LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

In-Between - Epilogue - 5-5-21 - Complete

11 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

I'm pretty sure she used it before then in Making the Best of it. Maybe also in Little Choices? Though I will say the other was a masterpiece that I am still amazed by the complexity of putting it together.

Actually BBKimmy is the one who really got me interested in the whole diaper dimension stories, then I started reading all that had that in the title and found Exchanged and feel in love with your work.  The one thing that impressed me about you was that you would finish a story before going on to some else.

Thank you everyone for answering my question. I think I'm going to go with the 2 or 3 drops idea for baking. Kind of like when using liquid smoke.  A little goes a long way. 

59 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

The one thing that impressed me about you was that you would finish a story before going on to some else.

I try, I think you miss the fact that Emerald sat unfinished for a couple years! Trying to get In-Between finished this weekend so I can get back to something else though. I just can't leave things unfinished though... Nothing worse than some of the amazing skeletons we have on this site and others. The worst ones are always the ones though where you know the author has passed away before finishing... (BabyButt comes to mind)

1 hour ago, AndrianD said:

Thank you everyone for answering my question. I think I'm going to go with the 2 or 3 drops idea for baking. Kind of like when using liquid smoke.  A little goes a long way. 

Seems like a good plan! 

Sara Quinn attorney at law.  “Your honor I object to the video tape evidence Ms Harris used from Addison’s home, the mall, and the daycare.  Addison was not made aware of the cameras meaning they are not surveillance cameras under definition of the law.  Also, the prosecutions team access to the other videotapes a week longer than presented in the discovery docket.  If you would permit your honor, I have already submitted into discovery the evidence and detective witness to prove that the prosecution’s subpoena forms are fraudulent and therefore did not go through a proper chain of command!!!”  Lights a cigarette to distract the court that Cameron messed himself.  

12 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

I try, I think you miss the fact that Emerald sat unfinished for a couple years! Trying to get In-Between finished this weekend so I can get back to something else though. I just can't leave things unfinished though... Nothing worse than some of the amazing skeletons we have on this site and others. The worst ones are always the ones though where you know the author has passed away before finishing... (BabyButt comes to mind)

Seems like a good plan! 

OK I remember when Emeraid was stopped, I never really got back to it after Exchanged started and I remember there was a while that you stopped posting on Exchanged for a while and was glad it came back.  I may go back when this is done and reread Emeraid on the other site .

15 minutes ago, Sparkle Dust said:

Sara Quinn attorney at law.  “Your honor I object to the video tape evidence Ms Harris used from Addison’s home, the mall, and the daycare.  Addison was not made aware of the cameras meaning they are not surveillance cameras under definition of the law.  Also, the prosecutions team access to the other videotapes a week longer than presented in the discovery docket.  If you would permit your honor, I have already submitted into discovery the evidence and detective witness to prove that the prosecution’s subpoena forms are fraudulent and therefore did not go through a proper chain of command!!!”  Lights a cigarette to distract the court that Cameron messed himself.  

OK who is Sara Quinn, did you just wake up from a dream?

18 minutes ago, Sparkle Dust said:

Hmm... Sara might have made a good friend of Cameron's! You'll have to tell me what you think when you get to the final portions with the court!

15 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

I may go back when this is done and reread Emeraid on the other site .

It's not diaper dimension, so it wasn't quite the hit as my dimension stuff, but I felt like it was a fun tale. If you never finished it you should go back and check it out! ?

14 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

OK who is Sara Quinn, did you just wake up from a dream?

Oh well, I was trying to guess what was going to happen when they get back to court, and wanted to play a bit using my lawyer OC.

Sara Quinn: “Sparkle Dust has another character with a law degree, but she’s an ABDL and 5’7 so a very dangerous place.”

13 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Hmm... Sara might have made a good friend of Cameron's! You'll have to tell me what you think when you get to the final portions with the court!

It's not diaper dimension, so it wasn't quite the hit as my dimension stuff, but I felt like it was a fun tale. If you never finished it you should go back and check it out! ?

I know but I feel in love with him turning into a baby girl with powers and a sprit guide who is a queen to help him learn.

14 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

so ! ?

Sara Quinn putting out her cigarette.  “I doubt I’d stay in this dimension long nor safe for Cameron to be around.  I’m more of a night owl and slob.  Not to mention I interact with detectives more than other lawyers.  Any good bars around this courthouse?”

Princess Alexia Rosei de Amelia the reserve council: “:/.  During my spare time I’m typing up new laws for better treatment of littles to have lobbied after the trial.”  She steals some of Cameron’s diapers from Addy’s purse to later wear in her hotel room.

