LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I just told my girlfriend and need help

TigerTy

Hey everyone,

A little bit ago I told my girlfriends that I like to wear diapers for fun. I worried and feared the moment for two days before, but after I told her all she had to say was, " ok cool. Its not that weird". And that was more or less the end of the conversation. I told her to ask anything she wanted to know and she was just kinda cool with it. I didn't mention any of the more AB aspects of myself. I do think she would be open to trying things, for instance I really want for her to tell me when to wear a diaper, and make me wear one, but I'm not sure how to introduce her this this side of me in a slow and sensitive way without seeming like I'm forcing it on her. She hasn't yet seen me wear one since we are living a bit far apart for a short time and hasn't brought the subject up since, but I wanted to learn how to navigate these new and exciting times from people who have done it. Also, I'm  not sure if I would call myself a true AB, but I do love a cute printed diaper and onesie so I figured this would be the best place to ask. Thanks for any advice. ☺️

• Like 2

Firstly, it's cool you told her and even cooler that she is OK with it!

I think you still need to go relatively slowly and with lots of communication. Before you can expect her to do all these things for you (changing you, putting you in them, etc) you need to do simpler things. Baby steps!

Now that she is OK with you wearing you should wear around her. Don't expect her to be involved, don't necesarily flaunt it. Just wear around her a bit, let her get used to the idea. Introduce the onesies or whatever you like but again, don't expect anything from her, just be natural and if she wants to get involved that's great, if not, don't push it.

The communication here is also very important. You have to let her know what you like and don't like. You have to let her know what you would like to happen eventually, let her know if this is something you can incorporate into sex or whether it's just something to do outside the bedroom. It's also very important to reciprocate. If you want her to do this for you it would only be fair that you do something for her. Ask her if there's any kink or anything she would like you to do with her.

It's important not to think or expect that things will go from 0-100 straight away. Let her take her time to get comfortable with it, it could be a quick process or it may take a long while.

Hope it all works out for you :)

TLDR: Communicate everything you can, go slowly, find something you can do for her.

• Like 3
18 hours ago, DiaperTy47 said:

Hey everyone,

A little bit ago I told my girlfriends that I like to wear diapers for fun. I worried and feared the moment for two days before, but after I told her all she had to say was, " ok cool. Its not that weird". And that was more or less the end of the conversation. I told her to ask anything she wanted to know and she was just kinda cool with it. I didn't mention any of the more AB aspects of myself. I do think she would be open to trying things, for instance I really want for her to tell me when to wear a diaper, and make me wear one, but I'm not sure how to introduce her this this side of me in a slow and sensitive way without seeming like I'm forcing it on her. She hasn't yet seen me wear one since we are living a bit far apart for a short time and hasn't brought the subject up since, but I wanted to learn how to navigate these new and exciting times from people who have done it. Also, I'm  not sure if I would call myself a true AB, but I do love a cute printed diaper and onesie so I figured this would be the best place to ask. Thanks for any advice. ☺️

@DiaperTy47

I think that it is cool that you were able to tell her, and she seems to be able to accept that you wear diapers:  Since you have taken that step, it is important to note that even through she seems to be accepting of it, you want to go SLOW, and take it a bit at a time, and see how it goes.  Don't start up full blast, and give her some time to process things.  You may still have things you want to tell her, and after she heard the news, she may have things that she wants to ask YOU, or to tell YOU about what she feels, or expectations that you both may have for how this will proceed

15 hours ago, Elfy said:

Firstly, it's cool you told her and even cooler that she is OK with it!

I think you still need to go relatively slowly and with lots of communication. Before you can expect her to do all these things for you (changing you, putting you in them, etc) you need to do simpler things. Baby steps!

Now that she is OK with you wearing you should wear around her. Don't expect her to be involved, don't necesarily flaunt it. Just wear around her a bit, let her get used to the idea. Introduce the onesies or whatever you like but again, don't expect anything from her, just be natural and if she wants to get involved that's great, if not, don't push it.

The communication here is also very important. You have to let her know what you like and don't like. You have to let her know what you would like to happen eventually, let her know if this is something you can incorporate into sex or whether it's just something to do outside the bedroom. It's also very important to reciprocate. If you want her to do this for you it would only be fair that you do something for her. Ask her if there's any kink or anything she would like you to do with her.

It's important not to think or expect that things will go from 0-100 straight away. Let her take her time to get comfortable with it, it could be a quick process or it may take a long while.

Hope it all works out for you :)

TLDR: Communicate everything you can, go slowly, find something you can do for her.

I agree with @Elfy here:  EVERYTHING he says is "Spot ON." Communication is the key to any relationship, and you should let her see what you do, how you do it, what you like, what you don't like, and let her ask you questions or discuss her part in this.  You should NOT expect for her to just jump in, and start diapering you, or babying you, or whatever you are thinking:  It may take her a while to come around.  If she has concerns, LISTEN to them all, and answer her questions as honestly and truthfully as you can.  As he says, You can't expect her to go from 0-100 right away - Just let her process the information, and be ready to discuss and communicate what you and she are expecting.

Good Luck!

Brian

I told my now wife back in the early stages of dating, actually I think it was a little before we were officially together. She was genuinely interested and asked me a lot of questions, I held back a little because I didn't want to overwhelm her.

Taking it slow is a good thing, if she asks questions or shows interests encourage that and answer them as best as you can, while also not being too pushy if that makes sense. It's very important you not give her the idea that you have a bunch of expectations, she needs to warm up to the idea of your interests first and than after she's come to terms with it than you can work on her involvement.

If she doesn't ask than bring up new things to her slowly like others mentioned.

I for one think it's wonderful that she's okay with it, I see a lot of people on here who aren't that lucky and are with people who aren't very accepting at all of their AB/DL side and that makes me sad, because it's like they don't accept part of their partner.

I wish you and your partner the best of luck.

On 1/17/2021 at 2:15 AM, DiaperTy47 said:

Hey everyone,

That's fantastic! Both that you had the courage to tell her, AND that she's accepting of it. I'm still building up the courage to tell my wife about my wearing. Mine is more for a comfort thing than just fun, though. But whatever the reason, I know I need to tell her, & I can only hope she's as accepting as your girlfriend. Congrats to you! And as others.have said, take things slow & don't make the situation awkward. When you wear, just wear as if it's just a normal pair of underwear

On 1/16/2021 at 6:15 PM, DiaperTy47 said:

Hey everyone,

As a person who accidentally had their stash found by their boyfriend, I swear the reaction "It's not that weird, it's okay" is the most anxiety spiking answer for no reason.  Like when my boyfriend told me the same, all I could think for awhile was "I'm weird as hell, and it bothers him he's just being nice".  Only one part is false, it doesn't bother him at all.

We always talk about things either before bed, or over dinner.  Just bringing up things like "Hey, we talked about this thing and I want to go into it a little more" or what have you.  I phrase things in the form of a question a lot before doing them.  Ie: Do you mind if I wear diapers, do you mind if I wear my little clothes? etc.  I will admit, I still wear more often when home alone-  Maybe just a lingering habit?

• Like 1