LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Recent Perceptions

As i sit here diapered, sucking on my paci, i'm pondering a few intersting things...

About 3 or so weeks ago i started wearing diapers again and allowing myself to regress. i tend to find that when outside life gets really, really stressful, my AB side comes back to the surface quite strongly and things have been very stressful at work. When things are stressful, i don't sleep very well, and tend not to end up as happy, friendly, affectionate... and can slip into a depression fairly easily.

So, anyway for about the last 3 weeks i've decided to embrace my AB/little girl self and allow myself to regress. i've been keeping myself diapered almost all the time i'm at home, just not doing so if i have to go out, or at work. During that time i've noticed some very interesting things:

1. i've literally been sleeping like a baby. i've been sleeping better than i do even when i'm not stressed out. Usually i wake up multiple times in a night and toss and turn, but in the past three weeks i've only been waking up like once at most, and that's because i have to pee.

2. i've been having more lucid dreams. Not sure why, but i'm pretty sure it ties into the sleeping better and i'm getting more unbroken sleep allowing me to dream more.

3. Oddly enough, i've been more regular. i don't mess in my diapers, but for some reason now, every morning about about a half hour after waking up i have a strong urge for a BM. i have some ideas why this might be, but i'm not sure. i am more comfortable drinking more water and juice at night before bed that and/or it might be a psycological response to sleeping diapered again and my body/subconcious is reacting to it in the way that it remembers when i was a child.

4. i'm not stressed out. Just wearing diapers and allowing myself to regress a bit when i need to has allowed me to exist in an almost blissful state. Just the other day, i had a really stressful day at work where everyone was pushing at me for something, i came home and "got comfortable" (what my husband calls it when i change into more comfortable clothes and put on a diaper), within a few minutes the stress of the day was gone. i was relaxed and happy again.

It seems that my regression and use of diapers is tied to my stress levels. i wonder if i could avoid being stressed out at work by wearing full time, or if the paranoia of being caught wearing them would counteract the stress relieving effects or if it's the combination of being diapered and regression which is harder to do at the office.

So those are my ponderings of the day, as far as i can see allowing my inner child out is very beneficial to me, repressing it seems to allow stress to affect me a lot more. It also seems to be a good way for me to de-stress when things to get more stressful.

i'm kindof curious if anyone else have had similar experiences.

*hugs*

michelle

its good to here things are going well for you. and t answer your question i and many others hear use diapers as a stress relieve nothing works better for me after a stress full day than to put on a diaper and just sit an relax.

I don't think wearing to the office would help, honestly. It seems pretty clear that you're reducing the stress in your life by regressing after work, and thousands of studies have shown that good health and low stress go hand in hand. I think the whole overall effect of regressing is what causes it, which is why I don't think just wearing diapers to work would have much of an effect. Sure, you would be diapered, but work is hardly the time to let go and relax, so I don't think it would help much; as you said, the fear of getting caught might actually make it worse.

Glad to hear you've found something to help you deal with the stress in your life. That alone is a reason to be happy, and celebrate.

IT IS TIME FOR MICHELLE TO TAKE A VACATION

try pull-ups at work

I once had a "very" stressful career and would wear my cloth diapers to work. It allowed me to work under more stress than before. It allowed me to go to that place in my mind where there was no stress for several seconds at a time and then continue working. Nobody at work can tell if you are wearing a diaper, so DO NOT be paranoid. Just don't take your paci to work.

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS

Hi Michelle,

I'm not sure how to answer the last part of your post about wearing diapers to work. My first question is do you ever wear diapers under your regular clothes in public. If not you may want to try that first. One suggestion if you have not wore in public is have your husband take you somewhere (or go yourself) where there would be little chance of running into someone who would know you.....

Congratulations Michelle. :groupwave:

You may think I am crazy offering Michelle crongratulations, but if you continue reading, I will explain my thinking. A stress free life is the ideal life. However, in life, many things cause us stress. When we were a baby, the responce to stress was to cry. What our careers did was to try and calm the baby i.e check and change a diaper to a fresh clean one, place a pacifier in the babies mouth, give the baby a plushie and a warm bottle of milk/formula - this, in simple terms was to give the body what it needed. Michelle has discovered, by experience, that regressing to a baby and sucomming to her infantile urges releases the stress built up during the day. Others have used drink, drugs, mood music etc to try and relax, but Michelle has used what comes totally natural to her and to everyone. Unfortunmately, the percieved norm is not to behave like a baby. In this case, and all others you can state, the percieved norm by definition is incorect, and again I congratulate Michelle for realising this.

In relation to wearing diapers/pull-ups during work, they can either aid the stress or the stress relief. Try it and see what happens. I'ds say the pacifier would be more of a comfort, but using one infront of workmates may cause undue stress.

I too find wearing my diapers helps calm me down. I sleep a hell of a lot better at night! I don't want to take sleeping pills, as I take enough already for depression. I get angry quite easily and regressing to a child-like state really helps calm my temper. I wear cloth diapers to work because I am pretty much bombarded with work and don't want to get yelled at for taking too many bathroom breaks. When I put on my diapers it seems like all my worries just disappear, if only for a little while.

I'm not sure you ought to wear at the office. When I've worn out in public, to school, etc, the thrill I get from it is the same as going commando. It makes me feel kinky, and there's always that fear that my pants could somehow get yanked off.

When I wear at home, it does serve to help 'center' me. My guess is that I'm more focused on wearing than I am what bothers me. I get the same relief when I play guitar or watch a movie or read, but all those are active. Wearing a diaper, like taking a hot bath, is passive. You don't have to expend any energy to keep it up. It can be extremely hard to find an outlet for pent up stress and anxiety. I've spent more than one night pacing or tangling the sheets in frustration. Everyone has a fight or flight response, the only problem is that these days you can't often run away from a stressful situation or burn off that adrenaline through physical exertion (eg. boxing with your boss and/or co-workers.) For alot of people that response gets stuck 'on' and can follow you home and not much can be done to relieve it.

For whatever reason you got into being AB, be it emotional, sexual, a conscious choice, your brain has made the connection between regressing and the dissolution of stress, and that's probably why you get the urge when you face alot of pressure at work. So, I say enjoy it, especially if you have a husband who, from your post, seems accepting.

I'm afraid that if you wear at work, it might compromise some of the stress-relieving aspects of it by making a sub-conscious connection between the sensation of wearing a diaper and work related stress. By all means, try it, but if it you find yourself worrying about being discovered, or it not serving to calm you down I wouldn't keep doing it. If it doesn't work, you should trying just taking a minute or two and just thinking about how much you're going to relax once you get home.

Toddler said good health and low stress go hand in hand, which is absolutely true. Just keep enjoying it; it's definitely a better alternative to stress-management than pills and has none of the side effects, except maybe a rash.

Hi bbgirlmichelle and glad that you have found one of the best stress relievers of all time. :thumbsup:

If it works for you at home then it is probably best to keep it at home unless you get really stressed out. :argue::bash:

As the others have said you would probably worry far too much about being found out wearing and that would stress you out even more with the anxiety. :screwy: