons purchase.

It was all huge; the products and the stores themselves. Every other store was tailored to Amazons.

Giant kitchen appliances, giant furniture, giant clothes, giant games, etc. Even a giant sex shop. Which we visited at Amelia’s insistence of course. I wasn’t interested. No, not at all…

With that out of our system, we began towards the exit.

But on the way, Amelia stopped me.

“We have to visit the ‘baby store’.”

I feel a smirk pull on my face. An easy setup.

“What? I thought you weren’t into the whole getting babied thing?”

Her face immediately goes red at the low hanging fruit. She stomps her foot and shakes her fists in her typical overacted outrage.

She’d had her fun earlier; who could blame me for having some myself?

“Amelia isn’t! Amelia hates it! Very much so! But this is a once in a lifetime opportunity. Littles don’t just walk into those stores, at least not with hopes of exiting free. Amelia wouldn’t even enter a store like this with Gale.”

“Gotcha, gotcha. We’ll go then.”

The store was located near the entrance. Littles R’ Us. The décor was a sickening pastel blue and pink. Being later in the evening, the place was full of Amazons. Some with and some without littles.

Walking through the doors, the two of us are immediately assaulted by the scent of powder. We cough lightly and step further in. Amelia knows she is safe. But that doesn’t stop her from instantly anxious. Still, she powers on.

Unsure exactly where we’re headed, we take it an aisle at a time. Starting on the right front-half of the store. Which to contrast our first store of the day, is a section for babyish clothing for littles.

Due to the store being made for a larger clientele, Amelia has to stretch her arms out and stand on the tips of her toes to sift through the racks. Which she does so, while giving a nervous laugh.

“You know, Amelia was a bit nervous coming to the mall. But that faded quick with you being here, Witch. But this shop… That feeling is coming back a bit. Just a little…”

“We can go, you don’t have to- “

“Amelia has to. Amelia feels… Obligated.”

That said, she smooths out the clothing she’d disturbed and moves further down. Past the childish onesies, pajamas, dresses, and overalls. Clothing sized for people that should be adults but styled for a younger crowd.

Several aisles of clothing later, and Amelia remains unusually quiet. Uneasiness in her features and mannerisms. Jumping at sound of Amazons calling out to each other or their littles. These sounds and the soft music overhead keeping us company through our journey.

After the last of the clothing, we enter a new section of the store. The scent of powder we’d grown accustomed to growing stronger yet. The start of the numerous aisles dedicated to diapers and the related supplies.

Amelia visibly pales looking at the countless packages before her. A herculean feat given the pallor of her skin since entering the store.

Diapers with fruits on them. Diapers with animals on them. Diapers with flowers on them. Diapers with aliens on them. Diapers with ghosts on them. Diapers with cartoons on them. Diapers with different colors. Diapers with different styles. Diapers with itching powder. Diapers with pleasure. Diapers with-

“Holy fuck…”

Amelia whispers, trailing off. She’s moved closer to the displays, inspecting the packages carefully. I move behind her to see what she’s reacted to. It doesn’t take long for me to understand.

Each package has a picture of the product. But also, a picture of the product on a model. Men and woman, all of which in their 20’s and 30’s. Their choice (or lack thereof) in underwear fully displayed. Some of the models stare ahead blankly with dumb, innocent smiles. Others worse yet stare at the camera with intelligent and fearful eyes contrasting the smile forced on their faces.

“We should move on, Amelia.”

Grabbing the girl’s hand, I pull her away. Away from the aisle. Away from that part of the store. She doesn’t resist but her vision is firmly planted on the faces we pass.

In the left-half of the store Amelia seems to snap out of it a bit. This section of the room appears to be equipment. Cribs, highchairs, strollers, etc. In many different styles and types. However, there seem to be two main categories. Childish and punishment oriented. The mix of colorful, playful, and comfortable furniture offset by the darker, more nefarious equipment with straps.

Amelia inspects the furniture with a morbid and fearful fascination. She moves quicker through this section of the store than the previous two.

Reaching the end, we arrive at a long line of screens stretched from the floor to the ceiling. At the very back of the store. I step forward, blocking Amelia’s view until I confirm that none of them contain hypnosis.

No reason to play hypnosis in a store where littles are already caught, I suppose. Nothing unusual could be detected. That is, aside from the very ads themselves.

Each screen plays a different ad for a product presumably found in the store. Much like with the diaper packages, the little actors appear to vary in their consciousness.

Some dumbly playing along; swinging toys, accepting spoonsful of mush from their loving captor, playing on a playground. You name it.

Others appear more defiant or embarrassed; being disciplined, forcefully displaying their used padded state to the camera, or breastfed despite the struggling of their smaller bodies. And more.

Amelia took all this in, eyes wide. Breath growing more ragged. As if viewing a window to her past trauma. She seems to be focused in on one ad in particular.

It is a girl. Maybe a year or two younger than her. Dirty blonde hair and brown eyes. Similar to Amelia in all regard aside from those features. Her eyes shine dumbly, reflecting the studio light overhead. Her short pastel purple dress doing nothing to hide the thick purple diaper around her waist. She sits atop a large stuffed animal just larger than her; her legs straddling the fuzzy bear.

I watch in confusion, wondering what this commercial is for. When suddenly the padding pushed against the stuffed creature begins to droop and sag and discolor. The diaper visibly appears to thrum, buzz, and shake. Setting the girl off as she eagerly and rabidly rubs herself against the bear beneath her.

Even without audio it is clear that she grunts and groans and whines with a raw animalistic passion. Desperate for the finish.

In no time at all she slumps down, seeming to breathe heavily. Words appear on the screen.

‘Good boys and girls need a reward every now and then… Now available, Softe: Pleasure Diapers for him and her’.

The ad pauses with a zoomed image of the girl’s face. Her thumb locked in her mouth. Doing little to hide the relaxed, content smile on her face.

I feel myself stare just as dumbly at the commercial as the girl stared at the camera. That was… Wow. I turn to Amelia, ready to comment on what was just witnessed but stop myself.

The fingers of her left hand gently stroke the screen while her right clutches the space above her heart. The emotions that flicker across her face are difficult to pin down. Horrified would be the best descriptor.

“That would’ve been Amelia… If not for…”

“…”

Without my enhanced hearing the words would’ve been impossible to hear. Her trailing sentence leaking softly from her inner thoughts.

I think it’s safe to say this store visit was a bit of a mistake. Time to salvage the day.

“This is the end of the store, how about we move on?”

“Uh y-yeah…”

Leading Amelia by the hand, we exit the store. And with it being so close to the exit we’re outside the mall quickly as well. With all the time spent inside, the day has moved on quick. Night encroaches and the sun will be setting shortly.

Even having left the mall and the oppressive store, she still seems depressed by the experience. Lost in deep, worried, and frantic thought.

This will call for drastic measures.

“You want to do something crazy?”

“Eeeh, it’s getting late. Amelia should probably go home…”

“No no no, we’re not ending the day on a note like that. It’s my turn to pick what we do.”

“Okay, fine. You win.”

With her half-hearted agreement, I lift her into a princess carry. Her surprised gasp turns to a scream as we shoot into the air like an arrow. Her arms tightening around my neck.

