LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby Food

dlsafrica

I'm talking about the processed baby food (here the make is Purity) available in stores. With our store's rewards programme having a baby department as well, it probably won't harm to investigate this. I tried one a few years ago and it wasn't too bad at all. So, presuming I get one a day for a week, what flavours do you recommend? I am vegetarian so anything with a hint of meat doesn't do.

I also note there are ages attached to various foods so maybe I need to take note of that too. E.g. I use a pacifier for 0-6 months etc

• Like 1

If you can find the 'Sprout' brand baby food pouches they have some more adventuristic meals. Those tend to taste pretty good in my experience from all of those I've tried. I think anymore if I'm going to buy one it tends to be the oatmeal apple cinnamon ones. Apple Blueberry is another I've liked of the non-meat related ones. The pea one sounds disgusting, but if you actually like veggies might not be terrible - you may want to add some salt. Keep in mind flavors vary between brands to some extent.

The nastiest that I tried was actually a macaroni and cheese one... <shudder> The pure meat puree ones are also quite disgusting smelling, I never managed to even get a spoonful of those down. I don't know if there are vegetarian versions of lasagna ones - those aren't terrible. 

Honestly your best bet though is to do what a lot of parents do now, and just use a blender and make your own. Lots of recipes out there for it!

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Pampertimmy said:

I eat Gerber baby cereal mixed with a fruit cup and a bottle of toddler formula every morning. There are many flavours.  

image.jpeg

That's looks delicious for any baby!? That would sure make me a happy baby in the morning!?????

• Like 1

I adventured out and discovered Gerber peaches and cream pouch. I havent done baby food in years. These caught my eye. So I got one, tried it, went back and bought more. Tastes like a peach yogurt. I always used to get the fruit type of food. Apparently still do lol. 

• Like 1

I'm vegetarian so... but I got creamy sweet potato and cinnamon. It's a squeeze tube, which is okay I suppose.  I can squeeze it onto a spoon. But it would be odd  to try to claim I have strength or coordination in little space to get the cap off a bottle.

It says 6 month's and up which is okay.  My pacifier is for 0 to 6 months. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 2/22/2021 at 11:02 PM, ValentinesStuff said:

I would go with any of the fruits or veggies that you like. Baby food tends to be blander than adult food.

I remember tasting my kids food when they were babies and I agree that it was pretty bland

• 9 months later...

1C3EF9A6-BB95-43BD-B966-CEEB08788615.thumb.jpeg.d9697299edafa9ca4058be571c417187.jpegMy meals only really eat food like this957BF6E7-AF5E-4556-AD3A-4B14EF54286D.thumb.jpeg.27ad6f37f49714b8fd1e3c95d6a5c3bd.jpeg 

my milk and bottles apart from that I may eat one adult food every two or three days and the odd pack of crisps (chips)

• Like 1
On 5/31/2021 at 11:22 PM, tommyneedsdiapers90 said:

If I'm in deep little space I cut out the middle man and just pour it down my diapers lol

What do you mean by that, big brother lover????

My new feeding schedule 

9CA9ABAE-8DCC-4261-9A85-B9132103D763.thumb.jpeg.59797122b94f5f670b56b79a6f8a5129.jpeg

sometimes will have to be altered due to my work but most feeding should be ok as I don’t mind premade formula 

5 fl oz a meal 

Plus-size have moved my last bottle to 8 pm

• Like 1

So at work under my new feeding schedule and I have not felt the need for any adult food 

still got one feed and my baby food but I so full I may have them when I go home 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Cmp said:

So at work under my new feeding schedule and I have not felt the need for any adult food 

still got one feed and my baby food but I so full I may have them when I go home 

Sounds like some good progress bud, keep it up!??☺️????♥️

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, Cmp said:

Tell me about it even when I was eating adult food I never felt this full lol 

Really?!??? wow!?? That's amazing!?☺️? Also very interesting.????♥️????

On 3/9/2022 at 5:01 AM, Cmp said:

My new feeding schedule 

9CA9ABAE-8DCC-4261-9A85-B9132103D763.thumb.jpeg.59797122b94f5f670b56b79a6f8a5129.jpeg

sometimes will have to be altered due to my work but most feeding should be ok as I don’t mind premade formula 

5 fl oz a meal 

Plus-size have moved my last bottle to 8 pm

So what time do you usually go to bed then????♥️??♥️??????

Most all different times as I work shifts 8  hours in 24 any start time but most shifts are done by 10 pm

• Like 1

F6DFDB96-A926-4063-8D59-464670886010.thumb.jpeg.85b048ee823843c3be945db728a75a8e.jpeg

two of them I had at work plus a 70 ml one witch is 470 ml or 16 fl oz I have 5 fl oz a time 150 ml 

witch was anoth to keep me happy till I got home 

5C47D01B-6D31-465D-AB2C-BB8F7A7178DD.thumb.jpeg.eab0492004b68450a10ca9b5ee6ec5ea.jpeg

this my. Main meal two packs of the dinner one  dessert and a bottle of formula 

• Like 1