LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Auntie Becky

“Remember, I should back in three days. Try and keep the place somewhat presentable by the time I get back.” I heard her yell from downstairs. I raced to meet her and ran into her at the bottom of the stairs. “Oh! You didn’t have to rush on my account.” I quickly tried to catch my breath before slyly smiling. “It would be awful of me not to see you out. Especially since I won’t be seeing you for the next couple of days.” She blushed a little. “So now you bring out the charm. Only when I am on the way out. Hmph.” She playfully pouted. I leaned in and whispered, “Don’t worry. I am saving the best for when you get back.” I gave her a quick kiss on the cheek. “Careful! I just did my makeup so I wouldn’t have to apply it in when I get there.” She was quickly checking her reflection to see how bad the damage was. “Sorry honey, but aren’t you just helping out your sister with her house?” I could hear the annoyance in her reply. “Yes but it’s more than that. I will save you all the details. Just know, that Tammy is trying to sell that place as quickly as possible. The divorce was an ugly affair and the memories there are just to much for her.” I nodded. “I understand. I just thought since most of your family would be there, this would be like a sorta vacation…in a way. You know.” She sighed, “It’s hard to see this as anything other than work, but I take your point. It’s been a long time since most of my family was together in one place. Outside a funeral I mean.” “ Well you could kinda call this a funeral.” I joked. She turned up her eyes towards me. “I mean think about it. It’s the burial of her past troubles and the birth of something new. What that new thing is now up for Tammy to decide. Sell the house, bury the past, and move forward into a brighter tomorrow. Eh?” She smirked, “Now where in the world did you pick that up? Sounds like one of those cheesy self help books my mom is always trying to get me to read.” “Ouch.” I feigned injury. “Your words strike deep. But in all seriousness I hope everything works out smoothly and you can somewhat enjoy yourself.” She smiled and nodded before leaning in and giving me peck on the cheek.  We moved to the front door. “M’lady”, I said while the opening it for her. Adding a light bow and ushering her through. She shook her head. “Please never say or do that again. Oh and more thing before I go.” She turned to face me. “Don’t forget the old clothes in the back of the closet. I have three bags ready to be delivered to the church.” I nodded, “Don’t worry honey I got it.” She smiled and actually looked relieved. I waved as she backed out of the driveway and headed down the street. I returned inside and soon as I heard the door snap shut a devious grin spread across my face. 

I sighed and waited for the moment to truly sink in. It had been quite awhile since I had the house to myself. I took a moment to listen to the silence and to feel the emptiness around me. Don’t get me wrong, I love my wife. But sometimes being alone is nirvana. Especially when your plans involve what I had in store. I walked up the stairs and towards the bedroom closet. Resting on the floor in the back, I saw the three bags. The first was a dud. It contained a lot of my old clothes. I stared at an old pair of my pants. Man I can’t believe I was that fat. 4 years of constant dieting and work outs got me here. I looked at mirror proud of what it showed me. I was so happy at the my transformation. 6’1 300+ lbs, now down to around 140 or even less. I loved it but everyone else was worried. Start losing weight and everyone is proud. But loose a lot of weight quickly and you start to the see the concern on all of their faces. Hey screw em. Along as I am healthy and my wife still loves me, then who cares what they think. I returned to the other two bags. This was what I was looking for. Inside was some my wife’s old clothes. Some jeans, sweaters and other items but I knew the third bag held what I was searching for. Jackpot!  Here it was. My quest had come to its end. I picked up the third bag and moved it into the attic for the time being. I returned to the closet to gather the other two bags and placed them in the car. Again I gave a sigh of relief. But something was nagging in the back of my mind. What if I get caught. How would I explain myself? Bah. I pushed that aside and went upstairs to claim my bounty.