“WHAT WHAT WHAT HOLY SHIIIIIII- “

“Don’t bite your tongue, we’re almost there.”

Having heard that warning, Amelia’s ceases her external screams and likely continues them internally.

Another few seconds of fast climbing and we settle, high into the sky. Roughly 5,000 feet in the air. The skyscrapers of the city and flying birds far beneath us. The sun shines low on the horizon in the distance, painting the sea in a sparkling orange glow.

“What the hell is this!? What if we get caught, what if we fall!?”

“Haha, don’t be such a worrywart. I’ve made sure we’re completely invisible and we won’t fall. Now open your eyes and look.”

Shakily the girl in my arms opens her eyes and takes in the beautiful scenery. The tension in her body slides out of her as she breathes out in wonder.

“Wow… It’s amazing. It’s all so small up here… Do you do this often?”

“Sometimes. It helps me feel better so…”

“Ah… Sorry about that.”

“Don’t be, I’d rather hear thanks over an apology any day of the week.”

“Aah, thank you. For doing this and giving me an amazing day.”

Watching the world below, the minutes trickle by as we remain high above the world. Carefully I begin to descend as an idea crosses my mind.

“This day isn’t over yet. How about a sunset?”

“Hm… Only if Amelia can get a snack…”

“Easy.”

“Take us to the boardwalk on the west. Gale and I went once. They have great ice cream.”

Following Amelia’s instructions, I drop us before the entrance to the boardwalk. I place her back on her two feet and she stumbles, taking a few shaky steps before she reorients herself.

She leads us through the crowd of Amazons, to a relatively calm spot overlooking the beach. Amazons and littles play and frolic in the warm water and sandy shore. Some littles even seem unattended, a nice change of pace from the sights we’ve seen today.

Carefully, I sit down; legs dangling over the edge.

“Amelia will be right back, don’t move!”

“Where would I go!?”

With a laugh she jogs off, towards the buildings situated on the raised wooden platform. After making sure she’s still covered by the spell, I lay down on my back, staring up at the reddish-orange evening sky.

There were some hiccups, but it was a good day. Hopefully Amelia had a good time.

Really though, this dimension is so weird. These Amazons treat those smaller than them as children. But also, are okay with doling out harsh punishments and… Whatever the fuck that final ad was.

I’ve not quite seen anything like it. It’s interesting. It’s curious. It’s odd.

It’s madness.

If they ever showed up here… The untapped power…

Stop.

Everything is fine. Don’t think about it.

Don’t obsess.

That aside, the sunset here is just as beautiful as the ones back home.

I wonder what Elizabeth would say.

“Huff… Huff… Amelia is… Back!”

Still on the ground, I turn my head and verify that is the case. Amelia, out of breath, holds out a white ice-cream to me. Hers, a smaller one, held in her other hand.

“Are you alright?”

“Amelia… needed to run back to keep them from melting all over… Amelia’s hands. Whooo… The man kept forgetting about Amelia while he was serving Amelia… Your magic was… Huff… Too good…”

I sit up and gratefully accept the cone. She takes a seat next to me, carefully sitting to as not fall or drop her frozen treat. Then she breathes deeply and lets out a long exhale. Finally, having caught her breath.

“Do you need me to check that?”

“Nah, this place is safe. It’s a little friendly brand.”

As if proving a point, the girl takes a large bite out of her near perfect sphere of chocolate ice cream. I follow suit, giving mine a tentative lick. Worried about the overwhelming sweetness but not wanting to offend my guide/friend.

However…

“That’s not too sweet. How did you do that?”

“Ha, Amelia didn’t do anything. That’s an Amazon cone. Amelia figured that would better suit your taste. Is it good?”

“It’s perfect, this is great. Thanks!”

“Aw it’s nothing. The least Amelia could do for today.”

At that, we enter a comfortable silence. Enjoying our respective ice creams, obtaining brain freeze, and watching the sun sink slowly down the horizon.

Before I know it, the ice cream is gone along with the crispy cone it resided in. Amelia of course finished ahead of me, in record time. Noticing I’m done, Amelia speaks up. Almost hesitantly.

“Could Amelia ask something personal…?”

“Go for it.”

“Are you sure, don’t feel like you have to.”

“It can’t be that bad, let’s hear it.”

“Okay… What did Franz tell you to get you to come back? You two were in there alone for a while.”

Lowering my torso back to the ground, I think. How to sum it up and put it simply. A few moments of humming, hrming, and deep thought is what it takes for the words to form.

“He helped me realize a few things. And since our talk, I’ve done a bit more reflection.”

“About what?”

“Hm… Amelia, how many people do you think a person gets close to in their life? Really and truly close.”

“Amelia is… Not sure. Anywhere from one to ten perhaps?”

“That sounds reasonable, but what if you live longer than a single lifetime. How many people then? Twenty? A hundred? A thousand? Tens of thousands?”

“It would be a lot.”

“Yeah… And it always felt like I gave a piece of myself to anyone that grew close to me. Then when they died, that piece died with them. Never to return. Before I knew it, I’d given away so much of myself. The hollow feeling in my chest, in my heart hurt more than any physical wound. I felt empty, monstrous, inhuman.”

“Oh… Witch…”

“I was too absorbed in the pain. I’d failed to see that I wasn’t just giving myself away. They’d all given a piece of themselves to me in return. Their passing was sad, terribly so. But the good times I’ve shared with them will never fade. The pieces of them live on, in my heart.”

Amelia smiles, satisfied with this answer. Leaning back herself, she joins me in laying on the ground. Her arms outstretched above her.

“That’s nice. Amelia is lucky then.”

“How so?”

“Even after Amelia is gone… Amelia won’t really be gone. Not completely. It’s kind of reassuring in a way.”

“I’m glad you think so. Anyway, you had your question. Now it’s my turn.”

“Uh oh.”

“Are you sure you’re feeling alright from the mall trip? Don’t hold anything back, alright. You’ve heard my baggage; you don’t have to hold yours in.”

At that prompt, she pauses. Much in the same way I’d had to think and process my feelings, she appears to be doing the same.

“Maybe Amelia didn’t really know how bad it was out there. For littles.”

“What do you mean?”

“Amelia lives an isolated life. Not really going out. Even before you arrived; Amelia and Gale would only really hang out at Amelia’s house, Gale’s house, or Solstice. It’s safer that way, you know.”

“What about your Amazon party missions or whatever, for the LRS?”

“Nothing bad really happens in the party daycare. Aside from littles most showing up to the parties with their minds wiped, they don’t get the worse end of the little treatment from the party nannies or maids.”

“I see.”

“Seeing all that punishment equipment, the faces of suffering littles on… Diaper packages, and those ads… It was a lot. A lot that Amelia’s been protected from.”

“Gale?”

“She cares about Amelia tons. She knows Amelia’s sensitive to that stuff, from when Amelia was caught. Hell, we have those kinds of ads blocked. Our ‘for show’ nursery doesn’t have those packages on display, no punishment or ‘pleasure’ devices, nothing too offensive.”

“She saved you and others from bad situations. Situations where those things are used gleefully. She probably doesn’t want you bearing a huge burden. I understand if that’s the case...”

