LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

On 12/25/2022 at 12:14 AM, Dee Cee said:

Yes it feels really nice to just feel that big giant poop just just fill the back of yer diaper , then shift and force it to go up around , and over yer junk , and then just stand up and fill the crotch of yer diaper so that every sq. Inch has poop in it ! And then to just slowly sit down and feel it just smear out all over in yer diaper as you piss it wet ! And you get to hear that first squelch in yer bottom , and yer diaper starts to talk to you ! I just love that sound coming out of MY diaper and you stick yer finger in the front right in the middle of the front of it , and you can feel the poop is just an inch below the top front of yer very shit diaper , and it’s just so full ! My best poops are those big firm logs that are just like a clump of grapes that just come apart , and smear everywhere in yer diaper , man they feel so good just coming apart and just going everywhere in yer diaper ! ?♥️??♥️????❤️??????? , then you know how much you are a very special , DL , it’s not over , till that lumpy , loaded diaper starts to get very wet and it starts to get brown , and leaks into yer plastic pants , but yer still just squishing around in it , and you look down yer crotch , and you can see little crescent marks start to show where yer plastic pants , are just starting to leak ! And I like to get up off my butt , and feel my butt just squish my butt cheeks together, and it smears out , into my seat , and then get on my exercise bike , and just sit down on that big wide seat , and the poop just goes everywhere and you start to pedal that bike hard , and before long , the mess has just squished out of yer leg holes and the front of yer leg holes are starting to get brown and you pedal all the harder , and the crotch of yer diaper has leaked out in yer pants , and now yer jeans are starting to sho that yer crotch is brown too , but yer standing on the pedals , and you can squish yer butt checks to get her again , and the mess is slowly going up your back and now yer T-shirt is stained , and you feel yer bladder , just start to wet yer diaper again , but it’s so full it’s know leaking out the waist of yer diaper and yer pants are now pretty much shit from back to front , and I covered on the inside , yer outer pants , definitely look like a kid in a very pooped diaper that has just leaked out and the whole front , and the back of yer pants are soaked bro and wet , and you smell like ammonia, and old shit , it’s starting to just leak out of yer plastic pants , and go down yer legs and stain the spots the com in contact wih yer skin leaving smal shit stains on yer legs too then you k ow know it’s time to get out of this whole mess , and get cleaned up ready to just, jump in the shower and put all yer poopy , jeans , plastic pants , and the very pooped , soaked into yer dial pail , a 5gal bucket , and get yer ass all nice and squeaky clean in the shower , after that it’s all over , to just get in bed ! 

Merry Christmas… and a Happy New Year , joy to the world , the king has come ❤️♥️❤️♥️❤️??

That's one very messy diaper. I'm not into the leaks. I like what happens in my diapers to stay in my diapers.  It had to feel really amazing, though. 

On 12/23/2022 at 7:03 PM, Sisu said:

I thoroughly enjoy the pushing part of pooping my diaper.  Enjoy knowing I’m pooping them full on purpose and trying my hardest to get everything out and into my diaper.  ?

I really enjoy this part as well, knowing that I'm internationally creating a mess of poop that I'll enjoy ?

I don't have much choice though, since I'm not anywhere near the stage where it can just slide out on its own. I hope to get closer to that at some point, but I like being very intentional about it too ?

• Like 1
On 3/8/2021 at 2:52 PM, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

Damn I love you guys so much !!   Save some of the fun for me. I have loved the squish and the poogasm since I was 13 years old and nothing and I mean nothing or no one is going to dissuade or deter me from enjoying my poop and mashing it all over my privates and giving me a mighty orgasm. My wife loves when I take an enormous poop and then she gives me the squish with her arm and rubs me to orgasm. I in turn do the same for her. I love feeling the erection in her diaper and just mashing it all over her balls and penis. This makes the poogasm so much better. Love you guys and keep on pooping them diapers and I promise to do the same.

I love hearing that you Evelyn like to get poop on your vagina and masturbate with it I wonder how does it really feel for you? Please describe!

21 hours ago, babyalan said:

I love hearing that you Evelyn like to get poop on your vagina and masturbate with it I wonder how does it really feel for you? Please describe!

I wonder what has happened to Evelyn, she hasn't been around for quite some time. I hope all is well with her.

• Like 1
On 1/5/2023 at 2:48 AM, Moochie said:

I wonder what has happened to Evelyn, she hasn't been around for quite some time. I hope all is well with her.

Not to derail the thread, but I've had the same thought, too. And there are one or two more folks whose absence has not escaped my notice.

I love the solitude of the early morning in my wet and messy diaper well before my wife gets up. Depending on the circumstances, I won't change until 2-3 hours, unless my mess gets squished to the front of my diaper then I change right away to avoid a UTI. I am sitting here now with a wet and messy Bambino Classico v2 diaper, and my mess is remaining in the back and bottom of my diaper so that I can enjoy the warm squish for a while. I wet during the night and then as soon as I got out of bed, I just relaxed and went poopie in my diaper without even pushing. I am even going to get my morning exercise in my wet and messy diaper.

While I try not to sit down right away I do walk around my home in it for a bit cause I love the feeling of a firm load rumbling around my diaper when i walk but I love the feeling of it squishing when I sit down and I imagine sitting in a lap of a woman. 

It's Monday morning and I am starting the week with a wet and messy NS Air Active Supreme diaper that feels so warm and squishy with 31degrees Fahrenheit outside and a considerable amount of snow. I woke up wet and messed my diaper in the kitchen while getting coffee. All I had to do was relax and fill my diaper. Snow outside and a messy, warm, lumpy, squishy diaper and hot coffee inside, great combination.

• Like 2
  • 11 months later...

Some astrophysicists postulate theories that the universe will end with a Big Crunch, Big Freeze, or Big Rip, but they have left out the Big Squish. If my morning diaper is predictive of the end of time, start saying your prayers now!!!!!😉

• Haha 1