LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Express your dislikes

9 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

@eatenbywo1ves

My question is, WHY do people "automatically ASS-UME things?  someone may be Incontinent, and may not have any AB or DL tendencies at all.  They may be an AB, and NOT a DL, or they may be DL.

In My case, I am INCONTINENT AND DL - How people can "tell" you that you are something, or NOT something, or make determinations that you are "secretly into this/that"  What I am into and NOT into is the business of ME and those I trust, and should not be subject to someone making generalizations or statements that it is "wrong" "bad" "strange" or other terms.  It is bad enough that like me, I have a disability, which I live EVERY Day, and because I may sit in a chair, or use adaptive equipment, or have skills that I can put to good use, and all my life, the ONLY job I can do is the one that I CREATE for myself, or one that someone is AWARE of skills or qualities that I possess.

If we add diapers, ABDL/INCON/etc to this:  Then you have to realize that the only thing that makes me upset is that there are GOOD people who work hard, do the best job they can, and they provide help and guidance and support to those that need it.  Some of these individuals, may be "looked down on" because of disability, or other reasons, and I can't tell you how many times I think I could have been hired, but because of something I did/said or through NO FAULT at all on my part, I didn't get the job, or maybe its because of reasons that they legally "can't and shouldn't" be disclosed.

I had to work for a friend that CREATED the position I needed, provided me the tools I needed, and provided me with the opportunity to advance:  I worked UNDER people for a LONG time, and NOW, I am the boss, and I have to remember that sometimes, because I worry I may not be doing my best, but I KNOW as long as I do my best, that is all I can do.

So, why does it seem that it is important to "out" individuals that are Incon/ABDL/DL/etc?  Do people understand that there are reasons why we may be the way we are?  Of course, because I have a disability, and use a chair, and it is mobility related, people probably would understand and probably accept that I need diapers.  I am a PROFESSIONAL in whatever I do, and I don't go "blabbing" people's business all over the place, but early in my journey, I was "outed" by one of my support contractors, and I was basically "humiliated" when I got a call at my workplace to discuss that:  I don't want someone to go out of their way to make light of my condition (diapered or not), and I wish that there were people who were more accepting of the community.

My Point:  They may wear diapers, for whatever reason they choose: They may BE AB or DL or BOTH, but who's business is it of anyone else, other than those who YOU disclose it to:  Do you realize how many PROFESSIONALS we have RIGHT HERE?  They ALL wear diapers for whatever reason(s), but they are working people, like @Evelyn Dellcerro@DailyDi@Transfusionelle@spoonchicken@~ashley~and OTHERS:  I could go on for a long while here, but in my example, EACH of these people  provide a service to their community, and they work HARD:  If they wear diapers, who CARES:  there are people out there that have their "opinions" about our lifestyle.

People have to understand that they should NOT judge people because of any condition, disability or lifestyle choice:  Maybe they don't agree with what we do, but we are DOING it folks:  and if someone wears as diaper, or a colorful outfit, what is the problem here:  there are times that are appropriate for each part of how we live, but who the hell has the right to decide WHO and WHAT you THINK and KNOW you are, but YOURSELF!

People NEED to show some empathy and UNDERSTAND what we all go through, not make wisecracks or stupid assumptions:  why do people do this?  I think it has to do with society and norms:  It's time people understood:  all a diaper is is a "special kind of undies that can be peed/pooped in, and that is IT":  It is amazing how these stupid "stigmas" are still with us, and we need to change that1

Remember, LOVE Thy Neighbor *HUG*

My .02 :)

FULL STOP!

Brian

People have to understand that they should NOT judge people because of any condition, disability or lifestyle choice:  Brian many people dont care, they must know and they must interfere, and they must put their 2 cents in. How many times have we been in the chatroom and someone types (their, they're, there) and most people use word correct on devices. You get the damned busy body who will correct you. I sometimes do it on purpose, by mispelling words. We all know what we are saying but it only takes one. I love people and I work with hundreds of people a day. Think about it do you really care if your neighbor is having anal sex next door ? Do you really care that the guy that fixes your car is wearing a diaper, or the fireman that saved your life is gay ? Many people will never learn, no matter how you slice it there will be bigots, racists, and busy bodies, nosey people are everywhere and want to know your business so they can spread it and taint it with lies and hate. I come here to help, and meet people, and sometimes I cant express myself properly because people judge, and make wise cracks, Why should I go to a PM because you dont want to hear about poop or piss. If you dont want to hear it you leave. How many times I come into the chatroom and people are talking about politics or religion, or even covid, or things no one cares about. I kindly say I will be in forums, thats all. The last thing I want to be is judged. I dont come here to judge, unfortunately not everyone feels as we do.