“The cat’s outta the bag now… Amelia can’t stop thinking about littles that are forced to use those… Those… things. Can’t stop thinking about what would’ve happened if Gale hadn’t saved Amelia…”

“There’s no use letting yourself be consumed by ‘what ifs’. I’ve spent several lifetimes like that. The two of you are making positive change in this world. You should focus on the good.”

I lay a reassuring hand on Amelia’s shoulder. Which she accepts with a grateful expression. That expression sours slightly as tears leak from the corner of her eyes. Rolling down her face and falling to the dirt. She turns her face away, quickly rubbing her eyes.

“Is Amelia really living…? Or is Amelia just surviving…?”

“We can have days like this again. You don’t have to owe me or anything, I had fun. It’s-”

“Amelia wants a life! Not just a day! Is Amelia not allowed that!?”

“…”

“Living on eggshells, afraid that any day Amelia could lose everything. You, Franz… Gale… It’s too much, too, too… Too much to bear.”

My mind races. What should I say? What can I do?

The poor girl sniffles, trying to hold back the floodgates. Her mind taking a dark path. The hand I’ve reassuringly placed on her shoulder feels empty, like a bogus gesture.

A glimmer of hope, an idea, builds up. I have no idea if it’s a good idea or not. However, if it’ll make my friend feel better… Help her gain the life she seeks… Then…

“Amelia. I can’t promise anything. It depends solely on you and your latent potential… With that said, would you wish to become my student?”

Chapter 17: Disciple of the [[Witch]]

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
On 10/1/2021 at 4:56 AM, Moon3ye said:

I LOVE this chapter. This was so ENJOYABLE. Oh god I wouldn't have thought of using the magic of Hexe to trick the Amazons like that, different, discreet, sneaky, but so direct in a restaurant known for its traps. BRILLIANT.

Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed that aspect. To be honest it was fun to write!

On 10/1/2021 at 11:20 AM, Bluebird67 said:

Liked that a lot! Nice break from the heavy stuff.

On 10/7/2021 at 5:09 AM, Cya said:

A very fun and seemingly lighthearted chapter when compared to everything else I've read so far in this story. It definitely put a smile on my face when they literally got up and walked out of the dinner while the waitress was chewing out the chef in the kitchen. Nicely done!

I'm glad you enjoyed, and I think a nice break from heavy stuff is important. I wouldn't want to depress anyone! It also makes it hurt all the more when the downtime from pain ends...

On 10/2/2021 at 2:28 AM, YourFNF said:

Brilliant! And amazing job keeping. If some one forcibly shoved a hand down my pants or a friends I wouldn't have been able to resist telekentically flinging them across the room.... Assuming I had abilities like Witch...

On 10/1/2021 at 9:45 AM, TerranV said:

Good chapter. 

Tsk tsk, how rude of that chef to talk to paying customers like that. One star, do not recommend.?

Not a very good establishment. Rated highly by Amazons, but very low from littles (at least for customer service).

We are once again back, with the latest chapter. Per the poll, it'll be full chapter releases.

I hope it was worth the wait!

Thank you all for continuing to read and support the story with your views and comments.

There is still a final Halloween trick up my sleeve that I hope to have out before the month ends. One that I believe everyone will enjoy quite thoroughly.

Until then!

• Like 6
  • ImprobableLemon changed the title to The [[Witch]] - Chapter 17 (10/20/21)

It was a really good chapter. 

Unfortunately Amelia was shown a world where she can never live without help, survive maybe but not live.

I hope Witch can really teach her something.

19 hours ago, ImprobableLemon said:

Is Amelia really living…? Or is Amelia just surviving…?”

Not nearly as bad as this nightmare world but yep.. I know the feeling.... There are some good days but like... A lot of the time you have to keep moving cause there's nothing else.

• Like 1

I love the idea of Witch making Amelia her apprentice. This reminds me of the old saying "Teach a man to fish, you can feed him for life." It can only help Amelia and truly aid the organization she works with. Nicely done!

Extra Chapter #1: Halloween

If I’m being completely honest, this feels a little insulting.

The thought crosses my mind while checking my reflection in the mirror.

How exactly did this happen again?

Truthfully, I know fully well how this happened. But to really understand, you’d have to go back.

Back to the start of the month…

Amelia had started getting into a festive spirit of sorts. If you’d visited her apartment the day before the start of the month, and then the day after; you wouldn’t believe it to be the same place.

Pumpkins, bats, ghosts and ghouls, and leaves the color of amber. In paper and plastic, these objects were strewn around the space. Hanging from the ceiling, displayed on shelves, in corners of the room. Blankets and pillows on the couch swapped out for ones with swirling leaves. Rags in the kitchen and bathroom swapped similarly for ones decorated in smiling pumpkins. She’d changed the look of the apartment everywhere.

I had questions of course. This imagery was something unheard of in my dimension.

Excitedly and with much vigor she’d explained the concept of ‘October’ and ‘Halloween’ to me. The changing leaves, spooky media, apple cider, pumpkins and carving, candy, and more. She spoke at length about this holiday and time of year that she proclaimed her favorite.

With her explanation I was able to understand. And also connect it in a way to the festivities of home. The harvest before the great freeze was a celebrated event in roughly the same time of year. There was less fanfare and commercialization, but there was alcohol. So, so, so many ‘spirits’.

After the explanation, Amelia smiled devilishly. An idea having brewed within her. I was weary of course; that look was something I’d begun to associate with things I’d be less than ecstatic about.

Noticing my apprehension, Amelia quickly jumped into damage control mode. She sold it as a simple and fun time. A way to involve myself in the holiday and get the full experience. She could even use it to give me the ‘little experience’ she promised over the Summer. We could make it a double date. Amelia and Gale with Franz and myself.

Foolishly I’d agreed. Knowing that if I were to suffer, at least Franz would be there to suffer alongside me. Also, I was weak to the pitiful and sad look Amelia gave me. Curse those eyes…

Those three did planning and prep. Purposefully leaving me out of it for a surprise. It was only a week before the event that I learned of my fate.

We were to go Trick or Treating. An event where littles and Amazon children parade around the city and suburbs obtaining candy while dressed as monsters.

My costume was of course hand picked by Amelia and Gale. I’d rolled my eyes at their choice and gone along with it, much to their delight. In exchange I was allowed to choose Franz’s costume. I’d not gone easy on him of course. Small revenge for his support in Amelia and Gale’s hijinks.

Alas.

Today was that day… Halloween…

I’d spent the later half of the day at Gale’s house while waiting for Amelia and Gale to return from the Halloween party their LRS alter-egos had been invited to.

With the time for their return ticking down, I’d finally decided to get into costume.

Thus, bringing the story of how I’d found myself in this situation full circle.

The costume had seemed benign when Amelia and Gale first presented it. Looking at myself in the mirror, I was having second thoughts on that first reaction.

It’s a ‘witch’ costume.

Ha. Ha.

It consists of a very short purple and black dress that ends at my upper thighs with long sleeves that end in a jagged pattern. Black spiderweb patterns overlap purple fabric around my stomach. The bottom of the dress flares out, full of ruffles. On my feet are a pair of childish black boots. And atop my head is, of course, this world’s stereotypical pointy black hat.

