LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

E-stim in a diaper.

Just now I am using a holey foley catheter with a diaper and have a tens unit attached to a prince Albert ring and another ring behind the glans. The gentle stimulation is very pleasant. The environment is nice and damp for good connections.

oh hell yea, Love a good estim session while diapered. I wear a conductive ring around the base with a copper wire cap with a #8 wire probe, The probe is about 1.125"  in length and nicely rounded and polished. To keep the electrons flowing and not shorting out in the wet diaper I wear a condom with the tip cut off. This insulates things while allowing the wetting to continue and the electrons flowing. For me it allows combining the best of both while allowing a nice long session. Nothing like a trip to the home center all the while wetting your diaper and being stimulated. My sessions will last for hours this way all the while turning up the juice.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

KkThat's sex 101 in rehab.

We are disabled not dead everyone is taught how to estim.because weather you personally feel y for the sensations or not ,your brain probably does and appreciates it .my various estims have memories,so I may look innocent but with one button press  I can be masturbating  anywhere,as long as my aide puts electrodes on when diapering me ,the sky is the limit ,and semen is just  another body waste .my aide knows theres semen in some and it doesn't scare her. If estim is the best you do for recreation get it on .

And honestly show me a tween bed wetter morning diaper with no cum enclosed an I'll show you malfunctioning lab equipment! 

• 2 weeks later...

@Cruiser 03 when you say anywhere, do you mean you can have the unit tucked away somewhere while your electrodes are stimulating you out and about? I would love to do something like that but I don't know where to start. What equipment best works for you?