16 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

I know but I feel in love with him turning into a baby girl with powers and a sprit guide who is a queen to help him learn.

Alexia Rosei de Amelia: “Well I’m just a Princess, but I can use infinite magic if that helps.”  

Sara Quinn walks into your room from the walls: “I can phase you and Cameron to places that would technically make it a spiritual journey.  So what will it be, Phoenix Pharmacy, PinktheDinosaur’s DL games, or Baby Phoenix’s nursery of eternal playmates?  Just know I don’t do any of this baby stuff so you’re stuck with the Princess to get back.”

Alexia: “What me?  Well I guess I could babysit.” Rolls eyes.  “Nothing long with seeing new places.”  Her backpack is filled with adult diapers and baby clothes.

Great chapter and I love who Miss Kristen is! Blast from the past for sure!! I think interacting with Tyler/Trinity might be fun as well. I look forward to new chapters! But enjoy the holiday weekend as well.

27 minutes ago, Sparkle Dust said:

Sara Quinn putting out her cigarette.  “I doubt I’d stay in this dimension long nor safe for Cameron to be around.  I’m more of a night owl and slob.  Not to mention I interact with detectives more than other lawyers.  Any good bars around this courthouse?”

Princess Alexia Rosei de Amelia the reserve council: “:/.  During my spare time I’m typing up new laws for better treatment of littles to have lobbied after the trial.”  She steals some of Cameron’s diapers from Addy’s purse to later wear in her hotel room.

Alexia Rosei de Amelia: “Well I’m just a Princess, but I can use infinite magic if that helps.”  

Sara Quinn walks into your room from the walls: “I can phase you and Cameron to places that would technically make it a spiritual journey.  So what will it be, Phoenix Pharmacy, PinktheDinosaur’s DL games, or Baby Phoenix’s nursery of eternal playmates?  Just know I don’t do any of this baby stuff so you’re stuck with the Princess to get back.”

Alexia: “What me?  Well I guess I could babysit.” Rolls eyes.  “Nothing long with seeing new places.”  Her backpack is filled with adult diapers and baby clothes.

Well first of all if she is 5 7 and lite a cig the would rule her in contempt of court and the 12 foot bailiff would take her over his knee and spank the daylights out of her.  

12 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

Well first of all if she is 5 7 and lite a cig the would rule her in contempt of court and the 12 foot bailiff would take her over his knee and spank the daylights out of her.  

Alexia: “Eep! I don’t smoke.  And Sara has 3 inches on me.”

Sara Quinn lights another cigarette.  When the bailiff tries to grab her, she dances and phases through the Amazon causing him to lose balance and trip.  She also pickpocketed candy cigarettes from his pocket.  Sara places one in her mouth.  “Will this do your honor?  I don’t really fight in the courtroom.”

15 minutes ago, Sparkle Dust said:

Sara Quinn lights another cigarette.  When the bailiff tries to grab her, she dances and phases through the Amazon causing him to lose balance and trip.  She also pickpocketed candy cigarettes from his pocket.  Sara places one in her mouth.  “Will this do your honor?  I don’t really fight in the courtroom.”

going to write your own story in the middle of this?

16 minutes ago, Sparkle Dust said:

9 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

going to write your own story in the middle of this?

I was going to suggest as entertaining as this could be, maybe it should go in a different thread...? It's going to be hard enough for people to find chapters sometimes as they go through posts here on this thread. 

I would be interested in reading your work though Sparkle Dust! 

29 minutes ago, SGTbaby said:

Great chapter and I love who Miss Kristen is! Blast from the past for sure!! I think interacting with Tyler/Trinity might be fun as well. I look forward to new chapters! But enjoy the holiday weekend as well.

Thanks for the comment! ?

My way of enjoying this weekend is to get this finished! Now that my poker game has established an ending, we're almost there! ?

11 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

I was going to suggest as entertaining as this could be, maybe it should go in a different thread...? It's going to be hard enough for people to find chapters sometimes as they go through posts here on this thread. 

I would be interested in reading your work though Sparkle Dust! 

Thanks for the comment! ?

My way of enjoying this weekend is to get this finished! Now that my poker game has established an ending, we're almost there! ?

Hope you gave them all a big hug for the help.

10 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

Hope you gave them all a big hug for the help.

I did! Baby Yoda was sad that the girls ended up beating him... Ironically it was my littlest Ashlyn 'WellieWisher' doll that won! (She beat all of my bigger dolls and Rings and my big Teddy!) 

They all got big hugs though in thanking them for helping me figure out my plot here! You all have them to blame or thank down the road! ?

