LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Chapter 1:

With her lips pressed against the glass bottle, she took a large gulp. Emma didn’t know what she was drinking but only that it made her feel good. It made her feel numb. Her throat burned but she continued to drink, wanting to forget everything. Everyone. The room spun around and around and little twinkly lights sparkled in her eyes. 

The girl was aware that she was dead drunk. She was also aware that her best friend, Hannah was slumped over against Jack, more drunk than she. 

They’d broken up just yesterday. It was an ugly, sad fight that had not ended on the right note. But she had not expected him to move on so quickly. Not with Hannah. Never with her self declared sister. 

Emma giggled so hard that tears formed in her eyes and the bottle slipped from her hand, crashing into a million pieces, but nobody seemed to notice. Nobody ever noticed. 

Shouts sounded from the back porch. A game of beer pong was being played and In the kitchen, people mixed different drinks together, creating a cocktail of god-knows-what. 

But Emma stood in the living room. She hissed as the glass shards cut into her bare feet. The slight pain soon became overwhelming as the music pounded in her ears, sending a pulsing beat all the way to her soul. Her body swayed back and forth among the crowd of people. 

Now, she wasn’t usually into frat parties but was known to let loose every once in a while; and if she was desperate enough then would drink. 

She glared at the two of them as they sucked each other's faces and his hands groped her body. Emma had given Hannah the dress to borrow. It had never been a favorite of hers because it was too sparkly and tight. But it was exactly her friend’s style. Emma didn’t want it back now. She’d rather burn the damn outfit. 

Her feet moved on their own accord until she found herself outside, standing in the front yard. The grass was littered with red solo cups and over a dozen cars were parked in the driveway. 

She sat down and laid back, staring up at the starless night sky. 

“Emma?” 

Her head turned to the right. It was Julie Watkins. They were friends… kind of. 

“What’s wrong?” her eyebrows furrowed together. “You’re crying.” 

Was she? Her hand hovered below her blue eyes and fingertips were wet. 

She was. 

Julie sat down beside her. She was a nice girl. Her thick curly brown hair was pulled back into a long braid that snaked down her back. Her face was narrow, skin pale, and nose long and pointy. 

“I like your outfit.” Emma sloppily smiled. 

It was just a graphic t-shirt and denim skirt. 

Julie laughed. “I like your outfit as well.” 

Julie was nice. Everyone liked Julie, it was hard not to. 

Emma wore a plain black halter top and skinny jeans. She wasn’t quite sure where her shoes had gone. 

“Do you want to tell me why you’re out here crying?” the girl tried again. 

Emma shrugged. “Did you see Hannah and Jack?”

“They’re drunk. I’m sure by tomorrow they won’t remember any of this.” 

Julie was too kind. How come she couldn’t be her best friend? 

“My parents are also getting divorced!” she blurted before she could stop herself. 

Her kind-of-friend was very understanding but Hannah had never been. 

Fuck Hannah Flynn. 

Fretfully, she tugged at a wavy lock of her auburn hair and Julie rubbed her back in soothing circles. She was crying again. 

“Do you want a ride back to your dorm? I haven’t drank anything.” 

Again, she shrugged, very indecisive at the moment. The whole reason she had come to college was to escape her parents who couldn’t manage to go a day without fighting. Emma thought it would be better being all the way across the country. The University of Seattle was an amazing school. 

“Let’s go,” said Julie as she stood up. “Do you know where your shoes are?”
“No.” 

The girl sighed. “That’s alright. My car is just around the corner.” 

Clumsily she pushed herself up, leaning against Julie who was five feet and five inches tall. Emma was only five feet and two inches. She felt short in comparison. 

“I know what it feels like.” whispered Julie. “My parents divorced when I was eight. I’m not gonna lie, it’s not fun. But everything gets better in time. Just remember that.” 

The words passed right through her. Emma wasn’t sure what she’d remember by tomorrow. 

ooOoo

She’d spent the past hour of the morning puking in the bathroom and after four ibuprofens for her pounding headache, still felt like shit. Her skin was pale, more so than usual, and clammy. 

The stuffy hot office only made it worse. 

The nineteen year old girl sat cross legged on the lumpy brown couch. Last night was a blur but she remembered them vividly making out on the couch. Hannah never came back to the dorm. It wasn’t hard to guess where she was. 

“Emmaline, can you answer me?” 

She looked up suddenly. Her counselor, Ms. Newman pursed her lips and shook her head. Her brown hair was pulled back into a severe bun and glasses sat on the bridge of her nose. 

“I’m sorry?”

“Are you aware that you’re failing several of your classes? You got into this school on an academic scholarship and your grades right now are less than exemplary. You don’t want to be kicked out, do you?” 

Did she? Emma really couldn’t answer. 

“I-I’m going through stuff. I’m sorry but right now isn’t really the best time for… anything.” she tried to explain herself, truly she did. 

“We were understanding in the beginning but there comes a time when you need to pick yourself up.” Ms. Newman sighed. “You can’t continue this way. Many of your professors have expressed the same concerns.” 

There was no hiding that she was hung over. 

“Emma, there are people who want to help you. You’re only a freshman and have so much to look forward to. I understand your parents divorce has hit you hard but it helps to talk to others sometimes. You don’t have to struggle with this alone.” 

Sharing her feelings with strangers was the last thing she wanted to do. She’d rather jump in front of a train.

“I’m going to give you the name of a therapist. She’s free and I’ve sent many students to her before. Trust me, they’re completely new people after they're done with her.” 

Emma could tell that it wasn’t really a choice and took the piece of paper reluctantly. This woman could spout whatever nonsense she wanted but nothing would change. Her life sucked and would always be that way. Afterward, she went back to her dorm, prepared to take another nap but stopped short. 

“I’m so sorry!” Hannah exclaimed upon seeing her. Mascara ran down her face and a dark tightly coiled curl stuck to her wet cheek. “I-I was drunk and wasn’t thinking straight and it just sorta happened!” 

Maybe if she had been thinking rationally, she would’ve been more understanding but at the moment she wanted to strangle the curl and watch as her dark skin lost color. 

“Fuck you, Han.” her voice was cold. “Of course you went after Jack McCroy! He’s mine-”

“You broke up… again! For like the hundredth time!” her voice rose an octave. “I’m sorry that I made a mistake but don’t get angry at me. It’s not my fault that you’ve got a shitty life!” 

Hannah knew that she had hit her where it hurt. 

“Em… I- I didn’t mean tha-”

“Get out.” 

Her hands formed into a fist at her side, knuckles white. 

“Get the fuck out!” 

