LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi everyone sorry for the slow update, work had being super busy. Here is a short chapter that I have being working on. There is a lot more to come it just may take a bit. I start on the idea of 15 mins a day to try and keep this moving.

Chapter 11

Friday came and with it more shocking. Jennifer was at the point of pulling her hair out. Elizabeth had been wondering where Jennifer had been hiding on and off the last couple of days. If she did not know where she was how would she be able to see her reaction every time she got shocked?! Her “Sisters” had been sent to her “Grandparents’” house because Jennifer wanted “bonding time” with her new little. That was an Amazon talk for need alone time to breaker her but the tables had turned and Elizabeth was making her life hell. Elizabeth had learned that tormenting her captor would drain her of a lot of energy and she had been too tired to go back to the computer to learn more about what had happened to herself. She stretched as she walked down the hallway looking for her captor. She came up to the room that she had been in that contained the computer. With not nothing better to do she made her way to the computer, once again as if it was reading her thoughts the screen lit up but to a page that was already open. Looking up at the screen it read “Sleep well Electrical Services a Stetzerizer Company." Reading more this company advertised that devices like microwaves gave off “dirty electricity” and only they knew how to fix it with a free estimate. Now Elizabeth knew she had some type of ability and that it was electrical-based but other than what the nice man had told her at the start of the week, she really did have no idea how electricity ready worked, one thing was for sure, as a little she could smell a good con when she saw one. This one reek.

“She is not that dumb, is she?” and with that thought, a smirk drew across Elizabeth's face “Maybe I'm getting to her.”

She continued on reading the web page about this dirty power. How motors and large industrial facilities make the dreaded dirty power that can make your loved ones sick and can cause insomnia.

“I'm the reason she has insomnia, not this crap” Elizabeth was a little insulted. She didn't have a lot of knowledge of what they were actually referring to but this was obviously bull shit.

“Ding dong” The doorbell nearly made Elizabeth jump out of her skin.

“Who the hell could this be?” she thought making her way down off the chair and cautiously to the front door. Jennifer had come out of her hiding spot and had just gotten before Elizabeth.

“Hello, ma'am I'm with Stetzerizer metering. You asked for your house to be tested?” Elizabeth could hear the man’s voice coming from the front door but could not see him.

“Yes! Thank you so much for coming. I hope to can help me more them the electrical I hired. He was useless” Jennifer said.

Needless to say, Elizabeth was quite miffed about that comment.

“Yes, all electricians are just a bunch of crooks. They do not understand to delicate balance we have with microcurrent in our body.” The man talked like a used car salesman as Jennifer showed him in.

Elizabeth turned the corner that she was hiding behind and started walking towards the two Amazons to get a better look at this new character. Jennifer had lazily put her in just a t-shirt that said mommy's little pooper, messy pigtails and a rather thick diaper with cartoon characters on it.

“Well are you not the cuties baby I have see in a long time.” the man said picking up Elizabeth rather abruptly. “You are cute as a button, Yes you are, Yes you are.” the man said as he bounced her up and down. “You are a very lucky mother to have a cute baby like this little one, but do you think her diaper is a little too thin?”

“She is not a big wetter and it’s easy enough to change her if need be.” Jennifer said with a sigh of distress and really not wanting to continue that topic. She had tried to get Elizabeth in crawler diapers throughout the week but was always shock when she tried.

“I get that. My wife and I thought the same when we got our littles. But we found it way easier to just put them in thicker diapers as it means we do not need to change them as often and the less you need to change them the better. You know what I'm saying.” All the time he said this the man continuously bounced Elizabeth up and down. It was starting to make Elizabeth feel nauseous.

“Oh absolutely and that is what a normally do to my two other girls but this week it just the two of us, why don't I show you the bedroom so we can get started?” Jennifer said with a smile. Happy that she had met a like mind individual. The man drop Elizabeth to the floor and walked off following Jennifer.

“Ohhhhh this guy is going to get his ass handed to him” Elizabeth thought as she got up and followed the other two. When she entered the room both amazons were in deep conversation. Moving to one of the corners in the room Elizabeth sit down and start to act as the baby this man saw her as, listening in without raising suspicion. If Jennifer had not been totally engrossed in what the snake oil salesman was selling her, she would have noticed the odd behaviour.