The only thing keeping me from being mad about this, is knowing what Franz will be showing up in. If it looks even a fraction as good as I believe it will, this will all be worth it.

Surely.

I hear the garage door open and the roar of Gale’s car as it enters. Then nothing until the car doors open and close.

They’ve yet to see me in costume. And actually, I’ve not seen them in theirs either. Franz and I spent the early part of the day together. That interaction much more adult than what was about to take place tonight.

Excitement building, I quickly and carefully head for the living room. The outfit and boots making walking a bit difficult.  The door opens and Gale walks in carrying Amelia on her hip.

We stop, seconds ticking by as we look each other up and down. Then we burst into laughter. The ridiculousness of our outfits sending us into a fit.

Both girls are dressed as their alter egos, while also donning their costumes. Technically a double costume.

Gale wears jeans and a flannel shirt doing its best to contain her fake breasts. Overlapping the makeup her alter ego wears is black painted on stitching. Straw pokes out from the ends of her sleeves, neck hole, and where her jeans meet her brown boots. A scarecrow.

Amelia wears a large, poofy, orange fabric. Darker lines run vertical down the length of the costume. It covers her entire body save for the legs and arms that poke out. An orange and green pacifier hangs from a clip near her neck hole. The hat typically seated atop her head is replaced with an orange hat with a green stem. A pumpkin.

“I was almost mad about this costume… But seeing the two of you I think I might’ve got off lightly.”

“What’re you talking about? We were a hit! We won the costume contest!”

“Ugh don’t remind Amelia, it was hell! Torture!”

The small girl held against her taller girlfriend’s side runs her hands down her face. Bemoaning her experience at the party. Gale scoffs, a wide grin forming on her face. The fake stitches giving an even wider appearance.

“It wasn’t that bad, and I was there to keep my little pumpkin safe.”

“She said that… Every! Single! Time! Someone asked about our costumes! Set me down, I can’t stand you!”

“Ha ha ha! Alright, alright. Down you go pumpkin pants.”

The Amazon carefully sets Amelia down on her feet. She stretches and soon after waddles over to the couch, throwing herself into it to decompress.

Gale closes in on me in a few steps and kneels down to my level.

Quickly, with both hands, she flips my dress up with a smirk. Displaying my choice in underwear. My eyebrows raise in response.

“You want a picture? It’ll last longer.”

“Pft, you wish. Amelia’s the only girl for me. Even if she’s turned to a pumpkin. Just checking to see if you need help with the final piece of your costume.”

“And that was easier than asking?”

With ease, the larger woman yoinks me into the air. Holding me against her hip much like she’d held Amelia earlier. In response to my question, she gives a laugh.

“It was more fun than asking. Let’s get you ready before Franz gets here.”

The Amazon carries me through the house and into Amelia’s ‘for show’ nursery. She sets me atop the plush changing table and pushes me into a laying position with her index finger.

Gale bends down, opening a large sliding door beneath the table. I hear her set several objects onto the table and lean forward slightly to get a look. A container of wipes, powder, and a massive purple and black diaper with the same spiderweb pattern as my costume.

I lean back again, and feel the larger woman reach into my dress and pull my black panties down my legs. As a piece of my usual outfit, they disappear. Joining my clothes. Then I jump slightly at the feeling of the cold wet fabric being wiped around my nether regions.

“Oooh god that’s cold…”

“Poor baby, poor baby. You took it better than Amelia. She absolutely loses it haha.”

White, scented powder is then sprinkled around my lower half and massaged in. With that done, Gale lifts my legs and bottom off the table, sliding the unfolded diaper beneath me and pulling the skirt up. My butt sinks into the soft padding. She pulls the front of the garment over and secures it with two large tapes, one on each side. Gale then slides a finger on each side, pulling at the leg gatherers and ensuring the fit. Satisfied she gives the front of my new underwear a pat.

I sit up and give my legs an inquisitive press together. The diaper absolutely prevents that; walking in this would be a feat in of itself. It’s not uncomfortable, and Gale did a good job from what I can tell.

“At my age you kind of stop caring about modesty and things like that, but this was certainly the oddest way someone has seen me naked.”

“Glad to be of help then. Let’s get back to the pumpkin princess.”

Once again, she lifts me up and carries me out in a similar position. We enter the living room and Gale stands in front of the couch where Amelia has spread out. She sets me down on bowlegged unsteady feet. Carefully and with little grace I waddle to the couch and sit alongside Amelia.

She of course laughs and giggles gleefully.

“Ahaha! That certainly completes the outfit! You look like such a baby right now!”

“Do I hear someone throwing stones in a glass house? I remember a certain little girl needing her ‘Mummy’ to change her twice at the Halloween party not long ago…”

At that admission from Gale, Amelia’s laughs cuts off in a gasp. Her face going the usual embarrassed crimson. She fidgets and crinkles in her seat, looking every bit ready to refute the statement. As she opens her mouth, Gale quickly and expertly shoves the pacifier in.

“That’s better… Now how about some pictures of you two cuties to celebrate and remember the night!”

Behind the pacifier Amelia continues to blush with raised eyebrows, mumbling embarrassedly. I take the lead and hop off the couch. Then grab Amelia’s hand and get her down as well.

“How about the two of you sit in front of the fireplace, we can get a few good ones there I think.”

And so, that is what we did. Gale got in the photographer’s spirit; taking pictures from various angles and barking out pose orders. To her credit, Amelia complied, albeit with some prodding required. By the end of the session Gale had probably accrued enough pictures on her phone to fill an album.

With a pop, Amelia removes the drool-soaked pacifier from her mouth and glares with manufactured anger at her girlfriend.

“Amelia has had enough of this nonsense! Amelia would like to slowly die on the couch while we wait for Franz.”

“I guess I’ve tortured you enough tonight. It’s your own fault for looking so damn cute when you’re embarrassed though.”

I roll my eyes happily at the sight of their obvious flirting. Amelia on the other hand is sent into another fit of blushes.

According to Amelia’s wishes we jump on the couch and Amelia finds a channel playing a scary film. Something about ghosts I believe. It’s certainly interesting to see this world’s take on specters.

Of the three of us, Amelia seems the most involved in the movie. The moment things started being thrown around the room in the movie she paled visibly. Then when the ghost started speaking through a little, she threw herself into Gale’s side. The larger girl patting her on the back sympathetically, still with a smirk.

It was during a commercial break that Amelia spoke up, her voice quivering.

“W-Witch… You w-would probably know. A-Are ghosts r-r-real…?”

“Hm… In my world they were quite common. Only the strong could interact with the physical world, however. Ethereal beings with a strong will or who held great power in life.”

“W-What about this dimension… Have you… H-Have you seen any g-ghosts here!?

“That’s a tough one. I haven’t seen any in the time I’ve been here. But I also haven’t seen anyone die. No idea what process a soul undergoes in this dimension during death…”

With a sigh of relief, Amelia sinks back into her seat. Cuddling close to Amelia, less worried of a ghost attack.

I can’t help myself.