She didn't need to ask again.

ooOoo

Her major was political science. Ever since she was a little girl, Emmaline Rodgers had dreams of becoming the first female president of the United States. However, as she grew older those dreams were quickly squashed as she realized what a misogynistic world she lived in. 

Now, she  just hoped to be something. Anything other than a college drop out. Before, Emma thought she didn’t care but now took it back. The girl didn’t work so hard throughout high school and leave home only to end up right back there. She was determined to succeed. To do better than her miserable parents who they themselves never completed college. 

Her mother worked the farm and her father owned the local corner store. They didn’t make a ton of money but it was enough to survive off of the necessities. Townsford, Connecticut was a town of about one thousand. It was more a rural farming community with one stoplight in the entire county. Everyone knew everyone and it was not a good place to stand out. That’s why she had always hated her vibrant red hair. She got it from her father. 

Emma had always considered herself kind of a shy girl. Never straying far away from what she knew but there was a desire that burned inside her to escape the deadbeat town which is exactly what she did. 

The girl was doing more than her parents ever did but it wasn’t enough. 

That’s why a week later she met Marina Tischner. The woman was kind and almost had a motherly feel to her. She had straight blonde hair and a heart shaped face. She was dressed casually in a blue turtleneck, dark jeans and boots. 

The room was small but comfortable. The walls were painted a mustard yellow and there was one small window which was the only light in the room. In front of her was a coffee table and a chair on the other side. An icy glass of water and a bowl of mints were situated in front of her. 

She was surprisingly easy to talk to, something Emma had sworn she would never do. 

Everything came pouring out of her mouth at rapid speed: Hannah and Jack. Her parents. Hopes and dreams. The only sound she heard was the sound of the pencil tip against the paper as Dr. Tischner took down notes. 

“Are you happy with your life right now?” 

“Honestly?” her voice shook. “No. Sometimes I wish I could go far away and be a different person, live a second life. Don’t get me wrong, I want to try. I don’t want to give up but I’m just so tired of everything.” 

“It’s normal to feel that way. Everyone does at some point.” 

She supposed the woman was right but Emma just felt so alone. There was no one to save her. 

“Why don’t you have a sip of the water.” Dr. Tischner nodded toward the glass. “We’ve been talking for a while.”

ooOoo

Emma’s eyes blinked open but quickly shut, the bright light caught her by surprise. She tried again, this time more slowly and hesitant. Something wasn’t right. A headache thundered at the front of her head and vision blurred around the edges. She felt dead, unable to feel her body, everything was numb. 

“Mmmhph!” she tried to talk but it came out in a grumbled mess. There was something in her mouth that she couldn’t spit out. 

The girl was so tired. Her eyes began to flutter as different colors floated in front of her. 

“No, no Emmy.” a woman stood above her. “Nap time is over, you can go night-night later.” 

Nap time? Night-night? What the hell was going on? 

“You’re a silly girl. Just suck on your paci, there’s no need for tears.”

Was she crying? The woman tapped the object lodged in her mouth. Without really thinking about it, Emma did as she said. 

It felt like she had been hit by a truck. Nothing made any sense. 

“Nurse Janie just has to change your diapee and then you can have some nummies.” 

Her blue eyes narrowed and brows furrowed together. Something really wasn’t right. Her heart raced against her chest and a high whine escaped her throat. 

The woman picked her up with ease and automatically her legs wrapped around her waist and head rested on her shoulder. The young girl suddenly stiffened, hearing a crinkle as the woman… patted her butt? 

“Don’t worry sweetie.” she cooed. “You’re just a little wet but it’s nothing I can’t take care of.”

There was a sinking feeling in her stomach as her mind caught up with the lady’s words and realized what the feeling was between her legs. She was wearing a fucking diaper. 

“Nnn-nuhnuh!” she tried to speak but could only string together a few words. Her body shook and the woman just patted her back. 

Looking around the room it was empty, save for a bunch of oversized… cages? No. Cribs.There was a rocking chair positioned in each corner of the room and walls were painted a light pink. A rainbow, clouds, and a smiling sun were painted on the wall. It reminded her of her childhood doctor’s office. Except she wasn’t a child. She was nineteen years old. 

“Keep sucking your paci,” her voice remained calm. “We’re just going to get your little tush changed.” 

Breath. One, two, three, four… she began to count in her mind. Five, six, seven, eight… don’t think about what she’s doing. Don’t think about how she just strapped you to a fucking changing table that’s way to big for an actual baby. 

Tears burned in her eyes and a few trickled down her cheeks. She flinched at the touch of the wet wipe against her… her private area. No one but her had ever touched down there before. Her heart pounded in her ears and began to struggle against the straps that restrained her ankles and wrists. 

She was completely nakad. Oh dear god. Emma screamed, terrified of what was going to happen. The woman swatted her thigh and made a clicking sound with her tongue. 

“Is little Emmy having bad thoughts?” 

“Effmfa!” her voice grumbled as she tried to correct the woman. Her name was Emma. 

Emmy was a baby name. 

“Oh Emmy, your head is just filled with bad big girl thoughts.” she ignored her protest. “I’m just getting you changed into your pullup and pretty dress. Your diapees are just for night time.”

That wasn’t what she was upset about, at least not in that sense. Emma had to communicate with her that there had been some sort of mistake. She wasn’t meant to be here. The young girl kicked her legs as hard as she could, straining against the restraints. 

The woman clicked her tongue and blue eyes narrowed. “You’ve been such a good girl the past few days. Perhaps you're just hungry, it is time for your nummies after all.” 

Emma almost laughed in disbelief. Nummies? How old did she think she was? Five? And what did she mean by the past few days? Emma could only remember the beginning of the meeting with Dr. Tischner.

The woman bent down, opening a drawer and pulled out a thick pullup. Her cheeks pinkened as Emma wailed from behind the rubber object, unable to escape. 

“Oh, you’ll get nummies soon. I know how much you like nursie’s milk. Relax and suck on your paci.”

But she couldn’t relax because a sudden storm raged at the front of her mind- a lightning strike, a clap of thunder. Her eyes blinked rapidly, persisting through the pain, trying to remember. But her mind was blank. How had she ended up here?

ooOoo

A/N: Hey everyone! Thank you to everyone who has reviewed and read, I really appreciate it! I’ve already started writing the second chapter and it should be uploaded soon!

• Like 15

Maybe its cuz i had a few drinks myself (I know babies shouldn't drink but :P ) anyway this story really seemed real to me. All the scenes were she was drunk an hung over were really real i guess

kinda scary lol

Really wanna see more but i guess i gotta wait *kicks toys around*

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Fifers12 said:

dress to burrow

borrow

16 hours ago, Fifers12 said:

your parents divorce has hit her hard

her should be you in this context.

