LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Accidents happen

So i had to take a drug test for a new job and the facility had me wait and i PEED MYSELF. No diaper on nothing. I felt so disgusted with myself that i wish i had a diaper on. Ugh ive not peed my self like that in forever!  

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
1 hour ago, Young1 said:

So i had to take a drug test for a new job and the facility had me wait and i PEED MYSELF. No diaper on nothing. I felt so disgusted with myself that i wish i had a diaper on. Ugh ive not peed my self like that in forever!  

That sounds awful!? I'm sorry that happened to you, that must've been really embarrassing.?

Membership has it's privledge,I am diapered or catheterized there is no halfway ,it they want a urine sample they have to remove clothes diaper and insert cath and then redo it all .there are no "near pisses" able to happen without someone really screwing up.

lol sound like one time i had to do a drug test 10 years ago. i go to this place they call me back this lady goes to hand me a cup and i ask what am i to do with that i have incontinence and cant hold my bladder so i can't pee on command. This lady got mad and said pee in cup. I ask her if my diaper fluff was ok in the cup that was when i pulled my shit up to show the front of my diaper her face got red from embarrassment. She told me ( I thought you was messing with me we get a lot of drug addiction ) she end up going to her boss and they end up doing a mouth swab. 

I wear 24/7 for medical reason, so i have had to over come the shyness of wearing.

On 5/3/2021 at 3:53 PM, rusty pins said:

So did you have to go back to pee in the cup or did they just wring out your pants?

No i still had to pee even after all that lol 

On 5/3/2021 at 6:30 PM, Piddlesmcgee said:

After that, you’d better get the job!!

I hope lol 

• Haha 1
On 5/5/2021 at 7:10 PM, technomonkey said:

lol sound like one time i had to do a drug test 10 years ago. i go to this place they call me back this lady goes to hand me a cup and i ask what am i to do with that i have incontinence and cant hold my bladder so i can't pee on command. This lady got mad and said pee in cup. I ask her if my diaper fluff was ok in the cup that was when i pulled my shit up to show the front of my diaper her face got red from embarrassment. She told me ( I thought you was messing with me we get a lot of drug addiction ) she end up going to her boss and they end up doing a mouth swab. 

I wear 24/7 for medical reason, so i have had to over come the shyness of wearing.

I take it that you didn't end up doing the "mouth swab" with the bitchy nurse.... ?