“… But they could still be out there…”

The color my little friend had managed to reobtain is once again gone. She jumps atop Gale, worming her shivering body into her girlfriend’s arms.

“Alright, alright… As much as I love Amelia acting all needy and cuddly let’s not scare her too much too soon. The night’s just getting started.”

“Sorry, Amelia’s reactions are too much. I couldn’t possibly resist.”

“I understand, it’s enough to get drunk on.”

We share a laugh as the movie starts up again, watching half heartedly as Amelia is drawn in. Despite her self-proclaimed love of the season and holiday, it turns out she is quite the scaredy cat.

Before we knew it, the movie was at an end. The ghost had been vanquished by a priest during a harrowing finale. Amelia wiped sweat off her brow and sighed in relief. Her small body losing the tension it had accrued over the course of the movie.

Ding-Dong.

“KYAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!”

Amelia shrieks, with a look of pure terror. Gale and I both jump. Whether it was due to the doorbell or Amelia’s cry of terror I’m uncertain.

“It’s probably Franz, I’ll get it.”

I jump up and waddle for the front door. Crinkling all the way. Leaving Gale to console the panicked and frantic Amelia. With the peephole on the Amazon sized door being so high, I enhance my vision with a bit of magic and look through the door. Inadvertently a smile pulls at the corners of my mouth.

It’s Franz alright.

And he’s in costume.

I unlock the door and swing it open. I look up at Franz, the smile still on my face. He looks down at me, the grimace on his face twists upward.

Gale is a scarecrow and Amelia is a pumpkin. That is a matching pair of costumes.

I am a witch. What do witches in this world have?

Familiars. Franz is a cat. A witch’s black cat familiar.

The man wears shiny black shoes and black slacks with a black button up shirt. A black cat ears headband sits on his head, tucked into his white hair. He’s painted black whiskers on his cheeks. I don’t ask him to turn around to verify if he’s put on the tail. This is perfect enough, even without it.

“I must say, you look quite adorable, Witch.”

“And you look very… Domesticated.”

“… Touché.”

We begin walking for the living room where our friends wait. Seeing the trouble I’m having walking, Franz picks me up, setting me in the crook of his right arm.

We cross the doorway into the living room and the two girls perk up. We look at each other. The pumpkin patch crew and the stereotype witch team.

The room explodes into fresh laughter. Even the stoic Franz releases a particularly hearty chuckle.

Once we gain enough control over ourselves, Gale pushes us to action.

“We’re all here, we should get a move on. Trick or treat started a bit ago. And I know Amelia wants to collect as much candy as possible.”

“Amelia has waited all month for this! All! Month!”

With that declaration, we head for the garage. Gale pulls two strollers from storage, one pink the other purple. Amelia and I are strapped in, the nylon pulled taut against our diapered bottoms. The device seemingly built to constantly remind the user of the state of their underwear.

Clear of the garage, we head down the sidewalk. Off on our journey to satiate Amelia’s sweet tooth for the year.

~~~

“Trick or treat!”

“Oh my, what an adorable set of costumes! And you match!”

“Trick or treat!”

“How cute…”

“Trick or treat!”

“Aw, a widdle pumpkin and witch!”

Again and again. Over and over. Amelia and I shouted the magic words, and the Amazons delivered their treasures upon us.

Amazons and their littles flocked the streets. Dressed in costumes and begging for candy alongside us. It was a staggering sight to behold.

Amelia, who would usually be beyond embarrassed at the treatment she was receiving was playing her part perfectly. Could it be the training she has taken part in to maintain her cover? Or could it be the candy motivating her?

As that thought crossed my mind, we pulled up to a particularly fancy and luxurious house.

“It’s showtime…”

I barely made out the words whispered by Amelia. With a look of concentration on her face she stares out at nothing. It passes and she settles back down, looking excitedly to the home as we draw closer.

We arrive at the screen door and an older Amazon in her 40’s sits on a stool. A cauldron of candy placed next to her on a small table. Amelia speaks up first, giving her best performance of the night.

“Twick or tweat!”

“Trick or treat!”

The lady peers at the four of us overjoyed.

“Ah, Ms. Farston and little Allie! It’s wonderful to see you! The two of you knock it out of the park every year with your costumes.”

She throws out the names of Amelia and Gale’s alter egos. Apparently knowing their work aliases.

“It’s good to see you as well Mary. We’re hitting the usual spots this year.”

“That’s lovely, I wish the two of you luck this evening!”

The pleasantries out of the way, Mary digs around in her cauldron. Eventually she pulls out two large bars of chocolate. Amelia shivers in anticipation as a bar enters each of our sacks.

Before the screen door closes, Amelia speaks up. Thumb entering her mouth and a shy expression on her face. Her free hand wetly squishes the padding her bottom is wrapped in.

“Awwie go pee-pee, mommy!”

Mary stops in her tracks, an ‘aww’ forming on her lips. She plucks another chocolate bar from her cauldron and places it into Amelia’s sack.

“She’s such a little cutie, I hope you don’t mind me spoiling her like this.”

“It’s no problem at all, ma’am. She’s a good little girl; she could use a little spoiling. Have a good evening!”

We roll down the brick path back to the sidewalk. Amelia laughs lightly to herself, removing the thumb from her mouth and wiping it on her orange costume. Speaking softly to herself once again.

“Heh, too easy…”

I think I’ve found the answer to my previous question.

Gale leads us to a secluded section of the street and kneels before the stroller she’d been pushing with Amelia seated inside.

She slips a finger past the bottom of the costume and into Amelia’s sodden garment.

“Do you wanna head back? You’re fairly wet.”

“Amelia is nowhere near satisfied enough! Trick or treating in a wet diaper is a small price to pay for a surplus of candy.”

“I can not say that I have witnessed this side of Amelia before... Has she been hypnotized?”

Franz speaks up, with a minor look of confusion. Gale laughs, standing up.

“Ha, no. She’s a little sugar gremlin. She’d do anything for candy, even if it means pissing her baby pants and putting on a show.”

“Hey! Don’t say it like that!”

The little all but shouts from her position in the stroller. Cheeks certainly red.

~~~

After several hours of walking up and down the streets, we’d now found ourselves on the edge of the suburb. Few houses were giving out candy and even fewer Amazons with their littles were strolling around. It had the appearance of a ghost town.

We were about to turn around and strike out for new lands but decided to hit up one final house in the area.

It was a rather plain looking house. Unassuming.

The light was on though; so clearly, they were giving out candy.

“Trick or treat!”

We parroted the words that came so easily. Having repeated them ad nauseum this night.

The door opens slowly, with a creak.

An Amazon woman in her early 30’s wearing a small smile and a tan dress is revealed in the doorway. A pale, gaunt little in a long white dress stands at her side. Looking up at the Amazon beside her and holding onto the bottom of the larger woman’s dress.

“Ah… Hello. It’s good to see trick or treaters. Not many have come here tonight…”

“This part of the suburb is a bit out of the way. Are you new to the area?”

Franz replies. The woman perks up slightly, seeming to welcome the conversation.

“Yeah, I moved here a few months ago. I… I just needed a change of scenery.”