Other than those two things, Great start. We get to see what it is like for someone getting into Henderson through the therapist for the first time. I am sure anyone would be confused at that point. Definitely a full on forced frontal assault instead of convincing them to stay to try a new therapy.

• Like 1
On 5/1/2021 at 8:47 PM, therende said:

Interesting, hope to see more

Thank you! I'll update very soon!

On 5/1/2021 at 10:35 PM, Allman90 said:

Maybe its cuz i had a few drinks myself (I know babies shouldn't drink but :P ) anyway this story really seemed real to me. All the scenes were she was drunk an hung over were really real i guess

kinda scary lol

Really wanna see more but i guess i gotta wait *kicks toys around*

Hahaha, thank you! It really means a lot. I'll update again very soon!

On 5/2/2021 at 12:25 AM, SGTbaby said:

Nic!

Thank you!

On 5/2/2021 at 2:19 AM, thedman said:

Great start, cant wait to see more. Very well written (both in plot and proper use of the English language)

Thank you, that means a lot! I'll update again very soon!

On 5/2/2021 at 3:15 AM, 1505_madmax said:

Yayyyy! its finally here!! Nice start to Emmy's story!!!

Thank you! I'll update again very soon!

On 5/2/2021 at 11:55 AM, AdultInnocence said:

borrow

her should be you in this context.

Other than those two things, Great start. We get to see what it is like for someone getting into Henderson through the therapist for the first time. I am sure anyone would be confused at that point. Definitely a full on forced frontal assault instead of convincing them to stay to try a new therapy.

Thank you for pointing those out! They'll be fixed very soon and I'm going to update again very shortly.

3 hours ago, Drownedinp said:

Enjoyed the first part, awaiting more!

1 hour ago, aldl4811 said:

Excellent start. I am curious about so much here!

49 minutes ago, Josh23 said:

Can’t wait for more!

Chapter 2: 

She cried herself into exhaustion, falling unconscious. That’s the only reason she thought of when her eyes opened once again. Emma leaned against Nurse Janie, straddling her lap. She was only in a flowery printed pullup. It was thick between her thighs, making a crinkly noise every time she moved but was unbelievably soft and snug around her lower body. 

The girl wanted it off. Now. But was confused about… everything. 

“You’re little brain hurts, doesn’t it sweetie?”

She puckered her brows, nodding her head in desperation. 

“Don’t think.” was all she said. “Don’t think about before. You’ll have plenty of time for that later.” 

Emma wanted to say no. This wasn’t right. She shouldn’t be wearing a pullup, she shouldn’t be practically naked against this strange woman. 

Softly sniffling, shivers went down her spine and body shook in the woman’s lap. Nobody knew where she was. Her and Hannah were still fighting and she hadn’t talked to her parents in about a month. 

Someone had to report her missing. 

She felt her heart constrict as the nurse undid several buttons of her shirt and a large pale breast popped out, inches away from her face. No way was she going to suck from a grown woman’s tit. 

“Is my little Emmy excited?” 

“Nuhnouhf!!” she screamed, trying to get her point across. The woman was clearly insane. That’s the only reasonable conclusion that Emma could come up with. 

“Don’t you want to be a strong girl?” 

What Emma wanted to escape this crazed place but the woman’s hold around her was too tight and her limbs were too weak. Her arms and legs felt like jelly and trembled if she tried to lift them, even the tiniest bit. 

“Good little girls drink milk and do what their nurses tell them.” her tone turned cold. “No more games, Emmy. Now, I’m going to remove your paci but if I hear any big girl noises… you won’t like the punishment.” 

Emma stilled and the only noise was her labored breathing through her nose. Her chest rose up and down and after a moment's hesitation, nodded her head. Tears stung in her eyes as the woman once again smiled, bopping her on the nose. 

She was repositioned on her lap, now held in a cradled position. The woman must have been about a foot taller than her because she felt tiny in her arms. The young girl tried to cover herself up, crossing her arms over her bare breasts but the woman forced her arms apart, eliciting a high pitched whine from her throat. 

“Little girls shouldn’t be concerned about modesty. It’s normal for littles to be naked.”

A sob caught in her throat and head spun in dizzying circles. Undoing the strap around her head, the nurse nudged the large bulb from mouth. Sucking in large gulps of air, all previous promises were out the window as Emma began to scream, “Let me go! I’m not a fucking baby! Someone help me-!” 

She didn’t get a chance to finish because the woman forced the bulb back into her aching jaw and eyes turned dark. She grabbed her face in a bone crushing grip, forcing her to look up. 

“I do not have time for bad little girls. Especially ones that use such naughty language.” a harsh slap on her thigh sounded throughout the room and Emma jerked in response. 

“Pwease!” she tried to cry as her voice shook in terror. What had she done to end up here? Her stomach churned painfully, knowing she was going to cry herself into sickness. 

“Your punishment will be later but right now, you need your nummies. We’ve wasted enough time.” 

Emma continued to struggle, eyes wide and screams grew louder. 

“You’re such a dramatic girl,” the nurse rolled her eyes. “Now let’s try this again. I’m going to remove your paci and there will be no big girl noises. Are we clear?” 

No. They weren’t clear. Emma sarcastically thought. Rage and terror burned throughout her as her body trembled. 

The pacifier was removed once again and Emma kept her promise. She kept her mouth shut just like told. 

The nurse was not pleased. 

“You think you’re a funny girl don’t you?” her voice deadpanned. “We are not leaving this chair until you drink nursie’s milk. Now open your mouth before I  make you.” 

Fat chance. 

The fight didn’t last for long when a sharp pinch was felt on the inside of her thigh and Emma gasped in shock. Suddenly, her mouth was filled with her boob. Nurse Janie held her nose so she couldn’t breath but still, Emma wouldn’t suck. 

“Eventually you’re going to pass out from lack of air. We’ll stay here all day until you drink your milkies. Might I remind you not to bite. I’d hate to remove your little teethies.” 

Emma could tell the woman was serious and it was becoming increasingly hard to hold her breath. There was only so much longer she could hold on. Having realized she’d lost this battle, the girl’s eyes closed. Lord, please forgive me. She began to pray for forgiveness as the nurse unplugged her nose, finally pleased. Emma, wracked with embarrassment, gave a tentative suck on her pink nipple. 

Nothing happened. 

“Try again sweetheart,” the nurse said firmly. 

Emma did, more forceful this time and the woman moaned. 

Again she tried and just when she thought it was impossible, a stream of warm liquid flooded her mouth. It was sweet, creamy and just slightly curious, the young girl swallowed a mouthful. 

