LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

An ex Raider's new begining (working title)

She couldn’t believe it; twenty years in the wasteland that once was New England and yet. It was like something out of a prewar vid. She considered herself old for a member of the warring tribes that fought for control of the woods and ruined towns that made up her small world and yet she had never seen anything like this. A pristine tree lined street with rows of shops, neat little houses, and a large cement/brick building with pastel colored murals. So bright and clean it almost hurt her eyes. It was like something out of a prewar vid! She wasn’t on fucking jet or reefer so how the hell was she seeing this? The sign that she could see through her binocs proclaimed “Rainbow Falls: A new beginning”. And this wasn’t some kind of weirdly preserved relic either people walked the streets unarmed and in prewar Sunday best. Like the world hadn't ended in atomic hellfire almost 300 years ago.

She knew this had to be a trap of some kind but the thought of such a ripe and easy score was too much to pass up. The girl crept toward the seemingly unsuspecting town in a low crouch. Her leathers well oiled so as not to make a sound, assault rifle at the ready. She was almost to one of the three side streets that curved off in a lazy arc when suddenly a twang and snap! Then the roar of jets as she felt herself yanked upside down and skyward. Her rifle clattering uselessly to the dirt. “Hidley Ho friendo! I’m Mr. Safety! And golly gee whiz Mx. but you do seem to be moving toward our fair township with hostile intent! And I am so terribly sorry about the violation of your personal freedom of movement and autonomy but I am going to have to detain you until we can sort this whole mess out. You will be released safe and sound once it is determined you are no longer a threat! So please do not resist or you may get hurt!”

Let me go you fuck nugget crap bucket!!” She screams and shrieks thrashing ineffectually as the bot reals her in on the steel cable connected to the bolas around her ankles. Using it’s multiple arms to putt her in a hog tie before heading into town.

Curious on lookers watch as the Mr. Series bot floats down Main Street with her trussed up like a Thanksgiving turkey. Her back pack held in it’s other arms “What are you ass clowns looking at!? I said put me down crap bucket!!” Her struggling has no impact on the bot who sings chipperly as it drags her to the large cement and brick building.

I've got no strings
To hold me down
To make me fret
Or make me frown
I had strings
But now I'm free
There are no strings on meeeeee!!!”

|||
Dramatic narator voice What fate awaits our raider girl? What is the secret of this seeming paradise? Will she escape? Find out after these messages! Same horny time! Same horny channel!!
|||

• Like 1

Once inside the well lit lobby she finds herself cut loose and wheels to face her captors. Two men and two woman apparently. They are also couples judging by the way they look at each other and the light touches they exchange, plus their bearing. One man with ebony skin and salt and pepper hair wears an immaculate purple pinstripe with a white trilby. His name tag reads “Xander Watts (he/him)”. His partner wearing a blazer and jeans with dreads is slightly lighter skinned man with a name tag reading “Mohamed Watts (he/they)”. The two woman are leaning against each other. Wearing smart dresses one paisley, the other navy and gold polka dot with hose. “Miriam Sinclair (she/her)” a petite red head and her wife “Anastasia Sinclair” an amazonian blond with her hair in braid.

The girl stops struggling as the bot finally releases her, head hung low as she realizes she’s not going to be able to get away. “What’s your name sugar?” Miriam chirps

What’s it to you bitch?” The girls spits.

Oh a little hellcat” Xander chuckles warmly. The two woman roll their eyes.

Her inability to be even mildly threatening punctures the girls ego and she can only stand their glaring ineffectually.

“It’s… It’s Rowan…. What are you going to do to me?” These people didn’t seem like the kind who used and tortured girls but that just meant they were probably going to keep her as a kitchen slave or something.

It’s nice to meet you Rowan, I’m Miriam and this is my wife Anna. She handles security and I handle new arrivals along with Mohhamad. Xander is one of the logistical organizers on the municipal counsel. As for what happens to you, well….. I take it like most young people born after the bombs you spent a good chunk of your life fighting and scrambling to survive? Kill or be killed? Never had a proper child hood?”

Yeah my entire tribe died when I was five so fucking what? Shit happens…. They were weak or stupid or just plain unlucky that’s how it goes… Why does it fucking matter?”

Because dear your actions are clearly a result of your environment and frankly you have two choices……”

“We can let you go, pretend this never happened and you go back to struggling to survive like an animal out in the wastes.”

Seriously just like that? With no retaliation and I even keep my weapon? What’s to stop me coming back to make you pay for standing up to me?”

Anna responds her tone cold and forlorn “We picked you up on thermal scopes and radar over half a kilometer out…. If you come back and try to hurt our family I will put a .50 caliber anti-material round through your head before you can even see this town…. I don’t want to have to do that sweetheart….” Ana looks at her sadly and Rowan feels a chill go through her knowing this woman isn’t bluffing. These people could have killed her at any time but they let her live? Even though she was going to probably hurt them if they didn’t give her what she wanted?

Okay what’s option two?”

Miriam picks back up “You stay with us. Of course there will be three hots and a cot but more than that you would have a place in our community. A role and a purpose. You would have a family.”

There has to be a catch. I tried to attack you and you’re giving me a place to stay?” Rowan smells a rat as Mirriam smiles at her.

Actions have consequences dear so yes if you entrust yourself to our care you will be disciplined but once that’s over you can begin your journey to becoming a part of our family.”

She didn’t like the sound of that but this offer? “As much food as I want?” Her stomach growled loudly as everyone chuckled. “Yes dear. We have factories and farms just like the old world. Run for the good of the community this time though and not for greed.”

These people are weird, actual idealists! Who would fucking believe but this is the golden ticket….

What would I have to do?”

Let us take care of you and give you the child hood you never had. We’ve done it for others and we can do it for.”

Childhood? So you would what treat my like a kid?”

More like a baby at first…” Mohamed smiles at her “We call it the second chance program. Reraising troubled young adults like yourself so you can learn to live with people again….”

M: “You would get the love and structure you lacked growing up in the waste.”

These people are nuts and so weirdly condescending but… If letting them play house gets her free food would it be that bad?

Okay I accept….”

Miriam is practically glowing as she and Anna lead the young girl to the infirmary to shower. Modesty is a foreign concept to her so she doesn’t even hesitate when told to strip. If Miriam wants to watch she can knock herself out. First hot shower in 6 months!!

• Like 3
17 hours ago, ppbenn said:

A post apocalyptic ab/dl story. I believe this is the first one that I have read. I enjoy it so far. Thanks for sharing and I hope to read more soon.

Thanks ?

||||||

So what’s next?” Rowan stands there in her birthday suit feeling uncharacteristically shy while looking at the petite woman sitting in a thick reclining chair but without arm rests.

We get your punishment over sweetheart and then it’s a clean slate Followed by some tests and intake stuff for the program. You get to come home with me and Ana” Miriam smiles warmly.

So what’s the punishment for attacking the town…” Rowan feels her cheeks heat in shame, why is she feeling so guilty all of a sudden… She did what she had to to survive but… She never liked it…. She still felt queasy about some of the times her fist had connected with someone’s face when they tried to resist and she never killed, like homesteaders just other raiders….

“We honestly don’t go in for big elaborate one’s the focus is more on making amends and given your status an adult but clearly an immature one….. In cases like yours… 100 spankings…” Miriam smirks….

You’ve got to be shitting me!”

I know it’s a lot sugar plum but it’ll be over in minutes and then it’s a clean slate….”

I’ve taken a hell of a lot worse bitch! I just it’s.. It’s insulting!”

Actions have consequences Rowan…” Miriam’s voice is calm, controlled, and soothing. “This isn’t about hurting you it’s about teaching you to let go…. So I want you to be a big girl and take your punishment….”

Fine….”

“Good girl!” Miriam smiles sweetly as Ana watches, then goes and pulls something crinkly and thick out of one of the cabinets

Is that!? What the hell is that!?”

A diaper…” Miriam calmly pulls something else out, a bed pad, and spreads it over her lap and pats indicating that Rowan should lay across that…

Jesus you weren’t kidding about the baby part like what kind of hockey stick of have you got up your…..” Miriam doesn’t even blink as Rowan gets in her face and slaps the girl on the thigh causing her to yelp…

Rowan sweetie I know this stressful and embarrassing for you but trust me this is for you own good. Now be a big girl and get over my lap…”

Rowan’s brain is swirling and confused as clamber over Miriam’s muttering “Fetishy fucking weird ass nanny dominatrix” and yelps as another stinging smack connects. “Yes Rowan I am a mommy dom, I do get a certain satisfaction out of this… But I also really want to help you and it actually does hurt when you keep being rude to me…. I like you Rowan and you seem like you could be such a sweet girl under all the pain, hurt and defensiveness. Please let us take care of you….” The pained expression on her face hits Rowan like a ton of bricks… “Okay…” She sighs “Let’s get this over with….” Miriam nods

Mamma's gonna strip that armor and pain right off pumpkin and all that’s going to be left is a bright happy sweet girl…”

But I already took my armor off? Also mamma? The hell do you…..” The only response is a stinging slap on her left cheek and a smirk as the spanking begins…..

There is a warmth and a sting followed by a pregnant pause then another warm stinging slap and another. After twenty Rowan’s butt is starting to tingle by thirty it’s burning but also slightly numb.

