LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Need DL friend

Dasiydo

• 1 month later...
On 1/16/2021 at 2:39 PM, Dasiydo said:

Hi I’m new to wearing diapers. But I don’t no any Dl lovers. I have nether told any one bout peeing in diaper or wearing then. Is there any one from the uk. 

Hi, I'm from Sussex, near Brighton, been 24/7 for a few years, always loved wetting for fun, but with a nappy I can do so when out, it relieves the boredom of queues and waiting for a train, and avoids the need for horrible public toilets,,, 

There are quite a few from UK, I'd suggest jumping in the chat rooms, it's usually fairly busy Sunday mornings, feel free to PM if you like,,,

Hello. I love wearing/using my diaper, I tend to be a AB as well at times. Wish I could be fully nappy dependent, hate using the dreaded toilet. I'm originally from Manchester, now in Blackpool area. Feel free to PM.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 4/2/2021 at 2:56 AM, Salidip said:

Hi I'm in Manchester please get back to I have the same problem

Yeah same here if being near Newcastle/Durham. It's all down south... Would like to be proven wrong though.

Hi im from uk i live in the south east kent margate i am a dl 2 love to have a playmate near me to have diaper fun with if u are near me message me i dont drive and love wearing nappies and sucking dummies and wearing girls/baby cloths

• 1 month later...