“That’s it girl,” the woman cooed. “Drink from nursie.” 

With her lips pursed around her nipple, she did as the woman bid. Unaware, her body slowly began to sink into the woman’s hold as her head rested comfortably in the crook of her arm. 

She knew this was wrong. Emma knew that she should be disgusted but the milk was-  it tasted like… pure heaven. 

Perhaps she could just relax for a little bit and afterward, she’d continue her fight but right now she was a very thirsty girl. 

ooOoo

Emma did not know how to describe it. Her mind floated in all different directions, unable to focus on one thing for more than a few minutes. She remembered suckling from the woman's breast as a feeling of pure bliss spread throughout her body. She remembered the pats on her back and the little burp that escaped her lips. 

The woman praised her, rubbing her back in soothing circles. Emma couldn’t stop smiling, even when she slipped the infantile outfit over her head and separated her hair into two pigtails. Emma softly sucked on the paci obediently, just briefly aware and ignored the nagging voice at the back of her head. 

“Aren’t you a pretty girl!” her voice was condescending. “Tell Nurse Janie how much you love your outfit!” 

They stood in front of a mirror. Emma wore a white shirt with puffy shoulders and a short pink overall dress on top that did absolutely nothing to cover up the pull up. On her feet were ruffled white socks in black Mary Janes. She looked like an overgrown toddler. Emma wasn’t quite sure how she felt about it. She wasn’t quite sure what she felt about anything. 

Nurse Janie didn’t wait for an answer because she gasped, glancing at her watch. “Oh my goodness, look at the time! The others have already started class. You don’t want to be late for your first day, do you?” 

Did she? Emma cocked her head to the side. She really didn’t know. 

“Silly girl,” the older woman giggled. “You’ll make friends in no time!” 

Emma didn’t want to make friends though. She wanted to… wanted to… Emma didn’t know what she wanted. The young girl was stumped. 

Holding her hand in a tight grasp, she allowed herself to be pulled down the sterile hall. Her eyes squinted in confusion as she looked around at the plain white walls and numerous doors. They turned several corners and everything looked the same. Suddenly, they stopped at a closed door. The nurse put a white card up to this grey box and a noise beeped. A second later she turned the handle and dragged her into the dark room. There was a large television that everyone’s attention was focused on. 

“Let’s get you settled,” she whispered in her ear. 

No one batted an eye or turned away from the screen as the two of them walked to the first row. Emma sat down on the ground, criss cross applesauce, next to another girl, dressed in the exact same outfit. There were other people in the room but she couldn’t see them as clearly. Everyone was focused on the blank tv. 

With several questions on the tip of her tongue, she glanced up to her left but the nurse was gone. She whipped her head around, every which way but there was no other adult in the room. Just a bunch of other girls, identically dressed as her. 

“Wha… wha’ are we doin’?” Emma turned to the girl beside her. The pacifier had become an afterthought but now she sucked, anxiously and hurriedly. Emma didn’t like the unknown. 

“It’s gonna start!” the girl said in a hushed excited voice, slightly muffled by her own pacifier. 

“What?” 

“Ve show!” she said as if the answer was obvious. 

Emma doesn’t remember how much time passed but by the time the lights turned back on, her eyes were heavy and she blinked rapidly, trying to stay awake. Beside her, the girl rubbed her eyes with two fists and others yawned, groggily moving around on the ground. 

Emma knew that she enjoyed the show. She knew it made her feel good but just couldn’t remember what it was about. But she liked it. 

“It’s pway time now…” the girl from earlier said. 

“Pway time?” 

“Nursie Jill will bwing us. She’s nice.” 

Emma’s eyebrows furrowed together but still nodded her head. True to her word five minutes later, they stood in the hall, lined up against the wall. Everyone looked ridiculous in the matching baby outfits, pigtails, and pacifiers. Emma couldn’t help but notice that she was the only one with a strap around her head.

Nobody seemed to be fighting or trying to escape. They seemed content, dazed. Nothing made any sense. 

“You must be our newest little!” a woman gasped, suddenly appearing in front of her. 

Emma gulped and face turned crimson. She stood wobbly on her legs because everything felt slightly off-kilter. 

“My name is Nurse Jill! Can you tell me what your name is?” power and dominance radiated from her body causing Emma to feel even smaller than she already looked. 

The young girl quaked in her shoes. Anything left of her fighting spirit had been forgotten about. 

“Oh, you’re a shy one, aren’t you?” the woman made a pouting face. “There’s no reason to be shy around all of your little friends. Chrissy will be your best friend, won’t she?” 

The girl next to her, who she had talked to earlier, eagerly nodded her head. Her strawberry blonde curls bounced around her perfectly framed heart shaped face. 

“Chrissy is one of our best girls here and gets to lead everyone to play time. Perhaps, our new friend can join?” 

Did Emma want to play line leader? No. 

But did she want to be a good girl? She didn’t know. 

Nurse Jill held her hand out and Chrissy immediately took hold. Emma was a little more hesitant. She sucked on the pacifier. 

“Come on sweetie, there’s nothing to be afraid of.” 

Oh, there was a lot to be afraid of. Emma backed into the wall, eyeing them both with fear. Everyone was staring at her. Somebody whined impatiently. 

“What did your little show teach you?” 

To be a good girl. No more big thoughts. 

Except that wasn’t right because she was a big girl. She shouldn’t be dressed in this silly baby garb. Chrissy’s eyes were full of innocence and naivety. She didn’t flinch at the pat to her padded bottom. She just continued to smile and nod, hanging onto the older woman’s every word. 

“You want to be a good girl, right? You want to be like Chrissy?” 

Ye- No! 

Emma tugged on a curl, twisting and pulling. Her mind was terribly confused and muddled from all she’d been through in the past hours. She didn’t know what to think. 

The young girl had ended up taking the woman’s hand in the end. She really hadn’t left her with any other choice. With her on the right, holding onto her hand and Chrissy on the left, they waddled down the hallway and a crinkling noise followed with each step. 

ooOoo

I’m not supposed to be here. Emma finally thought to herself. 

She dropped the doll from her hand and stared up at Chrissy in confusion. The girl hadn’t noticed that she’d stopped playing because she was too caught up in her own imagination. 

Looking around the brightly colored room, there were about ten other girls. To the left was a table covered in paper, markers, and large crayons that one could only hold in a fist. Some girls sat in tiny chairs, all the furniture too small and scribbled away. To the right were cabinets full of stuffed animals and dress up clothes. A girl had a tiara and a poofy dress on. She twirled around and around, no end in sight. 

