LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Avatar Fitting My DD Name

Sir Stinkypants

I’ve been thinking about setting up a new avatar image to better fit my screen name here on Daily Diapers. As “Sir Stinkypants,” I was thinking of an image of a toddler playing at being a knight, but as I have never found such an image anywhere, I thought I would make one instead. No professional artist am I, indeed I have not tried to draw anything in years, but what do you think?

0723F762-F89E-424B-B093-7410EAC8CDDB.jpeg

• Like 2

@Sir Stinkypants

Very Nice Avatar :)

14 hours ago, Sir Stinkypants said:

Oh trust me, they are. The nose knows! But a gallant knight can hardly let a poopy heinie slow him down when there are dragons to slay and damsels in distress...

No, Brave Knight. - However, the gallant knight who SAVES the Damsel may get a change from the beautiful damsel as reward for saving her :D

Brian

• Like 1
2 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

@Sir Stinkypants

Very Nice Avatar :)

No, Brave Knight. - However, the gallant knight who SAVES the Damsel may get a change from the beautiful damsel as reward for saving her :D

Brian

Such a knight might indeed be graced with such an expression of a lady’s favor, were he truly valorous and worthy! Other expressions of said lady’s favor offered during this most necessary change would not go ill, for ‘tis said that Sir Stinkypants is an ADULT baby!

Little boy needs and big boy needs met concurrently? Decadent dreams are these! Methinks the baby asks too much!

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...