LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

In-Between - Epilogue - 5-5-21 - Complete

26 minutes ago, DiaperedPrince said:

Wow so many Rings stuffies.

What's its name?

Also, cute unicorn.

Thanks! Unicorns are fun!

Her name is also Rings. I loved the name so much I had to. Hopefully BabySofia doesn't mind.

28 minutes ago, DiaperedPrince said:

I have a black/white panda kigurumi from many many years ago.

1 hour ago, littlepinkdargon said:

Got (my) Rings stuffed at BaB today. So we're celebrating with you too! 

??? Awww... Rings feels really loved that more people want to adopt other like him!

51 minutes ago, DiaperedPrince said:

Wow so many Rings stuffies.

Someone should get the suit: https://www.amazon.com/Silver-Lilly-Unisex-Adult-Pajamas/dp/B07759C9JH

If I was a furry I would probably be all over that. As it is it's cute enough I'm thinking about it... 

• 1 month later...

I have read just about every diaper dimension story on this list and some on others including the Princess potty pants.  I am not sure who came up with the idea of the days being longer thought.  I have to say that I love the world and country that you write about, but it must be hard to write about things with a day being 32 hours when you live in one that is 24.  You are one of the writers that use times in your stories the most,  I found that times when you wrote Exchanged there were places that went between the 2.  I guess if you are not used to being in the military it would be hard to stop using am and pm times.  One of the example is Stacy's school schedule where you from 12am to 1pm.  That would be like saying you had a class at 1200 hours and then 1700 hours.  Just something I was thinking of, I still love reading your work and look forward to your next one, but some things I would think you be different about a world with 32 hours in a day, like the work day be 10 hours instead of 8, sunrise at 8:30 instead of 6 and longer times for other things.  One thing I thought of to make it easier would be to have the dimension still have 12 hours in the day but make the hour 80 minutes instead of 60.  Just my thought, probaly should have posted this somewhere else on this site.  Still your fan for life. 

• 10 months later...
On 12/26/2022 at 5:32 PM, BabySerenity said:

Such a wonderful story riveting from start to finish!! Though did kinda like the thought of him being a girl!! I’m glad all things worked out in the end!! Hopefully my adoption will work out too in the end!!

Thank you for the kind words! Glad you enjoyed it! 

• Like 1
  • 7 months later...

I have exciting news!!!! I've finally managed to edit this book, which will be published on Amazon Kindle on the 31st! I'm trying the Pre-Order sales system this time due to the assistance it gives in search rankings/visibility. Please consider purchasing this book if you enjoyed it! You can Pre-Order here now: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CG4W62M6 (Cover is not showing up just yet for some reason, it'll be slightly edited from the original) 

Thank you for all of your support!!! 

191536349_In-Between-editedforAmazon-Version1.thumb.jpg.8130a69e88c551bb8c514dcb56a13362.jpg

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

In-Between

'In-Between' is now Live on the Amazon Kindle Store! Please consider purchasing this book if you enjoyed it! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CG4W62M6

There were 16 pre-orders of the book, so that qualified for one week of double postings of LCW. If there are four more orders today or tomorrow, I'll still give you all two weeks! Thanks to everyone who pre-ordered!!!!!

If you're reading this in the future and have enjoyed this work, please consider purchasing it to support my writing efforts! 🙂

• Like 1
  • 7 months later...

Just finished chapter 35. I have read this before, so I remember where things are headed but, I feel that Cameron didn’t show enough rage here. Or at least he could have made a real pull out all the stops  attempt to get Addy to change her mind.  In my mind Addison had an opportunity to bring Cameron to Kendra and Brian and had not been forced to really exhaust all of her options before coming to this point.

The line I feel is missing is,  “Addison, if you do this to me, I will never forgive you.  I will never be your loving daughter.  You may mess up my mind or brainwash me to behave like the perfect little girl you are looking for for, but know that I, the man you say you once loved, will spend my last conscious moments hating you.  If you ever loved me.  Don’t do this.”

Knowing where things go from here, maybe this would have been a step too far to get to your final end point, but I would have liked to see Cameron really go for the throat and Addison really have to double down to d she felt this was truly her only best option.

So I finished. I really enjoyed it.  You mention Addison being a polarizing character.  I honestly see it in both Ivy and Addy.  With Addy you hit on the idea that she had been affected by Stacy’s nanites.  I like the idea that Addison imprinted on Cam.  It makes her character much more believable and likable.  She clearly has an internal conflict that she struggles with and was only really cured by her becoming a mother.  Perhaps it is a testament to the fact that Bigs are in some ways as incapable of denying these instincts as Littles are of growing taller.

Thank you for your writing.