LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Younger S7E6 - Rearz Barnyard ref

Diaper scenes:

• 17:30-18:08 - Setup for the main scene
  • 20:13-20:44 - Character KT wears a Rearz Barnyard due to a misunderstanding
  • 25:28-25:41 - Ref again to wanting to keep the diaper

Sorry, I did not try and find the clips on the YouTube, but here is a screen grab of the important part! The general gist of the scene is KT thinks her boyfriend is into ageplay because of baby items she finds in his room as she did not know he has a kid, so she puts on a diaper to surprise him and says shes okay with his kink. Later she asks to keep the diaper because of a 16 hour flight and she found it of sexy. Good portrayal in my mind and pleased they used a real ABDL diaper! The funny thing is they used something else in scenes 1 and 3 for the diaper as it is much smaller and looks like a legit baby diaper but in scene 2 she has on a full adult diaper.

image.thumb.png.9588023b4181039330f696101b791cc3.png

• Thanks 1

It would be cool if they revisit her character later on and she's totally into the ABDL scene by then.

I saw this episode. Great scene, unfortunately way too short.

He opens to the door to the bedroom and she says, "Hi Daddy, I'm hungwy" and that she's okay with his supposed kink.

Then right away the actual baby starts crying, she gets embarrassed and puts a blanket over her diaper to hide it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/19/2021 at 11:43 PM, Kaylaindiapers said:

Yeah the writers made no sense cause it was a baby diaper and then she has on an adult diaper.. 

Then when she asks to keep It it’s a baby diaper again..

Still very cute! 

....maybe she actually wet it and they didn't have an exact replacement? Wishful thinking!!!

My point is in the basket we’re baby diapers but when she wants to surprise him she’s now in an adult diaper.. Where’d that come from?  Then when she says do you mind if I keep this it’s a baby diaper again.. 

19 hours ago, Syngatesdip said:

Can't open the link tried downloading it and didn't work what is it ?☺️

its just a jigsaw puzzle of that lady, not sure why you couldnt open it, i ran it after i made the puzzle and it worked fine. edit:i just tried downloading and running it, it worked fine

• 4 weeks later...