I can take it no problem…..” Which is when Miriam starts alternating to her thighs, causing Rowan to yelp in surprise as much as pain. Then comes the paddle which Ana hands to Miriam. It comes down with a whistling crack causing Rowan to bight down on her lip and let out a muffled grunt…. By fifty she can’t hold back and is almost at her breaking point. The paddle comes down on her shiny red rear end and she can’t back any more yelling and crying out.

“Jesus H Fucking lady that hurts!!” her voice cracks but surprisingly instead of a scolding for swearing…..

That’s a good girl Rowan your being so brave but you don’t have to hold back. Yell, cry, drum your legs, swear. I want you to think about the bad things you’ve done, all the people you’ve hurt. Think about the pain your feeling now and the pain you caused then…” Rowans throat feels tight and her skin hot with pins and needles as she can’t help but do so. “Then I want you to let it go. You can’t take it back all you can do is let it fall away Rowan and try to live in a way that leaves more good then bad you’ve done.” Rowan sniffles

That actually makes sense.”

Your picking it up quick! Now I want you to let it all out and start taking the first steps to being that good girl….” Miriam rubs her sore bruised bottom affectionately before bringing the wooden implement down on her thigh causing Rowans poor overloaded brain to melt as she howls. “I’m sorryandithurtsohfuckiwantitooo goose honking sounds to stooooppppepripejsdfakldlkafjkljafdl dying cat sounds” Rowan feels utterly humiliated as she is unable to take anywhere close to the full 100 spankings and breaks down crying at 63. Adding to the perfect storm is the fact that Rowan has been holding her bladder since she first started approaching the town at dawn about six hours ago and stressed past her limit it gives out onto the waiting absorbent pad beneath her with a hissing spray as she whimpers snot running down her face.

Your punishment is over Rowan… You were such a good girl taking all that.”

But that was less than….”

You let go; that’s all I wanted” Miriam smiles and pets Rowan’s head playing with her hair. “Now let’s get you diapered and through intake. Welcome to the family Rowan….” Miriam smiles warmly and rubs her backside gently as she the girl whimpers.

• Like 3

She squeals and whines as Ana picks her up without warning as Miriam goes to toss the now discolored pad. Before grabbing the thick white disposable diaper along with wipes and some kind of cream. “I don’t need a diaper Miriam! Like I can hold my pee fine the only reason I went over your lap was cause you were whoopin my ass harder than any one ever has!”

I know your perfectly continent Rowan that’s not the point of these.” she smiles at Rowan’s soft gasps and mewls as she works the cream into her red and in spots purplish, rear end.

You want me to depend on you and let go. By making me piss and…. I assume shit myself.” Rowan grimaces at the thought.

Exactly right” Ana pats her head and Rowan finds herself unable to help but enjoy the soothing feeling as the cream takes effect.

And what if I refuse to use them?”

Well let’s make a bet…” Miriam smiles an evil Chesire grin and for the first time in her life feeling the mouse Rowan gulps nervously..

I’m listening….”

We have access to a lot of old world tech… We came from a Vault originally; number 386. We try to take the stuff they built for evil and use it for good.” she trails off seeming distant… “I can help train you to use your diaper in 1-3 session of hypnosis combined with specialized pharmaceuticals in a way that you will retain enough muscle control to retrain easily later but while the programming is in place you will be completely diaper dependent. You also won’t be allowed to take off or change your diapers and if you try well, we have plastic pants with a locking belt…Rowan shudders.

And if your weird ass wonder-trip fun house treatment doesn’t work?”

You get your panties back and we never speak of diapers again.”

Deal!” The two grin at each other competitively Miriam knowing that her young charges misplaced confidence is soon to be shattered and that she’ll be taking her baby girl home shortly.

Rowan grumbles but doesn’t resist as a flurry of powder is added and her humiliating new underwear is taped up. It is surprisingly and amazingly soft and she feels a weird frisson at how it spreads her thighs. The plastic shell crinkling loudly. She sighs in exasperation as Miriam completes the look with a white skirted onsie and pink knee high socks with non slip soles. “We’ll let you pick out some prettier clothes Rowan once we get you home and get a better idea for your tastes. Rowans only response is to huff indignantly and sulk as she is dressed feeling strange again as the snaps closed pressing the diaper tight against her.

I know this is strange and difficult Rowan do you need a minute before we go up for testing and do your diaper training?”

“Yeah and uhh could I get something to drink?” Rowan’s mouth feels like cotton and she feels like she has a bit of a headache. “Of course let me get you some water and some ibuprofen.”

Rowan accepts the cup and chugs. “Thanks.. Ass whoopin aside you’ve been really nice…” Rowan laugh nervously then starts crying a little. “I can’t remember the last time someone like didn’t just like…. I don’t know…” The hug surprises her but she finds herself leaning into it feeling lighter.

Feeling very self conscious in her new attire Rowan follows the two woman down the hallway. The short built in skirt hiding her inner thighs but not the bulge of her thick plastic backed underwear. The air-conditioning feeling strange but pleasantly cool on her exposed skin. They arrive at an office with a large desk complete with computer terminal and printer in perfect working order which causes Rowan’s eyes to widen. Miriam has her sit on the couch. So I going to give you modified version of the “S.P.E.C.I.A.L” assessment. To see what some good options for education for you would be here. Rowan nods and answers the weird psychobabble questions and in between makes conversation getting to know Miriam. They both surprisingly like hockey, Miriam likes forest green. Rowan; yellow and purple.

Miriam leaves briefly after the test to get her a snack and can’t help but blush at milk carton, apple slices, string cheese, and a cookie but accepts it gratefully her stomach growling. “I never had anything this good! I know this is going to be shallow but…. It makes it feel like I made the right choice”

I appreciate it Rowan and trust me… It’s understandable with where your coming from. We are a rare and lucky group. One that was able to rebuild better. I’m glad that with an a couple hours we’re already able to start making things better for you…”

I don’t want to keep taking though… I’m tired of running.. hurting people…. I didn’t even realize it but seeing this town, how you live. It made me realize how fucking tired I am…..”

That’s amazing progress Rowan and assign that your already settling in. It’s clear you wanted help but with the world the way it is…. We have people here who will talk with you about this work with you…. She holds my hand…. You want to give back? Start repairing the damage?”

Yeah….”

Whelp let’s talk about how you can do that, what life for Rowan could look like after a few months in our community…..”

Okay!” Rowan actually feels is this hope? Excitement what the fuck is this?

Miriam explains the scores emphasizing Rowan’s high manual dexterity and reflexes. Pointing out that they had several trade programs perfect for an active girl like her or that she might want to look into dance? They had the basics down pretty well and we’re trying to make new culture, not just mine the past. This included the new television station. With three channels and 24 hour broadcast!

I know this is going to sound stupid but….” not like she didn’t already look that way she thought as her shift caused the diaper to crinkle “I always like old vids of like the moon landing s and the space programs…. I know no one is going back in our life time but… Could I be a pilot?” Miriam’s eyes widen and she smiles.

We’re actually trying to expand air security protocols currently we have 3 Vertibirds built from blueprints and twelve pilots. We need 5 birds and 22 pilots for 24 hour response and C.A.P.”

Rowan looks stunned.

We are also working on a ground to orbit shuttle from prewar blueprints to repair and rebuild com and weather sats as well a reoccupy the ‘Vesta orbital’ lab. We believe this will push new tech development and growth. As well as improving our defensive capabilities.” Rowan looks ready to faint from shock and excitement. Miriam laughs eternally at the thought that it might be good she diapered the girl with the how excited she is. “But that’s at least two to five years out…”

Damn…. But… I could… I could actually… Holy shit….” Rowan looks at her with the biggest widest eyes.

Yes dear you really could be an astronaut when your done growing up again…” Rowan lets out a screeching bark that turns into a laugh at the absurdity of the situation.

• Like 2

I'm really enjoying this, Autumn. ? I think it's some of your best work. But I have a question: How does this 20-year-old know what hockey is? Did the NHL for some unknown reason survive the apocalypse? ?

2 hours ago, kerry said:

I'm really enjoying this, Autumn. ? I think it's some of your best work. But I have a question: How does this 20-year-old know what hockey is? Did the NHL for some unknown reason survive the apocalypse? ?

I the games you can find all kinds of like books, magazines, and audio recordings. I'm assuming video exists as well? I just figured at least a few record games and like rules and stats books survived

|||||

From their it’s off to a small room with a screen and what looks a dentist chair except for the restraints. Rowan is stripped to socks and diaper for unknown reasons as she is about to be “diaper trained”. “Ready pumpkin?” Miriam draws liquid into a hypodermic from a small vial onto a nearby cart and squirts a bit into the air. Rowan snorts derisively. “First you feed me some pretty damn good food and now your going to get me mach level lit? Damn Miriam you know how to treat a girl…” Miriam rolls her eyes

It’s a compound consisting of mild sedative/hypnotic, two hallucinogenic compounds, and an optogentic encoding vector.”

Damn…” Rowan let’s out a low whistle feeling slightly nervous that this might actually work. It was a hell of a lot more sophisticated then a fucking pocket watch that’s for sure…

Slight pinch Rowan dear….” She barely even reacts as the needle goes into her thigh and Miriam goes to dispose of the needle in a nearby red bin.