“See I knew it, your bed frame is metal, and this metal can hold an electric charge of dirty power. And that can prevent you from getting a good night’s sleep. Here let me bring out my super sensitive multimeter. This will show the dangerous levels of microcurrent in your bed frame.” He pulled for his pocket what looked like a beige box with a screen on it and nothing else with Stetzerizer mould into the plastic. It had three wires coming out of the device. One with a plug end and two others with probes on the end of each.

“You see if I put one end into the ground of this plug and the other to the bed frame......” Elizabeth saw her opportunity for some payback. She energized the frame as more as she could and with the second prob make made contact

BOOM!!

A large blinding light engulfed the room for only half a second. When the smoke cleared the bed had burn marks as well as the receptacle was melted.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More to come. please like and comment so I know people are interested.

• Like 12
  • Haha 4
  • sparky_dude changed the title to The Bracelet ( Part 11 June 20)
16 hours ago, BabySofia said:

Lol!!! Awesome, just the kind of payback that is deserved here. I wonder if she can get her money back if she takes her back...? ?

Also I wonder what the guy is thinking now that he has to come up with an explanation since it is clearly more than "snake oil" to him. The con man got conned.

On 6/20/2021 at 4:21 PM, Guilend said:

Welcome back. Love the chapter. I love seeing things go BOOM ?

Thank you good to be back

On 6/20/2021 at 5:39 PM, BobbyDrago said:

all i could think at the end of this chapter was 

Trololololololooooo Trololololololololllllololololo

??

On 6/20/2021 at 7:01 PM, SGTbaby said:

Booms can be fun!

yes they can, just look at Electeoboom.

On 6/20/2021 at 7:53 PM, BabySofia said:

Lol!!! Awesome, just the kind of payback that is deserved here. I wonder if she can get her money back if she takes her back...? ?

Well it was a free estimate and he has not left.....yet. Jennifer still has no idea why she is getting shocked the payback is for the man treating her poorly

18 hours ago, Guilend said:

????

happy you enjoyed ti

18 hours ago, AdultInnocence said:

Also I wonder what the guy is thinking now that he has to come up with an explanation since it is clearly more than "snake oil" to him. The con man got conned.

yep

17 hours ago, Jayme said:

I'm seeing the cartoonist black face from a minor explosion on the snake oil salesman....

??

Thank you all for commenting. Came home from work and was very surprised to see all the comments.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Sorry for the long delay but finally got time to work on this. Last part was a bit of a rush so sorry about the grammar and more to come.

PART 12

“ Oh my God are you ok?!?” Jennifer asked the man who now had no hair on his arm and his sleeves burnt. The now dark room smelled of burnt plastic and electronics.

“I'm quite alright man, see what I said about all electricians are just a bunch of uneducated swine unlike yourself that I can tell come from great prestige. They obviously installed this incorrectly and now the lights are not working, just disgraceful. Anyway let’s not dwell on the bedroom let me see what other problems this house is hiding.” The man said as he worked out of the bedroom.

“Yes of course, how very unsafe we could have been being killed and who knows what would have happened to my baby, that bitch down the road may have taken them, that liberal nut ball” Jennifer said totally sucked into the salesman's smooth-talkin.

“How are you this dumb?!?” Elizabeth thought to herself. “The guy is lucky to be alive”. She rolled her eyes and followed them as they entered the living room. “ AA yes the livingroom, you see this part of the house usually has some of the most expensive electronics, such as your very large TV right here” The man continued. “If you are getting shocked then your electronics could be at great risk”. The man pull out a small tan box with two metal prongs coming out the back obviously meant to plug into an outlet “Here we have the patent Stetzerizer filter, with this only four easy payments of $19.99 will help protect your electronics from the dirty power, for what I have seen you are going to need five to get your house and life back to as good as new”. Man said as he plugged in the box.

“This is great!!” Jennifer said practically ready to hand over her wallet “Is there anything else you needed to see?”

