LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I know some people have a big poo and then just clean up right away. I just want to know how others like a massive poo and then have squishing my diapers and having a poogasm . For me, I really like to make some huge "fiber loading" by eating tons of fiber food and lots of psyllium husk (metamucil) for several days. I have to say, those poopings are one of the bests. A gigantic load for at least 2 or 3 termendous poos. It starts with a semi-firm turd and ends up with a monstrous semi-soft poo sliding up around my balls. Probably at least 3 hefty and bulky poo. My diapers are heavy, a little wet, warm and full of poo. Some of the best  fun is when a friend feels that load and pushes that poo up around my balls and making my dick slide up and down until I have an epic poogasm. The load spreads all over my diapers. Yes, the big squish. Anyone love that mega monstrous squish?

• Like 5

I love the "big squish" of a messy diaper when sitting down, like I am doing right now. Changing right away after messing seems like a waste to me, but I realize that staying in a wet and messy diaper for several hours is not for everyone.

• Like 3

Damn I love you guys so much !!   Save some of the fun for me. I have loved the squish and the poogasm since I was 13 years old and nothing and I mean nothing or no one is going to dissuade or deter me from enjoying my poop and mashing it all over my privates and giving me a mighty orgasm. My wife loves when I take an enormous poop and then she gives me the squish with her arm and rubs me to orgasm. I in turn do the same for her. I love feeling the erection in her diaper and just mashing it all over her balls and penis. This makes the poogasm so much better. Love you guys and keep on pooping them diapers and I promise to do the same.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

I definitely agree, having a big mess in your diaper is one of the greatest ways to get off. I've been messing myself since I was 10, (not diapers then, underwear lined with toilet paper), and it feels so good. 
Whenever I put a diaper on, the first thing I do is to mess it. I usually wait to feel the need to mess before putting my diaper on so I can enjoy the squish for longer. Then, after a few hours, pushing out a fresh load on top of my older mess and sitting down in it and squishing it all together feels so unbelievably good. 
One thing I have started to do is wear a chastity cage while diapered. It keeps me horny, but unable to get relief, which just intensifies the feeling of my mess and thick padding.
Also, layering up over your messy diaper is better than changing~

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...

Its a feeling I really love. Yet the cleanup afterwards is something I dislike enough that it makes me less likely to want to do it. When I first started pooping myself as a pre-teen all the way until my late teens / early adulthood, I had really firm and big bowel movements that didn't create a huge amount of mess. When the situation allowed it I'd love to load my pants and then slower lower myself onto it, feeling it almost pancaking out beneath my bottom and then spending a bit of time just walking around or sitting with a huge load of poo in my pants. Sometimes they were so clean I could almost just empty my pants out at the end, wipe a bit and the job was done.

I never get loads like this now, and although I love the feeling I have little private time to enjoy it and the cleanup is both messy and hard to hide. I've thought before about adjusting my diet to experience easier cleanups again but it feels like a lot of effort.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm in the beginning of a massive "fiber loading" program that had me 2 gigantic loads today. I really feel a very strong urge again so when I go to bed, I know I'll be having another huge load. So when I go to sleep, I'm knowing the urgency will hit me again tomorrow so I'll have at least 4 monstrous loads as I get up. You got it. An epic squish. Maybe a couple squishes. I'm going to have a jerking poogasm climax with my diapers. Now you'll have to excuse me while I go do whatever I want, all the time.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I'm feeling a really big squish right now.   Thanks diaperjack101. I did some fiber loading this morning.  A really big bowl of cereal and a huge dose of Metamucil. Then a banana and another big dose of Metamucil.  Then I went to bed.

I got up and really had to go, so I got diapered up in a Crinklz Astronaut.   I  flooded it, but I held the poo till I couldn't hold it anymore. 

In the meantime,  had another dose of Metamucil and a whole pack of prunes. 

The urge to poo finally won and I filled my Crinklz with a huge load of fairly soft poo. Since then,  I have had several more smaller poos and my diaper is really full.  It's like it just keeps coming.  

The prunes haven't even kicked in yet.  I'll have a very full diaper,  back and front when that happens. 

Ohhh, this feels sooo goood!!!

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

The more that I can squish the better! There is nothing better than feeling your poop just smuuuuuuush all around as you sit on it. I especially adore when it sticks to me. 

• Like 1

i like to get a good mess going, then wet a little bit so its nice and warm all around, and then i know just the right ways to wiggle around to the point where i can creep right along the line of climax, but i never cross it, i like to stay right in that little pleasure zone, it gets me cross eyed and drooling with my head tilted

? 