Others were scattered around the room, playing with their own toys, rocking back and forth on the wooden horse. Emma was pretty certain that she was the only sane one in here… well as sane as you could get. 

The past hour had passed in a blur and barely was she able to make out what was real and what she had dreamed. Emma hoped all of this was pretend but something told her that it was not. 

“Pway?” Chrissy’s voice raised in pitch. Her head cocked to the side, confused as to why she had stopped playing dolls. 

“I-I, need to weave.” Emma said in a lowered voice. 

Her eyes sought out Nurse Jill standing in the corner of the room talking to another woman. A card was attached to her pants and based on the intricate looking buttons on the door, the woman’s card was needed to leave the room. Emma just had to get her hands on it. 

Chrissy's blue eyes lit up and she echoed, “Weave? Ask for potty! Good giwrs use potty.”

Emma grumbled, fed up with the girl’s inability to understand anything. She didn’t need to use the toilet. What she wanted was to be out of this terribly comforting and highly humiliating pullup and wretched clothes. She wanted to be back at the dorm. Hell, she’d rather be with Hannah. 

“Did I hear the word potty?” 

Damn it. Emma glanced up to see Nurse Jill quickly heading over. 

She was not a little kid. 

“Does someone need to go tinkle or poo poo? Or have you already had an accident?” the woman didn’t hesitate as she stuck her hand down the front and back of Chrissy’s pull up. 

Her eyes widened and Chrissy giggled, bouncing up and down on her bottom not even bothered by the intrusion of privacy. 

“It seems little Chrissy didn’t have an accident! Was it you, little one?” she said in a playfully stern voice. 

Emma backed away from the approaching woman, finding nothing funny about this situation. 

The woman- Jill, sighed and stopped her advance. “You new littles always need to be watched more. I know it’s scary going potty in a new place but it must be done.” 

Her face burned red and body buzzed with anger. She was mortified, humiliated, embarrassed, discomforted. An uncomfy feeling churned in her stomach and blushing hard, felt the pressure build up from down below. 

Of course now she had to pee. 

“Are you going to get to your little feet or will Nurse Jill have to carry you?” 

Emma didn’t respond and the pacifier stopped moving.

Then, the woman clicked her tongue, not giving her a choice. Without a warning’s notice, she was lifted from the ground and hoisted up into the air. She thought she saw her life flash before her eyes. Emma was very high off the ground and she did not like heights. Not thinking, her arms snaked around her neck, holding tight. 

“Nurse Jill, is not going to drop you, baby-” 

“Emma!” she finally grumbled as they began to walk. 

In feigned shock, she voiced, “Emma?” 

The girl was tired of the stupid baby name. She was never going to get herself taken seriously if she didn’t speak up for herself. 

“Emma is such a mouthful.” Jill made a face as if she’d tasted something sour. “Do you know what’s better? Emmy. That is a much better name for a little girl such as yourself.” 

ooOoo

A/N: Hey everyone! Thanks so much for reading and reviewing, I'm surprised with how many people have commented and liked so far, thank you! If there's anyone that's new to this story, I just wanted to say welcome! This is the extended version (all about Emmy) from my other stories about Willa. It's not necessary to read those first to understand this but it might give some background you won't find in here. 

I should update again soon so keep a lookout!

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • Fifers12 changed the title to Little Beginnings: Emmy's New Life
  • 2 weeks later...

Chapter 3: 

Emmy eyed the white badge attached to the side of her hip and her eyes wandered to the door, only a few feet away. If only she could get her hands on the key card, that would be the first step. 

The second was getting off this damn toilet. Emma was a stubborn girl and while she tolerated a lot, pissing and shitting in a toddlers training toilet was not something she was willing to negotiate. 

“I thought you had to go pee pee?” the nurse exclaimed. “Is Emmy afraid to use the big girl potty? I know it’s very scary.” 

Emma’s eyes flickered in annoyance, fed up with being talked down to. It had been about five minutes and the woman made no indication that she was going to get up from her squatting position. 

“Nnah!” Emma couldn't help but stomp her foot. With her knees curled up to her chest, she sat on the tiny toilet with the pull up at her feet.  

The nurse chuckled, shaking her head side to side. “Perhaps you just need a little help.” 

The girl didn’t need any help because what she really needed was to escape this crazy place and this woman. Emma’s face turned scarlet red as the woman firmly rubbed her abdomen, pressing hard. There was nowhere for her to turn and as hard as she tried to hold in her bladder, it just wasn’t possible. 

“That’s it Emmy!” Nurse Jill praised her when the sound of drops hit the plastic toilet. “Go pee pee for me.” 

Once it started she couldn’t stop and that’s when the water works began. 

“I know the potty is scary,” she sighed and cupped her cheeks, wiping away loose tears with her thumb. “You’re just a little girl aren’t you? So little…” 

No! Emma thought angrily. She was not little! She was a big girl! She was an adult! Except… she was crying like a baby. Adults did not wail. 

“Let's get your little kitten clean. Hmm, how does that sound?” 

Barely in a position to say no, all she could do was glare in fury. She flinched away like she had been electrocuted from the woman’s touch on her bare crotch. “Do you see this darling? Your little kitten is only for adults to touch,” she noticed the look in her eye and said, “Real adults. I’m sure Chrissy would love to play pretend adult when we go back to the playroom.”

Never had she been humiliated like this before. The girl was embarrassed to even let her own doctor see her naked and here she was, pantless, pissing in front of a stranger. 

She had to get her hands on that key card. 

“Does little Emmy understand?” 

She stared back into her unforgiving hard eyes. 

Play along. Her mind hissed. Give her what she wants. 

Briefly, her eyes flashed to the locked door and back to the tiled ground. There were no stalls in this bathroom. Only a line of identical tiny toilets and a changing table. Obviously privacy wasn’t an issue here and Emma could only be grateful that they were alone. 

Her eyes then shifted to her hands, trapped in the fingerless mitts that wouldn’t come off until she conformed. Emma did not know when to back down from a fight, however, knew enough that it would only bring her more problems. 

“Emmy?” there was a warning in her voice. “Do you understand?” 

Crystal. She understood perfectly. All she had to do was pretend and escape. She’d be out of here in no time. 

ooOoo

She was back in the dreadfully dull playroom. Her eyes were red and puffy, not having stopped crying since they left the bathroom and felt drained, like all of the life had been sucked out of her.

“Sa'?” Chrissy pouted. 

“No.” 

Chrissy looked down at the doll before thrusting it toward her and demanded. “Pway wif me. Emmy happy.” 

Nothing could make her happy or calm the growing rage inside her but still, she took the doll and Chrissy smiled, thinking she had solved all of her problems.