“Yes, I would like to see your fuse box to check for electricity coming in, so that it is safe.” He said

As this was going on Elizabeth had been feeling up this box. It seemed to just build and hold a decent amount of energy. Enough to keep her distracted like a big piece of bacon, she had serious concerns about what this “box” was doing. She looked up and almost missed the two Amazons heading into the laundry room. As she entered she saw the man taking out the screws of the electrical panel with a pocket knife.

“Wow how is his guy not dead” Elizabeth thought, with a much more concerning thought “I can feel quite a bit of power behind there, if he dose something more stupid this is going to be bad.” with that thought she kept herself out of the room and around the corner but still within earshot. She felt safe till the man said

“OO yes it is totally safe, I can put my knife across these two wires and nothing will happen as I'm insulated like this.......”

Was the last thing hear before

BOOM!!!

This one was a lot louder than the bedroom and unlike the bedroom the heat that came after was intense. Even from where Elizabeth was hiding she could feel the intense radiating heat seem to bitch slap her across her face. The loud explosion made her ears ring, she could faintly hear someone screaming followed by what she thought were sirens.

By the time Elizabeth got her senses back the snake oil salesman was being loaded into the back of an ambulance and the house was a mess. The main panel was heavily scorched as were the surrounding walls. Only a silhouette of the man on the wall was untouched. The bedroom and living room had small scorch marks above all the plugs he had touched. His little boxes had caught fire shortly after he was taken away, and of course the house was without power.

Jennifer had been checked out by the paramedic and beside a small burn was relatively ok. Elizabeth was found with nothing but a wet diaper to which the paramedic changed happily and skillfully. After all the excitement had ended the phone calls started to fly. First the company that had sent to man, then to lawyers. Elizabeth tried to keep up with all the phone calls but was unable. “looks like she finally came to her senses” Elizabeth thought. One of the last phone calls was to someone Elizabeth was happy to hear was coming, the same electrical but this time he was bringing friends.

• Like 7
  • sparky_dude changed the title to The Bracelet ( Part 12 July 17)

That chapter was hilariously funny, man I wished that the mother would have pissed her pants as I am sure most people would have and it is the least she deserved for being so stupid lol 

• 1 month later...

Sorry for the later update, New job is making it hard to find time to write but I'm still slowly plugging away. Story is not dead and I still have Characters I want to introduce. I have to say massive props to writers like BabySofia and Sophie ♥ and others that are able to make great work and put it up on a good time schedule, its harder then it looks.

Part 13

The next morning started for Elizabeth in the dark with only the sunlight illuminating the room. The power to the house had been cut by the utility company for safety and the house smelled of burning electrical. She had been woken by Jennifer's unsuccessful attempts to stealthily make it over to the crib in the dark. With an occasional cry from her as she stepped on something.

Well hello, I see we are up, really for the day.” she cooled at Elizabeth “We maybe in the dark by I'm still going to break you, I think ultra crawlers for you today” she said with a smirk, getting really to pull one of the thickest diapers Elizabeth had seen. But as she had tried many times before Jennifer received one hell of a shock, Forcing her to retract her hand. With a deep sigh, she regrettably picked one that would rival a mega max.

After an uneventful diaper change, the doorbell rang, pulling Jennifer once again from the changing table and Elizabeth suck on top.

Again?! Really? Whatever I will get down on my own” Elizabeth thought to herself.

The doorbell had to be the electricians, Elizabeth made her to the door just as the three-man entered the hallway. She was a bit taken back by the three will build man coming towards her and was able to duck around the corner before anyone saw her.

I have to head out so if you guys need anything, you have my number and so ya I will leave it to” Jennifer said as she checked for the key and out the door, she went.

Where is she going? I swear to god she is a retard” Elizabeth thought to herself.

Her thoughts were interrupted by the deep voice of one of the electricians. “ Ok Tom you can start on the living room, Mike the bedroom and if you guys need me I'm going to start on the panel.”