For about two minutes nothing happens, then she starts to feel light headed and her vision swims. She feels, floaty like she could drift out of the chair; she smiles. “Wouz M tis is gud….” Her speech slurs and she laughs. Miriam tuts and smirks in the projector room overhead as the lights go down and test screen plays followed by a countdown…..

There is a blur of lights of flashing lights, images, sounds. She can only catch fragments. “Relax, Peace, Fill, Vessel, Sun, Float, Regret, Release.” There is a picture of a pyramid, stranger shapes after that. Pictures of family, a castle, more shapes…. She can’t follow it all. What Rowan doesn’t know is that this is designed to work with the drugs to rewrite neural connections. The messages tinged with infrasonic ques to confuse her vestibular system. Alternately exciting and relaxing. Eventually she blacks out and when she comes to, she has drooled all over herself and she feels a strange warm dampness around her crotch. The front of her diaper is yellow and the blue wetness strip is gone….

Miriam comes in and looks down at her obviously used diaper. “Fuck” Rowan’s mouth hangs open as Miriam takes a paper towel wipes the drool off her tits and face. Then she reaches down and squeezes the front of Rowan’s soggy diaper. “Can hold another wetting or two. Good girl!” She smiles

Something in Rowan’s mind breaks loose and she starts bawling. “I can’t… I can’t be a pants pissing bitch… I….” Rowan sniffles and shakes and blows her nose into paper towel as Miriam holds her. “I’m sorry I just… Had a moment of like, what the fuck am I doing?”

Perfectly natural Rowan, it’s scary giving up control like this.”

“And you want me; like really want me? And like this?” She waves her arms.

I’ve always had this need to be there for people. I want you Rowan and Ana wants you even if she’s super introverted and doesn’t say much. We want you…”

Okay I’ll give this a shot. I’m probably not going to be very good…” Rowan shushes her.

None that, we want the real Rowan.” and hugs her tight. Miriam takes her back to her office and cuddles her on the couch for a good hour before Rowan is ready to speak.

So I have kind of practical? Concern?”

Go ahead love.”

You can treat me like as much of a baby as you want, it’s actually kinda nice. Regular meals being held like this. I assume I can sleep as much as I want, but….”

But?”

I’m still physically an adult and like have sexual needs? So if I like, how it’s that going to work if I like, need to you know… Rowan makes a ‘V’ over her groin and thrusts her hips Rub one out?”

Miriam giggles. “Oh you are just precious!” Rowan splutters and growls indignantly. “If you need sexual relief or to; make cummies as I like to put it. Miriam giggles and titters You can probably just hump your pillow sweetheart. It should feel quite nice.” Rowan stares at her with an “are you kidding me look”? “If you need more direct stimulation you can ask me to remove your diaper and can either do it yourself or I can take care of you.”

Take care of me? You mean…”

I would sexually stimulate you up to full intercourse….” Rowan stares at her like she has two heads and makes confused moose noises. This lady is nuts but also cute and willing to bed her?? Service her?

“Okay…. What if I just like can’t wait and my diaper comes off. Hypothetically?”

You come to me and say ‘Mommy I got hornies and broke my diaper’ I get you in a fresh one and we go about our day. If you do it too much I’ll put a vibrator in your diaper in the morning and lock you in before giving you the remote. You can make cummies in your pamps all you want without risking ruining the furniture” Rowan finds her self inexplicably aroused as this gorgeous woman stares at her, smiling imperiously like an evil queen. A very pervy evil queen apparently but also one that gives cookies and holds her when she cries and helps her work through her feelings? That treats her with genuine tenderness, warmth and respect despite the teasing and embarrassment? What is this woman? She’s left to ponder these thought as her new Mommy? Helps her back into her onsie and a new pair of white Velcro tennis shoes before leading the trembling girl out through a long fluorescent hallway and into the warmer summer air. Much to her surprise it is full dark by this point. The only light street lamps and stars.

Thankfully the street is deserted but she still tries to tug her skirt down with one hand while Miriam hold the other. Ana takes opposite hand. It’s about 3 hours before they are at modest three bedroom mid-century modern style. Large glass windows show case the living room with central fire pit surrounded a couch. They step inside and Rowan is instructed to remove her shoes before being led to her bedroom. She stares for almost full minute at loss for words. M: “Do you like it?” A: “We can change it if you hate love but in order to get it ready we had a few of the Mr. Handies throw it together in a couple hours based on what you told us about your likes and dislikes….” For a change it’s these two are that nervous and vulnerable. The walls are painted a muted lavender with a motif of stars, planets, ufos and rocket ships in darker purple. A book shelve sits again one wall. Their is toy a chest and a desk with a computer terminal against the other. Like the other furniture the oversized changing table and is made of rich medium dark wood. The bed is shaped like a rocket ship with side rails and a model of the solar system hanging over it that lights up. The spread a bright yellow. The ceiling is covered in glow in the dark stars

Rowan stares at them eyes watering. “It’s sniff no one’s ever” her voice hitches. “I’ve never had anything like this before…” Her voice trails off cracking. “We also found your friend in your backpack and got them clean up and repaired…. “Mia!?” The stuffed fox would be unrecognizable without fifteen years of dirt and grime if not for the chunk missing out of it’s ear…. “It’s… She’s…. All I have left of mom….”

Oh sweetheart.”

All three are crying, Ana hardest of all as the new family holds tight.

• 2 weeks later...

The stress was too much and Rowan felt her newly conditioned bladder give out as the hot wet warmth soaking her padding. The garment swelling and expanding against her pubic area as she let out a low moan before wailing “Fuck I….. I hate this...”

Shhh it’s gets easier hun and if it’s not helping after a couple weeks we’ll reset things okay? Can you tell me what your hating?

Does it hurt or feel physically uncomfortable?”

It’s like a little bit gross when cold but up until the second time I didn’t even feel wet…. I feel ashamed. Like I’m being an idiot for letting you do this…. Because I don’t even care I just want to eat and go to bed… I think I’m pissed off cause this isn’t bothering me more.”

Miriam nods. “I want you to feel those things and let them out.”

So what? I can become a helpless pants pissing little bitch?” Rowan sniffles and sulks

“You don’t always have to be strong Rowan. We could do whatever we want….” As if to emphasize this Anna picks the squealing girl up and hugs her tight. A: “And we chose to take you into our home and feed you and make you a part of us. Because when you saw you on the vid feeds we saw something in you in that spoke to us that we can’t explain.” Ana effortlessly strips the girl unsnapping the onsie and yanking it over her head.

I had heard of like BDSM stuff talked about mostly in jokes… guys and gals way too into their armor that would never take it off even outside of combat. I would have kicked anyone in the teeth who suggested I could be some kind of freak who liked being tied up in bed but I like this..” Naked except for swollen diaper and socks, held against this soft but firm mountain of a woman and Miriam’s kind but unyielding demeanor….. She shivers feeling her self tense in that special way at her core knowing just how turned on she is right now. She can’t deny it. “I think I need to be made to let go… I just can’t accept it yet… I want this but I think I need a push.”

So you want me to take charge as your Mommy then?”

Yes… I can’t believe it but I think I actually do want you to take charge….”

“Okay hon just tell me if you really are seriously afraid of the thing and not just fighting feelings about what you want okay? Big no’s will always be respected but unless you tell me I will push your limits and I want you to know...” Rowan squeaks as she is sandwiched between the two women as Miriam joins the hug. “I am so proud of you for being willing to go as far as you have and for asking for help.”

Thanks so much.. Both of you… for giving this very weird chance..” Rowan sniffles and blows into the tissue Miriam somehow got. Wanting to crawl into a hole because of the reaction this is all causing in her girl parts. “Your so very welcome hon. Now let’s get that diaper changed and you into some Pjs. Then we’ll have a late dinner. How does pizza sound?”

Wait that’s a real food?! It’s not just made up?!” Miriam Beams and Ana smiles in bemusement and she easily hefts Rowan onto the changing table much to her consternation.

Anna removes her socks and lifts her but into the air while she squeals in protest as Miriam gets the diaper off and quickly has her clean and changed. Rowan looks down at the diaper, bright green with little gray alien heads and scowls. “It actually pretty neat but…” She squirms on the table eliciting a storm of crinkles. “It’s loud as fuck. Everyone’s going to know what I’m wearing!”

And is that a problem?” Miriam smirks

Yes! Grown ass women don’t wear diapers!”

I do.” Miriam calmly announces. Rowan splutters in shock “The fuck!?”

I like the security and relaxation they bring. Ana doesn’t but has tried them. So ‘grown ass women can and do wear them. And it’s not the diapers or even needing them that makes you small and being small isn’t a bad thing.” Miriam hugs Rowan strokes her hair.

What are you even talking about?”

“You’ll see….” Miriam squeezes her hand “But trust me for Little girls like you diapers are even more natural. No one would think twice if I took you out in just one.” Rowan gulps and blanches. “Trust me Rowan no one is going to think less of you cause your diapered, hell they may even be jealous cause we got you some amazing ones.” Miriam flicks the lights off and even a very grumpy Rowan can’t help but crack a smile as it glows in the dark like the stars on the ceiling.