“Happy Emmy?” 

No. But she nodded her head. 

Content, Chrissy went back to playing pretend.

From the corner of her eye, she could make out the figure of Nurse Jill, talking to another woman. They were watching the two of them and there wasn’t much she could do because she couldn’t even hold objects in her hand. 

A clock hung on the wall above the door and from what she could make out it was already almost noon. But that couldn’t be right. Could it? The time had crept by painfully slow.

Suddenly the girl in front of her groaned, dropping the doll from her hand and moved into a squatting position. Her cheeks blushed pink and eyes squeezed shut. 

Emma cocked her head in confusion, watching the girl in curiosity when suddenly it hit her. Wrinkling her nose, the smell was overbearing as the pull up slowly expanded. Her eyes shifted down to the now brown stained pull up and without hesitation, the blonde sat down on her bum, legs spread wide and resumed play. 

Still frozen in shock, Emma stared wide eyed at Chrissy. A girl- practically a grown woman- had just shit in her pants. That wasn’t what she was destined for? Was it?

She threw the doll down on the ground, done with this sick game. Abandoning Chrissy, Emma managed to push herself up to her feet and confronted the nurses. Anger coursed through her body. 

“Hawm!” she growled at the giggling women. 

“Oh, you’re such a silly girl, aren’t you?” one of the nurses smirked. 

“You are home little one!” the second nurse squatted down in front of her. 

“Maybe someone has to go potty again,” the taller, dark skinned woman- Nurse Jill placed her hands on her hips. “She did only go pee pee earlier.” 

If her face was pink before, it was now beet red. Emma wasn’t like Chrissy. She wasn’t like all the other brainwashed people here. She was different. Her mind was still fully intact. 

“Perhaps another episode would help calm her. She’s only watched one so far.” 

Emma didn’t know what they were talking about but the fact that they spoke over her, instead of directly too, spoke volumes. The girl did not appreciate being ignored. 

At the moment, her plan didn’t matter any longer and she just wanted to escape. A high pitched cry tore from her throat causing everyone to stop and stare. Angry tears swam in her eyes and pawing at her head, she tried (unsuccessfully) to remove the pacifier. 

“Fugh you!” she pat venomously at the women as they stared down at her, condescending. 

“Nurse Hailey, are we going to have to add to Emmy’s punishment?” Nurse Jill made a tsking sound, glancing at the woman to her left. 

Emma’s heart dropped. She had forgotten about that. 

“I think we are, Nurse Jill.” 

If she had any hope of getting on these people’s good side, it was long gone. 

“I think playtime is over.” her voice darkened. “I’m sure Dr. Madison won’t mind if we come a little early.” 

ooOoo

Her ass was on fire. Nobody had blinked when Nurse Jill forced her over her lap in the playroom, spanking her bum with a paddle. Perhaps, she should’ve just stayed put. But of course, even angrier, Emma tried to escape. Crawling away back towards Chrissy, she hadn’t even made it a few feet before being lifted up from the ground. 

Now, with her wrist held in a vice grip, tears fell relentlessly down her cheeks as the older woman dragged her down the hallway. Her mind spun with every new corner turned and identical looking hallways. 

Through the haze, Emma found herself standing in what appeared to be a waiting room. Nurse Jill marched over to the woman at the front desk. 

“Hello, Nancy.” her lips formed into a thin smile. “Little Emmy here has an appointment later with Dr. Madison but there’s been a change of plans. She wouldn’t be able to fit her in now, would she?”

All the young girl could make out was the typing on the keyboard and a few moments later was sat down in a tiny plastic yellow chair, pressed up against the wall. She hissed as her bottom hit the hard surface, still red and in pain. They were the only ones in the room. 

Her chest heaved up and down, still wailing yet refused to suck on the object in her mouth. She would not degrade herself like that. Nurse Jill held onto her shoulder and sharp nails dug into her skin. The woman’s heel impatiently tapped upon the tiled ground. 

It wasn’t even a few minutes before a door opened and out stepped a woman. Her black hair was tied back into a ponytail, accentuating her pointed face. 

“Baby girl Emmy?” the doctor addressed both of them. 

Emma sunk back in the chair but the Nurse wouldn’t let her hide away. Painfully, the young girl was yanked up from the chair and pulled across the room. Emma screeched, digging her heels into the ground but it was no use. Once in the room, the door slammed shut, locking behind them.

“Strap her down on the table.” the doctor said. “You know what the new littles are like. They’re always the crankiest.”

Cranky? Emma just about rolled her eyes. They’d have the same reaction if someone kidnapped them! She’d like to see them in her position. 

“Lemegogh!” she attempted to speak as her fists pounded against the nurses back. 

“Don’t worry, baby.” the doctor said sweetly, slipping on a pair of medical gloves. “You’re just going to get a little check up.” 

The bed looked more like a torture device than an exam table. Her heart hammered against her chest as she was placed down on her back. They worked together, strapping her ankles, arms, and waist to the table, finishing with a strap across her forehead. She was completely immobile. Emma barely felt the prick of the needle in her thigh and soon her breathing began to slow and limbs felt heavy. 

“This medicine should last for about an hour. We can cut off her clothes and leave her in just a pull up.” 

“Clothes are a privilege and if she continues to behave this way then she’ll be demoted to diapers full time.” Nurse Jill agreed. 

Her view of the ceiling was suddenly obstructed by the doctor’s icy blue eyes. A low whine sounded from her throat and the doctor smiled, patting her chubby cheek. “You’ve been a naughty girl, haven’t you? You were such a sweetheart when asleep.”

Worried thoughts flooded the girl's mind. They had drugged her. Why did that surprise her? What else did they do? 

Emma tried to zone out. She tried to bring her mind to a different place so she could forget about this humiliating examination- no- she couldn’t even call it that. This was an assault. Her clothes had been removed and discarded, leaving her in just the pull up. 

Emma still hoped this was a horrible horrible nightmare that she was going to wake up from but she hadn’t yet. The girl jerked at the tug and twist of her nipples, painfully aware of everything. 

“You can’t even call these boobs,” the nurse cackled like the evil witch she was. “they’re just little stubs. We won’t have to do any modifications here.” 

Her hands roamed her body, not leaving a part untouched and Emma stilled as the only clothing she wore was removed.  

“Pppufhles…” she tried to beg as the doctor ran her fingers over… private part. No one had ever touched her there before. Not even Jack. 

The doctor ignored her and continued to poke and prod. Panic flooded her body as suddenly the doctor’s finger was inside her. 

Nononono… 

“We can’t have little Emmy getting wet like this.” her tongue clicked.