There is no way you need a guy to just work on the bedroom” Mike complained

I was told it was bad” coming for the man that Elizabeth recognized as the nice man from last time

Who care? We are making top dollar for this emergency call-out, quit your complaining” said Tom

Ya but it is still my Saturday” Mike complained again trying to get some sympathy from the other two. “Fine the sooner we are done the sooner I can have a beer in my hand,” he grumbled

As the three went about their work in the house, Elizabeth followed the man she had been with last time. She made her way to the laundry room, her rather thick diaper making her waddle just a little bit as it made its unmistakable crinkle sounded as she walked. Entering the laundry room the smell of burnt wires and flash markers still lingered. The look on the electrician's looking at the large black scorch mark that surrounded the now totally burnt and destroyed electrical panel.

How did anyone survive this?” He asked under this breath

I know right?!” Elizabeth said in agreeance. “What idiot shorts out a panel”

The man almost jumped out of his skin, not expecting anyone to still be in the house. Looking over to see Elizabeth still in her T-shirt from last night and her diaper.

Well Hello again, Little one. You scared me half to death” He said picking her up “Why are you not with your Mommy?”

Before Elizabeth could speak there was a call from down the hall.

Hey Doug, you got to see this!”

Looks like Mike found the bedroom, let's go see what he is on about.”

Doug carried Elizabeth to the bedroom, she felt safe as he held her but not in a baby way. More in the “ I have your back” way that made her feel like she could trust him, she just hope that would not come back to bite her in the ass late.

What did you find Mike” Doug asked as he entering the bedroom Elizabeth in his arms.

I thing someone was being a little vigorous with their vibrator, I knew that lady needed to get laid with her bitchly attitude. ” Mike said with face still facing the box in the wall. “I think will are going to have to run a new home run, the wires look burnt as far as I can see. Who is this?” Mike asked as he turned a bit surprised, seeing Elizabeth in Doug arms “I know you wanted an apprentice isn't she a little young” Mike said in a sarcastic way only a hardened traded person could pull off.

I think she is the owner's little, she hung out with me last time I was here.” Doug said

Elizabeth was get more than a little annoyed that they were talking like she was not there. “Hey, I have a name!”

Sorry little one” Doug said

My name is Elizabeth and that retard of a woman is not my mother so please do not talk like she is.”

Sorry Elizabeth, we do not normally come across little that still have their brain. Hopefully, that means your caregiver is one of the good ones.” Mike said trying to make peace.

She has tried every trick in the book to make me her mind dead baby, but thankfully nothing has worked.” She still did not know if she could trust these guys so left out the part about her newfound abilities.

Well I can't say a lot about turning littles into babies, that's the wife's department. But what I do know is that you legally can't be left unsupervised. I guess that would mean you are under my jurisdiction, and we are going to put you to work little lady.” Doug said to Elizabeth

Think you can handle her?” Mike interrupted.

Should not be any harder than looking after you” Doug with a come back as he walked out of the room.

The two walked back to the laundry room and Doug set Elizabeth down on the countertop crosser from where the panel now open and apart was placed.

Ok Elizabeth let's start your training” He said as he wrapped his bet of tools around his waist. “Let's start with what you do know.”

Not a lot really, I was a mechanical engineer before all of this but I never got into electrical besides the little you talked about last time.” she said, watching as Doug pull out a marker and white electrical tape.

So I guess that means we will have to start at the beginning then. Rule one label everything. It will save so much headache later” he said as he starts marking every wire in the panel with a piece of white electrical tape and a number. “But let's get into theory. Ohm's law which is V=IR, with any two you can find the third.”

ok but what is V, I and R” Elizabeth ask with curiosity?

Well V is voltage, It is the electrical potential between two points, a lot of people think of it as the pressure in a pipe but it can be a bit more complicated than that, as you can for example have one point be at 300V and the other point at 200V so the voltage between would be......” he paused

Would be 100V as that is the difference.” Elizabeth said catching he wanted her to answer.

Yes that is right. In a house, it is normally 120V to ground and 240V phase to phase. Now current is the flow of electrons in the conductor. Think of it as the volume of water in a pipe. Current measured in Amps and changes depending on the load. With Voltage times Amperage equaling Watts which is power.” he explained as he fitted the new panel between the studs.