The contents of that bag made my heart flutter. Beautiful dresses and other assorted clothes that my wife stopped wearing months ago. She had decided suits were more professional. And even when I would take her out for a romantic date, she would wear a nice skirt with a blouse. It always made me sad to remember the times before that. When she take 45 minutes to an hour to get dressed. Me waiting impatiently. Then BAM! The door flys open and the most beautiful woman I could ever imagine walks out. But those days are gone. Now it’s comfortable and loose. So long sexy lingerie make way for granny panties. But here lied relics from the golden past. I start to sort the clothes carefully by what catches my eye. Oh a romper. Huh I never saw her in this. I set atop on dresser and went back to work. After a few minutes I had put together a stunning outfit. It needed heels but with my feet there no way I could fit into hers.  I quickly undressed before going to my secret stash. This was by far my dirtiest secret. Any time my wife would go to throw away her old underwear, I would save it. Well at least that which could be saved. And yes I washed them. Anyway, I found a nice matching set that consisted of a maroon bra and thong. It had been ages since I had worn a thong. I had been tempted in the past just to buy one but the fear of being caught stopped me. That was why I never stole any of my wife’s things while she still wore them. Fear of stretching them or leaving incriminating evidence behind for her to piece things together. Also it felt wrong. Salvaging is one thing stealing another.

The speed at which I fastened the bra surprised me. “Huh? Just like riding a bike I guess.” I took my time raising the thong up between my legs. Man how I missed this. I blushed a little at the thought and went over to the dress. It was an evening gown. I remember it so fondly. Our first anniversary. It was black satin with a slit. Loose off the shoulder. I enter the hotel room and there she was. Glass in hand lying back in a chair. Slowly lifting her leg to cross it. “About time you arrived. I was just about to phone the front desk and lodge a complaint.” She smirked. God how I miss that. I realized then I had my face buried in it. Almost crying. Oh god it still smelled of the perfume from that night. How is that possible but never mind that. With renewed focus I slowly slipped on the dress. I can’t believe it fits. Well I am missing some key parts for it to completely fit but it fits well enough. I gave a little twirl and looked into the mirror of an old armoire. The blush from before became even brighter. Then it happened. “Just like riding a bike huh?”

I was deer facing a semi head on. I was almost to petrified to look and see who it was that spoke. “Go on. Give another twirl. Let’s see that how it fits.” The snark was palpable. Finally I looked. With only her head poking up through the floor, I could see it was Becky. Rebecca was my wife’s youngest sister. She was the rebellious one of her family. A natural blonde but you couldn’t tell by how she dyed her hair black and purple. In fact my wife’s family was weird in that way. You would swear they were all adopted. My wife’s mother and father were always faithful to each other but their kids looked nothing alike. Tammy was the oldest. She was brunette, tall and a little on the big side. I mean big as in build not in size.  A little taller she could be considered an amazon. My wife Cheryl lucked out on the genetic lottery. Only slightly shorter than me, when not in heels, she had brilliant red hair and a fair complexion. Her eyes were hazel and her features soft and delicate. Becky on the other hand was somewhat hard to describe. She was smaller than the rest and was constantly changing her style. I was told she had blue eyes but because of her contacts, I never saw them.  Today they were red today.  Which gave me an even worse feeling. She chuckled and started to climb the stairs. “Go on. You did it just a moment ago, why not now?” I stumbled back trying to think of what to say but nothing happened. My wit failed me. “Ah are you shy. I didn’t mean to interrupt. I was told to come by and pick up some clothes for the church. Would you happen to know where I could find them.?” She was leaning towards me with a cheshire smile. I dumbly nodded. “Oh? Well that’s great. Could you tell me where?” My words seemed so small and quiet. “The car.” “Hmm..what was that? I am sorry miss. You need to speak up a little. Where are they?” “The car.” I blurted out. My face felt like the surface of the sun and I was getting light headed. “Oh. I should have checked there first I suppose but still thank you. Thank you so much for everything.” With that she turned to leave but not before noticing the romper. “Cute.” Then she headed down the stairs. I collapsed onto my knees. My thoughts scattered. The I heard her yell from.  “Oh and don’t you move till I get back. I have a surprise that I think you might enjoy.”  Then silence till the door slammed shut. I heard the car start and slowly drive away. I couldn’t believe it. How did this happen. I backed up against the wall hugging my knees, still in the dress. “What is going to happen?” was the only thing in my head at the moment.