Pizza and a movie is possibly the best thing Rowan has ever experienced. The vid is some new space opera and unlike prewar vids, Rowan is surprised that some stand in for the “Reds” isn’t the bad guy. Not that Rowan gives much of shit about who was fighting who before things burned but it was a noticeable difference. The effects aren’t very good, worse than most of the cheapest prewar ones but the acting is possibly better? There’s a lot of heart in and you actually have to guys in a romance! Which is something you never saw in Prewar vids. Did they not have people like her before the war? Did the radiation make her like the ghouls and mutants? That thought made her uncomfortable in a way she couldn’t put her finger on; maybe she should ask Miriam? She seemed to know a lot of things…..

Her train of though is broken by an amazing smell from the kitchen as Miriam brings out a slice of steaming cheesy paradise on a small plastic plate. A clear sippy cup with a purple lid next to it can’t even diminish her enthusiasm. “Holy Fuck! Nuka cola is supposed to cold?! No wonder it always tasted way too heavy. I kinda thought you were supposed to heat it like syrup or something to make like a sweet version of coffee in winter but all the old posters showed it as a summer drink?!”

I take it you like having an ice-maker dear?”

Holy shit yeah! I could never drink more than a single bottle! It was always too heavy!”

I’m not going to let you have caffeinated drinks after four and I’m going trying and limit the amount of sugary drinks you get but this is a special occasion and I wanted to make your first night as fun as possible.” Miriam smiles.

Ah just let her enjoy things Miriam. A few sodas won’t hurt especially if she goes for flight program with all the physical training!”

It’s not weight I’m worried about Anna it’s her pancreas and kidney function!”

Rowan tunes them out in a very kid like fashion and focus on the siren call of the pizza slice. And the taste of properly spiced sauce with the melty cheese and little thing slices of sausage that she would later learn was called “pepperoni…. Cliche as it might be mouth orgasm was definitely descriptive.

Unfortunately such highs are not fun to come crashing down from as as the credits roll and Miriam fidgets in a squishy diaper she grudgingly wet halfway through, she feels another bodily need. Rowan’s stomach cramps as she tries to fight the conditioning but she finds herself lifting her butt off the seat reflexively as her stomach gurgles. She has been holding it since this morning and is badly backed up. A loud fart echoes through the room as the pressure becomes too much. “OH FUCK!! Please tell me I’m not going to to!…” The young woman squeals in indignation and drops to her knees clutching the coffee table as her sphincter opens automatically and the massive load forces it’s way out along with several loud blasts of lactose induced gas. She can feel it packing against her diaper and smushing against her skin as she sniffles “Ewww god damn it Miriam! I hate this shit!” Rowan doesn’t even realize the irony of the statement as she gives in and tries to push. Wanting this over as quickly as possible as she grunts and strains hunched over, tears running down her face but after about five minutes it’s over and she looks up Miriam who pulls into a hug causing the girl whimper as her mess squishes a bit even starting to go to the front of her diaper.

“I… I.. I hate this sniff I don’t… I don’t want to be pants shitting baby….. hic I can’t believe that weird as mind fuck stuff…. I’m so pathetic… sniffling.

Your not a baby Rowan, I’m not going to take you further back then two unless you want. Your just my little girl who I decided needed diapers and to be unpotty trained for her program and your not pathetic. Your a very wonderful and strong girl who is letting me fufill my needs to love and take care of someone. Rowan is being a very brave girl accepting the help she needs even if she doesn’t always like it.”

But! But! But!” forced blowing into Kleenex noises “No buts!” Miriam smiles and kisses her forehead as Rowan grumps. “Thank you…. This is hard for me to accept. I’m a grown woman and I just shit my pants…”

I know this is an adjustment and it’s going to be rough at first but I think this will be good for you Rowan. Let’s focus on constructive things we can do to make this a better experience. If you hate all of this completely? If so we can look at possibly giving bowel control back if this is really stressing you that much.” Rowan looks at her pleadingly however. “Do you really hate messing or is it just the shame and embarrassment talking?”

Rowan has to pause and think for several minutes feeling the mess shift in her diapers as she moves experimentally. The warmth and fullness pressed against her feels nice. But the smell even through the thick layer of padding is pretty bad. She squeaks as Miriam picks her up. “I don’t want you getting a rash pumpkin so I’m going to change you while you think about it. Which is how Rowan finds herself naked on the changing table her messy backside exposed with her legs in stirrups while Miriam wipes her from vulva to little puckered star making sure nothing gets inside her sensitive parts. She sighs contentedly as Miriam is finally done and slides a clean diaper under her, squeaking as the barrier cream and powder is rub in causing some embarrassing stimulation and she is taped into a clean lavender diaper. Grumbling as a stuffer is added and forces her legs completely apart.

I actually kinda like the warmth and the full feeling in my pants….” She hates that she enjoyed that but it’s true. “I just hate smell and it’s going to be hard to get used to shitting myself in front of people. I may ended up getting worked up a lot but I trust you…..”

I’m going to give you something to help with the smell and I have plan to help desensitize you to the feeling for the next couple days. If you need to be a fussy little girl to work through your feeling I can handle that as well.” Miriam gives a beaming smile and boops her nose. “It felt weirdly good to just cry and let go like that… I feel… Lighter?”

I am so proud of my girl. Miriam hugs a blushing Rowan tight and gets her into her sleeper and tucked into bed flicking out the lights as an exhausted new Little fades out…..

The next morning though Rowan is still having some trouble adjusting as she wakes up to a soaked full diaper. Apparently still having some backed up from holding the previous day. It is cold, tacky, sticky, and she is not shall we say a happy camper. “Oh God I shit myself in my sleep too? This just gets better and better.” She growls and kicks the blankets off in frustration. “This woman made it so I shit my pants…. Why does she even? …. Miriam wants a toddler I’ll give her God damn toddler……” She lets out a low rumbling chuckle as jumps out of bed and loudly yells “MIRIAMMMMMM!!” Which has the intended effect as Miriam comes in wearing an apron over one of her dresses. Hair immaculate and already having make up on, looking mildly concerned. “Yes sugar?”

I want out of this fucking shitty diaper. It’s cold and it’s gross and I don’t want it!!!” Rowan dramatically throws herself on to the floor and drums her arms and legs against the hard wood. “I DON’T WANNA I DON’T WANNA I DON’T WANNA”

Miriam watches the display nonplussed, her face calm except for the corners of her eyes, as inside annoyance fought with amusement at Rowan’s first tantrum. She really didn’t want Rowan to get into the role this way but the girl has had to survive on aggression and if she needs to get it out in a safe and pretty harmless way. Her head tilts slightly as Rowan keeps thrashing….. She was asking Rowan to regress a bit and surrender some maturity and independence after all. Her attention however quickly snaps back when… “Did you hear me? I said I want a change bitch!?” Rowan has stood back up and is glaring arms crossed but freezes when Miriam looks at her calmly and in cold voice says “Rowan Sinclair what did you call me sweetie?”

I uhhh…” she stammer eyes down cast realizing she’s gone too far. “I’m sorry… Oh shit… I uhhh… Please don’t…. I fucked.. up….” she starts to whimper limp quivering as she hates herself, both for being such a bitch and folding so easily. For turning into this crying mess, she was supposed to be a bad ass what was wrong with her?

Miriam doesn’t respond and comes over and simply unzips her sleeper dropping it to floor. Rowan steps out of it, shame and embarrassment heating her cheeks, chest, and confusingly her groin as she stood there diaper sagging between her legs. “I’m sorry…. Please don’t kick me out!” Miriam's expression softens and she hugs Rowan tight before sitting her down on the bed. “I would never do that Rowan, certainly not just because you had a tantrum. Your going to get your punishment….” the girl whimpers “But I’m not just going to toss you aside. I knew the work I was taking on, I care about you.”

Thank you so much. I just… Wanted to make some trouble cause I was frustrated and angry… I don’t even know what about really….”

“I understand Rowan and I’m glad you felt safe enough to let go and let that out but we do not yell and scream at people. We do not call people names. Do you understand?”

Yes mam….” Rowan hangs her head and can’t make eye contact. “And while your a bit immature for you age and need guidance you’re still a young woman so I’m going to be firmer with you than an actual toddler. So I’m going to spank your bottom cause that’s what we do with young ladies who aren’t quite ready to finish growing up and need a reminder. Okay Rowan?”

Yes… she stammers Mommy”

Miriam feels her heart melt but keeps her face neutral as she pulls a sniffling Rowan over her lap.

THWACK!!

Rowan squeaks in surprise but there isn’t even the slightest pain through the thick sodden padding. Despite that Rowan starts to cry sniffling from the humiliation as she feels poop get smushed and moved around as Miriam lands twenty swats. The loud impact of hand against plastic seeming to announce to the world that she was getting her bottom spanked in a messy diaper as it echoed through the house.

I’m sorry…. Thank you for everything Mommy…” A sniffling and contrite Rowan finds herself once again blowing into a tissue. “Your welcome baby girl; your punishment is over and all’s forgiven” Miriam smiles and kisses her forehead holding her tight and cuddling for a bit before taking her to the changing table. Rowan very grateful to be in fresh diaper.

