LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello everyone

Coolmom

I'm new to being an adult baby mother. Caring for others has always given me great satisfaction. A few years ago I learned about the ABDL lifestyle and I've wanted to get involved ever since. I'm here to learn more about being a mother to adult babies so that I can become a great mommy. I'm also here to meet great people, and maybe find the right baby for me.

• Like 2

Welcome to DD Coolmom! I hope your find what you’re looking for and have some fun. There are some very insightful people to get to know on here.

• Like 1

Hi Coolmom, and welcome to DD. I think it’s great, being an AB/DL mom, and wanting to learn more. It’s nice to meet you, and I’m glad you joined us. Please come on in, and feel at home. There’s lots of good people here, and I’m sure you’ll find lots of interesting things, a good mommy should know. You are welcome to, just hang out and have a good time too. If you have questions, just ask, don’t be shy. Maybe I’ll see you round? Relax, have fun, and enjoy!

• Like 1

Just seeing you here @Coolmom is a giant leap for you and a prospective AB. There is a wealth of information on this site that hopefully will give you everything you need to know to be a mommy to an AB. It sounds like you already have the instincts to make someone very happy. I wish you the best of luck. :)

• Like 1

welcome to daily diapers. We can can definitely give you tips and advice on being a mommy to a baby. There been sever relationships made on here and I hope you find what you are looking for. Visiting the chat room can help as well. 

Hi coolmom and welcome, if you ever need advice or just want to talk you can hit me up. I noticed we are close in age and I have been ABDL aware since before the internet and always happy to help or even just listen.

Hi Mom, and welcome! As above, yeah...lots of peoples here and a ton of different experiances but I am sure you have noticed, a  TON of AB types looking for a mommy. I am sure you are swamped with IM's and other communications from various AB types.....it happens, and you have to get used to it.

The ratio of mommy-to-AB is astronmical!!! So you will ( or already have found) find that tou might be very popular.....for a while.

Happy "shopping" for that lucky lil AB  you want to call yours...just be careful in shopping and do a LOT of careful COMMUNICATIONS before anything else..

Hope this helps, good luck and happy "shopping"!!! ?? ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...