LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi from RN J

Hi I'm a newbie and a long time lurker. I can remember being interested in diapers since I was 3 or 4 when my sister was born. I remember wanting one of my sister's diapers. I also had a fascination with watching poopy diaper changes. I remember being jealous of kids around my age who for some reason or other still wore diapers. I have a gap before around age 9 or 10 I became interested in peeing then pooping my pants. I don't remember becoming interested in diapers again until college when the first time I was able to freely surf the internet. After college I progressed  from living with my parents to living with a roommate to living on my own. I slowly progressed to where I am now. Able to purchase and play with diapers as much as I want. I'm only lacking a partner or playmate. I also occasionally have mental health issues involving my interests. Mainly I become preoccupied with my diaper interests and it colors my view of the world and causes stress. In general I have good separation between my interests and the rest of my life. My ex-gf did develop some continence issues and after surgery did have to temporarily wear depends. But she was in so much pain and suffering so much I couldn't be aroused by the situation or use it to introduce my interests to her. Our relationship was already falling apart at the time as well. I've been in healthcare for over 10 years, am now an RN and have changed many adult diapers. I've never had any issues being aroused or emotionally disturbed by my work. I'm excited to join the community at last at least online.

Hi and welcome to DD. Nice to meet you, and glad you joined us. There’s lots of good likeminded people here, so no need to be anything but comfortable. Relax, have fun, and enjoy!

@RNWWTBDAPP

Welcome to DD - I hope you have a great time here, and that you will check us out - We are a diverse group of individuals, and each of us has a unique story of how we got here or why we are here - You will find a wide range of advice and support here, so as @Little Sherri and @AbabeBillsaid, lots of good people here, so dive in :)

Brian

Welcome @RNWWTBDAPP This is the place to be if you like diapers and the many uses. I am a diaper lover for life and enjoy poop also. I cant say that too loud because not everyone likes to hear about poop. Would love to hear more about you and get to chat. There are many of us in the chatroom that really do chat, and not just sit like bumps on a log.. Hope to see you soon, And by all means have fun !!

• Like 1