LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cheap Wish Onesie?

Was curious if anyone had bothered to try the cheap onesies/bodysuits seen on Wish and Ebay?

shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcRlVwivd9heWYJ16yK79Xf3mO2mIi78qQHGUv2R5vmpSIcksOAeSskEfPYSk1G9Gd2ELGu8DUkjnH_Ox7Qn4jrAMzLmFMA-1_P3FALBv564iNQwSb4SASRa&usqp=CAE

Obviously, it's Wish/Ebay so I'm not expecting miracles. But I'm curious if they're even worth a go in anyone's experience?

Rhttps://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005001813095943.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.530d4c4d2fYt1y

I bought one of these. It looks better than it is. It's a very thin nylon fabric, and the snaps aren't great. But it was cheap.

Without a link I can't really say much from the pic. I also have a couple from Msemis that are nice as undershirts. But again the snaps aren't great.

I have ordered several onesies from Geek, Wish and Aliexpress. All of which were of pretty good materials, fit well and I still have and use them. The prices are usually pretty good too which is always important 

• 2 weeks later...

Chinese ABDL clothing is hit or miss on a few fronts. The sizing is inconsistent even from the same seller so some things just don't fit. And the material is usually thin and not always as specified stretch wise.

My partner and I have a few good Chinese garments but have sold off just as many that didn't work out.

So I didn't buy a onesie, but I did buy a pair of shortalls.  I had to size up about 2-3 sizes (Got an XL when I'm a Medium).  It's a little tight with a diaper, and cheap feeling.  Still cute, but I wouldn't buy under-layers from Wish.

4 hours ago, LittleAmytheil said:

So I didn't buy a onesie, but I did buy a pair of shortalls.  I had to size up about 2-3 sizes (Got an XL when I'm a Medium).  It's a little tight with a diaper, and cheap feeling.  Still cute, but I wouldn't buy under-layers from Wish.

I remember looking at a cute item and seeing the sizes go up to 2XL. Then I checked the size chart, a 2XL was a 36 inch bust. I'm guessing the smallest size would've been too small for an American Girl doll.

On 3/14/2021 at 11:06 PM, ValentinesStuff said:

I remember looking at a cute item and seeing the sizes go up to 2XL. Then I checked the size chart, a 2XL was a 36 inch bust. I'm guessing the smallest size would've been too small for an American Girl doll.

I could only imagine so-  Its very difficult to order from sites such as wish because they design for a completely different size than what we're hoping for.  And sizing letters are so different between USA/UK/China from just trying to order from different regions.

15 hours ago, LittleAmytheil said:

And sizing letters are so different between USA/UK/China from just trying to order from different regions.

It's worse than that. Clothing sizes are pretty arbitrary and not consistent brand to brand. 

Is not the first and defining term of this subject "cheap"? Well, you get what you pay for and you pay fro what you do not get Quality control is the first corner to get a galaxy-size hunk cut out of it. When that goes there is no control of workmanship or sizing. and onsies, because they need to be somewhat fitted to the body in all dimensions need to fit more exact measurements than unfitted items or be made adjustable in all the dimensions. Length is more important in one of these than in a shirt, dress or babydoll since there can be two or more persons with a 36" waist but one may be 5'4", another 5'9" and yet another 6i'3" the same is true of chest size, You can have three 5"8", 36
 waost'ers but one could be 39"  another 42" and the third 48" at the chest. So this can be a flying circus and with no quality control, guess what, as well as no inspection of seams, snaps or attachment of sleeves or hems

Was not the other workd "Wish"? If wishes were tiaras; even beggars would be fine ladies

• Like 1