Rowan doesn’t complain as she’s helped into a white bra and t-shirt but left pants-less and lead into the dining room, grimacing but not resisting as she is told to climb into the over sized high chair. Watching Miriam as a bowl of oatmeal that looks weirdly different with a dark brown color is set in front of her. Along with a sippy cup of apple juice and a fruit salad. “And this is your medicine Rowan, most is standard for new arrivals.” She points at small white square and a pink oval “Anti-Radiation drugs and Oncoblockers.” A large tan horse pill “Multivitamin”. A small white round one “This is so you don’t have any little ones of your own till your ready. Although if you want we can talk about implants when we take you for your checkup and vaccines today.” Miriam pats her head as Rowan makes a sheepish face. “This last one though is special for you… And should help with the smell from your poopies since I know that really bothered you.” Rowan’s face turns scarlet as she stammers and splutters. Opting to focus on her food after she shotguns the pills with a separate glass of water. Glaring in response to Miriam’s praise for using the big girl glass without spilling and the bib that is tied onto her.

The oatmeal is delicious sweat and chocolaty with a hint of spice. “What is that it’s like faintly spicy but….”

Cinnamon hon. Or at least all the essential molecules that would be part of it’s make up…”

The fruit is crisp, cold and sweet Rowan scarfs it all down ravenously before leaning back with a contented sigh and belch.

Girl’s eating well..” Ana smirks from across the room, causing Rowan to flush at the fruit juice staining her face and bib. Fussing as Miriam wipes her face with a wet cloth. “Thank you for breakfast….” Rowan whispers shyly

Your welcome pumpkin…..” Miriam helps her out of the chair and then gives her a slight push on her back and she splutters in surprises as she finds her self bent over the table and the back of her diaper pulled out. “Hey what theeee!”She squeals indignantly as Miriam dumps the rest of the pot of oatmeal down the back of her diaper the lets the elastic snap back in place.“eeeeHelllll!!!” Miriam snickers and takes her Little’s bottom in both hands kneading the warn sticky paste into her cheeks, some of it going up the girls cleft. “I thought my punishment was over!?”

“This isn’t a punishment silly!” Miriam ruffles her hair. “Remember when I said we try something to help you get used to messies?”

Ohhhhh…” Rowan hides her face in her hands trying to avoid eye contact. Miriam keeps kneading her diaper like a ball of dough as the girl makes flustered panting noises feeling the incongruous charge building in her center again.

So does my little Rowan hate this? Tell me what your feeling Ro?” Miriam whisper breathes softly in her ear, while Ana sips her coffee and munches on a slice of toast with a quite smirk.

I don’t like the stickiness but….” Her voice drops to a faint horse whisper…. “I like how warm and soft it is and it smells way better…” Miriam pulls the band of the diaper back and leans down taking a deep whiff as Rowan vocalizes shrilly…. “Yep can’t argue that chocolate, cinnamon and oats smells way better than poopy…” Causing all three to laugh as Rowan’s cheeks heat. “Plus it’s great for your skin!”

Just please change me quick?” She whines and looks up at Miriam with pleading eyes. “I can already feel it cooling and can tell it’s going to be gross…”

“Okay pumpkin!” Miriam showers her in little face kisses and picks the squealing girl up not being shy about getting her hands under her bottom….

So we’ll need more testing over the next few days to confirm but it sounds like my girl doesn’t mind fresh messies? Maybe even likes them?” Rowan looks away feeling something weird. Like she wants to shrink, she’s never been one to hide but as she can’t help but burrow her face into Miriam's shoulder as she is carried over to the changing table. “But doesn’t like staying in them long and doesn’t like being stinky….” Miriam snorts and sniffs her pits before tickling her. Causing Rowan to squeal and laugh wondering how this woman is able to get her to act like this? “Is that right?”

Maybe IDK?”

It’s okay pumpkin just take your time, there’s no right or wrong answer but I’m glad we’re getting to know each other better.” It isn’t long before Rowan is clean and in a fresh diaper, dark pair of denim shortalls and white knee highs that match her tennis shoes. Her teeth brushed and deodorant on as she is lead out the store for a hectic day of errands Miriam holding her hand.

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, Jackchef said:

This story is amazing I hope you have plans to continue it cause it’s absolutely awesome. 

Thank you :)

• 1 year later...

So uhhh remember this one? I recently started a new play through of 4 and it gave me some inspiration to continue writing... Enjoy all ??‍♀️?

||||

|||

The doctor’s office visit was not exactly pleasant. Being poked and prodded and then given several shots in her ass, followed by having the implant in her arm after they actually decided to go with that rather than more pills to worry about. The absolute worst hell though was the dentist afterward. Getting her teeth scraped down for the first time was a more harrowing experience than facing a supermutant. Or at least it sure felt that way. Miriam was merciful though and decided to call it an early day offering to put off the clothes shopping till tomorrow. She was allowed to relax, reading some of the books and watching TV before dinner, something called “Taco Tuesday”? Followed by a rather intimate bath from Miriam. It was nice though. She had actually shared a bath with a girl she had briefly traveled with once, it actually felt pretty good to have someone scrub you down and having a scalp massage as her hair was shampooed. She was embarrassed by the little mewling sounds she made at how good it felt. She just wished it hadn’t taken close to an hour.

The next day is spent clothes shopping. Unfortunately Miriam insists on dressing her childishly but is at least happy to let her be her “little tomboy”, lots overall shorts and skirts, cute t-shirts, knee high socks and a pair of pink and purple tennis shoes. She only insists on buying a couple dresses with tights and a slip for formal occasions. Rowan would be loath to admit it but the black white polka dots A-line really does make her look cute. As does the yellow and purple paisley one. Then it’s back home for more of the same; including….. The oatmeal diapers…. Miriam kept her in them for the next several days and it did seem to work at desensitizing her a little although frankly it was just becoming routine on her own. By the end of the week she had kind of accepted that this was her life now. She was actually enjoying the intimacy with Miriam and Ana. The wet diapers hadn’t really bothered her that much unless completely soaked. Taking her advice the second night Miriam stripped and led a flushed, naked Rowan with her into the shower corner of the bathroom behind a half pain of frosted glass to scrub her down. Not that she had any complaints about getting to shower with a girl as cute as Miriam or Ana for that matter. Feeling her other “Mommy’s?” strong muscled arms around her or as they firmly and gently worked her thighs…… She felt herself shudder. Naps were another weird thing to get used to but she wasn’t going to be complained about being allowed to sleep extra without fear of attack.

Speaking of which….

Rowan stirred awake feeling the blankets on top of her. She was adjusting quickly to this new life if not without some difficulty. All the chaos of the past week however had left her with little chance for some “personal time” and with all the constant attention her downstairs had been getting and the communal bathing with two other cute girls…. She didn’t even care about the fact that her diaper was soaked as she stretched lazily in the warm afternoon sun sliding a hand down her stomach. Fingers pushing past the waistband of her diaper into her slick folds, a new wetness mixing with her pee. Rowan is already primed to burst and waists no time, shoving fingers roughly into herself as she starts to pump. Palm going in circles over the hood of her clit before it pulls back exposing her little nub. She is panting and breathing roughly as she bucks her hips.

Faster and faster pumping and thrusting. Feeling sweat slide down her back. The slick squish of her hand inside her diaper. Her vision unfocused as her toes curl and her butt arches off the mattress as; boom….. She cries out and then flops back spent, smiling hazily as she looks up at the plastic stars on the ceiling. Listening to the soft hum of the air-con and faintly a lawnmower in the distance from one of the neighbors houses her heart thumping her in chest. “Honestly this really isn’t that bad…” And smiles to herself. She peals off her sky blue and white t-shirt using it to wipe under her pits and boobs before tossing it into the hamper and looks down at the matching solid diaper around her waist, now tinged yellow. Which is when she realizes that she’s torn the top left tab clean off the diaper. “Fuck…. Whelp nothing for it…” She goes over to stand next to the changing table “Miriam!?”

Miriam walks in dressed uncharacteristically in overalls with smudges of dirt on her cheeks.

Wow that is a different look!”

Mommies can enjoy playing in the dirt too pumpkin.” she goes up and boops Rowan’s nose “I was working on the vegetable garden and came in to get a drink. I take it you broke your diaper masturbating sweetie?” Rowan scuffs her foot against the ground and can’t make I contact. “You heard?”

Mmhhhmmm. I take it you had a nice orgasm sugar? Did my little horny bunny make cummies in her pamps?” Miriam smirks and ruffles her hair.

Uhhh yeah” Rowan squirms wondering how the hell this woman can make her feel amazing and two feet tall at the same time.

“You know if you ever need relief just let me know Rowan…” She reaches and rubs the front of her Little’s diaper… Rowan eyes widen and she feels a bit of her old fire come back and smirks “I may just take you up on that!”

But for now it’s into clean diaper and some sliced fruit and string cheese in front of the TV.

The rest of the day proceeds uneventfully, she talks more about the flight program with Miriam and Ana. Grimacing at the mention of remedial courses. She mostly self taught basic reading and arithmetic so she could parse signs and comp terminals in the ruins but the gaps in basic knowledge are massive. The picture book on elementary level chemistry that this town apparently designed is actually quite helpful much to her chagrin at getting the concepts down just from a quick skim…. The day is mostly for relaxing though and the conversation turns to hockey. Their is an indoor ice rink and Miriam promises her that in a few days she can talk to the club head for the young adult club. She doesn’t even have to stop her TV time for a change as Miriam pulls a mat and supplies out of a side cabinet. No bottoms so it’s simply pop the tapes, wipe, powder and tape the new one one. A bit of powder going on her nose as Miriam boops it causing both girls to laugh as she sneezes. There is a bit of hiccup that night in the smooth routine as a freshly showered Rowan voids her bowels into her padding while watching TV but that plays right in plans and she smirks as Miriam leads her by the hand into her bedroom.

