LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Recent Vacation Trip Sandals Resort Antigua

Just curious how many people out there have been to a Sandals resort, or for that matter been on a cruise ship?  I have done both and recently just did a trip to the Sandals resort in Antigua.  
I was there for 9 days.  Brought several diapers, wore out around the resort under my shorts and went drinking with the group (Only the wife knew i was wearing).  And then messed that diaper the following morning.  Also soaked all the other diapers i wore there and SMEXED two of them.

Brought little bags and disposed of them in the trashcans near the elevator on my floor.  

What a great experience it was!

It was a blast.  Just wish there were others there that were wearing.  I did enjoy wearing, and then having to find a place to dispose of my wet dirty diapers.  Made it more fun daring :).  Almost got caught lol.

• Like 1

I aleays bring my diapers wiyh me on trip but sometimes i dont bring enough lol but ive apways wanted to go to an exotic place like that and wear diapers on the beach or out drinking..... 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Young1 said:

I aleays bring my diapers wiyh me on trip but sometimes i dont bring enough lol but ive apways wanted to go to an exotic place like that and wear diapers on the beach or out drinking..... 

Sounds like a great idea!?? Wearing nothing but a diapie on a wet sandy beach!⛱️?️???

• Like 1

SMEX.  is in rough terms diaper sex..  i wear my diapers till they are about to leak.  once done i tape it up, cut a slit in the plastic outter shell and then masturbate with the diaper (insert in to the soft wet swollen diaper gel).  it can be messy but feels amazing.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/28/2021 at 6:01 AM, DiaperLover84 said:

SMEX.  is in rough terms diaper sex..  i wear my diapers till they are about to leak.  once done i tape it up, cut a slit in the plastic outter shell and then masturbate with the diaper (insert in to the soft wet swollen diaper gel).  it can be messy but feels amazing.

Thats interesting 

Is there no trash can in your room or bathroom during the cruise? The cleaner or cleaning lady will empty it daily. This seems even more exciting to me than using a public garbage can. Who knows, you might even run into each other (by chance?) while cleaning is happening.

i have done that and always feel award.  (im more private i guess?) that and plus i travel with friends that don't know i wear and mess my diapers so if i were to use the trashcans, what if they are walking with me to my room and the room steward says something about the diapers.  to many scenarios play out in my head lol.  i have just put them in a backpack and then put them in the public restroom trash bins 

Can't wait for the world to finally get back to normal!!! So much miss going on a good vacation. It is so nice sitting at a beach bar, Blackjack table, whatever or just laying on the beach wearing diapers (under shorts, of course.) Not into the cruises, prefer a nice Caribbean resort. As for used diapers, in the room just individually bag them up and leave in the bathroom trash. (At the end of the stay leave a nice tip. ) While out I also will change in a public restroom and bag the used diaper and put it in the trash can there.

I'd like to go to a Caribbean resort sometime.  I'm a water bug.  Though my wife can't be in the sun, so we need shade.  

I did one cruise NY to Canada about 2003/4.  I dropped a lot of overnight undergarments (yes those things) in the trash and never had any problems.  

Ive done 9 cruises and several resorts and they are both fun.  I miss cruising and want to return once all this crap blows over.  But yea any diapered moment is fun and worth the risk.  Until then i will continue to be diapered nightly, and go threw my stash of diapers.  (last count was over 1000 diapers with 12 different styles / brands. 

I didn't enjoy the food that much.  Granted when we got to the included lunch buffet by the pool it was all gone.  We weren't sure what to do or go.  Burgers were I think $8.  Won't go on Carnival again.

I have been on many cruises in diapers.  considering I have to wear 24/7 I am diapered all the time on the ship.  I will lay out by the pool in diapers with shorts overtop or occasionally just a towel covering me.  We would often get off the ship at the different locations, rent a car and go to a more private beach where I can lay out in just diapers and plastic pants. Quite a rush.  They are easy to dispose in the trashcan by the elevator.

I also went on a trip to a resort in Costa Rica and actually laid out by the pool and on the beach in just diapers and plastic pants, very fun.

I keep seeing ads on TV for destination vacations, especially beaches and cruises now that Covid restrictions are being lifted.  A diapered vacation sounds fun (or at the very least, would make a fun story to write about)

• Like 1

It is alot of fun.  I am planning my next one.  Hoping to do a NCL cruise again.  I like NCL the most out of the cruise lines.  Reasonably priced, great food, and i always have a great time.  My next trip is this week camping.  Going to try to be diapered every night :)