She wasn't talking about pee and a feeling of dread settled in her stomach. 

“We’ll put her in a chastity belt to discourage the behavior until she’s properly regressed. All littles go through this stage.” 

“What about her voice? She’s used many naughty words since this morning.” 

“Has she breastfeed yet? Watched tv?” 

“Both.” said Nurse Jill. “The hypnosis has already faded. We don’t know why it’s not working on her, usually they fall into the trance pretty quickly.” 

“Well, everyone is different.” explained the doctor. “Emmy just happens to be a little more headstrong. Isn’t that right, sweet girl?” 

Her cheeks were painfully pinched. Emma didn’t smile. 

The doctor frowned. 

“I want her to nurse every hour and increase the intensity of the hypnosis. By the end of the week, she should be in a semi-regressed state.” 

That did not bode well for the escape plan. 

“Now, let’s take her temperature. She’s been acting very silly today, perhaps her tummy is bothering her. Help me turn her over, Nurse Jill.” 

ooOoo

A/N: Hello! I'm so so sorry that it's been so long! I'm finishing up school and have had so much work! I'm going to try to update more frequently! Thank you to everyone who has read and reviewed, it means so much to me! I'm also working on responding to reviews from before. I should update again soon. Thank you for your patience!

On 5/4/2021 at 2:00 AM, parkintochter said:

It's a little bit confusing how she got there, but the story is really interesting

Hi! It's explained in the last story I wrote. Emmy's store is a continuation from my story about Willa if you haven't read it yet. It's not necessary to read them but might clear some things up. Basically, Emmy was sent to the "therapist" office where she talked to Marina Tischner before drinking a glass of water. It was drugged and she passed out and then was transported to the community. I hope that clears some stuff up!

On 5/4/2021 at 2:11 AM, SGTbaby said:

Nice new chapter and love how it continues your realm!

Thank you!

On 5/4/2021 at 10:37 AM, 1505_madmax said:

oooh! nice a bit more inside the hospital! this is so cool!

Thank you! I should update soon!

On 5/5/2021 at 12:52 AM, sparky_dude said:

very cool chapter. I'm looking forward to what is coming next. I have a strong diaper dimension feel from this and your story telling so far is amazing.

Thank you! I should update again soon!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Chapter 4: 

Her head rested on her shoulder, too heavy to lift up on her own. Emma knew what it was like to be drunk, she’d even smoked a little marijuana when in high school. But whatever this stuff was… it was strong. She groaned as drool dribbled down her chin and onto the woman’s shoulder. Though the nurse thought nothing of it and just wiped away the spit with her hand. 

Emma fought to keep her eyes open as the nurse bounced her lightly in her arms, clad in just a pull up. The drugs did wonders to her mind. She found herself wanting to give into the foggy haze. But no. She couldn’t. They came to the room from before when she had first woken up. The nursery. Why were they back here? Where was everyone else? 

“Emmy’s back so soon?” a person gasped in feigned shock. “Did she miss me?” 

“Oh, I think she did.” 

They stopped walking and Emma looked around, her gaze landing on the second woman. It was Nurse Janie. 

“Emmy’s been a very naughty girl this morning and Dr. Madison agreed that only nursing would be best for her. You’re not ready for big girl foods yet, are you?” her cold hand cupped her cheek, jolting her awake. 

Emma groaned, her bum still painfully sore not only from the spanking but from the damn thermometer. She didn’t actually think they’d stick the object inside her. She’d nearly had a heart attack. 

“Good girls suck from nursie’s titties.” Nurse Jill’s voice was calming. “Good girls do not fight back.” 

Fuck good girls. A veiled hate shone in her eyes. 

“I’ll leave her to you,” she was handed over with weak protest. “It shouldn’t be long now until she’s semi-regressed. We plan to progress with plan two and four by the end of the week.” 

The doctor and nurse had spoken in code, leaving her confused and frustrated most of the time and no one would explain what they meant. However, the other nurse seemed to understand by the nod of her head. 

“It’ll certainly make breastfeeding easier,” she commented as the girl scowled. 

“Yes, most definitely. Call for me when you're through and I’ll take her off your hands.” she turned around to leave but suddenly paused. “One more thing. Another punishment is in place. She’s already been thoroughly spanked for her naughty language but she has to learn that hitting is not ok.” 

Her eyes widened just a tiny bit and tried to protest but to no avail. From her waist down was paralyzed and did not fancy being further disabled. 

“I’ll deal with her.” said the woman. “She won’t be misbehaving for long.” 

The threat was clearly expressed and her face twisted into worry and mind raced with what would happen next. 

The other woman left them alone and Nurse Janie sat back in the rocking chair. Emma straddled her lap and face was squished against the woman’s large, soft breasts. She knew what was about to happen. 

“We can do this the hard way or the easy way. You remember what happened earlier, don’t you?” 

Perfectly. 

It hadn’t even been twenty four hours and Emma already felt herself melting into her touch. This wasn’t supposed to happen. She had to continue the fight. 

“Little girls suck their mommies boobies or in your case, nursies. Someday, though you’ll have a mommy of your own who loves you very much and you will be the best little girl.” 

ooOoo

“Is your tummy full?” 

She blinked, staring up at the woman. Her face was sticky with dried milk and she felt warm and full. The woman bounced her on her knee, wiping her cheeks with a wet cloth. Emma stretched her aching jaw, finally free. She watched as a drop of creamy white dripped from her swollen nipple and her eyes glazed over. Like candy was addicting to children, the milk was her candy. Her treat. Why had she been so bad earlier? Emma couldn’t remember. 

“I’m gonna fatten you up.” the nurse rested her hand on her flat stomach. Her ribs were practically visible, she was that skinny. “You’re gonna be the cutest one here.” 

Emma sniffled and brought her fisted hands to her eyes, rubbing tiredly. She wasn’t sleepy before but now she was. The girl didn’t know what to think. Thinking was too hard. Was this what it felt like to be taken care of? To be loved? If so, Emma never wanted the feeling to go away. 

“No, no, sweetheart,” the nurse gently whispered as her eyes began to close. “Beddy-bye time is not now. Don’t you want to join your little friends? Hmm?” 

Friends? Her mind drifted to Chrissy and her strawberry blonde curls. But at the same time she was warm, content where she was. Emma could cuddle forever. 

“You’ll see me in another hour.” said the woman kindly. “Right now it’s time tv time.” 

The day seemed to repeat, ending up right back where she started. Once again, she sat in the front row. This time she laid down on her tummy. Her legs still felt funny. Chrissy laid down with her. 