Rowan is lying there after Miriam has cleaned her and on the fresh diaper after Miriam has cleaned her bottom. “Now I know we had powder here…” As she walks to the closet Rowan snickers to herself time to get her tease on and see if she can get some attention. Sliding one hand lazily down between her legs Rowan starts to lazily circle her folds, feeling moisture starts to bead as her breath deepens. Wiggling her hips. Miriam smirks as she walks back over. “Is somebody being a squirmy bug?” Rowan’s cheeks heat further as the previously unused strap is clicked over her stomach forcing her to left her hand. “Looks like somebody has the hornies? Is that it pumpkin?” Miriam smirks down at the girl who’s squirming only intensifies. “Hmmmmm? Is that why your so squirmy?” Miriam tickles the girl who squeals and thrashes whining as she dribbles a little on the disposable pad. “Maybe….”

Rowan can’t make eye contact and is hiding her face in her hands cheeks aflame. “Yes ma’am….” Miriam looks down at Rowan with a cat who is about to have canary expression. “And would you like Mommy to take care of that for you Rowan?” Rowan nods shyly still hiding her face in her hands. Miriam is eating this up. Her new Little is so damn cute. It’s always the little hellcats that turn into shy squirming messes once you get a hold of them. Rowan isn’t the only one getting a bit wet. “Rowan sweetie I need your specific consent to touch you sexually and penetrate your vagina with my fingers. So I need you to be a big girl and tell me yes or no?” There is a beat and Rowan internally panics… “Oh God she’s really going to make be beg. Why is this getting me so hot?” Rowan whimpers softly speaking up. “Yes please!” It comes out as plaintive whine “I want you to touch me and me finger me!” Miriam’s grin of satisfaction as she slides her hand up Rowans’ leg and begins to lazily trace her sex. “Such a good girl! Thank you for telling me what you need sweetheart.”

Rowans’ heart skips and flutters and rises into her chest. Why does it feel like she would do anything to hear those words? Any further thoughts are lost as one hand goes to her breasts and starts to play with her nipples with the other strums a way at her folds and little nub. Two fingers slowly dipping in. Rowan arches her back and presses against the strap holding her down. Wriggling and panting as she drips on the pad below her. It’s not much work for Miriam to get the already primed and flustered girl. Listing with satisfaction and she hears and the low gasps and squeal. Feeling Rowans’ “V” clench and squeeze at her fingers. The girls expression as her eye lids flutter is so adorable and hot at the same time. “That feel better Rowan?” The girl can only mewl sleepily and nod. Miriam preens as she carefully cleans the girls still sensitive bits and gets her in a fresh diaper.

Rowan is practically limp as she is carried to bed smiling contentedly and cuddling up to Miriam when she sits down on the bed. “So Rowan do you remember how the day after you committed to be a part of our family, our community; I told you some things? That we were actually part of a much bigger city and an organization trying to help build the world back better?”

A huh?” Rowan nods not quite sure where this is going. Thinking back to how much that revelation had first shocked her.

An entire pre-war style city. More people then she can count hidden under the mountains for centuries since from before the bombs fell. It sounded like a fairy tale. But it was apparently real as she was going to see it soon for school. Tomorrow in fact when they go to do her enrollment paperwork for summer semester in a few weeks, she was pretty excited even if the enrollment stuff sounded boring. She didn’t know much beyond that. Miriam explained that some details were classified, which she knew from comics and vids that that was like a big military secret thing… And that others would be explained in time when she was ready. It should have made her nervous but somehow when she was with her two Mommy’s she just felt completely safe. All of these thoughts flash through her head as she looks up at Miriam curiously when they pull out a picture book.

“Whelp I think it’s time I explained some of the history about why the world is like it is and how we got to be here and the mission we are entrusted with as a community. Okay hon?” Rowan nods following so far. “Sure yeah that’s cool.” The girl blushes and squirms a bit at the thought of being read a story like a little kid but as much as she wants to feel too cool for this there’s this aching need in her chest she burrows in tighter to Miriam. “Now some of these things might be a bit scary or difficult to understand but I know your my big brave girl and I think you can handle this. I want you to take these in case you have some big feelings okay?” Miriam holds out a lavender color plastic pacifier as Rowan tilts her head and gives her a, “Are you fucking kidding me stare”, huffing in indignation. She is feeling too small to argue though and opens her mouth for Miriam to pop it in. She sucks experimentally and plays with it in her mouth cheeks pink as she does actually find it kind of soothing. She can’t help the little happy squeal she let’s out as she is also handed Mia. Clutching her stuffed fox tight as she leans against Miriam's shoulder.

Miriam opens the book. The first two pages are a picture of a bright city citing in the middle of a field. Blue skies and birds overhead. A monorail wrapping around the tall skyscrapers. Miriam's voice takes on a rhythmic cadence as she reads “Once, long ago. In centuries past the peoples of the world were many. Their cities were proud and mighty with buildings that touched the clouds. Peace and prosperity reigned.” She turns the page another full spread showing the glowing center of a fusion reactor blazing like a star on the glossy print. Rowan traces it with her fingers feeling the raised outline. Her eyes go wide.

She had never given any thought to history before but she is captivated now. “Atoms the very building blocks of the world were broken or smashed together and remade bringing decades of discovery and untold wonders. She turns the page to show the bustling city. With robots working in a factory in the foreground. “It was an age of prosperity.” The page turns again. This time showing two doctors in white coats looking at a hologram of a double helix a Mr. Series floating opposite. “People lived long and healthy lives and many thought that death itself might yet be conquered.” Another page turns this time showing a rocket blasting into the stars. Opposite an astronaut disembarks from a lunar lander with long bounding strides. “Humanity even took to the stars climbing out of our cradle.” Rowan let’s out a let of gasp of amazement eyes widening but then her expression darkens a frown creasing her forward.

“But if everything was so great then why did they ruin everything? Why destroy it all?” Ana chimes up from where she had been standing quietly in the door way her expression sad and wistful. “An Excellent question Rowan.” She takes a seat and a very smol and emotional Rowan wraps her other Mommy in a hug as Miriam turns the page. It’s the same city but wrapped in storm clouds and smog under a leaden sky many of the windows are broken and trash litters the foreground. “There was darkness hidden in the shadows. Greed and Poverty brought by the pursuit of power and profit over humanity. The leaders cared not for the people. As in further centuries before even this all the way back through millennia to the beginning they cared only for their own wealth and power…..” A flip of the page shows a crowd standing before a tall building. They are abstracted so as not to be graphic but the silhouette like figures shaded to be a multitude of skin tones in an almost hand-painted look hold their empty cupped hands skyward. Above another pale silhouetted figure stands wearing a top hat and tux on a balcony; apparently deaf to the pleas of the crowd below.

Then two crowds fighting among shattered buildings. Rocks, bricks and flaming bottles fly. “They sought to divide the people so that they could not stand against them. Teaching the people to hate each other for simple accidents of fate such as the color of their skin, what land they were from, differences in abilities, their faith or even who they chose to love and be…” Rowan gaps in shock.

“Is that why people like us aren’t mentioned before the war? The bombs didn’t make us like the Ghouls?” A: “Oh God no hon, we were always here.” All three have tears running down their faces as the two squeeze Rowan tight. “We can stop here and continue in the morning if this is too much hon?” Miriam is a bit worried about how far into head-space Rowan seems to be dropping. She thought she was going to be a lot bigger when she decided to do this before bed. Rowan sniffs and blows into a tissue she’s handed. “I’m okay… I want to know…” The woman nod to each other with an expression of pride. “Okay hon let’s continue…”

The next scene shows a boardroom with figures seated around a table a map of the world behind them. They are dressed in a mix of formal wear and military uniforms.”Those of this ruling class conspired against each other. Each seeking to be the most wealthy and powerful. Many of them had also bought into the lies they had spread knowing nothing but a world made for them. Their hearts burning with prejudice and hatred. They were bound in the chains they had created. Just as they had bound those they oppressed. And in their quest to build their hoards they stripped the planet bare not caring for those trampled under foot.” The page after shows a cracked and polluted dessert, wasted crops and dead oceans. “The Earth it’s self buckled under the strain. The result was inevitable…” Another turn of the page. “From hatred, prejudice and greed sprang; war….” The page shows more Silhouette figures locked in battle across a no mans land of trenches under a rusted red sky. Armour pushes the advance and jets streak overhead. Rowan whimpers softly and partially hides her face. Vague half memories of her clans destruction flashing through her head. “In desperation they unleashed their greatest weapons. Sealing the world and humanities fate.” The second to last page shows a city on fire. Buildings shattered and a mushroom cloud rising over head. Rowan let’s out another quite gasp. “All is not lost however.” The last page is of the same city ruined and shattered. The sky is once again blue however and in the foreground people hand in hand rebuilding. “If we can learn from the past. Work together and share what’s left. We might be able to rebuild, possibly even better than the old world. That’s what our mission is Rowan.” The young woman’s eyes wide as she tries to process as she looks at Miriam.