I hadn’t moved an inch by the time I heard a car pull up and the doors shut. I looked up to notice the sun was starting to set. I had been sitting there for over five hours. My focus broke when the front door slammed shut and I heard heavy footsteps quickly making their way towards me.  A cold shiver ran down my spine. I started to shake but just a little. “Guess whose back?” Becky’s face appeared out of the shadows as if she was a monster from some b movie horror. “Oh my. What a good girl you are. Yes you are. You listened and did a really good job. Your mommy must be so proud huh?” My fear and embarrassment out weighed any anger that may have been building. I could only sit in silence and look upon my tormentor she made her to me. I buried my face into my knees and softly cried. “Oh what the matter sweetie? Do you miss mommy? Well don’t worry. We are going to have lots o’fun while she is away. Here take my hand.” I looked up. Only to be greeted by her wide smiling face and red eyes. She was crouched in front of me with her hand out. I panicked. I didn’t know what to do. I looked at her hand then back into her eyes. She just gave a slight nod. I slowly reached out grabbed her hand. “Eeee!” She squealed. “This is going to be so much fun. Trust me.”

She pulled downstairs and into the living room. Luckily the curtains were closed and house was mostly dark. She pushed me back onto the sofa before pacing back and forth. “First things first, we need to find out what kinda of girl you are.” Still in shocked I went to open my mouth but was quickly interrupted. “Nuh uh uh. No need to say anything little girl. Aunt Becky has this handled. You just sit there while I figure this all out.” As she was off in her own little world, something was creeping into mine. I had been in the attic all day. Now of all times I needed to pee. I tried not to think about it but you know how it goes. Soon it was the only thing I could think of. I crossed my legs and moved my hands over my crotch. “Not now ,please.” Was screaming inside my head. “What’s the matter?” I jumped back. Some how I forgot Becky was right there. “Aww. I didn’t mean to scare you. What’s wrong sweetie? You are shaking.” She was eyeing me up and down. I said the only thing that I could. “Bathroom, please?” Her cheshire grin returned. “Okay. Let get you to the potty before you have an accident in mommy’s dress.” She quickly grabbed my hand and pulled me into the bathroom. 

Stunned I just stood wide eyed looking at her then the toilet. “Go on honey. You’re a big girl right. Go potty. You can do it.” She sounded like she was coaching a toddler through potty training. I blinked, slowly lifting the dress to reach the thong. When suddenly Becky came up from behind me, grabbed me by the shoulders and spun me around. My back was now to the toilet and frozen in fear staring her directly in the face. “Don’t worry honey. I can help you. I know it’s difficult but you will learn.” Her words didn’t register. I was to focused on the tiny bit of pee that leaked due to shock. “Uh oh. Looks like someone had a little accident huh?” I looked down to see the faintest damp spot forming on the dress. “Mommy is not gonna be happy her baby got her dress all wet huh?” My mind was blank. No one was not home anymore. I was just a spectator watching from outside of my body.  I could do nothing as she stripped me of my clothing and set me on the toilet.  My emotionless face looking up at her as she decided to tell how naughty I had been. “My my my, what a naughty naughty little girl you have been. You know originally I was contacted by Cheryl to come over pick the clothes and take them to the church. Then she came up with the great idea I should stay over while she deals with Tammy. Get to know her husband Daniel. She was like “You should get to know Daniel. He’s really great and you guys didn’t get know each before the wedding. I just know you will hit it off.” Ha! Turns out he isn’t even here. No instead I find a scared little girl left alone in the attic. Some great guy he turned out to be. But on the bright side I got to meet sweet little Daniella. Isn’t that right lil Dani? Remind me to rip my sister a new one for not telling me about her daughter.” As she was fishing her thoughts she grabbed me with her right hand under my chin and started squeezing. “And you are just the cutest most adorable thing ever…yes you are.” She was making kissy faces at me while she talked but soon her demeanor and tone changed drastically. “However your cuteness doesn’t excuse your naughty behavior now does it?” She straightened herself out and looked down at me. “First stealing is wrong. Even if it is just for dress up. You should know better that taking things without asking. Second, wetting yourself. I mean I don’t know how old you are but if your deadbeat of a father left you alone. I imagine you have to be old enough to use the potty by yourself. Or is he just that awful of a person to leave a poor defenseless child home all alone?” She then place both her hands on each of my knees and stared me directly in the face. Any courage that may have been hiding was now in another zip code. My bladder gave. I was wetting myself out of fear. Luckily I was still sitting on the toilet. Once the sound of splashing reached her ears, her eyes beamed wide and smile formed on her face. But it wasn’t the same devious smile from before. No, this was one of joy. “Good girl Dani! You are a very good girl.” Some odd part of me enjoyed the praise. Even feeling a little proud but I quickly squashed it. “Becky enough. Stop this immediately. You have had your fun but let’s be adults and talk about this ,okay?”