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Oh my goodness, my morning Sunkiss Masterpiece diaper is very wet, and extremely messy. This is one of the biggest poopies I have had in awhile, what a warm, soft, caressing squishy diaper, wow, is all I can say without becoming distastefully more descriptive.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I woke up this morning very wet, thank goodness I also had a pair of taffeta waterproof pants on because my diaper was leaking I was so wet. I usually don't change right away in the morning, but I had to. I put on another diaper, an inexpensive Walgreen's diaper and as soon as I taped my diaper on and stood up, I messed, very large poopy at that. A two diaper morning for me. I won't change immediately because I have the best squish to enjoy for awhile.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

I am STINKY, SQUISHY, & PROUD THIS MORNING with a very wet and messy Bambino Classico v2 diaper. Wet, warm, lumpy, sticky, squishy, and ohh sooo very pleasurable. I am ready to begin my morning workout in my massively loaded diaper.

• Like 3

Oh hell yeah!  All of it is so vivid and intense mentally and physically.  For me I love going into a squatting position before I begin pooping.  Love as I begin pushing the sounds of  squelching and crackling and crinkling of my poop load begin filling my diaper.  From there on it’s as if something has switched on inside me and mentally and physically I’m over powered and wildly turn on.  All I can think about from this point on is how I can push as much poop into my diaper as possible to make it extra full, squishy, slippery and oozing all over inside and around my diaper.  I’ll wait awhile, stand back up and the load shifts around and even more so with every step and bend forward.  Finally after awhile I take the plunge and find a good spot to sit and slide and grind when the diaper is at maximum capacity.  I think you can all figure out what goes on after.  Cheers.

Sunday morning in a wet and messy NS Supreme purple diaper that just feels sooo wonderful. I won't change for several hours and plan to get my morning exercise in my wet and poopy diaper. Time to get my cup of coffee, what a squish!

On 12/17/2022 at 5:58 PM, Dee Cee said:

Sounds good to me , except I don’t have to push any more , it just slides out into my cloth diaper , or my cloth training pants , always with my plastic over them , to keep the smell down , and to prevent them from leaking out into my pants ! I t has been 9-10 months since , I have used the toilet , it’s all been in my pants since then ! And I am done caring , any more , I’m I.C. , plus a DL , and I’m retired , so nobody cares if , I’m wet , messy or both ! Plus I just love to be in a pooped and wet diaper ! 

I thoroughly enjoy the pushing part of pooping my diaper.  Enjoy knowing I’m pooping them full on purpose and trying my hardest to get everything out and into my diaper.  ?

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Dee Cee said:

Yes it feels really nice to just feel that big giant poop just just fill the back of yer diaper , then shift and force it to go up around , and over yer junk , and then just stand up and fill the crotch of yer diaper so that every sq. Inch has poop in it ! And then to just slowly sit down and feel it just smear out all over in yer diaper as you piss it wet ! And you get to hear that first squelch in yer bottom , and yer diaper starts to talk to you ! I just love that sound coming out of MY diaper and you stick yer finger in the front right in the middle of the front of it , and you can feel the poop is just an inch below the top front of yer very shit diaper , and it’s just so full ! My best poops are those big firm logs that are just like a clump of grapes that just come apart , and smear everywhere in yer diaper , man they feel so good just coming apart and just going everywhere in yer diaper ! ?♥️??♥️????❤️??????? , then you know how much you are a very special , DL , it’s not over , till that lumpy , loaded diaper starts to get very wet and it starts to get brown , and leaks into yer plastic pants , but yer still just squishing around in it , and you look down yer crotch , and you can see little crescent marks start to show where yer plastic pants , are just starting to leak ! And I like to get up off my butt , and feel my butt just squish my butt cheeks together, and it smears out , into my seat , and then get on my exercise bike , and just sit down on that big wide seat , and the poop just goes everywhere and you start to pedal that bike hard , and before long , the mess has just squished out of yer leg holes and the front of yer leg holes are starting to get brown and you pedal all the harder , and the crotch of yer diaper has leaked out in yer pants , and now yer jeans are starting to sho that yer crotch is brown too , but yer standing on the pedals , and you can squish yer butt checks to get her again , and the mess is slowly going up your back and now yer T-shirt is stained , and you feel yer bladder , just start to wet yer diaper again , but it’s so full it’s know leaking out the waist of yer diaper and yer pants are now pretty much shit from back to front , and I covered on the inside , yer outer pants , definitely look like a kid in a very pooped diaper that has just leaked out and the whole front , and the back of yer pants are soaked bro and wet , and you smell like ammonia, and old shit , it’s starting to just leak out of yer plastic pants , and go down yer legs and stain the spots the com in contact wih yer skin leaving smal shit stains on yer legs too then you k ow know it’s time to get out of this whole mess , and get cleaned up ready to just, jump in the shower and put all yer poopy , jeans , plastic pants , and the very pooped , soaked into yer dial pail , a 5gal bucket , and get yer ass all nice and squeaky clean in the shower , after that it’s all over , to just get in bed ! 

Merry Christmas… and a Happy New Year , joy to the world , the king has come ❤️♥️❤️♥️❤️??

Sounds like you need to be cleaned with a fire hose.