• Thanks 3

I am DL and a total DL, not halfway or a quarter of the way. BTW, I also have a deep hate for baby powder. I have been DL since age 13. My love of diapers is very sexual and diapers are a turn on. Many people are so scared to speak about themselves here, like the NSA is taking notes. I come from a time where SCAT was big. From the late 70"s to the mid 90's I was more into scat than diapers, but I always used my diaper. Pee is nice, but sexually it does nothing for me in a diaper, now you talk golden showers and I'm all ears. Poop on the other hand is an aphrodisiac. I can sit in it, squish in it, lay in it, roll in it, pick it up in my hand and masturbate my partner with it. But there will be those here quick to judge. " shes a pig, shes a slob, shes disgusting, shes nasty. I shave my whole body so I never have a problem hosing poop off me. I get judged all the time. I love many people here and I have many good friends that are AB. Many dont like poop, okay all well and good. There are many AB people that wont even chat with me here. I talk to you and I talk straight at you. I know many here whine about cleaning up poop, and I get the "ewwww" I have my wife which is male and dresses as a woman and out of respect I call him my wife. He is not here to fool anyone into thinking he is a female. We share a bond and a love that many people here will never even come close too. What I dislike the most is the disrespect. I wasnt handed anything in life. I worked my ass off to get to where I am, and I will be damned to let someone that doesnt know me judge me. I am a very healthy 55 year old woman that enjoys and thrives on life. I live and I love.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

The only thing I dislike about being ABDL is the fact that we can't take the actual form of babies/ toddlers. And I get it, it's not our fault we are stuck in our adult bodys, but to me it ruins the immersion whenever I see my/others adult bodys whenever people are doing age play. It just kinda takes me out of the baby mindset. Other than that I like all baby stuff, especially baby powder, except plastic pants. I HATE plastic pants!???

My peeve is the apparent lack of tolerance towards our community and sadly, from within as well.  There are polarising arguments of AB vs DL,  poop vs no poop, cloth vs disposable,  liberal vs conservative, lifestyle choices - I could go on.  Unfortunately it seems to be a reflection of society in general these days.  Our choices should not divide us.  Quite the opposite - diversity makes us stronger.   Don't get me wrong.  It's okay to disagree as long as it comes with a good dose of compassion and respect.   We are all in this together.  Hugs

• Like 1

I don’t like the sexualization of the lifestyle.  I’m ace and sex is an active turn-off for me.  I also find it very hard to mentally combine the ideas of acting like a baby and engaging in such adult acts as sex.  I’m an entirely asexual little, and it’s so hard to find like-minded people to engage with.

Im also not a fan of all the stories involving forced diapering, humiliation, etc.  It’s just not a good read for me if it’s not consensual.

On 2/13/2021 at 4:49 PM, rusty pins said:

I remember those!  For years we had the red and the green bowl.  Apparently they were a set of 4 but I never saw the yellow or blue bowls.  They must have broken when I was very young.  For years we used that green bowl and the red one too, until one day the red bowl broke.  Then one day my mom was using the hand mixer in the green bowl and the bottom just shattered.  A few years later I found a green bowl at a flea market and bought it.  It didn't last more than a couple years before that broke too.  Once I even found the whole set at a flea market years ago but passed on buying them.  I think they were probably more than I wanted to spend and I know I was afraid they would break too.  I'm still thinking that due to their age they may just have become brittle over the years.  They were nice bowls!

Here you go @rusty pins

Vintage-1950s-Pyrex7878-Primary-Colors-Mix7878ing-pic-1A-2048_10.10-dda1e115-f.jpg