She hesitates, turmoil reflected in her eyes. The girl next to her steps closer, folding her arms around the Amazon’s leg while closing her eyes.

The woman shakes her head. Burying the sadness in her expression and forcing the smile on her face to become more genuine.

“Never mind me, the four of you look great. It really makes me happy that you came out here… You should take the rest of the candy.”

“Are you sure? What if- “

“It’s alright. I don’t think anyone else is coming tonight. I think I’ll… Call it for tonight.”

She cuts Gale off, opening the door and upending her bowl of candy equally into our sacks.

“Thank you!”

“Have a good rest of your evening.”

The screen door closes, and she stands on the other side. Waving to us as we walk back to the sidewalk. The little next to her, nowhere to be seen.

Gale sprints ahead, pushing Amelia fast down the street. Laughing maniacally while Amelia shouts in horror for her to slow down.

Franz and I trail slowly behind at our leisure. Chuckling at their antics. A good distraction from the scene I’d just witnessed.

I can’t stop thinking about it. I won’t be able to. Something must be done.

“Can you stop for a second, Franz.”

“Of course, what is it?”

“I want to do something for them.”

I say, gesturing at the house we’d just departed from. He furrows his brow.

“Them? You mean that woman?”

“Yeah… Can you run back and give her this? Tell her it’s good to eat before bed or something.”

I grab a wrapped chocolate from my bag. After giving it a quick enchantment, I hand it over to Franz. Dutifully he jogs back to the house. He rings the doorbell, the woman answers, and he hands over the candy. The woman appears surprised but accepts it.

They part and Franz returns, once again pushing the stroller.

“Are you going to explain what just went on?”

“I’m just a sucker for a good reunion is all.”

~~~

Trick or treat had finally come to a close. Amelia, Gale, Franz, and I were back at Gale’s house. Viewing the spoils of war.

With our bags combined, Amelia had accrued quite the motherload of candy.

“This is the part I’ve been dreading.”

I lamented. Standing before the stacks and piles of candy. I reach forward, to the floor. Where the shadows cast by the candy lay. Tearing them from the sweets, I compressed the dark mass. Adding more and more shadows. Compressing all the while.

Leaving me with a small black sphere which I chewed up and quickly swallowed. The mixed flavor of hundreds of pieces of candy all rolled into one graced my tongue. I blanched, the sugar overwhelming.

A fair bit of the candy was safe. But there were candies laden with laxatives, diuretics, and other fun little poisons harmful to littles.

I purified the lot of it, making it safe for Amelia to consume in mass qualities.

“You’re the best. Amelia can’t thank you enough.”

“I don’t get the love of candy, but consider it thanks for fulfilling your months long bargain.”

“Did you have a good time? Did you… Like the treatment?”

“Hm… I had fun. But I always have fun with you guys. It might not be for me; I don’t think I got much from it.”

Gale shrugs, throwing in her two cents.

“You don’t need that kind of half-assed treatment to feel liked or cared for. We’re here for you.”

“I suppose you’re right. Really, I am more than satisfied right now. Thank you, everyone.”

The four of us basked in the warm glow of the family we’d found in one another.

Even if it may not last.

The memory and these feelings exist carved within each of us.

And across the suburb. In a plain house, a woman eyed the candy she’d been given.

That white haired black cat had come back after their visit and gifted her this candy. Informing her that it’s best enjoyed before sleep.

Oh well, he’d given it to her. Might as well not waste it.

So, she’d unwrapped it and placed it in her mouth. The chocolate melted fast against her tongue. The flavor agreeing with her Amazon tastebuds.

It seemed to leave a warm feeling in her stomach. But perhaps that was just the warm feeling of receiving kindness from a stranger.

She finished her nighttime chores. Bathroom used, teeth brushed, etc.

After she slipped under the covers. Thinking about how Halloween was always her favorite holiday, and the fun they’d shared celebrating together.

It brought a tear to her eye. One that was blinked away by the closing of her heavy lids as she drifted off to a fast sleep.

Then…

Her eyes opened. It was a familiar scene. Home. Her old home.

She walked through the rooms, hesitating before a decorated door. Internally fearing what she would see.

She pushed it open hesitantly.

Held within the room was not medical equipment.

No nurses.

It was a nursery. Her nursery. Like before the...

Akin to a blur, a little in a long white dress flew into her arms. Feeling more real than any dream before.

Slowly.

Certainly.

Her arms wrapped around the small girl.

And like windchimes, a soft voice spoke. Its familiarity setting her cold heart ablaze.

“Mommy!”

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

On 10/20/2021 at 6:10 PM, Tailie said:

Now it gets real interesting. More, please!

On 10/20/2021 at 6:44 PM, Guilend said:

I loved this chapter. I do hope to see the Betweener again. I wonder what her reaction would be to the diapered Amazon waitress. 

It was worth the wait. 

I'm glad you found it worth the wait and enjoyed it. I'm sure we'll see her again in some capacity...

On 10/21/2021 at 3:17 AM, Moon3ye said:

It was a really good chapter. 

Unfortunately Amelia was shown a world where she can never live without help, survive maybe but not live.

I hope Witch can really teach her something.

On 10/21/2021 at 12:08 PM, YourFNF said:

Not nearly as bad as this nightmare world but yep.. I know the feeling.... There are some good days but like... A lot of the time you have to keep moving cause there's nothing else.

I think everyone has felt like Amelia in some capacity at some point in their lives. I'm glad people enjoyed it and could understand the feeling.

On 10/26/2021 at 11:22 AM, Cya said:

I love the idea of Witch making Amelia her apprentice. This reminds me of the old saying "Teach a man to fish, you can feed him for life." It can only help Amelia and truly aid the organization she works with. Nicely done!

That's a good application of the saying. I'm glad you enjoyed the chapter.

Alright, here we are. I finished the fabled and promised Halloween chapter on time!

If people want to know where in the story this extra chapter takes place, probably some time between chapters 19/20 and the end of the story. Since it is a future event I've kept it pretty spoiler free.

I hope you enjoy this fun little romp of a chapter. Thanks again to everyone who continues to read and comment on this story, I'll see you in the next week or two with the next installment.

• Like 5
  • ImprobableLemon changed the title to The [[Witch]] - Halloween Special (10/31/21)
On 10/31/2021 at 4:54 PM, ImprobableLemon said:

And like windchimes, a soft voice spoke. Its familiarity setting her cold heart ablaze.

“Mommy!”

Ohhhh

Ohhh

Gods...

That twist!

3 hours ago, Hopsalot said:

I’m a little confused and probably a bit forgetful. Where do we know the little in the white dress from and who is the woman that’s being called mommy?

Oh! Was the little a ghost?

Don't worry, this has not yet been explicitly mentioned.

4 hours ago, Hopsalot said:

I’m a little confused and probably a bit forgetful. Where do we know the little in the white dress from and who is the woman that’s being called mommy?

Oh! Was the little a ghost?

20 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

Don't worry, this has not yet been explicitly mentioned.

Without explicitly saying anything or giving too much away...

While the events do occur in the overarching narrative, this story is self-contained. Any confusion may be cleared up by re-reading starting at this part near the end:

On 10/31/2021 at 4:54 PM, ImprobableLemon said:

After several hours of walking up and down the streets, we’d now found ourselves on the edge of the suburb. Few houses were giving out candy and even fewer Amazons with their littles were strolling around. It had the appearance of a ghost town.

If there's any confusion after that feel free to shoot me a message. I can give further hints or outright say it there.

While I'm here, the next chapter should be released towards the end of the week. I'll try to have another one as well next week before I do a bit of a disappearing trick over the Thanksgiving holiday.

• Like 1

“Really…? You would do that for Amelia?”

She says while wiping tears that formed unwittingly in the corner of her eyes.

“Yeah, now let’s hurry it up. We should get this done before I change my mind.”

This is an impulsive decision. Bestowing magic to someone from this world. A place lacking in widespread magical use.

It could grant her the ability to live her life as she pleases. But it could very well lead her down a path of persecution and ruin. If she were to be found out…

Maybe she won’t have the potential. Don’t overthink it.

I jump up and dust myself off. Sand and dirt particles from our spot overlooking the beach sprinkle into the wind. Then I offer a hand to Amelia which she accepts.

“So… Urm…  What do we do now?”

“Leave it to me.”

Reaching forward with an open palm, I place my hand over her chest.

Seconds begin to tick by as the lengthy incantation runs in my mind.

“Amelia has to say, this is a little awkward. Wait… You’ve done this before right? Amelia isn’t a guinea pig is she!?”

“Plenty of times. Some need help dragging their latent abilities forth.”

“What makes you think this will work anyway? Amelia isn’t from your world, why would Amelia have abilities or powers?”

“Even in this world all living things appear to have gates. Spiritual, intangible organs capable of processing magic. Internally or externally. They’re in severe disuse, but they’re there. With that train of thought I’m fairly certain this will unlock something in you… That is if you’d stop interrupting!”

“Sorry, sorry! Amelia will stop now.”

Despite what I’d said, the words flashing through my head cease. The spell done. A dark glow envelopes the hand hovering over Amelia.

I plunge the hand further forward. Into her body. It slips through the flesh with ease.

“Oooh cold! That’s so cold!”

Amelia exclaims. Seemingly not otherwise bothered by the arm buried half-forearm deep in her chest.

Rummaging around I try and feel for something to bring forth from within her. An ability or talent buried deep inside her.

It brushes up against my hand. Something cold. Colder than the space it resides in. Something to drag out. I grab hold and tug. Grunting with effort as it fights to remain sealed.

However, with countless millennium of experience the fight is easily won.

My arm flies from her chest. The force I’d been pulling with sending me backpedaling. Rather than exit, what I’d grabbed onto prefers to settle into her body. Merging with her and becoming a source of strength.

I step back, surveying my work. Appraising Amelia’s power.

“Ah. Of course…”

“What? What is it?”

Could it be the guiding hand of fate?

For our paths to cross and for it to lead to this.

“You have some sorcerer potential. And even more so as an artificer.”

“Awesome! That’s great! Uh… What is an artificer?”

“Someone that uses magic to create magical tools and artifacts. Your tinkering may have had an influence on your potential… Or your potential had an influence on your hobbies.”

“Thank you, Witch! This is the best! Amelia is beyond overjoyed!”

The girl dances slightly in place. Clearly happy with the outcome.

Let’s see how happy she’ll be in a moment… There’s one final thing to do.

“There’s something else we have to do, Amelia. Your gate needs opening.”

“What?”

“I told you, it’s in disuse. If you’re to use magic, I need to break it open and force it into working shape.”

“H-Hold on… Break? Why’d you say break? Is it going to hurt? This is going to hurt!?”

A bead of nervous sweat trickles off her forehead. As she looks at me nervously. The previous excitement waning in favor of fear over an unknown and potential pain.

“Just… Close your eyes. It’ll be over shortly.”

Forcefully I step towards Amelia. Preparing to grab her hand to begin pumping her gate with mana. To jumpstart it, kind of like jumpstarting one of this world’s cars.

“AHHHHHHH!!!”

Her cries echo over the beach.

