LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

shocking wand

snidia

On 1/19/2021 at 1:20 PM, snidia said:

Has anyone seen or used a magic wand like this before, thinking about getting one.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CHU343G/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awdb_imm_t1_qcUbGb6TSPZWC

@snidia

No - I can see the use of a VIBRATING wand, which makes you feel good, but NOT a wand that shocks you, or can deliver low level shocks:  I can't see it being anything that would be any fun either - Just thinking of this makes me think that I would be shocked with a LOT of electricity, and I would pass.

Brian

I have tried and loved my wand for over 35 years. I love it !  I used it on my late husband and I use it on my sissy wife that I love more and more each growing day. That kind of stimulation is very, and I mean very addictive. I have hundreds of toys, some waterproof and some not, but when I want to go for old reliable, make you scream, make you moan, make you squirt orgasm the old plug in the wall wand is awating in its cradle. Even with a cage on, my wife cums and cums again. If you enjoy a good wand massaging your penis in a cage inside your diaper a wand is your best bet other than a prostate massage. @snidia Your choice is a very good one. If you are into latex also believe me you will have lots of fun. A wet diaper amplifies the feelings you will recieve. I say go for it and dont hesitate or procrastinate. @~Brian~ You made me laugh once again my good friend. If you really wanna zap your peepee https://www.amazon.com/KINK-Doc-Johnson-Electro-Play-Provides/dp/B06Y5Y8BNG  Then this is the toy you want. Love you my friends. Kisses Brian !

Shocking that you would pleasure me with this device !

Can't think of a more pleasant thing to do but with alternating shocks and pleasing pulses and even more so if tied up in bondage -

unable to resist or ward off the results. To enhance this one step further make it by remote control - where I am not even remotely

about to control the function be it in a public or private setting.

Imagine being in a public theatre forum and suddenly being massaged so enticingly and then the SHOCK !

• Like 1
On 1/24/2021 at 9:10 PM, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

A wet diaper amplifies the feelings you will recieve. I say go for it and dont hesitate or procrastinate. @~Brian~ You made me laugh once again my good friend. If you really wanna zap your peepee https://www.amazon.com/KINK-Doc-Johnson-Electro-Play-Provides/dp/B06Y5Y8BNG  Then this is the toy you want. Love you my friends. Kisses Brian !

@Evelyn Dellcerro

I have had Ultrasound Therapy on my shoulders, and on my feet, and they have used TENS units to see if they could help me with my steps.  The TENS unit wasn't bad, but it did not do what they wanted to assist my steps.  They wanted to see if that could make me dosiflex and plantarflex better.  Ultrasound or TENS units are low voltage, and feels like you are getting a gentle tickle to make the muscles react as they want, they just adjust the TENS unit to do that.

When i looked at BOTH of those units all I could think of was One was low voltage, and could do both VIBE and Shock, while one looks like a HUGE THIN sausage, and the thing had 2 electrodes on the end.  If that thing touched me, I'd be afraid that my peepee would be as BLACK as a piece of charcoal - I remember there was a movie with something called the "Electric F---K Stick", and there was a warning:  DON'T Plug this thing in:  and the guy wants to use it for sex, and it blew all the breakers in the house, and knocked out power to the houses all around.  I Also think that thing in the movie was TOO powerful, and ONE run with that thing, and you'd be GRINNING for life! hehehee

I guess I wouldn't want to have a device shock me like that, because of my spastisity and CP.   I'd Probably release everything I had, and PEE and MESS everywhere, because the shock would be the intensity of a taser weapon heheheh

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Added Additional Information
19 minutes ago, ~Brian~ said:

@Evelyn Dellcerro

I have had Ultrasound Therapy on my shoulders, and on my feet, and they have used TENS units to see if they could help me with my steps.  The TENS unit wasn't bad, but it did not do what they wanted to assist my steps.  They wanted to see if that could make me dosiflex and plantarflex better.  Ultrasound or TENS units are low voltage, and feels like you are getting a gentle tickle to make the muscles react as they want, they just adjust the TENS unit to do that.

When i looked at BOTH of those units all I could think of was One was low voltage, and could do both VIBE and Shock, while one looks like a HUGE THIN sausage, and the thing had 2 electrodes on the end.  If that thing touched me, I'd be afraid that my peepee would be as BLACK as a piece of charcoal - I remember there was a movie with something called the "Electric F---K Stick", and there was a warning:  DON'T Plug this thing in:  and the guy wants to use it for sex, and it blew all the breakers in the house, and knocked out power to the houses all around.  I Also think that thing in the movie was TOO powerful, and ONE run with that thing, and you'd be GRINNING for life! hehehee

I guess I wouldn't want to have a device shock me like that, because of my spastisity and CP. 

Brian

By age 5 I bet you knew what candy was. Just think of this as adult candy !!  Love you sexy !

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

By age 5 I bet you knew what candy was. Just think of this as adult candy !!  Love you sexy !

@Evelyn Dellcerro

Yes Maam - I was eating M&M's and Brownies and Cake, and enjoying them at like 1.5 years old :) One thing I looked forward to on Holidays and Birthdays was a bag of M&M's:  I guess the Little @~Brian~will always enjoy that!  That's one thing I miss now that I am older: because it meant a LOT to me to get those bags of M&M's, and they were a candy that mom ALLOWED me to snack on, but I also had healthy stuff to choose from.  When I was Younger, I think I got more ON me, or IN my diaper than I was able to eat - that = MESS all over the face and the tray and the TABLE too hehehehe ;)

19 minutes ago, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

Just think of this as adult candy !!

I DO think of it that way - If I was gonna try that wand, I would want to have someone show me that I am not gonna get FRIED - I think that it is just that I am thinking the worst, and I should NOT do that - with a TRUSTED person behind it, I think I would enjoy it!

24 minutes ago, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

Love you sexy !

Awwwwwww ****HUGS & Kisses****. Thanks, Beautiful - Love You too!!

Brian

• Haha 1