So the energy is in Watts and changing Voltage and Current, you change the power?” she asked

Yes but higher the Current the bigger the wires need to be to prevent turning into a heating element, That is why Utilities run Voltages as high as 500KV” Pulling the first of many cables in the new panel he continued “Last part of the triangle is resistance and is measured in ohms, it is what is it says it is the resistance to voltage and current, resistance over a long distance causes a voltage drop. This is normally only found in really long cable runs and can be help with up sizing the cable. With current, it increases or decreases the amount of current used”

Wait what?” Elizabeth asked with a confused look.

Mike chucked “sorry I may have gone too fast. Let us start with a simple circuit. If the load has a 9.6 ohms resistor and 120V feeling the circuit what is my Current and Power” He asked

Will 120V / 9.6 Ohms is 12.5 Amps and 120 times 12.5 is 1500W.” Elizabeth answered, doing the math in her head with ease.

Exactly” Mike said picking up Elizabeth from the counter and being her close to the panel. “How about some tool time” and he handed her a pair of strippers.

Several hours passed as Mike continued to saw Elizabeth how to use his tool and more theory.

Why don't go and ask the other if there are really for power to do turned back on” Mike ask and he lower her to the floor.

ok” she said

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you. Like and comment, I like read what people have to say at my story.

• Like 9
  • sparky_dude changed the title to The Bracelet ( Part 13 Aug 29)

It’s the first time I see Ohm law explanation in an ABDL story!

But Doug should also explain what a phase is, otherwise Elisabeth (and readers) would not understand much.

Question, why 120v/240v and not 240v/400v or higher like 400v/800v. 

What I mean is that everything is bigger, resulting in higher power usages. I'm thinking like there fridge is an industry walk-in fridge here on earth. But I also think that bumping up voltage will ad to the storie, with the big explosion. 

15 hours ago, SGTbaby said:

Love how he just included her as if it was normal. 

Well how else are you going to recruit apprentices ??

14 hours ago, Bonsai said:

It’s the first time I see Ohm law explanation in an ABDL story!

But Doug should also explain what a phase is, otherwise Elisabeth (and readers) would not understand much.

Have to lean to crawl before you can walk. We still have other guys to talk to who are fixing different parts of the house.

13 hours ago, BBQ said:

Question, why 120v/240v and not 240v/400v or higher like 400v/800v. 

What I mean is that everything is bigger, resulting in higher power usages. I'm thinking like there fridge is an industry walk-in fridge here on earth. But I also think that bumping up voltage will ad to the storie, with the big explosion. 

In real North America 120/240v or 120/ 208 in apartments is used because it is safer relatively speaking and you do not need high voltage to make a big explosion, add high current and its going to make a mess. But you also messing something, what about the boxes he plug in. That will be explained in the next chapter. 

12 hours ago, Guilend said:

All I can say is it’s a nice entertaining chapter even if I didn’t understand the electrical jargon. Thanks❤️

Thank you, I was hoping to make some of the characters as colourful as some of the people I have met working. As for the electrical jargon not understanding it will not ruin the plot for you so nothing to worry about.

1 hour ago, AdultInnocence said:

We can wait extra time for you to be ready to post a chapter. There was a lot of errors in spelling and grammar in the last chapter.

Other than that it really shows how her mommy doesn't really care about her since she just left the house without her.

Sorry about that. Hopefully it was not to hard to read.

23 hours ago, sparky_dude said:

Sorry about that. Hopefully it was not to hard to read.

Not really and I was still able to get through the story without any real hiccups. I realize I was pretty direct and to the point. When you edit, do you read the story out loud to yourself? Looking forward to the next chapter.

2 hours ago, AdultInnocence said:

Not really and I was still able to get through the story without any real hiccups. I realize I was pretty direct and to the point. When you edit, do you read the story out loud to yourself? Looking forward to the next chapter.

Normally yes and I run it through Grammarly but part 12 was written up rather hastily in a half asleep state. I'm not going to do that again as I want my chapters to be longer then they have being.

21 hours ago, sparky_dude said:

Normally yes and I run it through Grammarly but part 12 was written up rather hastily in a half asleep state. I'm not going to do that again as I want my chapters to be longer then they have being.

No need to try to run through it while half asleep. We'll be here ready to read when you have time to put something up you are happy with.

• sparky_dude changed the title to The Bracelet ( Part 14 Jan 16)