~~~

It was a necessary evil. And after much screaming and begging and crying, the job was done. She is now able to use her gate to its fullest. Forging magic within and drawing it from her surroundings.

With training that is.

I gather up Amelia’s exhausted body in my arms. Once I’ve ensured our invisibility, I leap to the sky. We’re too far out to walk home. Especially with Amelia in this state.

“We have to lay down some rules, Amelia. Well, a ‘rule’. I really only have one in mind anyway.”

“What is it?”

“Don’t try to use magic without me around.”

“Hm, Amelia supposes that can be done.”

“Magic can be very dangerous. I’d rather be there to clean up and prevent any incidents.”

“That’s reasonable. Thanks again, Witch.”

“No big deal. However, there’s one last thing. You don’t have to if you don’t want to. It’s only for my peace of mind…”

“Go on, don’t leave Amelia in suspense.”

“Form a pact with me. It’ll allow me to grant you the use of certain spells and regulate the flow of your mana by granting you some of mine. Consider it magic training wheels.”

“Amelia thought only warlocks did that. Is that not the case?”

“Anyone can receive pacts. Warlocks are better at not being taken advantage of and getting the most out of their patron. Since I’m not a demon or fae aiming for your soul, this pact will be harmless.”

“Okay… Wait. This won’t hurt, will it?”

The girl shudders and moves about anxiously in my arms. I don’t even have to look at her face to know she’s probably wearing a worried look.

“No, no. It’s painless, see.”

With her ‘okay’, the pact is already forged. Generating a connection between the two of us, one that I can manage directly.

Amelia sighs in relief, happy that the process was painless.

I sigh in relief, happy that Amelia accepted my request.

Having run through all the formalities we’d arrived back at her apartment. Carefully I descend, landing at the top of the staircase before her apartment door.

Once Amelia is back on her unsteady feet, she stumbles to the door with key in hand and unlocks it.

“Fwah… Amelia is beat…”

No sooner than we’d stepped in, she’s already throwing herself into the couch. Exhausted by the lengthy and full day.

In response to this, I summon forth my bag from earlier. Upon tipping it over a flood of plastic bags spill out. Covering the living room floor.

“Oooh… Um. Well… Amelia will get that tomorrow.”

“Am I detecting a little regret at all these purchases?”

“No! No regret ever!”

Despite appearing dead on the couch, the little manages to produce enough energy to refute my prodding.

“Get some rest, I’m going to hit up Franz.”

“Ooh la la!”

“No, no, not like that. I’m going to tell him about what we’ve done today, specifically your new lease on life. You can have the same conversation with Gale.”

“Yeah, yeah. Amelia will tell her tomorrow.”

I wave goodbye as the sofa bound girl pulls her cellphone out, returning the gesture before her fingers flick across the glowing screen.

With a locking spell the door shuts with a click of the deadbolt behind me.

Now to get to Solstice.

Which is quite far for as much activity I partook in today.

I’m feeling lazy, let’s make it quick. And since I’m alone, I’ll teleport today. Plus I’m already invisible, so it works perfectly.

[[Teleport, Solstice]]

While visualizing the location in my mind, I speak in a tongue foreign to this world.

