LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Onesies Downunder

First, I apologize if this is in the wrong section, as well as potentially posting a duplicate topic. I haven’t been able to find a large enough consensus.

I’ve been debating on ordering a onesie or two from Onesies Downunder. I have onesies from other places (Tykables, ABU, etc...), but I’d like to know how ODU’s onesies are. If anyone could provide some input and opinion on them, I’d really appreciate it.

10 minutes ago, Smash-N-Dash said:

First, I apologize if this is in the wrong section, as well as potentially posting a duplicate topic. I haven’t been able to find a large enough consensus.

I’ve been debating on ordering a onesie or two from Onesies Downunder. I have onesies from other places (Tykables, ABU, etc...), but I’d like to know how ODU’s onesies are. If anyone could provide some input and opinion on them, I’d really appreciate it.

I have a whole bunch of Onesies Downunder that I've bought in the last year or so. I LOVE them! They're cute! They've stopped selling their 'Peekaboo's' sadly, but all of the other onesies too that I have from them are comfy and fit well. Order larger than you would think though - Follow their sizing guide they have and you'll be fine. I was just looking at them again yesterday. Been very happy with them! 

(FYI they claim you can't put them through the dryer, but I've tumbled at low multiple times and not had any issues)

• Like 1

They are small in sizes

I have some old ones from them in XL, that fits me, so I bought some new in XL, that doesn't fit at all
They are old and might have been stretched from wearing. 

Now I have another reason to lose weight. 

(I also bought some other clothes from different company that is a tight fit..)

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Crinklz Kat said:

If you want to get one from a US based source, My Inner Baby does carry some of their products (not all). 

ODU despatch from the US these days.  The ODU onesies are of good quality & I really like them.  I'll probably wear one today.  But, as others have said, watch out for the sizing.  I'm 5ft9in, 160 lbs, and mine are 2XL.  XL are a bit tight on me.

• Like 1
I appreciate the input everyone. I actually ordered one last night. I’m 6’0”, about 220 at the moment, but in the process of slimming down from all the COVID weight. I went with a 3X going off your advice they run small, so I’m hoping it’s big enough
 ??