She comes up a bit from head-space. “That’s so…. Holy fuck… Things… I can’t even, imagine that world… “I think I’m too broken for that though.. I’ve hurt a lot of people….”

Bullshit!” Rowan looks up shocked and eyes wide to actually here Ana swear. “I did things during the war I’m not proud of, I have to live with that. I have to work everyday to no longer be that person. We can do it together.” It’s at this point that the damn breaks and Rowan is full on sobbing holding tight. It’s about an hour till she eventually exhausts herself and falls to sleep both of her partners curled up around her. It was a big evening and one that would shape Rowan’s course from here on out…..

Ch. 5

The next morning Rowan is a bit sore from the awkward sleeping position but Miriam has her up and ready in surprisingly quick fashion. The three hop in the shower together Rowans’ soaked diapered going in the pail. She gasps in surprise and giggles when Anna pees in the shower. “What? We’re in a hurry?” and proceeds to brush her teeth while Miriam washes Rowans’ hair. Explaining to her that is going to be a partly big girl thing and that they’ll be staying in the city over night for a work thing with her. “It’s not that far only about 30 on the expressway or 10 by mag-rail but I prefer to be much closer especially as there is one connecting that adds another 10mins on average and traffic is a lot denser in the city proper.” Rowan is only half following but gets the general idea as she is put in a clean diaper. A white training style bra, which much to her chagrin is fine for her smaller side of average bust and nude tights go on next. Rowan rubbing her legs together experimentally at the strange new sensation. Finally she is put in her black and white polka dot dress and she has to admit she looks good. Especially with the makeup Miriam puts on her and the flats. She isn’t quite sure she likes how it feels on her face though. All together they are out the door in 30mins somehow despite a routine several orders of magnitude more involved then Rowans’ usual “thrown on the cleanest underwear and pants she has”.

“Mommy?” It’s strange how natural and instinctive it’s become to do that, as if a missing piece clicked into place. The embarrassment makes her drop down even smaller. Offering no resistance when Miriam takes her hand and leads her to the car. “What’s up kitten?” Rowan fidgets shyly. “What about breakfast!?” The other woman chuckles in bemusement. “They have a food court at the main station so we’ll get breakfast there.”

Hell to the yes!” Both women chuckle in bemusement at Rowans’ excitement. Normally they just walk around the couple blocks of Rainbow Falls down town so the experience of actually getting in one that runs feel surreal, almost magical. The car in question is actually a big van. The front is mostly flat and a bit boxy; with two large headlights. Windows wrapping around it. The paint job is bright orange with a white top. Chrome accents gleaming. When Ana slides the side door open Rowan can see two captains seat style chairs and a bench seat in the back. The seats are upholstered in a rich brown highly convincing synthetic leather. Rowan lurches to stop though when she sees the oversized car seat in one of them though…

“Mirrriaam! I mean mommy please…” She instinctively recognizes even without full context that this weird thing is meant to highlight her new status. Miriam chuffs in bemusement, a strand of her bangs flipping in the puff of air. “Rowan it’s just your car seat silly goose…. Remember no one is going to think less of you for being Little…” “But! But!” Rowan yeeps as her diaper magnifies the “thwack” sound of Miriam’s hand on hers. “Yes butt! yours, in that seat little Missy…” Rowan whines plaintively but clambers in, helped by a push on her seat by Miriam who throw’s her diaper bag in the back in one smooth motion only intensifying Rowans’ already crimson cheeks as she realizes what that’s for. Ana has been carrying their suitcases and throws them into the back. Rowan’s is slightly smaller and bright yellow poly-carbonate compared Ana and Miriam’s larger red one.

Despite all her protesting and pouting the purple microfiber is soft and quite comfortable. Rowan can’t help but sink into it as Miriam clicks the buttons tight. Blushing and squirming and wriggling as she drips a bit into her diaper when Miriam pulls the last strap up over her crotch. This forces her dress up exposing her tights covered padding slightly. “See not so bad Rowan?” Her only response is to pout and huff. Cheeks puffed out as she glares. Miriam gives an amused tut as she grabs a pacifier and Mia for Rowan. As much as she hates to admit it this does calm her down as Miriam goes to climb into the passenger seat, Ana apparently is going to be the one driving.

The car starts with the push of a button and a chiming tone and blast of aircon. “Good morning Ms. Ana! Manual as usual?” The voice is neutrally pleasant, warm and feminine. “Hey Sandy, you got it. Gives us an optimal to Falls Station.” “Sure thing Ma’am! And I’ll be sure to keep the suspension extra-smooth for the Little One…” Rowan is staring mouth hanging open like one of those singing fish decorations. She doesn’t even register the last remark. “Thi’th thing ha’ aircon and ath bot bain to!? Hooollly shiith!” Both woman laugh at how adorable Rowan sounds trying to swear around a mouth full of pacifier. It honestly just makes her seem even more childish. “Wha’th!?” Even Rowan breaks down laughing at how silly she sounds and just from excitement at the technological marvel she’s sitting in.

“That’s right Rowan! I’m Sandy your driving assistant and I’m proud to announce that this particular chassis comes with full drive assistant for it’s all wheel electric power plant, with traction control and antilock brakes! I even have a six tape deck radio stereo, electric windows and heated seats!” Rowan giggles at the bots enthusiasm feeling herself getting smaller. Popping the pacifier out to talk. “That’s really cool!” “Thank you Rowan.” It’s apparently time to get the show on the road though as Ana backs out of the driveway. Music coming on the speakers. Some kind of newer hard rock that quickly has the family belting out the chorus as they turn down various tree lined suburban streets.

When they get to the “Falls Central Rail and Bus” terminal Rowan can’t believe this is for one of the smallest towns. The two story building made of white concrete and metal faces the road with large segmented windows and a sweeping wing like awning. Three buses are qued out front as they pull into the parking lot behind it. What’s behind it is even more impressive. Four lanes of Elevated highway connect to the main road out of town. Dead ending in the on and off ramps. On the lower deck she can see trains sliding along the magnetized rail in to the station as they bank downwards. The concrete support columns all seem to have reliefs of people doing different jobs. “This is incredible!” It really was like the war had never happened here...

“The inter-regional transit system is one of the greatest achievements of the rebuilding effort. Ever since the war people have been divided by geography and shattered infrastructure. It limits possibilities and confines people to a smaller scale of action. It makes coordination and cooperation next to impossible but here when we expand to the surface for the first time we came with a plan to build communities, to work cooperatively and yes Rowan….” Miriam’s tone darkens slightly. “If necessary defend our families, our community and humanity itself.” Rowan nods quietly feeling a level of weight to those words. They don’t dampen her enthusiasm however as Miriam helps her out of the car. The snaps quickly unbuckle and Miriam helps a slightly unsteady Rowan to the ground and slinging the diaper bag over her shoulder in one smooth motion. Rowan can’t help but continue to scan her surroundings wide eyed knowing that her behavior really is making her look like a little kid. Miriam and Ana both melting internally at how cute she looks.

With Miriam in a smart floral sundress and Ana wearing shorts with a pink sleeveless flannel and sneakers they really do seem to make for a cute family as they push through the glass doors. The ceiling is quite high over head with track lights hanging from it. An information desk runs along the back wall staffed by an impressively humanoid bot. Realistically proportioned but made entirely of smooth white plastic like a maniquen. Time tables, flicker in black and white on screens overhead. On one of the walls is a mural showing workers rebuilding a ruined city. It is incredibly detailed and realistic and reminds Rowan of the book she was read last night. Along the other side are vending machines next to the bathrooms. Ana looks at the time tables and the clock on the wall. “We’ve got about six minutes until the next train I’m going to have a smoke real quick, meet you by the platform love.” She kisses her wife’s cheek and heads back out as Rowan is lead through opposite doors out onto the concrete expansion. Be very careful of the yellow line Miriam warned her about, danger sense making her fidget slightly after that.

The train pulls in with a low rush of wind that buffets Rowan and flips her dress up causing her to squeak in surprise and frantically grab it and try to hold it down. “This is why I don’t like wearing these freaking things! Absolute liability in a fight!” Ana can’t hold back snickers and Miriam pats her head clearly trying to hold back her own amusement. The doors swish open with a chime and announcement as they step in the sleek white cylinder, slightly sloped at the front and rear. Rowan almost falls when it takes off with a slight lurch quickly accelerating as it exits the curve, Mirriam tutting maternally as she guides Rowans hand to the rail. Bing; A fuzzy staticy but full color hologram of someone in an old school conductors uniform appears. Rowan mutters an expletive and points excitedly tugging at Miriam’s shoulder who smiles in amusement. “This is the 9:10 a.m. White Water Express to Central. Your arrival time is 9:20; there are no delays.” The hologram signs as it talks and the message repeats in Spanish, French, Mandarin, Japanese, Russian and Reconstructed Haudenosaunee.

Once the novelty of that wears off though Rowan becomes glued to the window watching a wondrously green landscape of new spring foliage whip by below them. As the two minute to arrival message plays Rowan turns to the others. “So Miriam?” “Yes hon?” “Why is this built so high up? Doesn’t that take more work?” Miriam has a look of satisfaction. “Yes Rowan but by constructing it elevated it: One, works better in the mountains so your not having to blast and tunnel as much and Two, that makes for less disruption on an ecosystem that is still trying to heal. Terra-forming tech can only do so much.”