14 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

I did! Baby Yoda was sad that the girls ended up beating him... Ironically it was my littlest Ashlyn 'WellieWisher' doll that won! (She beat all of my bigger dolls and Rings and my big Teddy!) 

They all got big hugs though in thanking them for helping me figure out my plot here! You all have them to blame or thank down the road! ?

It really doesn't matter to me how it ends because of you I know I will love it.

24 minutes ago, sparky_dude said:

Damn this is going to be hard to deal with but here is hoping Addy removed a lot of the unpleasant options but I'm curious to the "therapy" and all the options one would have available to use on there little.

I confess I don't explore all of the options here. I thought about having him be able to see the screen, but it just seemed better to hand off the baby to another caregiver while mommy completed the paperwork. I think you'll get an idea of those later on. 

I remembered that Stacy put nanites in Ames that made the Amazons less mean. Couldn't that save Cameron from Kristen? And could that be why Aubrey is targeting Mids? Being nice to littles but still mean to Mids? Questions over questions we will see.

6 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

I remembered that Stacy put nanites in Ames that made the Amazons less mean. Couldn't that save Cameron from Kristen? And could that be why Aubrey is targeting Mids? Being nice to littles but still mean to Mids? Questions over questions we will see.

I think it was mention that after Stacy released here nanites, there was an increase in adoptions. So it might have Amazons nicer, but increased the mothering instinct as a side effect. Not what Stacy would have intended of course.

7 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

1 hour ago, TerranV said:

I think it was mention that after Stacy released here nanites, there was an increase in adoptions. So it might have Amazons nicer, but increased the mothering instinct as a side effect. Not what Stacy would have intended of course.

This a mystery that may never be truly solved here, but Terran is correct. She attempted to up the affection level towards Littles to help with avoiding the abuse levels. As a population it seems to have become a bit more unacceptable to be physically abusive doing some of the more extreme modifications that were happening seems to have reduced. There are still plenty of the bad ones out there, so it's not fully effective. Not only that, but it did make them more affectionate... There are fewer free Littles out there in Ames now than there had been before because that cute Little just can't be left to live alone... what would happen to them...? ?

Stacy wasn't a perfect character, and this is accidentally her biggest mistake.

1 hour ago, BabySofia said:

Stacy wasn't a perfect character, and this is accidentally her biggest mistake.

I'll admit that by the end of Exchanged I was starting to find Stacy somewhat insufferable with her seeming lack of flaws. So I like the idea of bringing down the legend a bit. 

Also, her releasing the nanites into random people seems really unethical, regardless of intentions.

12 minutes ago, TerranV said:

I'll admit that by the end of Exchanged I was starting to find Stacy somewhat insufferable with her seeming lack of flaws. So I like the idea of bringing down the legend a bit. 

Also, her releasing the nanites into random people seems really unethical, regardless of intentions.

I guess you have to compare it to the ethics of forcibly babying people? Taking teeth and everything? I'm pretty sure Stacy wasn't right, but she may not have been as far over the line in her attempt to make life better for those suffering. It was truly a brilliant plan I think. Just not something that could/should have been executed by one lone individual.

I believe it did have positive effects, it's just that you can't change something big without there being unintended consequences too. In this case loving Littles might mean less abuse, more disgust on such abuse, etc., but it also meant those Amazonian urges to care for Littles were amplified. It did good for people like Chloe and Cassie's littles especially. I think there's generally less new adoptees being taken down to that newborn/infant level than before at least.

You're right though, Stacy did need a flaw, and this was definitely one of them for her.

59 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

I guess you have to compare it to the ethics of forcibly babying people? Taking teeth and everything? I'm pretty sure Stacy wasn't right, but she may not have been as far over the line in her attempt to make life better for those suffering. It was truly a brilliant plan I think. Just not something that could/should have been executed by one lone individual.

I believe it did have positive effects, it's just that you can't change something big without there being unintended consequences too. In this case loving Littles might mean less abuse, more disgust on such abuse, etc., but it also meant those Amazonian urges to care for Littles were amplified. It did good for people like Chloe and Cassie's littles especially. I think there's generally less new adoptees being taken down to that newborn/infant level than before at least.

You're right though, Stacy did need a flaw, and this was definitely one of them for her.

I agree that compared to some of the stuff that goes on in Ames what Stacy did wasn't that bad. Definately on the iffy side though.

I do think it was a case of treating the symptoms amd not the actual problem. There's a cultural component to all this. 

I also figued the low Amazon birthrates were also a root cause. Fewer actual babies means fewer outlets for their instincts.

• BabySofia changed the title to In-Between - Epilogue - 5-5-21 - Complete