LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Poopy diaper or pantd close call.

Have you ever pooped your diaper or pants and moments later have someone like a family member or close friend stop by unannounced ?

I have had this happen quite a few times over the years and so far only my mother has said anything to me.

Yes, this happened a few months ago.  A Saturday morning and I was dressed in a t-shirt and sweat pants. I had just pooped my diaper quite nicely and heard a knock on the door, I kinda freaked out a little and thought about what to do. We have a storm door on our house that has a pull down window with a screen, the window was down just a few inches. It was my wife's best friend and she asked if my wife was home,  it was about 9am and my wife was sleeping in late. I told her that she was still in bed and I didn't want to wake her. She said ok just have her call when she gets up. I spoke through the storm door for the brief 20 second conversation, I was nervous but it wasn't that bad. 

• 3 weeks later...

This is a fear of mine. I’ve had a few close-to-being-close calls where I’d be just about to step into the shower to clean up and someone would arrive home. I’m waiting for the day when someone comes in mere moments after I load my pants.

• Like 1

One time when my roommate left for work, I filled my jeans with the wettest stinkiest load I'd had for a long time, had my fun (wink), and when I went to clean up, there was no water!

Apparently, before he left, he rinsed his car off and turned off the wrong valve!

I had to slosh my way out front and turn the water back on outside!...

Good times!

• Haha 2