LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambino sneaks out a new diaper for spring!

I wonder what chassis this new outter shell is put on? In looking at the page, it claims a 5000ml capacity, which might put it in the same "range" as bellisimos, karnevalee, cloude, and catsranaut...

Getting a lot of mileage out of that Bellisimo chassis I guess ??

Not my cup of tea, but if people really like these, my suggestion is to order a lot of them and stock up!  These may just be a temporary item found only around this time of year and may fade from production quickly.  Get 'em while you can before they fade into the history books forever.

I have had wetness indicators fade......but never a whole diaper!! ? that can either be really....'interesting' or really scary!!!

Interesting that the description doesn't say plastic backed like the rest of their diapers -- it says "Non-woven cover material".  Wonder if that means this is a cloth backed diaper......  I've got some samples coming, so I'll see if it is cloth backed.  While I'm not a big fan of cloth-backed, there is a fairly sizable minority of ABDLs that have been calling for a more robust cloth backed ABDL diaper.  The only ones out now are the ABU Preschools and the Nappies R Us PlayDayz (which are Preschools knockoffs), and both of those diapers are meant for daytime light wetting.  

Seni is a cloth backed product, though "medical" I guess.... No prints. The quattro has red racing stripes though...and the super plus is basically all white, which is what I Iike?? but thats just me.

Seni products work great, hold a lot, dont weep or leak,  have all the right features, fit well, and the super plus' "look" good...

I know this has nothing to do with this thread, but you mentioned cloth like diapers and people wanting them, just pointing out what is already available, ?