LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

cycling in a very messy soaked diaper

Has anyone ever pooped and wet a diaper and cycled down the in a park or on a street?  I have not for I am betting it would be a real squishy mess but if I did I would have a thick cloth diaper and rubber pants for I never had rubber leak, just think iof all that poop moving around in there. 

4 hours ago, deacon said:

just think of all that poop moving around in there. 

It sounds kind of like the grown-up equivalent of being a toddler in a wet, full, poopy, squishy diaper and riding on a rocking horse or bouncing in a Jolly Jumper.

I know I had a Jolly Jumper all through that age (and a favourite riding toy later on) and probably did it in innocent messy contentment a bunch of times, cloth diapers and all.

I have gone jogging in a wet and messy disposable diaper and it was a great sensation.  A poopy cloth diaper would be labor intensive to change and clean.  I do like cloth diapers and plastic pants for variety, but I can change a disposable diaper and get nice and clean and fresh in a matter of minutes.

I totally agree with @Moochie!!  I love going out for a jog with my boyfriend and we both poop our diapers together. We run faster to just squish it all over and then race on our way back home. I have busted a diaper and it was fun I have to admit. Was a complete mess, but I wouldn't change it for the world. When we got home we had messy diaper sex and hosed each other off. It was summer time so not a problem I'm gonna have to give bicycling a try for sure and see how much trouble me and my boyfriend can get into.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, DipGuy365 said:

I have seen a video or two online (thisvid I think) of a guy who messes while out cycling in his diaper, then cycles home in it.
Its hot. Totally destroys the diaper though!

I am glad to finally see a man talk about other men in the sense of hot. Congrats my friend. I love hiking and camping and of course riding bike while diapered. Poop is a big turn on for me, and honestly I feel like a ten year old calling it poop. I truly wish there was no censorship and I could use the proper term, shit. No need to worry I am not shy about saying I am bisexual. You will find out soon enough here about sexes and genders and identities. I am not an illusion and under no delusions of wanting to be male. I enjoy being female and being sexually involved with females and males alike. I dont come here to hide or be shy about anything I say or do. So bravo for being a man and finding other men hot. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

I am glad to finally see a man talk about other men in the sense of hot. Congrats my friend. I love hiking and camping and of course riding bike while diapered. Poop is a big turn on for me, and honestly I feel like a ten year old calling it poop. I truly wish there was no censorship and I could use the proper term, shit. No need to worry I am not shy about saying I am bisexual. You will find out soon enough here about sexes and genders and identities. I am not an illusion and under no delusions of wanting to be male. I enjoy being female and being sexually involved with females and males alike. I dont come here to hide or be shy about anything I say or do. So bravo for being a man and finding other men hot. 

I enjoy your candidness.  If I am ever in New York I would like to meet you and Transfusionelle. I personally do not like the word sh@#! and prefer words like messy, poopy, poopies, loaded, and soiled.  Just my preferences.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Moochie said:

I enjoy your candidness.  If I am ever in New York I would like to meet you and Transfusionelle. I personally do not like the word sh@#! and prefer words like messy, poopy, poopies, loaded, and soiled.  Just my preferences.

I'm just true to myself and everyone sweetie,, I have never liked censorship,, my mother and father never stopped or blocked anything from me. I watched the Vietnam War and the riots when I was 5 years old. To me its just another word. I am a realist and an optimist. But hey to each their own,, love ya !

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

I'm just true to myself and everyone sweetie,, I have never liked censorship,, my mother and father never stopped or blocked anything from me. I watched the Vietnam War and the riots when I was 5 years old. To me its just another word. I am a realist and an optimist. But hey to each their own,, love ya !

Being transparent and genuine is something the world needs more of.

17 hours ago, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

Its kind of a funny one.
Because I wouldnt call myself Bisexual. I dont find myself having any attraction to men for the most part. (though Il happily openly acknowledge good looking guys)
But I appreciate a kinky and hot act when I see one, regardless of gender or appearance. And in that instance its a case of I find the fact he goes out riding in a diaper, messes it while he is out, rides home in the mess and so on.... Its all incredibly hot and the thought of the acts turns me on a lot.

All that said, while I have never been in a situation for it to happen and likely never will be thanks to a very vanilla and very monogamous Girlfriend.. I would happily have sex with a man alongside women. (and after popping that cherry initially.. .who knows ?)
So I guess maybe Bi-curious, or just Bi sexually but not emotionally...

I don't know, but who cares right!? Labels are a waste of time :) 

2 hours ago, DipGuy365 said:

Its kind of a funny one.
Because I wouldnt call myself Bisexual. I dont find myself having any attraction to men for the most part. (though Il happily openly acknowledge good looking guys)
But I appreciate a kinky and hot act when I see one, regardless of gender or appearance. And in that instance its a case of I find the fact he goes out riding in a diaper, messes it while he is out, rides home in the mess and so on.... Its all incredibly hot and the thought of the acts turns me on a lot.

All that said, while I have never been in a situation for it to happen and likely never will be thanks to a very vanilla and very monogamous Girlfriend.. I would happily have sex with a man alongside women. (and after popping that cherry initially.. .who knows ?)
So I guess maybe Bi-curious, or just Bi sexually but not emotionally...

I don't know, but who cares right!? Labels are a waste of time :) 

Remember labels are for those that want to conform. I don't play by anyones rules sweetie. I do me and I keep me happy. Never doubt what your heart feels. I am not a negative person, and you never know what your future holds. Being curious is human nature. When it comes to vanilla sweetie you have an endless choice. All you do is put a cherry on top add a few sprinkles and a little chocolate, strawberry, or butterscotch syrup, and guess what... it's not just vanilla anymore. Variety has always been the spice of life. I was married for over twenty years to a man that was not into diapers, but in no way was he vanilla. Monogamy is a beautiful thing sweetie. Many people will never know what it is like to love one person fully and wholly, and many will never try.

Edited by Evelyn Dellcerro
spelling
  • Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

LOL I imagine it would leak a lot, especially with all the movment and on a narrow bike seat. That being said, riding a bike in a diaper would be a lot of fun, both because of the comfort of it (far softer then regular bike seats) and because it is another nostalgic activity.

As for actually trying it... generally i am against messing in public myself. If you did it I'd say be sure you aren't going to leak or offend anyone. I imagine it would get very messy, very quickly