LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

my most humiliating night time diaper

when I was abount 5 to 6 years old I haved drink a milk shake and a soda when I got done drinking my milk very bad idea when I done that so I did not feel good after that then night time came after one night my mom talked to me abount the bed wetting and said until it stops you will have to wear a diaper at night the type of diapers I was wearing was very thick I could not wear pants or pj because they would not fit me when was wearing the diaper so I was forced to wear a shirt and the diaper only for that reason for a while I was only wearing a shirt and a diaper for abount 1 or 2 months so for anybody that my wants to know do not drink aq milk shake with a soda you will not like it and my wet the bed and may be forced to wear diapers until you stop wetting it and I did told one person when I was in school I did warn that person do not drink a milk shake with a soda that person did not listen to my warning so the person did it anyway and find out I was not joking when he came back to school the person let me know I sould haved listened to you and did told me for 2 weeks that person did haved to wear diapers then then there was one kid was when I was at work at home depot saying to is mom trying to get a soda then I came up to the kid and said that is not a good idea to do and said you will get a very bad stomach ache and may wet the bed too the mother of the kid did agree with me what I am saying after drinking a milk shake do not drink or eat anything with sugar unless it haves alot of salt in it but it is ok to drink water with it.

Edited by Weather
request
Just now, Glennie said:

can i get a period!!!!

No: And you wouold hate every second of it if you did. Just ask your Aunt Mary

• Haha 2
Just now, Glennie said:

i was referring to punctuation. 

I knew that but I just could not resist the joke

• 6 months later...