LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

becoming diaper dependent

I think I got myself diaper dependent. When I am at home I only use my diapers. Its like I can't tell I need to go when I am home it just happens. Plus I do wear protection 24/7. Because at work I have close calls. But when I am at home I go to where I really can't tell I need to go potty till I feel my diaper getting warm

Well if this is truly what you want, good for you.

For me I’m only wearing to bed and still wake up to wet after 4 months.

I would like to wet in my sleep but most likely won’t get there, but I do love wearing to bed every night 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, BabyJoseph said:

I think I got myself diaper dependent. When I am at home I only use my diapers. Its like I can't tell I need to go when I am home it just happens. Plus I do wear protection 24/7. Because at work I have close calls. But when I am at home I go to where I really can't tell I need to go potty till I feel my diaper getting warm

Well done.?  It must be nice knowing that you actually need diapers now. What protection do you wear for work?? 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, triggernum2 said:

Well done.?  It must be nice knowing that you actually need diapers now. What protection do you wear for work?? 

I think its more of a mind thing. My brain knows I wearing and it just happens. When I am away from home I can go potty with no problem. Same when I am in my boxers. But at home its like I can't control my self to well

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve lessened my control to the point that I can only hold it for about 6 minutes if I’m away from home and if I’m at home I can’t make it to the bathroom 15 feet from my bed without emptying half of my bladder and/or starting to poop. That’s all fine by me though, that’s why I wear 24/7. Sometimes I get off the bed and immediately start wetting and messing my diaper, when that happens I just stop where I am and fill my diaper and get back on the bed. 

• Like 1

I like the term diaper -dependent as opposed to incontinent ? I am diaper dependent at night for sure, I sometimes don't and other times barely wake up to go pee.. not having to get out of bed is the way I like it! I wear a lot during day as well, either thick pull-ups or Lite diapers, but not dependent, I just love the security And being able to go whenever I want at the slightest urge. I just love my diapers ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/16/2021 at 9:02 AM, Rachael-Little said:

Well if this is truly what you want, good for you.

For me I’m only wearing to bed and still wake up to wet after 4 months.

I would like to wet in my sleep but most likely won’t get there, but I do love wearing to bed every night 

I learned to wet my diaper while sleeping by wetting my diaper a little before going to sleep, having on a damp diaper helped my subconscious accept being wet and warm. If I woke needing to pee, I’d just pee my diaper, roll over and go back to sleep.

After a few months I was waking up to find my diaper saturated and sometimes leaking, a leaking diaper only encouraged my to continue my diaper training.

On 3/16/2021 at 7:40 AM, BabyJoseph said:

Is this what you truly looking for?

Are you wanting to become diaper dependent?

If so, I would continue on the path of your choosing. It takes a couple of years but one can truly become diaper dependent through 24/7 diaper training, I did it years ago and I’m happy to say I love the end results, I now need to be diapered 24/7.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, iluvmydiapers said:

I learned to wet my diaper while sleeping by wetting my diaper a little before going to sleep, having on a damp diaper helped my subconscious accept being wet and warm. If I woke needing to pee, I’d just pee my diaper, roll over and go back to sleep.

After a few months I was waking up to find my diaper saturated and sometimes leaking, a leaking diaper only encouraged my to continue my diaper training.

Is this what you truly looking for?

Are you wanting to become diaper dependent?

If so, I would continue on the path of your choosing. It takes a couple of years but one can truly become diaper dependent through 24/7 diaper training, I did it years ago and I’m happy to say I love the end results, I now need to be diapered 24/7.

yes I am very happy with being diaper dependent 

14 minutes ago, BabyJoseph said:

yes I am very happy with being diaper dependent 

I am glad to hear that.

The only thing I would change if I could, would be to start my diaper training at age 19 instead of 28.