Like a flash the scene before me changes. Going from the top of the staircase overlooking Amelia’s parking lot to the front of Franz’s store.

Shaking away the feeling of vertigo I take a step forward and trip, landing on a knee. As if the ground beneath my foot was deeper than anticipated.

Confused by my apparent clumsiness I look to the ground. I see nothing to trip on. Nor a step that I missed.

However.

What I did see forces a sharp intake of breath through clamped teeth.

The leg I’d used to step forward was missing a foot. When I’d teleported in it’d clipped through the ground. Shearing it off at the ankle.

“Tch khhhhh…”

It didn’t hurt, until I’d become aware of it. Now my body shakes, wracked with pain. Air wheezing between the teeth I’ve clamped shut to keep from screaming.

Teleporting is dangerous magic. While relatively safe if you can see the location you wish to be at, it can become quite random without proper sightlines.

Doorways are safer but require an object or person on the other end to act as your anchor. Franz and I aren’t close enough for that yet. I probably could with Gale and definitely could with Amelia now that we’re bound by a pact.

Amelia might think my requests regarding her magic use are a bit much, but magic is dangerous. I’d never forgive myself if she hurt herself, or worse…

While locked in thought over my foolishness and worries the foot quickly regenerated. Restoring to its full usefulness. Shoe and all.

I rise, standing on the new foot and ensure that all traces of blood are gone from the sidewalk.

With this inconvenience out of the way I enter the building.

Since it’s past closing time, most lights are off. The only illumination coming from a few smaller lights littered throughout that remain on 24/7.

Heading through the dining area I make my way to the kitchen. From there I’ll go up to Franz’s quarters.

I throw open the door to the kitchen and-

“Ack!”

I jump in surprise. An exclamation rising from my throat.

Franz is seated in the kitchen. At a small table near the entrance that he’s pulled up. Eyebrows raised slightly with a smirk.

“Damn Franz. If I wasn’t immortal, you would’ve given me a heart attack…”

“So says the woman attempting to sneak into my home.”

“… That’s fair enough. How’d you know I was coming?”

His hand reaches below the table, aiming for his pocket. He pulls out a cellphone and places it on the table. It clicks instantly.

“Amelia.”

“She sent me a text the moment you left. Though I am quite surprised at how soon you have arrived.”

Probably I should’ve remembered that phones are a thing…

I see that Franz has another chair pulled up to the table. Higher than his own, clearly meant for me.

With a clean line of sight, I’m in the seat with a flash. This time sure I haven’t lost anything in the short trip.

“So that is how you did it.”

He doesn’t seem very surprised. The words were a self-confirmation of his previous thoughts.

Then again, he might not be surprised by anything after witnessing my spectacle from the other day.

“Amelia didn’t tell you anything else, did she?”

“No. Just that I should expect company shortly.”

“I guess I’ll take it from the top then. We went out today. Wandered around town, visited places she can’t go alone.”

“She made you dress up. You appear quite stunning dressed like that.”

Franz appraises my appearance. I’d still yet to change back to my usual attire.

The slick words from him in any other setting may have tinged my cheeks, but the serious matter at hand prevented that.

“We went to the mall. Shopped around. She saw the little store.”

“A place where the worst of us congregate. Gale tries to keep that from her. She worries it will trigger bad memories in Amelia.”

Franz reaches over to the counter beside us and grabs a pot of coffee still attached to the machine. Steam flows out the holes at the top. While he pours the beverage into two mugs I continue.

“That may be part of the problem. Amelia wants a life. She doesn’t want to be cooped up just to survive.”

“That is understandable. But a difficult dream to achieve in Amazon territory.”

He sets the pot back into its slot in the machine. Then passes a steaming mug my way.

We sip slowly. It’s decaf.

“Against my better judgement I gave her power. I couldn’t do nothing. I sympathized too much.”

“Hm.”

“I’m going to teach her how to protect herself. And maybe she can have the life she yearns for.”

“…”

“What do you think?”

He sets the mug down on the table. His hand runs through his slicked back hair. Gears turning in his head as he thinks.

Finally, he opens his mouth, with words I did not expect.

“Thank you.”

“H-Huh? What do you mean? I thought you’d be against it.”

“It is as I said, I am grateful. What you have done puts me to ease, if only somewhat.”

Confusion. That feeling fills me and invades my thoughts.

“What’s your game here Franz? When Amelia and Gale first brought me to Solstice, they said it came highly recommended by their organization. I thought it was because you sympathized with littles or their cause. But you haven’t appeared overly surprised by anything the past few days.”

“…”

“Why is someone as talented, someone so surrounded by the stench of death working in a place like this. None of it adds up.”

“No, I suppose it would not make sense. Now would it.”

Franz sighs. Eyes turning down, viewing his half-empty mug. He continues, gaze still low.

“The LRS helped me regain myself. I owe much to them, and to this day work under their orders. Half of which are to assist members working in the area. Give them a safe place to frequent.”

“That’s why Amelia and Gale see you as just some helpful old man…”

“Precisely. They must not know how deep my involvement goes. I was only meant to offer a sanctuary to those girls. But they shouldered their way into my heart and thoughts. I became too close. Much too close.”

“Why does it matter how close you get? You’re still doing your job right?”

“Should the stationed operatives ever be discovered, captured, and broken beyond repair…”

He looks up from his drink. Meeting my sight. His steely grey eyes burning a hole in mine. The sound of his voice growing cold.

“It is my duty to eliminate them.”

Chapter 18: Birth of a Mage

On 10/31/2021 at 6:26 PM, BobbyDrago said:

Rare to see a genuinely good Amazon well written and well done!

On 10/31/2021 at 8:57 PM, Sarah Penguin said:

such a  good chapter :) An amazing Halloween special :)

On 11/4/2021 at 6:45 AM, Cya said:

I shed a tear. Such a damn good ending!

On 11/4/2021 at 2:27 PM, YourFNF said:

Ohhhh

Ohhh

Gods...

That twist!

Thank you, I'm glad that people enjoyed that extra chapter. Not every holiday will get an extra, but some will. Christmas for sure, so look forward to that!

After that treat of a chapter, we're back to our regular narrative. I hope to have another chapter out next week before I leave on a week-long out of state trip to visit family.

Once again a hearty thank you to everyone who continues to read, comment on, and follow this story.

And if somehow I don't post again before the holiday, have a Happy Thanksgiving if you celebrate and a good week regardless if you don't.

• Like 6
  • ImprobableLemon changed the title to The [[Witch]] - Chapter 18 (11/14/21)

Nice that this worked with the magic.

With the pact, Witch will be able to ensure that Amelia will not do anything stupid but can only protect herself to LIVE.

The end and the true mission of Franz should not surprise anyone who has read this novel carefully so far.

Looking forward to more.

6 hours ago, ImprobableLemon said:

“Should the stationed operatives ever be discovered, captured, and broken beyond repair…”

He looks up from his drink. Meeting my sight. His steely grey eyes burning a hole in mine. The sound of his voice growing cold.

“It is my duty to eliminate them.”

TBH if I got turned into a vegetable I would probably want this... ?

• ImprobableLemon changed the title to The [[Witch]] - Chapter 25 (09/05/22)