The padding was thick around her bottom and while briefly aware that she was the only one unclothed, the thought did not cause her outrage. It was normal to be naked. Little girls weren’t concerned about modesty. Little girls went potty when told and listened to their mommies and daddies. Or in their case, nurses. 

At least that’s what the show told her. 

Emma did not want to be a bad girl. 

She let her bladder lose and the padding swelled. The young girl paid no mind to it. 

More time passed and she was still in a sleepy daze. They were all back in the nursery, about ten other girls that was. For Emma, she was elated. Nursery meant more milk and she was a thirsty girl. Nurse Janie was right. She’d come back. Everything would be ok now. 

Her hands were still trapped in the mitts which she found frustrating and whined, chewing on the rubber bulb lodged between her lips. It bobbed up and down and Emma found herself in a state of comfort. 

Why had she been so resistant before? 

ooOoo

Her stomach cramped, something that was inevitable. Her eyes fluttered open blinking heavily as she gazed up at the mobile that hung above her head. She was neatly secured in an oversized crib with a stuffie tucked into her arm, still clothless. The lights in the nursery were dimmed, almost dark and Emma wiggled around on her back. Feeling in her lower body had started, slowly, to come back. 

That was a positive. 

But her mind hurt. 

That made her upset. 

Emma knew that she should be fighting. She still planned to escape and maybe she could bring Chrissy with her. But where would they go? What would they do? 

The girl rubbed her eyes with her fists and glanced over at Chrissy, in the crib beside her. She was on her stomach fast asleep and bum stuck out in the air. 

Go back to sleep. Her mind whispered. She could think about her plan more after nap time and maybe by then the yucky feeling would go away. However, the feeling didn’t go away. Emma wailed, suckling on the paci as if it were her life saver. 

She doesn’t know how long passed before her eyes flew open again and she was emptying her bowels into her own personal potty. She was no longer in a pull up. Instead it was a thick night time diaper. 

Emma kneeled in the crib and sat back on her heels. It was warm. Squishy. Smelly. She let out a loud sob, awakening the blonde beside her. Chrissy began crying and another nurse attended to her. 

She stared up at the nurse with wide wet eyes and held her arms out, wanting to be picked up and changed. But the woman shook her head. “Good girls don’t hit. Good girls don’t swear. You are going to stay in your dirty diapee, until you’ve realized what you did was a no-no. Does little Emmy understand?” 

Little Emmy did not understand. She just wanted to be changed, held, and taken care of. Everything was very confusing. Anxiety began to build up in her body and her chest rose up and down. 

Letting children cry out their problems was a common parenting method and that’s what seemed to be happening with Emma. The nurse turned her back, tending to the other grown woman in the room. She hummed a tune, almost dancing around the room, blocking out the sound of her cries. Snot ran from her nose and a strand of hair stuck to her wet cheek.

Of course this only made her more upset. She didn’t like being ignored… especially when she was a smelly mess. 

No one spared her a glance. Not even the other baby women. She was all alone and it was an incredibly sad feeling. 

ooOoo

A good girl says please and thank you. 

A good girl accepted their punishment. 

A good girl said sorry for being a naughty girl.

The last line stuck in her mind. 

A good girl said sorry for being a naughty girl.

She had been very naughty. That’s why she sat in her own poo. That’s why she had received harsh spankings to her bum. On the other hand, Chrissy was a good girl. Sometimes she had accidents but that’s ok because she’s already been properly regressed. 

But Emma was not. Her mind was confronted with memories from Before and Now. While everyone was oblivious to her internal struggle, she tried to sort through the intruding thoughts. 

Emma knew that she had nothing to apologize for. This life had been forced upon her. Why should the kidnapee apologize to the kidnapper? 

The toys were stupid. The outfits were dumb and the infantile treatment was infuriating except… the girl had began to crave the nurses approval. She wanted to be a good girl. She needed to be. But she couldn’t. 

“Is Emmy ready to be a good girl?” 

Another nurse, her name was Nelly, kneeled down in front of her so that they were eye level. However, the girl hung her head, too ashamed. 

The older woman sighed. “When is Emmy going to learn? Good girls own up to their mistakes. Good girls know when they are wrong.” 

Good girls do not disobey their caretakers. Good girls do not lie. 

The words were already grilled into her brain. She couldn’t count the number of hypnosis sessions she’d sat through. 

They could spank and make her sit in her shit all they wanted and she wouldn’t give in. She held onto hope that Hannah had realized she was missing and had alerted police. Her parents must be searching for her. They couldn’t have just forgotten about her. They wouldn’t do that. 

A bell chimed throughout the room and everyone immediately dropped what they were doing and stared up at Nurse Jill in rapid attention. Emma looked around, confused but eventually followed their lead. 

“Do you girls know what time it is?” a playful smile danced on her lips as a bunch of hands shot up in there. People bounced on their feet and their bottoms, eager to be called on. 

“Yes, Asha?” she pointed to an Indian girl, sitting on a rocking horse. 

“Ciwcle time!” the girl squealed in excitement. 

“That’s right, Asha! Good girl!” the gi- Asha blushed even harder at the praise and rushed forward with everyone else to the center of the room. 

She stayed beside Chrissy, finding comfort in the girl and shifted uncomfortably on her bottom. If anyone was bothered by the wretched stench, they didn’t show it. For that, she could only be grateful. 

“First off, let’s give a warm welcome to our newest friend, Emmy!” exclaimed Nurse Jill in a deep voice. “This is Emmy’s first circle time. I’m sure she’d love to learn all of your names and something about yourselves. Isn’t that right, sweetheart?”

Emma could only shrug her shoulders, uneasy with the attention as all the attention focused on her. Her eyes shifted to the carpet and shoulders hunched. 

“Why don’t we start with you, Chrissy?” 

The girl was only too pleased to be first. 

Beside her, the girl exclaimed. “I Chwissy an’ I fwee year owd!” 

“Thank you, Chrissy!” Nurse Jill smiled warmly. “June, will you go next?” 

A dark haired curly girl with a chubby face and an even rounder body stuttered. “I… I, June and m-my favowite an’mal is pony.” 

Another girl spoke after, or more like grumbled. Her name was Lily and her favorite time of the day was nap time. Another girl’s name was Tilly and her favorite color was pink. 

It continued on like that for about another five minutes, going through every single person until it had gotten back to her. 

As far as Emma could tell, all of their minds were scrambled beyond repair. Yet she wasn’t willing to give up hope in escaping or perhaps a rescue. She couldn’t stay here forever, could she?

ooOoo

A/N: Hey everyone! It's a double update! I felt bad for waiting so long to upload so here's another chapter for all of you! I hope you've enjoyed!

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3