I felt the gravity of my mistake immediately. “Oh Dani. Why did you have to go and say a thing like that?” The old smile retuned, but seemed pure evil this go around. “No I don’t think we can be adults about this.  What kind of adult steals clothes, hides in the attic, and then wets themselves when having to face the consequences for there actions? Oh no no no. You my dear are not an adult. You are quite a long ways off from being an adult. But good news for you, Auntie Becky is her to babysit for the next three days. And depending on your behavior, that will decide what I tell your mommy.”  I was done for. I had no choice but to give in. I felt my head fall forward as I started to cry. I was trapped. I knew how much Cheryl trusted Becky. There would be nothing I could say to defend my self and save my marriage. “Oh don’t cry honey. There there it’s ok. Trust me, if you listen and do everything I say ,everything will be okay. Shh there there.”I silently sobbed as she comforted me. Soon she stood me up, cleaned me before marching me back to the living room. I just stood there naked staring at the floor. She moved over to chair on the far side of the room and pulled two paper bags from behind it. “I am so glad I picked up a few things up before returning” she said as she made her way back to me. She placed the bags to her side and started digging around inside one of them. “After having such a close call, I now know you can’t be trusted to make it to the potty all by yourself.” I started to object but she quickly held one finger up and silenced anything I was about say. “I know today has been stressful for all of us, but it’s better to safe then sorry, right? Aha found them!” She had something in her hand but I couldn’t make what was due to the tears that obscured my vision. “ Now be a good girl and listen to Auntie Becky okay? I need you to step into this. Okay, baby girl?” I didn’t even registered I was moving. My mind was still not fully operational after the bathroom. She gently guided my feet into whatever it was she had me step into. And I just let her do it.”Good girl! You are doing such a great job. Now just one more…there we go. Now stay still this is almost over.” God how I wish that was the truth but I new it wasn’t. It was only the beginning not the end. She turned away for a moment before turning back. She was emptying something between my legs. I smelled something but I just couldn’t place it. “Good girl. Now up it goes.” She quickly pulled the object up between my legs. It felt odd but I was still so out of it that I couldn’t figure out what it was. It felt like underwear but wrong.  Before I could wipe away the tears and get a better look, she pulled me into a hug. “There there. It’s all gonna be ok. Trust me. If you do what I tell you to, I promise you will have just as much fun as I will.” I started to cry again but felt myself lean into her hug. I rested my head against her shoulder and silently sob. I felt one her arms move down the small of my back before patting my bottom. It felt odd and I swear I heard a crinkle? “There there. You are so good right now for Auntie Becky. Yes you are.” She cooed. “Such a sweet girl. Such a good baby girl.” 

• Like 7
  • Confused 2

Interesting. A piece of constructive criticism; there is a lot of dialogue in this story. Perhaps try and break it up. When it is in the middle of the paragraph like you have it now; it makes it difficult to read and interrupts of the flow of the story. I look forward to reading more. Thanks, for sharing.

• Like 1