LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rears Lil’ Monsters spotted in Just Call Me Kat Episode 7: Eggs

Little back story to the episode. Kat, the main character, is considering freezing her eggs due to a recommendation made by her gynecologist. She talks to her friend about it and complains that women are on a clock when it comes to child birth and men aren’t. Her friend replies that men are on a clock too and states that he wouldn’t want to be in diapers with his kid. She then proceeds to imagine the scene below. Needless to say I nearly choked when I saw this on my tv. 

EE783DB2-F710-4804-96DB-C086F0BB7B05.jpeg

• Thanks 1

Yeah what secret abdl knew to order Rearz for this show and not just buy pull-ups or depends? Plus as a person who has worked in props I need to know "WHAT HAPPENED TO THE REST OF THAT BAG?!?"

Thanks for posting ?

Obviously not all that knowledgeable or they would have put it on better, tucking the side flaps under instead of just letting them sloppily hang down if it's for real.  It actually looks photo shopped to me, probably why it looks so sloppy.

How amusing! Of all of the abdl diapers out there, they chose the Lil Monsters prints. I wonder where they got the idea to do that and why that particular print.

Welp, Rearz sales gunna get ANOTHER push up in spite of their critics.

It makes sense that ABDL diapers are becoming more prevalent in situations where a TV show or movie needs to represent someone in an adult diaper.

With the amount of ABDL diapers that you can buy on Amazon (Rearz included) someone doing an even half-way thorough search for adult diapers just on that site is likely to come across them. So someone with a totally vanilla-level knowledge of the kink world could stumble across something like that.

That said, I would not be the surprised in the least if many Hollywood writers are rather kink aware (not saying they are closet ABDLs, just that they probably have knowledge that this exists) and would see an ABDL diaper as a more interesting option than the granny-pantie style white adult pull-ups.