Ahh! Okay that makes sense.” Ana chimes in. “In connecting our cities it’s also much more defensible to go above or below the ground. Sadly too many dangers and horrors left by the chaos of the war remain and we have to take our people’s safety into account when designing things. It makes for some unfortunate comprises. Like the need to maintain a military and civil security forces. Which is where I come in for example. Your going to meet some of them at the station checkpoint actually and you’ve already met one of our “Mr. Safeties”.” Rowan winces and nods cheeks heating in shame and eyes downcast at the memory of the experience and other things she’s both done and had done to her. Encounters with settlement militia’s and security forces tended to be unpleasant to say the least.

“I can see that your nervous Rowan and I’m actually glad to be having this conversation as I actually wanted to give a heads up before we got there. I want you to assure you that you have nothing to worry about Rowan. We’ve learned from the mistakes and wrongs of the past. While we as a society acknowledge the unfortunate reality that some times force is required in protecting ourselves and humanity we do not use it carelessly. We do not use it to coerce our fellow community members and we do not use it to impose our will on those outside our community. You are safe here hon.” Rowan nods eyes watering a little as she rubs at them with her arm. “Okay…” Ana and Miriam pull her into a hug.

The mood turns back again however once they approach the mountain. Rowan’s eyes once again bug out at the sight. Officially designated “The Free Soviet of the Adirondacks” and also known as “Central City North East” and “Central”. The only sign of it on the surface are an array of Radar and Satellite dishes on the opposite slope across the valley and the six main entrances. Standing ten stories tall and carved into the tree covered granite slopes. They are easily large enough to accommodate the main arteries coming in; by this point 8 lanes on the top deck and 4 rail lines below. Flanking the opening in the mountain are massive carvings. One representing a worker from each primary industry. As the train zips through in the tunnel, dark except for flashes of halogen lights, Ana points out and explains that each deck hinges upward and be raised in case of an emergency. Allowing the truly monumental blast doors to be closed. Their construction is on par with the mountain itself and nothing short of direct nuclear blast could hope to budge them. It briefly fills Rowan’s mind with thoughts of old stories of dwarves and dragon hordes.

All of this takes about thirty seconds as the train slows to a stop and a bell chimes. “Now Arriving Central Station NW. Have a great morning folks and welcome back to Central.” The doors swoosh open with a rush of forced and air and Rowan in gently jostled through the crowds and out into bright white tile and fluorescent lights. Crowds milling everywhere, more people then Rowan has ever seen in her entire life. It smells faintly of grease and ozone and it is a bit chilly this far underground. Miriam and Ana are flanking her. Miriam holding her hand, Ana with one hand on her shoulder. It’s honestly all a bit overwhelming and she’s too grateful for their reassuring presence to protest the literal hand holding as they wheel their luggage towards the tall ceiling-ed hall marked “Exit to Main terminal, Food Court, Passenger Loading Loop and Pedestrian Causeways. She can see other platforms overhead and rows of walkways, they even have those weird moving stair things!

When they get close Rowan can see what looks like a large boxy three lensed camera over the hall and four people in sky blue uniforms and heavy padded vests like a goalie or an umpire’s standing next to it. They seem to be armed only with batons. Still Rowan scrunches close to Miriam and tenses noticeably earning her a reassuring hand squeeze.

As they step through into the hall Rowan can see another person sitting behind a thick pain of glass at a bank of monitors and controls apparently watching as faint whitish blue lasers play over them. Rowan flinches as a speaker chimes and the guards briefly focus on them and much to her chagrin feels her padding warm slightly. “Authorized military sidearm detected. All Clear.” Ana gives her slightly sheepish look. “Sorry hon so used it, didn’t mean to get you worried.” She unsnaps her small brown leather clutch, exposing the grip of handgun to the security officer looking at them. “Your good Major no need to stop.” They salute and smile at Ana. “What you’re too busy to stop and chat Owen’s?” Ana banters playfully as Rowan clings shyly. Looking closer Rowan can see that the name tag includes pronouns and a number of some kind. “Nah not with the most boring job over.” The middle aged black woman chuckles and rolls her eyes. Filled with warmth and rye amusement they contrast handsomely with her strong jawline. Neat precise locks woven with bits of silver jewelry are tucked into a bun under her military style cap. She turns to Rowan “And I heard you had a new addition to the family!? Congrats on the new Little! It’s Rowan right, sweetheart?” Rowan nods shyly.

“She’s a second chance adoption, poor girl was stuck fighting with everyone and everything out there. She’s been through a lot; so go easy on your sense of humor Owen’s” Rowan stares down at her shoes “I had to do a lot of bad things… I worry that people aren’t going to trust me a lot.” Miriam puts an arm around your shoulder. “Thank you for opening up about that hon.” Owen’s nods. “Takes courage to recognize that and work to change and be better kid. That’s what we’re all about here though. Your already one of us. Just keep working on it and we’ll help you the whole way.” Rowan nods and smiles feeling a lot lighter all of sudden as she exhales and relaxes her shoulders. The poor girls nerves can’t catch a break though as there is a commotion behind them.

Turning everyone can see a young woman walking down the platform unlike everyone else there wearing modern and clean clothing she is dressed in dirt-caked stained and ripped wastelander’s attire. A radstag jacket and heavy cotton pants. She is walking unsteadily and muttering to herself with a distant look in her eyes. People turn to ask if she’s okay but she just keeps walking.

Ana nods to Owens and they start walking towards her turning to a Mr. Safety that has appeared. “Any weapons?” “Just a crude knife ma’am, most likely for leather work or dressing game. Likely why she didn’t register on perimeter sensors.” They get about halfway to her when she collapses, dropping to her her knees. Ana yells in surprise and alarm. “Mx. Are you okay!?” and sprints towards them dropping into a crouch as Owen barks into her radio piece. “I need medics at the arrivals exit!” Rowan stares feeling helpless as she watches the scene play out with the rest of the rapidly growing crowd. One person runs up. “I’m a shop council foreman and have basic EMR training can I take a look?” Ana nods as the person kneels down and starts checking the dazed woman’s vitals. “Can you tell me your name, hon?”

Brooke…” The mister safety comments on low BP, heart-rate and PH. Her speech is slurred and hesitant. Eyes unfocused. “That’s a nice name Brooke can you tell where you’re from and how you got here sweetheart?” She nods slowly tears running down her face and mixing with a bit of blood from her lips. “I walked… From Buffalo… From Buffalo I… They got my husband… Gunners… I…”

Her voice cracks and hitches as a side door bangs open and she falls back on her butt at the noise as three people in white utility pants and shirts run through wheeling a gurney. They have red caduceus and star insignia emblazoned on their left chest and white cadet caps. They also carry red equipment bags with white reflective flashing. “It’s okay they’re here to help, you’re safe…” Ana carefully and gently puts an arm on her shoulder as the medics rush over and lower the gunny. “What’ve we got?” The foreman turns. “Likely Hypovolemic and acute stress induced shock. One of the medics pulls out a hand scanner of some kind and plugs a blood pressure cuff into it hooking it up to the patient. “Confirmed readings from the Mr. Safety and volunteer responder. Pulse is weak and BP low. Turning to the foreman Thanks for stepping up comrade, we’ve got it from here.” They nod and step back as the medics load the person onto the gunnery. “We need vasopresseor’s and ringers stat! Let’s get an IV going! The medic sucks in air Christ on stick!!!” As Ana helps the stranger out of their jacket it becomes immediately clear that one. They are very, very, pregnant easily 8 months along and two that have significant radiation burns on their arms.

Further as they are lifted on to the gurney the duct-tape holding the sole of their left boot on falls off. Revealing a foot covered in raw weeping blisters and soars. “Careful on the dosage with the meds and up the fluids. Patient is pregnant and suffering from severe radiation exposure. Other medic I’ve started the IV! Great! Now push 100mg rad-away and 1mg stembooster.” The medics continue to be a flurry of activity as they wheel the woman into the security office. Rowan finds herself towed along by Miriam in the wake of the cluster of first responders, One of the security officers grabs their bags. “So you walked all the way from Buffalo?” The woman’s voice is cracked and horse as she nods. “We scavenged for stuff to sell in the ruins. Till Gunners got my husband… I had to run lost everything. We had a little place not much but… I didn’t know what else to do I heard rumors of a place, paradise in the mountains. A city where it was like the bombs never fell. So I walked to try and save myself and…” She gestures at her stomach. For a split second everyone is standing in awe of this woman who walked several hundred miles chasing a rumor of hope. “Whelp hon you made it… Welcome to the Free Cities… We’re going to get you to a hospital. You’ll probably be recovering there until after you’ve had the baby. They might need to do a C-section early based on what your labs look like.” She nods looking worried. “After that you’ll have new life setup, a home. Your kid will get to go school, a real one like before the war.”

The woman looks up at them wide eyed like their on chems or something then she starts to cry in earnest deep wracking sobs of confusion, joy and relief. “It’s actually real.. I thought I was going to die..” “But you didn’t, you fought your way through hell and you made it and from now it’s going to be okay… We’re going to look after you and your little one. Welcome home Brooke. Your safe now.” As the medics wheel the woman out there are zero dry eyes in the woman Rowan in particular who is wrapped in a hug by her Bigs….

• Like 2